Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❖ A TERRIBLE REBIRTH ❖ (P/Mythica)

Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

Private ❖ A TERRIBLE REBIRTH ❖ (P/Mythica)

Post by Louie 15th March 2020, 1:51 pm

LOUIE CALVIN KLEIN

361 WORDS
    @Mythica
    + BG MUSIC
    Louie's appearance (left)
    "Reveal yourself, Lady Twilight. I know you're here." Louie stepped further into the alleway, "I have been searching for you for a long time now, and I don't intend to wait any longer." he commanded. In a narrow alleway breaking away from Magnolian streets, Louie was standing in the darkness, the sunlight hitting his back. His attire was regal; a personal tux the color of ink, an obisidian undershirt, and various platinum pendants and ruby rings adorning his garbs and fingers. Small, golden earrings hung from his smooth, curvy ears and made a dangling noise with each step. His golden hair was slicked back so that his beautiful, attractive, and terribly domineering visage was in full view. There was no light in his eyes, no warmth, just bleakness. The only thing that possessed his eyes was a flame drawn towards the alley ahead of him—it had something he wanted, and he was going to get it.

Lady Twilight—a woman whose name is seldom said. Louie didn't fraternize or even mingle with anyone outside of the staff members of his luxury suite, but even he found his curiosity piqued when he overheard two receptionists speak of this woman and her craft. He couldn't recall what exactly this receptionist was seeking from Lady Twilight, and for the most part, Louie didn't care. But a woman who granted wishes in exchange for something intangible? The young millionaire couldn't resist the temptation—the curiosity!

He spent only two days seeking out this woman, demanding that his chauffer inquires about this her whereabouts since he couldn't be bothered to speak among commoners. Such a menial task was beneath him, after all. But today, Louie had ventured far into Magnolia Town alone. Farther than he had ever ventured before, and quite a feat for himself. There was something he wanted, and he wanted it badly.

After a few moments of silence, Louie's impatience began to swell. "Tch! This is moronic. To think that I was fooled by some stupendous rumors by some pea-brained commoners! Unbelievable." he cursed, feeling his expression frown as he stared into darkness, stuffing his unblemished hands into his pockets before turning around to leave.
    KING OF THE WORLD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Partner : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,073,407

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Time Flow
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: ❖ A TERRIBLE REBIRTH ❖ (P/Mythica)

Post by Mythica 15th March 2020, 5:59 pm

Through hushed whispers and idle thoughts the lady of Twilight made her way through the world. A name most would be too afraid to speak so openly about given the reputation that proceeded it.. For the Soul Merchant was always in the market for more products of the innocent and guilty. So when Mythica heard the news of some pompous rich man asking around for her... She couldn't resist the temptation. She had to admit she knew next to nothing about this Louie character, but from what she could gather it seemed like he would be the perfect prey for her snare. After all, a soul is still a soul, it doesn't really matter in the end who's. Louie would surely know the cost of such actions before the end, but by then it would be too late...

"Hey! There he is! HALT CITIZEN!" A voice rang out loudly in the streets of Magnolia near Louie. Everyone around him would stop suddenly and look towards the source with an expression of curiosity only to see a large troop of town guards moving their way through the crowd towards the blonde man. "You there! Louie Calvin Klein! We have a warrant for your arrest under suspicion of kidnapping with the intent to harm! Come with us!" The captain of the guards said, giving no room for discussion as he furiously grabbed the man's arm and forced him into chains. Whatever Louie would say or do to try and get out of this situation, he would be ignored completely. If he tried to resist he'd be met with a fierce jab in the stomach with the back of one of the guard's spears before being dragged to the town's prison tower...

"Now keep quiet, your trial will be held tomorrow to determine your punishment." The guard grunted, shoving the millionaire into a small dark cell. The only light came from the lone window near the back which looked out over the town of Magnolia. The stone floor was cold as ice and looked like it hadn't been well kept for a while, evident by the many worn cracks and puddles of water that dripped from the ceiling. The door to his cell was rather short and barred tightly. A lone guard sat in a chair not too far away next to a small wooden table... Now this was quite the predicament wasn't it?

The cell would be silent for many hours, the room darkening as the sky turned to twilight outside. However, it didn't stay completely silent for long. For some unexplained reason the guard sitting near Louie's cell would have completely vanished the second the man looked away for a moment... And instead in his place someone else was standing just outside the door to Louie's cell. A young woman by the looks of it, with a dark smile and a glowing yellow eye.

