Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,005

Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain Empty Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 16th May 2020, 11:32 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Of all people, why was Kyra sent to this small fishing village on the outskirts of Hostia? Jen had dragged Kyra along to Hostia before darting off on a job of her own and leaving Kyra with the task to ensure these townsfolk paid their dues. Kyra hardly knew how to do that! She barely knew anything at this point, and now she was told to collect from these people? How could she? She hardly had the motivation to speak! Of course to her surprise, once the people saw that Kyra had the mark of Errings Rising, they were shockingly receptive to the girl, trying to help her out in her mission to collect from them.

"Don't worry about it, lassie, a mage of the village by the name of Radminz said, patting her on the back. "Honestly we don't much mind your guild."

A larger man named Karsten stepped up, agreeing. "Yeah, exactly! Yeah, your guild isn't exactly the brightest or shiniest in the world, but they aren't the worst of the worst, either."

A glasses-wearing friend of Karsten, Victor, suddenly approached. "K-Karsten, R-Radminz! There's a ship on its way here! Pirates, I think!"

The two receptive men panicked suddenly, calling for the town to evacuate. "You wanna earn your keep, lassie? Well you can show us what kinda magic brought you to Errings Rising. I'm excited to see what a pretty lassie like you can do!"

Karsten banged his fists together, ready to fight, while Victor readied his bow. Kyra sighed, hesistantly flaring up her bone gauntlets and preparing to attempt to prove herself to at least someone. It was just pirates, right? There certainly was nothing to worry about with two magic users on her team

Right?

WC: 0291 | TWC: 0291

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain IuXzSkd
    Prince Chaos
    Prince Chaos

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 1250

Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain Empty Re: Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain

Post by Prince Chaos 21st May 2020, 5:03 pm

Aboard the wooden vessel heading toward this unremarkable fishing village, Cap’n Erik gritted his teeth and clenched his fist before he punched the mission mast of his ship in his frustration. “That damn purple-haired bitch… That damn blonde bitch… I am the captain of this ship so why must I take orders from that blonde...” He muttered over and over to himself. His fist constantly making contact against the wooden pole over and over. The images of his defeat by the purple-haired woman went on loop inside of his head - only fueling his anger. Soon, his ship made ground, and he went to throw the anchor over before he made his way off his ship back on to dry land.

This fishing village was a refueling stop for him. He would raid it for its food, water, liquor, and other items then he would head off. Even though he was still in a foul mood, he had no desire to slaughter a village without a reason. If they did not resist and gave their items away without a problem, he would be on his way within a manner of minutes. He usually had to make an example out of one or two, but that usually stopped any other acts of heroism or rebellion. “Pirates? Suppose that flag would get ‘em all wild up if they caught wind of it. If they are in a panic, it makes this part a lot easier.” He said to himself - drawing two of his nine firearms from his jacket.

While most of the villagers were running away and hiding, those who wanted to be heroes ran up to the auburn-haired man who stood over 6 feet in height with random items drawn -  fishing spears, pitchforks,  etc.  “We will not let you…” One man said before Cap’n Erik fired a shot of magical energy from the firearm right into his skull causing him to fall to the ground dead. “Sorry, I am in a bit of a foul mood, lads. No time to play nice and listen to your heroic speeches and such.” He told them. The other men attempted to run, but Erik shot them in the back before they made it too far.  With those men dead or bleeding out on the ground, Erik made his way into the village where he was met with more resistance.

The auburn-haired man ready his gun. Without warning or any hesitation, Cap’n Erik shot the youthful man wielding a bow in his hand, causing him to drop the weapon before he shot him in the leg with the other firearm. There was a third shot which landed between his eyes and went through his head.  His eyes darted over to the larger man. He shot out a couple more rounds of magical energy at the wall of muscle shooting him in his head and then his heart before shot a couple more rounds into the man's body making sure he was dead. His eyes darted over to the last one standing. “Drop it, lass.” He told her with a warning. “You aren’t prepared to die, right?” His gun pointed at her head. He could see the look of horror on her face and knew she would be easier to mainuplate compared to the men who he had met who wanted to fight. Besides, it would be horrible to lose on a chance with a pretty woman compared to those other bitches he had been dealing with.

"I want money! Women! Status! And power! I want everything this world’s selling and eternity is topping the list! Understand?"

Post Word Count: 583 | Total Word Count: 583 | Needed Word Count: XXX
    Health: 300HP/300HP| Magical Power: 300MP/300MP | Pirate Captain Swag: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    N/A:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    The Talisman of Okeanos:

Okeanos Model 1791:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☠️Character☠️

Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain 60806_s
    Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 14,005

Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain Empty Re: Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 24th May 2020, 12:45 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Those friendly faces that had helped Kyra just moments ago were now slaughtered, a single man and his crew annihilating the lot. Now, their captain pointed a gun at Kyra's head as she half-heartedly help up her bone gauntlets. The gauntlets faded as she dropped to a knee. Why? She was prepared to die! It was somewhere that Jen could not get her, and she could finally escape. But her body moved on its own. "I-I...I don't think I-I'm worth being c-captured, M-Mister Pirate..." she mumbled, casting her face downwards. "M-My family w-wouldn't want to b-buy me back... a-and I probably c-couldn't even do m-much work around a s-ship... o-or anywhere, really... I-I'm a u-useless slave... a u-useless prisoner." She pressed her forehead to the tip of the gun. "N-no one would m-mind... i-if I died. J-just a c-casualty of a p-pirate raid..."

Suddenly, her body began moving of its own again. Her head tilted to Victor, the archer. He was dead for sure. Yet Kyra's mouth watered. Her body lurched forwards of its own again, slapping the gun aside, though not hard enough to wrest it from the pirate's control as she scrambled towards the corpse. The gauntlets of black bone burst forth once more as she teared into his flesh, ripping him apart as she shoveled the meat into her mouth. The savor of the blood... it was tasty. The richness, the carnal desire for it... it was base, primal, yet there was an aspect to the sin of it that her body could not help but savor. The toughness of the flesh, the texture of its taste... all of it was so enticing to the body while the mind screamed. The crunch of the bone. The raw feeling of fiber coursing through her tastebuds, the sweet insides of marrow filling her stomach... all of it was so filling, both of stomach and of power.

She had mauled her way through half of Victor's arm when she seized control once more. She disgustedly tossed the arm to the ground, looking distraughtly at the ground. "P-please, M-Mister Pirate... I-I don't mind d-dying... P-please..." she begged.  I-I'm just a f-failure. N-no magic until a c-curse, n-no skills at a-anything... n-no one to care f-for me... i-if I were to d-die, M-Mister Pirate, s-sir... n-no one would care. I-I w-wouldn't b-be good for m-much..." She turned to him, blood on her mouth, her doey eyes begging.

WC: 0405| TWC: 0696

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Cannibal Captive and Corsair Captain IuXzSkd

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:16 pm