Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT)

Fantastico
    Fantastico

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT) Empty Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT)

Post by Fantastico 6th September 2019, 10:19 pm

PLEASE READ:

It was a rough adjustment for the Pirate, he, or rather she for the moment found herself standing before the grand doors of the Fairy Tail Guild. Since the small time infamous pirate landed up in Fiore, he knew that he would need a place to find work. He tried going to the Soul Bar in Talonia, but got kicked out before he took a job. He wound up in a drinking contest, however after he won he ended up in a bar fight and got thrown out of the bar. It was soon clear to him that if he wants to work in Fiore, he'd need to work for a guild, however he couldn't abide by the laws of a Legal guild, so he decided to look in the independent sector, and one name piqued his interest, "Fairy Tail". He learned of the guild's history, and found that such a mercenary guild would work, however for a few reasons, he realized that he would need to concoct a disguise.

If he could take jobs under a guise, he could then remove the guise and work as himself, preventing the guild from taking any hits from his actions. Calling on a old friend, he acquired a gold ring with a ruby, that when worn applied transformation magic, turning himself into a woman, the first part of the disguise. He then spent a night concocting an alias, Veronica Storm, such a generic name, and a convoluted backstory to go with it. He'd pretend to come from a remote city in Bellum, daughter of a blacksmith who moved his family to Fiore to find better work and unfortunately he and his wife died in a accident, leaving 'Veronica' all alone to fend for 'herself.'

Opening the old doors, Fantistico walked in and looked around, and for the most part was generally unimpressed. In his eyes, the place had a modern look, too modern, he did not know whether or not he was here to join for services, or to buy exclusive items as the place seemed to remind him of several auction halls. The green eyes scanned the room, not nervous as Fantistico knew that the next hour could make or break him. "Well, I've always lived on a gamble, hopefully this isn't the last time I roll the dice, just gotta make sure I play this right."
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT) Empty Re: Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT)

Post by SeaGlass 13th September 2019, 12:29 am

Arcadia wandered away from the bar, her freshly made watermelon-strawberry juice slush in hand. It felt good to be caught up on her paper work for once.  She had tried many different flavors of juice to make into slush, but a mix of watermelon and strawberry was still her favorite.

With nothing else keeping her in the office today, she decided to go see if any of her non-wizard friends were up to anything today. She pulled her dimensional scissors from her pocket and snipped open a portal to South Gate Park. It was a likely place to find her friends hanging out. Arcadia traded her scissors for her iLac in her pocket. The sprites and staff at the business desk could always reach her if something came up. The barefoot slayer took a sip of her slush, and started for the portal.

A sprite from the business desk flitted over, just in time to catch her before stepped through to the park. She learned something from the little ball of light because Arcadia's faerie green gaze was drawn to the woman who just entered. The barefoot slayer's friends could wait, Arcadia was always happy to welcome potential new members or new clients.

Dismissing the portal, she took another sip of her watermelon-strawberry slush. Arcadia approached Veronica with a friendly laugh and smile. "Hey there! I'm Arcadia Fairchilde, Executive Manager! Anything I can help you with?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT) 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Fantastico
    Fantastico

Player 

Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT) Empty Re: Fantastic beginnings. (Intro, Open to FT)

Post by Fantastico 13th September 2019, 8:48 pm

Confused was a word that came to the pirate rather quickly. The fairies seemed to get the attention of someone with a high status within the mercenary Guild. Fantastico had seen many things in his life, a living tree on fire, a ship in a bottle within a ship in a bottle, and a swordfish transformed into a shield fish, so if there was anything he knew, it was that anything was possible.

However he was not sure whether or not he was actually looking at a child, or an adult in a altered form. There was no evidence of the later, which was even more perplexing. "She looks incredibly young, maybe twelve or thirteen, definitely not old enough to be fourteen. But she said she was an executive, I can't pin a lying tick, at least yet. Since I got little to go on, might as well trust the kid."

Meanwhile as he was analyzing Arcadia on the surface, she maintained her disguise while talking to Arcadia. She kept a polite smile, attempting to keep things friendly while only known to the pirate that this was a critical moment, the ultimate hit or miss that could result in bloodshed. All that was needed, was for this woman, to buy a lie, as a truth."Hello there Miss Fairchilde, My name is Veronica Storm. I am here in hopes of joining the guild."

While the only symptom was a racing heart, it was not out of anxiety, it was out of thrill. On the surface appearing calm and sweet, but somehow the pirate was able to get a rush out of this experience.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fantastico: 990000

Magic/Equipment/Pets:
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 17th September 2019, 3:58 am

Arcadia often had plenty of reason to be suspicious. She had been attacked at least once right here in the lobby after all. Nothing in Veronica's demeanor or actions set off any mental alarms. The barefoot slayer did pause to lean this woman's scent though. She did that for everyone met. Armed with only her Dragon Slayer senses, Arcadia's lie detecting abilities weren't foolproof.

The happy-go-lucky ace would be more of a long term concern, unless the pirate's disguise also altered things like scent. As things stood, Arcadia had no reason to disbelieve what she saw. Arcadia smiled and took a seat at a nearby table. After a couple more sips of her slush, she took her iLac from her pocket. She took Veronica's picture, importing it into a new file to tap in vital information and other interview notes.

Arcadia gestured to the other chairs at her table. "In that case, please have a seat. Feel free to order anything you like to drink. Nice to meetcha, Veronica! We've got just a couple standard questions before we make anything official. First, we all have our reasons for wanting to join Fairy Tail. What happen to be yours? And second, would you ever harm a guild mate or gold property without permission?"