"Well... Definitely not the place I would want to meet, but seldom do criminals get many options." The woman chuckled, leaning against the bars and staring at the man. Nothing, aside from the ominous glow coming from underneath her bangs, seemed strange about this woman. She looked young, maybe early 20's, and wore a simple white buttoned shirt with a black skirt and tights. She was definitely no guard... So who was she?

❖ A TERRIBLE REBIRTH ❖ (P/Mythica) Mythica-Normal

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❖ A TERRIBLE REBIRTH ❖ (P/Mythica) Myth-Sig1-1

Mythica's Theme:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 16th March 2020, 9:18 am

LOUIE CALVIN KLEIN

945 WORDS
    @Mythica
    + BG MUSIC
    Louie's appearance (left)
    Lady Twilight's absence was disappointing, but it was nothing for him brood over once he's left that alleway. The only issue was that he couldn't leave it.

"Hey! There he is! HALT CITIZEN!" shouted one grizzly man, "You there! Louie Calvin Klein! We have a warrant for your arrest under suspicion of kidnapping with the intent to harm! Come with us!"

Louie's crimson eyes narrowed into a glare as this fool and his armored baboons approached him. He couldn't believe his ears! This animal addressed him by his name? To think that he thought himself worthy enough to say such a thing was simply outrageous! "Pardon? Who do you think you're talking to, you pea-brained—" Louie was beginning to go off on his tirade and seemed more offended by the fact they uttered his name more than the fact he had been wrongly accused of something, but he wouldn't be given a chance to even fend for himself as they finally surrounded him. Their big, callused hands coiled around Louie's arms and entangled his wrists in handcuffs, heavy and cold, biting into his perfect skin like ice.

Louie's entire expression screwed into plaster of outrage and revulsion. "Get your hands off of me! Do you know who I am?! UNHAND ME, YOU FOOLS!" Louie shouted, but they hauled him away, ignoring any of his commands and complaints. He didn't know where they were taking him, and they wouldn't so either. A grim venom overwhelmed his countenance on the way there.

. . .

Sitting on a dinky little wooden bench inside of a dirty cell was the same man from before—Louie. The golden hair that slicked back on his skull wasn't so pristine anymore, disheveled and some hairs sticking out of place. His outfit was still in supreme condition, but his tie was hanging out, and his white wrists were pink from his struggles in handcuffs. He sat there, biting his nails, tapping his foot, his crimson eyes planted on the cobblestone floor beneath him.

For the first few hours, Louie had been screaming out of his cell, berating the guardsmen and demanding his release. He guaranteed their demise, and still never refuted the accusations charged against him despite never doing such a silly thing—he was above such frivolous tasks. But after hours of being ignored time and time again, Louie couldn't muster up the strength to verbalize his rage. So instead, he sat there, brooding.

Louie was tapping his foot erratically, continuing to stare down at the floor. How dare they! How DARE they! I'll kill them! I'll kill them like how I killed that b*tch back in Napedia! I promise it. I promise it. I'll kill them—

"Well... Definitely not the place I would want to meet, but seldom do criminals get many options."

Louie slowly looked up to see whose small, silvery voice these words belonged to. When he did, he saw a girl; relatively young looking, and definitely not a guard. In fact, the monkey that had been watching him... Louie could no longer feel his presence, and he didn't need a sixth sense to know that he had disappeared or left. It was just him and this mysterious little girl.

"You there," Louie started, poison in his words and his crimson eyes looking akin to blood than any other redness, "release me from this cesspool this instant." he demanded, beginning to stand up from his bench and walk over to this girl. "I don't have time for you barbarians."
    KING OF THE WORLD

Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mythica 16th March 2020, 11:15 am

The woman stared at Louie with her head tilted for a moment as he demanded her to release him that instant. All she could do was continue to chuckle before crossing her arms. "Ohoho... It doesn't really seem like you're in any position to make demands... You are a deviant of society now, after all." The woman responded with a confident snicker, tapping the iron bars to emphasize her point. Suddenly the entire room grew darker without warning, and the woman's figure was completely hidden by the shadows. Within a moment the sound of her young voice could be heard directly behind the man. "But you are right about one thing. They are barbarians." She said with an ominous, almost child like giggle. The girl was leaning against the wall inside his cell, staring at him with a devious longing.

The air in the cell almost instantly grew stale as the sky outside cast an ominous yellowish glow into the prison, signalling the time of dusk. A sinking feeling hung in the room, one of foreboding danger but also hungering desire. For most men like Louie, the choice between those two was simple... And this is what the Soul Merchant was counting on.

