• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ring Of Blood

Cierra Huxx
    Cierra Huxx

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Forever Solo- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Mother's Madness
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 13,975

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Vampire Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Third Magic:

Ring Of Blood Empty Ring Of Blood

Post by Cierra Huxx on 13th January 2020, 2:10 pm

“That wasn’t very fucking clever, was it?” the short pink girl spat, glancing around at the sands around her, caked in the blood of the idiotic morons who’d decided to try and attack her. There she was, flying across the sands after her successful mission with the oasis and what happens? A bunch of slavers notice her from their camp and start opening fire on her with bows and arrows. She’d set upon them the moment that the first arrow had barely missed her by inches and what followed was absolute savagery on her part. Her blood claws had torn the fools to pieces although they hadn’t been enough to satiate her now rekindled blood lust. In truth, she hadn’t even been looking for a fight at first, having spent a fun few hours with the lovely Anna after completing her previous task. Now though, she was pumped up once again.

What had previously been a small camp was now just a pile of bodies and the dual slayer had no intention of hanging around any longer but a voice would suddenly pipe up from behind one of the tents, causing the girl to whip her head around, claws ready to strike. As it turned out, there was little actual need for alarm as a rag wearing young male approached her, clearly weak from the sun and poor treatment from the slavers. Yet, he was smiling and bowed his head to her as he walked, seemingly happy with her work.

“Thank you for freeing us from those brutes,” he said in a deeply accented voice, “They were going to drag us off to an arena and force us to fight to the death or so they kept saying. None of us would have stood a chance in our current state and we are not even fighters anyway, unlike you. We owe our lives to you although I ask that you please listen to our full story before leaving as I believe that you could help my people even further. This country is rife with slavers and with your help, we might be able to put one of their main hideouts out of business. I was actually searching for a warrior to help us before my capture and I am sure that by saving us, you would be capable of this. I understand that you may not care for the lives of those from our land but if my plea does not convince you, then I know of a man who will pay you a great deal for your service. My employer and a man who wants nothing more than to see the end of this brutality.”

“If the pay is good, then I may as well help and after being attacked by these idiots, I do have a hankering for blood,” Cierra answered with a grin, “I’ll meet with your boss but no funny business now. If I sense any treachery then everyone will face my bloody claws, you included. We clear?”

“Trust me friend, after what you have just done to those men, I would be an absolute idiot to try anything stupid,” the rag wearing man answered, “My name is Nasir, by the way.”

“I’m Cierra,” the girl quipped, “A mage from Fiore. Now, let’s get you and your people back home and I can meet your boss in person.”

The pink haired slayer had never cared about the lives of others all that much but seeing the bad shape that the hostages were in was an unpleasant sight for sure. Beaten black and blue, they’d been treated horribly by the slavers which only made the girl even happier about cutting them to shreds. Together, she and Nasir were easily able to cut the other slaves free from their bonds and were soon heading back out of the desert, using one of the slavers own trucks. Rather than be in the front, the girl would instead be in the back tending to the wounded people. Helping them to drink, as well as try and do what she could with their wounds. She was no healer and her magic was used for anything but she managed to wrap up any wounds easily enough, receiving praise from the former slaves for her swift work.

By the time they returned back to civilisation, she’d managed to get around to the majority of the men and women. The back doors of the truck would open and members of the local hospital would help them out of the truck to safety, while Cierra would clamber out afterwards and start to follow Nasir to his bosses headquarters. The city itself was rather grand and had honestly been the first time that Cierra had been in one of the countries cities. The sights and smells were almost overwhelming and her mouth watered as she caught glimpses of the local cuisine. Food would sadly have to wait though and after about ten minutes of travelling, the pair arrived at a massive building, with guards stationed outside. Nasir would briefly converse with them before they were both invited inside, walking into an enormous great lobby.

“This is where we part ways friend,”
    Nasir said in a relieved tone of voice, “Thank you once again for saving me and my friends, we will be forever in your debt. My employer is rather busy but he is making time to see you so it should only be a few moments. Please get rid of that awful place, for my people.” With a polite nod, he would then leave the girl alone while she impatiently waited to be seen. Patience had never been her strong suit and as the minutes passed, she became more and more restless and although she only ended up waiting about five minutes, it felt more like five days.

Finally, a well dressed gentleman would walk down the large staircase and approach her, “I apologise for the wait, he will see you now.”

A slight frown on her face due to the wait, Cierra would follow as he headed back up the stairs, where her employer for the job would be waiting.

