Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped Convict

Elrovan
    Elrovan

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Escaped Convict Empty Escaped Convict

Post by Elrovan 12th January 2020, 8:55 am

Job: Escaped Convict
    Player Requirements: D-Rank and above. Up to two mages.
    Job Requirements: 500 Words Solo, 1000 Group. Must be able to bring the convict back alive.
    Job Location: Era
    Job Description: A convict has recently escaped custody and is on the loose. Upon finding him you will quickly learn that the man simply escaped to check on his wife and daughter and will go willingly with you if you allow him to simply watch them for a bit. He is satisfied knowing that his daughter that he has not seen in 2 years is growing up happily, he returns with you without a fuss. Otherwise he attempts to run away from you and you must chase him down.
    Reward: D-Rank EXP and 5,000 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Escaped Convict D7x8zpa-56e9d8fe-d539-440f-a40e-29666cead3e1.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hZGIzOGQ1Zi1kZTUzLTQ1NjktODk2Yy0zZDE1ZGIyNDVmOWYvZDd4OHpwYS01NmU5ZDhmZS1kNTM5LTQ0MGYtYTQwZS0yOTY2NmNlYWQzZTEucG5nIn1dXX0
    Elrovan
    Elrovan

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Escaped Convict Empty Re: Escaped Convict

Post by Elrovan 12th January 2020, 8:58 am

Elrovan rose early this day and as he gazed out onto the sun he began to focus thinking on the day ahead. Which of his personalities would be the most suited to hunting down a convict? From his understanding the convict had not done anything particularly bad, but he had still escaped. It seemed that the cold logic of Wintersmith or the free thinking of Springtide. Then again the intimidating presence of Summerlord might be suitable. No, he had been out too much recently and so had Autumn. He would focus and try to allow Wintersmith to take the reins. As he focused on this his hair, already rainbow coloured, began to shift and became more predominantly pale blue and his eyes changed to the cold icy blue. He exhaled and there was a coldness to his breath that came out as white mist. It seemed he had once more been able to choose which of the four parts of him were in place.

He had a file in front of him that listed the details of the case. It seemed the man had lived in the town of Era which is why he had chosen to come here. The man was said to have been a family man so if he had escaped there was the possibility he might try to come see his family. What's more even if he didn't he could potentailly speak to the family to try to find out more personal information. Perhaps Autumnleaf might of been more suitable for this?

He rose to his feet and headed out going through the town towards the home of the convict. He stopped as he got close because something had caught his eye on a rooftop. He nodded and pulled out his book and spoke the words "Blood of Medusa." With that a white winged horse erupted from the book and he mouted the creature and flew up to the roof landing on the rooftops. With that the horse vanished and Elrovan walked across to see a man watching through a window using a pair of binoculors. The man matched the description and the house he was looking into was the one he'd been planning to visit. He guessed the glint of the binoculars must of been what he saw.

"So you came to get me?" the man said sitting up. "You timed that well, I only just got here." He didn't seem overly worried and actually seemed quite happy. "You mind just letting me watch them for a little while? I'm locked up for a while and I just wanted to see my daughter. I'll return happily afterwards."

"In truth I should return you to the prison immediately. However, I do not have any deadline on this task and I imagine if I was to try and take you now you would run?" The man nodded. "Then it benefits me to simply wait rather than waste the energy. You have one hour." With that he pulled out his book and from it pulled a simple chair and sat down on it to wait.

Once the hour had passed the man nodded and rose to his feet holding out his hands. "Alaudi Handcuffs." Elrovan said and pulled out from his book a hedgehog which glowed purple before forming into a pair of handcuffs. Elrovan paused briefly. "I am not normally this soft, but if you want to spend an extra hour watching them I'll allow it. I know what its like to not be able to see your child." The man tilted his head confused but then shook it.

"No its fine mister mage. My daughter is growing up fine without me and her mother is raising her well. I'll just have to see them when I get out." Elrovan nodded and lead the man back to where a carraige he had hired was waiting. He got the man aboard and then eventually lead him back to the prison where he received his reward.

"A suggestion to prevent further escape attempts and wastes of my time. Let him perhaps go see his family under supervision every now and then." And with that he left satisfied the job was done.

Last edited by Elrovan on 12th January 2020, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Escaped Convict D7x8zpa-56e9d8fe-d539-440f-a40e-29666cead3e1.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hZGIzOGQ1Zi1kZTUzLTQ1NjktODk2Yy0zZDE1ZGIyNDVmOWYvZDd4OHpwYS01NmU5ZDhmZS1kNTM5LTQ0MGYtYTQwZS0yOTY2NmNlYWQzZTEucG5nIn1dXX0
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Escaped Convict Empty Re: Escaped Convict

Post by NPC 12th January 2020, 8:58 am

The member 'Elrovan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Escaped Convict Die_06_42164_sm