"Crude and primitive, the lot of them." She continued, still staring at Louie with that same smile. "And you seemed to have upset them in some way... Tell me Louie, what was it you were doing that made them throw you in here? Who were you searching for that made fate decide to give us this chance to talk?" Mythica asked, already knowing the answers. It was obvious to her however that Louie hadn't quite caught onto who exactly she was. Given his personality Mythica could have figured the best way to get the message across was just to tell him... But that wasn't fun, and Mythica rarely did anything if not for her own amusement. She wanted to see how inquisitive the man could be, or if he was just all greed and talk. Either way, this contract would surely become one of her most entertaining ones.

Mythica's Theme:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 16th March 2020, 1:29 pm

The girl was strange, though it might have been a stretch to label her as a girl at this point. Louie came to this country knowing how rich it was with mana and sorceries, but nothing could compare to seeing it in action. It made him crave its power even more.

"Fate? I'd hardly call this fate. These fools have nothing to do with my future." Louie stopped walking and looked at her, adjusting his tie. "If you are not here to release me, then state your business. I'd rather bite my tongue than chat with a girl like you." Louie glared, finally fixing his tie.

A deep resentment began to swell within his stomach. The room was dark, but the fire in his regal eyes burned passionately. There was no chance of him breaking out or bribing his captors like this, and he still had business to attend to outside. Lady Twilight never came, but he only began to crave the power of magic even more after her disappointing absence.

Louie's face soured, averting his gaze from the strange girl and clicking his tongue angrily. "That damned receptionist! I'll have him fired for his lies! What foolery!" he cursed, overtly unconcerned with his charges. His eyes floated around the room, "These animals think they can put me in this pig pen? They'll pay with their lives! Tch!"

Louie continued to vent and brood outwardly, kicking rocks with the tip of his loafers against the wall. A hidden bloodlust veiled behind his visage beaming with each word. They were nothing! These beasts were born for him to walk on, and to think that they could intervene with his destiny?! Outrageous! Their livelihoods would not satiate his anger—something greater had to be forfeited for this heinous treatment!

"They'll pay for this... I guarantee it... merde!"

Post Word Count: 304 | Total Word Count: 1249 | Needed Word Count: xxx
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:
    Merde = Shit in French

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mythica 16th March 2020, 3:54 pm

Well, this could very well be a lot more fun than Mythica had originally expected it to be! Louie was positively furious about the whole situation, so much so that he didn't seem phased in the slightest about Mythica's actions or appearance, which was definitely a first for her. She could honestly say with confidence that he may have been the oddest person she's ever tried to make a contract with. All the while Louie raged across the cell, Mythica couldn't help but continue to smile at him, her eyes tracing his every footstep. She let him say what he had to say before electing to open her mouth once again. "Oh, they'll definitely pay. Through the blood and bone! Why would they risk such wrath by placing you in this dark pit!" Mythica started with a smile.

The girl lifted herself from the wall and walked closer to Louie. "And you are going to be the one to personally make sure they all get what they deserve. Mercy is a fool's gambit, and you my good sir, do not take me as any sort of fool!" Mythica cackled. The cracks of her insanity were beginning to show as her smile contorted into a wide maniacal grin, her yellow eye shining bright enough to light up the entire room!

Mythica vanished once again and reappeared next to the iron bars of the cell, gripping them tightly with both hands as she breathed heavily. "You're going to tear out their very life essence and make them choke on it! YOU WILL SHATTER THEIR RESOLVE AS THEY GAZE UPON YOU IN HORROR WHILE YOU TAKE YOUR REVENGE!" Mythica laughed, squeezing the bars so tightly that little droplets of blood could be seen around her fingers. She then instantly turned back to face the millionaire, her grin wide and her eyes glowing afire. "Or at least that's what you would like to do, isn't it? Isn't that the reason you came looking for me in the first place!?" The Soul Merchant screamed at Louie before she let the silence carry her words as she awaited his response...

Mythica's Theme:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 16th March 2020, 6:46 pm

"Looking for you?" Louie glared at the girl in front of him, realizing what she meant. Suddenly, his expression became more venomous. "So you're Lady Twilight. Well, I'll be damned," he began to smirk as his crimson eyes floated from her head to hear heels, "you're f*cking insane."