Fantastico
    Fantastico

Player 

Post by Fantastico 20th September 2019, 4:39 pm

Fantastico worked with dogs, werewolves, and even a few Dragons in the past, so he learned to recognize when someone was trying to recognize by scent. "Interesting, there's a unique glare that is adjoined by a slight movement of facial muscles, often around the nose. I don't think I got much to worry about, although the enchantment's magic is weak with scents." Arcadia would smell a lavender scent coming from the 'woman', however through the magic she would be able smell the feint aspects of whiskey and blood. However he figured if asked, he could easily just put up another cover that would work.

When Arcadia took a picture, Fantastico was more glad that he decided to get a magical charm, even if he had to come posed as a woman, it was still a solid way out without getting the guild on his tail. Following the young girl to the table, she ordered a bottle of beer. He knew this was going to be the hardest part, but he came this far, might as well finish this race.

Sticking true to character, he almost thought that he deserved an acting award for keeping up this deception. "I lost my parents in an accident four months ago, we're immigrants from Bellum and due to family issues returning there is a problem. I need a line of work for the next few years, and every waitress, bartender, and seamstress from here to hell is either taken or in a bad area." As the beer arrived, Fantastico opened the bottle, and took a sip before the demeanor shifted from a moment, instead of the smiling demeanor he let his true colors show as the joyous eyes turned piercing at Arcadia. "As for your second, when I give loyalty, I swear to it. That means I don't betray anyone, so know I wouldn't harm any other guild mates or property, unless I know they are traitors. I don't strike anyone until I know I am being betrayed."

Taking another sip and closing her eyes, the joyous smile and warm comforting eyes returned as Fantastico recommitted himself to the disguise of Veronica Storm, wondering if letting a few shades show through would keep the young girl on her toes, however when he remembered she wasn't wearing footwear, he felt too late.

Fantastico: 990000

Magic/Equipment/Pets:
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 23rd September 2019, 2:29 pm

Arcadia tapped away on her iLac, taking notes on Veronica's answers. She didn't note the answers word for word, but more like her own observations on on Veronica's apparent personality and behavior. The barefoot slayer did put down a cliff notes version of the answers too. It was all for her fellow ace and new guild master to read later if they wished. The same as was done for all new guild members.

There was nothing unusual about Veronica's first answer. Personal tragedy had driven more than one would-be mage into the life of a guild wizard. What Arcadia found most noteworthy was how open this potential recruit seemed to be about it with a complete stranger. The barefoot slayer had been painfully shy when she first arrived at Fairy Tail's doors, and was sure she wouldn't have been able to do the same. Everyone handled grief and tragedy in their own way though, so Arcadia noted how resilient Victoria seemed.

She continued listening as Veronica went on to the second interview question. Arcadia did not see through the deception, because she had no reason to. The little slayer was struck by the taste she was given of the pirate under the mask though. It gave her insight to how she believed Veronica was dealing with her loss. Veronica must be was one of those who channeled adversity into anger or action. Someone like that was always good to have around the guild.

Finishing up her notes, Arcadia offered a soft, sympathetic smile, ”I'm sorry to hear about your family. You're not alone here. Anyway, that should do it. Welcome to Fairy Tail! If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask away.”

She opened a portal from the table to the business desk. She slipped her iLac into the portal to set it on a lacrima to transfer Arcadia's newly created file the guild. The slayer pulled the stamp, an old block, back out from the portal. She snagged her iLac back from the business desk before her portal closed. ”If not, there's only the matter of where you would like your guild mark.”

Fantastico
    Fantastico

Player 

Post by Fantastico 6th October 2019, 1:23 am

"Seems that she buys the act, even when I showed a few cards. However I am still not sure whether or not I can trust her. If I gotta, I think she'll accept my reasons if push comes to shove at some point. Gotta admit, she seems, familiar... I mean, blonde, short, green eyes, those apply to a lot of people, barefoot tendencies narrow it down to mostly the formless and those that alter, so mostly close friends, ex's, clearly none of my daughters, even the dragon one. Hmmm, ah well. Probably saw her on the street or something not important."

Fantastico was almost suspicious that she didn't seem suspicious of him disguised as a woman acting slightly suspicious, however he soon dismissed that line of thinking as it was bordering on paranoia. He was in the position he wanted, the guild didn't want a background check, no lie detector that he can't fool, and most importantly no one that seemed to care to actually read into or asses the validity of the backstory. Fantastico figured that the story would be hard to disprove and prove simultaneously is a story that is more then plausible, but less then easy to prove.

When it came to a matter of questions, he assumed any issues would be resolved in time. However immediately, he figured that he had enough information to stick around, a lot of the questions he wanted to know the answers to would blow the cover. "No, none at all." Fantastico knew that he doesn't have much wiggle room when it comes to toying or experimenting with this wizard. The disguise was a necessary precaution and he did not want it to break so easily.

The disguised pirate pulled down their collar a bit before leaning in so Arcadia could stamp where they wanted easily. "Alright, just bellow my collarbone and red please."
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 19th October 2019, 5:26 am

Arcadia nodded conjured a portal from the table to the reception desk. Lazy perhaps to skip the short walk, but the barefoot slayer would argue it simply skipped tedium. Reaching into the portal, she nabbed the stamp from behind the reception desk. The portals closing once her arm was free. She placed the stamp just below Veronica's collarbone where they had indicated. Arcadia traced a circle of runes on the old block of unidentifiable material.

A magic circle lit up beneath the stamp, leaving behind an outline of Fairy Tail's symbol in red, marking the disguised pirate as an intern member. Full access could be earned later, but for now the marking's magic was most evident in how blobs of light shimmered around the guildhall would transform into small fairies. All of them working to keep things working and running smoothing around the guild.

Arcadia smiled again, "Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:06 pm