Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower (Brink solo)

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rarest Flower (Brink solo)

Post by Brink 3rd July 2013, 6:29 am

Brink took one of the two attacks from the goblin and the other just barely missed its mark but then the impossible happened and the goblin blocked all his attacks yet again. “Now I am done.” He let lightning pour out of his body onto his hands and started his sixteen hit combo. “I don’t care if you can’t ever move again but you blocking all of this is getting out ridiculous!” He yelled and was ready to let lightning explode from everywhere. Though he kept control and focused his annoyed angry at the goblin in front of him throwing punches in a blinding manner to where he could only try blocking ten of the sixteen hits and he would have to hope the other six just missed otherwise it was game over for the little monster in front of him. “I hope you get even luckier then you already are otherwise you are gone.”

Roll dice #1= Brink attack
    Roll dice #2= Goblin attempt to block

Last edited by xBrianGriffin on 3rd July 2013, 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rarest Flower (Brink solo)

Post by Brink 3rd July 2013, 6:34 am

Dice roll #1= Brinkattack combo
    Dice roll #2= Goblin block combo
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd July 2013, 6:34 am

The member 'xBrianGriffin' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Miss The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Miss The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Miss The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Miss The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Attack The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Miss The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Miss The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Block The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 FailedBlock The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Block The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Block The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Block The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 FailedBlock The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Block The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Block The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 FailedBlock The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Block
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 3rd July 2013, 6:54 am

Finally Brink was successful in taking down the finally goblin after using half his magic. “Now then sir I am sorry but I don’t care to meet or greet just show me the flower I need to retrieve and I will get out of your hair so you can clean and what not.” He let out a sigh. “Sorry this is just annoying now sir I hope you understand and don’t think all fairy tail wizards are rude I just want to get this job done so that you can get what you truly want.” He waited for the man to answer as he looked around the room. The man looked at the young wizard and just hugged him out of nowhere. “It is fine young wizard thank you for saving me.” He then walked to the closet that he was in front of seeming to be huddled on the wall. “This is what I want you to retrieve it is a rare flower I love and they are in season but the goblins tend to eat them so I try and hide the ones I collect.” Then he paused for a moment. “Also as you can see I am not a young man anymore so I have to ask people to retrieve them for me now.” He then went and picked up a chair that wasn’t broken and he sat down. “I will be sitting right here for when you return.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 2niw26w
    The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 3rd July 2013, 7:08 am

After seeing the flower brink knew what he was going to use to finish this mission in a swift manner he used his electron sonar to sense the flower and then he saw where another one was, it was literally right at the edge of the one-mile radius he had with it north of where he was currently at. “I will be back in a flash sir.” He smiled feeling as though the more jobs and people he meet the more family he had. He then disappeared out of nowhere and was back in a flash with two of the flowers. He used his shunpo to swiftly get through the forest using his last three to get back to the cabin. “Here is the flower and it is truly beautiful I see why everyone wants it but can I eat this one to see what it tastes like because finding new food is one of my passions you see?” He hoped the man let him keep it.

“Yes as extra payment for saving me you can gladly have that flower.” He smiled will he said this. With that, said Brink tasted the flower it tasted like the best candy around the world. “This is delicious thank you for this gift.” He smiled then asked for the clients name wondering if he could do this job for him again some time. “Ah my name is Mr.T nice to meet you young wizard.” He said then he asked the young man to leave so he could fix the house. With that his mission was complete and the young wizard Brink left and returned to fairy tail after tasting a new food and helping a new friend.

Flower:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 2niw26w
    The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd July 2013, 2:25 pm

~Approved (Nicely done! Holds up the Fairy Tail symbol!)

× Bio
    × Magic

The Rarest Flower (Brink solo) - Page 2 Rose

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 3:50 am