Who would've thought that the infamous Lady Twilight would have been so screwy? What sort of drug was she taking? But, so be it! She didn't need to be sane to fulfill her functions. A sick hog will still yield bacon, after all, and the meat he was craving was like no other he's ever craved before. Being in a land of sorcery without possessing it himself was beyond unacceptable. The power of mana, the lust for greatness possessed him. And Lady Twilight was going to grant him that strength.

"Enough of your nonsense!" Louie began to grin, "Listen very carefully! I, Louie Calvin Klein, have sought you out to gain the power of magic! You won't reject me, will you? Once I have this..." his eyes almost seemed to grin now, as if he weren't looking at Lady Twilight, but were looking at his future in his mind's eye, "My future is littered with prizes that even you wouldn't hope to understand. You and all the other animals of this country can't fathom something beyond you. I am even willing to make a trade if your unfortunate soul needs it to fulfill my demands!"

Louie could feel his desire creep up his spine and coil him in a dangerous embrace. He could see the sight of sucking away the very life of all of this prison's guards! He could smell their tears and feel their hot breaths as they beg for mercy! To think that they could imprison him! Louie Calvin Klein! Unacceptable! Unacceptable! Unacceptable!

One way or another, they'd pay with their lives.

Post Word Count: 313 | Total Word Count: 1562 | Needed Word Count: xxx
    Testing:
    Testing:
    Merde = Shit in French

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mythica 18th March 2020, 12:50 pm

Finally Louie came to the realization of who exactly Mythica was, and with it the girl's spirits only heightened as she couldn't stop laughing at herself uncontrollably when he made the realization of her broken mind. "AH HA! Yes, insane, maniacal, COMPLETELY BROKEN! FOR I HAVE SEEN THROUGH THE CHAINS WE PLACE ON OURSELVES AND BECOME FREE!" The woman preached before vanishing once again, this time appearing directly in front of Louie as he made his goal clear to her. So he wanted the power she and so many others in Fiore had? The gift of magic? This was definitely an odd request, but now that she had met Louie Mythica could understand. A man of such greed and lust for strength could never be satisfied... So perhaps she could have a little fun with him.

"Mmmmhehehe... I see your struggle now, mr. Klein. How long have you felt this way?" Mythica began with a dark smile. "How long has your lust for magic been driving you? Was your wealth and power never enough? OF COURSE NOT! BECAUSE TRUE POWER BELONGS TO THOSE WITH MAGIC IN THEIR VEINS!" The woman continued to yell! Suddenly the entire cell began to quake, like something deep in the earth was shaking the entire tower. Glowing cracks began to appear on the walls and floor, their yellow light almost blinding to the eye! Oh you will trade Louie... They always do." Mythica chuckled.

The yellow cracks on the wall formed an odd pattern which looked like a magic seal of some sort. They glowed yellow but had an eerie red mist emanating from the edges. "I can give you exactly what you want. I can house my power in you! WHATEVER YOU DESIRE, SO SHALL I DESIRE IT TO! The girl turned to face Louie once again. "But for this arrangement to go through.. You must barter with the very essence of your being. Your soul shall become my soul, and with it, your magical powers will awaken!"

Mythica's Theme:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 18th March 2020, 1:35 pm

As far as Louie was concerned, he was ready to end this exchange with Lady Twilight. She clearly wasn't of sound mind, which was something the pigs of this country at least had. They were pea-brained fools with too much power than they could ever hope to wield, Lady Twilight included. But none of that mattered. Not after today. The exchange between him and this girl would be only a stepping stone on his path of greatness, which is a destiny that would shine so brightly that not even Louie could see what lied at the end of it. If there was magic to be wielded, he would wield it! If there was wealth to acquire, he'd acquire it! The world was meant to become his oyster, and all of its fruits he was born to devour! The people of this nation and the next played no important role in his story, as they were simply extras. His destiny held no room for any other!

The thought made Louie's face harden. He was right—the people of this world were extras, and that included the crazy girl babbling next to him. Who was she to make him wait for something so basic? It was time to take what was his, and then to break out of this prison.

"My soul? Is that it?" Louie began to chuckle, "Very well. Take it! What's a soul have to do with my future, anyway? Be grateful that you'll possess it!" he shrugged, not thinking much of it. Why would he, after all? It was a small sacrifice for something far greater, and something he was willing to part with even if it meant being without it for eternity. Louie's lips began to smirk. "Now then! Give me what is rightfully mine!"