(1027 Words)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ring Of Blood 59829_s

Cierra Huxx
    Cierra Huxx

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Forever Solo- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Ring Of Blood Empty Re: Ring Of Blood

Post by Cierra Huxx on 18th January 2020, 6:22 am

Her eyes started to drift as she followed the man up the stairs and through the long corridors, amusing herself with the odd pieces of decoration that were placed on the walls. Most of it looked like it had come from ancient times and the girl couldn’t help but wonder just how much it all cost. Old weapons, pieces of armour, painting and statues, the place had it all and there were a few moments where Cierra considered just grabbing a piece or two and running off with them. It was in her power but she decided against it in the end. If he could buy all this then he’d surely pay her a great deal in order to fulfil this little job of his and honestly, the idea of ripping even more slavers to shreds was a pleasant one for her. They’d made a massive mistake in starting this and she was looking forward to finishing it.

Eventually, the pair reached a large set of double doors and after a quick knock from her chaperone, they entered into a large office that made the rest of the building look almost shabby. It was furnished in the finest silks, with items made of solid gold and crystal scattered everywhere. This figure must have been a billionaire or something and as her eyes turned to him, his appearance would seem to match that opinion. Dressed in the finest clothing, sat behind a large desk was the owner of the empire and the boss of Nasir. A well tanned and toned male, he watched her quietly for a few moments, before signalling for Cierra’s chaperone to leave and close the door behind him.

“So, I have you to thank for saving Nasir from his horrible fate,” he said quietly in a clearly accented tone, “You did me a great service in saving his life and I am sure that by ridding us of that band of thugs, you are more than capable of getting rid of the rest of them. Nasir has no doubt already told you about why he was out there and the fact that you have come here tells me that you are interested in the task. I will pay you handsomely for obliterating the so called ‘Ring Of Blood’ as it has become known as around here. They capture anyone and force them to fight until the death, willingly or otherwise and I and my colleagues want it stopped. Now.”

“Tch, why’d you care about what happens to a few fools?”
    Cierra countered curiously, a smirk across her face, “I’ve heard plenty about the corruption of this country as well as the hatred that your people have for those blessed with magical blood. How do I know that you’re simply not setting me up and trying to get me captured? I may have saved your allies life but don’t think that I’m just a do gooder who wants to save people. I’m not and I couldn’t give a damn about weaklings. Speak the truth or you’ll be the next one to be slashed by my claws.”

“From what I have heard, trying to capture you would be futile on my part as you would no doubt just slaughter anyone I could send to,” the boss answered calmly, “I can understand why you would be suspicious of my motives so I will come clean with you. They have taken my nephew and currently have him held hostage within the walls of their arena. I want him out of there and back here where he belongs. I could not care less about whether it is profit or the desire to do good that inspires you, I just want him home. If it was your relative in trouble, I am sure that you would feel the ...”

He was rather rudely interrupted as Cierra suddenly drew her claws and moved so that she was face to face to him,  with a speed so swift that he barely registered it. “Don’t even think of bringing my family into the equation as that is the quickest way of ending up with your entrails on the floor. I would do anything to protect those that I care for and trust me, if I were in your situation then I wouldn’t be sitting here behind a fucking desk, I’d be out there doing something about it. I don’t have many people in this world that I genuinely care for but you’ll find that I can be a bit obsessive when I do find someone that I wish to protect.”

“Noted,” he said, surprisingly calm considering the situation, “I did not mean to imply or threaten you or your family in anyway, I just wanted you to understand how I feel and that I am genuine in my request. Your reaction is enough for me to know that you understand and now I am certain that you are the one to rescue my boy. I have no one left besides him and I will give all my wealth to keep him safe. Rescue him and wipe out every slaver and owner of that foul place, I beg you.”

The pink haired girl looked him squarely in the eye for a few moments, her powerful gaze almost looking through him like an x ray, searching for deceit. After about thirty seconds or so, she pulled away from him and her claws faded away, satisfied by his answer and sincerity. “Alright, I’ll bring him home but in order to do this, I’m gonna need a back story in order to get in there as I imagine that walking up to the front doors ain’t gonna work. I assume you have a scheme in mind?”

“It just so happens that I have a VIP pass that will get you there and passed the guards and magical enchantments,” the boss replied, “With it, you will be able to go anywhere you wish inside the arena and allow you into area where most people are not. The arena has a security system that prevents anyone from trying to just fly or barge through the front doors so the pass is your only chance. Take it and do what must be done. When you return, I will make it more than worth you while. Good luck, mage.”

With that, he pressed a button on his desk and the chaperone once more entered, in order to lead the dual slayer out of the building.

The game was afoot.