Post Word Count: 297 | Total Word Count: 1859 | Needed Word Count: xxx
    Testing:
    Testing:

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mythica 21st March 2020, 8:37 pm

Like she had suspected, despite how most people Mythica encountered would normally react, Louie just seemed to go in the opposite direction completely. He really was a fool, wasn't he? To throw away the very essence of his body and spirit in a quest for petty power over others, it was really quite tragic. Or at least, to anyone but Mythica it would've seemed that way. She on the other hand thought it was quite comedic. She wondered how long it would take Louie to completely regret ever looking for her in the first place. After all, they all did sooner or later. Once they realized that Mythica's gifts were nothing more than nightmares. And with Louie, Mythica could not wait to see his reaction when the error of his ways came spilling out for all to see.

"Hehehehe... Very well then! You will be granted what you seek after you officially seal the deal!" Mythica responded with her usual grin. The magic seal on the wall began to pulsate with magical energy, starting off weak but getting stronger with every second, causing the entire cell to shake in response. Pieces of stone came falling off the ceiling and the walls continued to crack as Mythica wandered closer to Louie. She extended an arm and suddenly a long piece of parchment paper manifested out of thin air within her palms. Upon the paper was a massive wall of text, the font almost too small to read. At the bottom was a blank line that had the word "Signature of Mark." "I'm sure you've seen many of these in your time, Louie, and I assure you it is imperative to the transaction here." Mythica explained. "This is the contract you must sign. Once done so you will be given exactly what you seek... And so shall I." She chuckled.

Louie would then feel the cold surface of metal on his palm as Mythica placed a small, intricately engraved dagger in it. "A promise written in blood cannot be broken..." She continued, gravely implying that he must sign the contract with his own blood to seal the deal.

Mythica's Theme:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 28th March 2020, 9:42 pm

The entire cell seemed to rumble with a dark and animated energy, slabs of stone falling from the ceiling just shy of striking the blonde. Louie was apprehensive by the rumbling and cracking at first, but he seemed to ease into the chaos after only a few moments of looking around his cell. Lady Twilight possessed immense power, and he would not only take that power, but he'd surpass her and everyone else too.

Out of nowhere, Lady Twilight pulled an unbelievably long scroll of paper out of thin air with impossibly tiny words scribbled across it. At the bottom of the scroll was a thin, blank line, and placed into Louie's palm was a dagger engraved with complex designs. The blonde was a businessman, and so he knew a contract when he saw one. He looked at the dagger with his dangerous, contemplating gaze. But his contemplations were brief, for only moments after feeling the cool metal in his delicate hands did the smirk return to his lips. "Broken? Why would I wish for that?" he pierced his fingertip until enough blood oozed out for him to sign his full name onto the scroll, "This is a fine trade."

Louie Calvin Klein wrote the signature, the small wound still fresh on his fingertip. He looked at it and then at her. "You have my soul and my blood. Both are very priceless things. Now, give me what I want, Lady Twilight."

Post Word Count: 242 | Total Word Count: 539 | Needed Word Count: xxx
    Testing:
    Testing:

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mythica 3rd April 2020, 10:40 am

And just like that... The pact was made. Mythica had reserved herself to the shadowy corner of the cell as Louie signed the contract, her grin getting ever wider but hidden by the darkness. She was beyond excited for the results of this deal, and she already had a magic in mind to grant upon the unsuspecting mortal. But before she would do that, one thing was in order. His soul would become hers.

As soon as Louie finished the last stroke of his finger, the red liquid sunk deep into the paper. The rumbling around them suddenly ceased and the light faded from the cell completely. Everything was veiled in darkness, not even Mythica was still visible within the cold room. A chill sensation crept up Louie's spine and the echoed giggle from Lady Twilight swirled in the darkness until suddenly silence.

For several seconds not a single sound was heard. That was until the sharp sizzling of burning flesh began to arise. Louie would soon feel it afterwards, a great pain in the middle of his chest! A spot of orange light illuminated the center of his chest, and with it the skin around it began to burn away! It brought immense pain with it, and the circle morphed into what seemed like a swirling vortex in the center of his chest cavity. With a slow, drawn out motion, an invisible hand seemingly made its way into the vortex, gripping something inside! And with one violent pull, Louie would witness his own soul be painfully extracted! A flash of brilliant yellow light exploded from the vortex as a sphere of energy was ripped out, glowing with the very essence of his entire being.