(1086 Words)
    (2113/7000 Total WC)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ring Of Blood 59829_s

Cierra Huxx
    Cierra Huxx

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Ring Of Blood Empty Re: Ring Of Blood

Post by Cierra Huxx Today at 12:45 pm

Having to trek across the desert again wasn’t the most fun task that she’d ever done but the thought of what was to come was enough to keep her spirits up. The pink haired girl flew across the sands at speed, her large godly wings propelling her across the land. When she’d first visited the desert, she’d loved the beautiful looking sight but as time had worn on, that appeal has dimmed and by now, she was actually looking forward to never having to set eyes on it again. It was another country to cross off her list though and Cierra was looking forward to making her last and most violent mark on the place before moving on. These slavers were going to torn limb from limb and as for their bosses? Well, they were going to experience a fate far worse than that. They’d made the mistake of having their goons attack her and that was all the reason she needed to seek vengeance. The so called ring of blood would be filled with the crimson liquid alright, so much so that the stench of it would never disappear.

The trip must have taken a few hours before she finally saw a large structure in the distance, glistening a bright white colour and almost calling her towards it. The VIP pass she had began to vibrate in her pocket, which she assumed meant that this was definitely the place. It looked more like a Colosseum than anything else and as the dual slayer got closer, that appeared to be the case. Their were bodies attached to the walls, a warning to not only those coming to take part in the fights but also one to those who wished to invade the place. It spoke volumes or at least it would to anyone else. Cierra’s only reaction to it was a small smile and as she looked down to find a pair of guards waving up at her, she chuckled and made her descent, landing in front of the large duo, both males wielding large axes. Scowling down at her as though she was little more than an insect to be squashed.

“Get out of here, runt, only those who are invited are allowed in here,” the left one said, “This is the most famous arena in the whole of Desierto and no place for a shrimp like you. Move it or else.”

“Or what? You’ll spank me or something?” Cierra chuckled in answer, “You two should fuck off before I cut your balls off and feed them to you. Besides, I have a pass for your information, so let me in already and stop wasting my time.” Giggling, she withdrew the pass from her clothing and handed it towards the guard who spoke to her, whose eyebrows rose in surprise as she took it into his large hand and looked it over. “In case you need help when it comes to reading, it means that I can go wherever I want in your quaint little arena.” Her eyes were filled with mirth and they quickly turned to the second guard, who’d gripped his axe a little tighter after her insult, “Go ahead and take a swing at me if you want. Your funeral though.” For a moment, it seemed like he would do just that but his partner quickly grabbed his arm and shook his head, before handing the pass back to Cierra.

“As much as I would like to teach you a lesson, brat, it seems that your pass is good,” he unhappily said, before standing aside to let the girl pass, “Welcome to The Ring Of Blood! I hope you enjoy your stay.” His tone could not have been any less welcoming and as Cierra walked past him, she flashed a smirk in his direction, just to annoy him a little further.

Once she was inside the arena, the girl quickly began her search for her employers nephew, knowing full well that he was obviously going to be heavily guarded, which would only make the job more fun. She had no idea as to which direction she needed to travel in but didn’t matter to her. Annihilation was the game today and everyone she met who was involved with the arena had to be destroyed, much to her enjoyment. For the moment, she played it cool and simply acted the part of a visiting tourist but there was only so long that she could up such a charade and whether it be by the wrong word spoken or the simple scent of blood, her true nature would come to the surface sooner or later.

It didn’t take long for her to start getting funny looks either as she started her search, with suspicious looking guards and slavers quickly starting to ponder about her motives. She supposed it was only natural but they didn’t dare say anything to her and one look from her purple orbs was enough to make the toughest of them quiver with fear. The place stunk of fear and desperation which didn’t seem to be coming strictly from those who were forced to fight. No, the guards reeked of it too and that interested her. Were they under that much pressure that they were actually afraid for their own lives? That if they made a mistake that they’d be thrown into the arena themselves? Sniggering at the thought, Cierra quickened her pace as she moved through the corridors, with her eventually came up to a large sealed door, with an enormous guard standing in front of it. He must have been 8 feet tall and the moment that he got close, he quickly drew his weapon and pointed it towards her.

“Turn around and go back the way you came,” he said calmly, his voice unshakeable, “Only those who work in the arena may pass. No visitors.”

“I’m going through regardless of whether I’m allowed to or not,” the pink haired slayer answered, “I go where I please and will happily cut you to bits in order to do that. So, you gonna move or am I gonna move you?”

The guard simply ran a hand across his blade and it burst into flame. Clearly, he wasn’t just going to let her pass.

(1050 Words)
    (3163/7000 Total WC)

Ring Of Blood 59829_s

Current date/time is 21st January 2020, 4:41 pm