"Your soul now belongs to me Louie... And in exchange you are reborn!" A familiar voice called out from the darkness, but could not be seen. The sphere vanished into the air and the vortex on his chest disappeared. "The mark of the Soul Merchant is upon you... Relish in your new found power!" Without warning another burning sensation would be felt, but this time it brought with it a rush of power! Upon the back of Louie's hand a mark seemingly branded to his flesh... The mark of power that granted him the magic he desired.

❖ A TERRIBLE REBIRTH ❖ (P/Mythica) Outsider-mark-glow

The deal was kept. Louie Calvin Klein was now a true wizard.

Mythica's Theme:
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 8th April 2020, 8:41 pm

Louie wasn't expecting the exchange to be without some sort of laborious feeling. But this? This was agonizing. It wasn't like anything Louie had ever felt before. Light drained away from the cell like water down a hole, concealing everyone and everything in darkness. Louie could feel a gut-wrenching, skin crawling chill creep up his spine and thieve him of his warmth. What was this terrible feeling?

Abruptly, there was no more time or room for thinking, just an agonizing pain overwhelming him. Like a fingertip hovering too close to a flame, an inexplicably scorching pain seared his chest, and then his entire body. It was as if he were set aflame whilst the gut-wrenching chill still crept over him. It was the sort of torment that made the piercing of sharp daggers or the snapping of one's bones look mediocre compared to this torture. It was nearly unbearable, and Louie could only stand there stiff, all of his face writhing and wincing but his eyes. No—his eyes were more akin to blood than they were to rubies, and no amount of agony could ever contest with that look of desire and greed.

He could feel something within him depress, like a hole opening up within the earth. Wildly, Louie tore away the buttons of his shirts and the garments that covered his torso, revealing the small, black vortex swirling on his unblemished chest, glowing with orange light. Like a lost game of tug-of-war, Louie watched as his soul was violently wrenched away from him like an invisible beast ripping away meat from its kill, his body aquiver with pain.

The blonde had almost fallen to his knees after being relieved of the brief but terrible torture of that exchange, but not once had he whimpered or grunted during the process. Even before this trade, Louie had refused to ever be seen crying or in a moment of weakness. He stifled his groans and choked on his hot breaths, and when the pain had finally subsided, he vomited.

Louie stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily through his mouth as saliva ran down his mouth. He could see it before it vanished—his soul. Its hue was like a Tuscan sun, bright and glowing. But the flame in his eye burned even brighter than any sun could ever burn at that moment.

"Heheha...!" In almost a whisper, Louie let out peals of sardonic laughter, exploding into bursts of unconstrained euphoria. It was brief, for when he rose his marked hand above his head to behold the symbol of their pact, a wild grin settled onto his face."So this is the high of mana? Incroyable! Well done, Lady Twilight! Because of me, you've fulfilled your purpose. Now," Louie faced the cell bars in front of his, holding out his hand and sending a flurry of orange flames barrelling at the iron, melting away a large hole in its cage and stepping through it. Suddenly, all of the jubilation in his countenance vanished like dust scattering in the wind, replaced with a spiteful glare. "witness the culling of these pigs."

Post Word Count: 516 | Total Word Count: 1449 | Needed Word Count: xxx
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mythica 15th April 2020, 12:35 pm

The magical energy within this prison soon took a much darker turn. Before it was faint, masked by the immense influence of Lady Twilight herself. Her own well of magic hidden deep down within the depths of her being... However the same could not be said for the newest wizard of Earthland. Once the power was granted, even Mythica could feel the swell of magic fill the air! His grin matched her own, even as she watched from the shadows. There was always something special about seeing someone gain magic for the first time. Their reactions were always similar, but never before had Mythica come across someone so similar to herself. Louie was without question impressed by the newfound power the time wizard had given him, and she couldn't wait to see how much destruction and carnage he would wrought with it!

"Yes, slaughter them like the livestock they are! The first thing you'll learn when becoming a wizard is that everyone else is nothing but your playthings!" Mythica cackled from the shadows, laughing hysterically as she encouraged his rampage. "We were all given magic for one reason! To use and abuse it upon those who do not possess the power we wield!" Mythica seemingly appearing out of nowhere outside the cell, walking back into Louie's view from around the corner in the hall.

"Your story has only just begun, Louie..." She said in an ominous tone, standing on the other side of the hallway and staring at him. Soon distant yells could be heard as torchlight and the sound of hurried footsteps echoed around the corners of the tower. Mythica smiled and looked over her shoulder for a moment.

"Remind these fools who rules this world."

Mythica's Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:32 am