Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

    Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Posts : 526
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 949,885

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Artemis Dagger on 19th June 2019, 3:55 pm


    Maybe, just maybe, Artemis had enjoyed a little too much fun the last time he'd taken out the Ambassador of Dies Irae. Because as he wandered through the streets of Crocus, eying the posters for the Summer Solstice festival, before he knew it, he was reaching into his pocket for his phone and dialling her number. "Hey gorgeous, there's a festival going on right now, fancy joining me?"

    It was a call to led to his current situation, waiting in the middle of the town square, where he had told her to meet him. He was, admittedly, a little excited. In spite of having met in a not so pleasant manner, the little 'date' they had enjoyed after had been the most fun he'd had in a long time. He couldn't help but find his thoughts lingering on the rose-haired girl; there was just something so interesting about her. He certainly couldn't find fault in the possibility of her company.

    He stood in the midst of the crowd, sifting through the message of his cherry red iLac. He had told Blanche that he wouldn't be working today, yet of course, she was still pinging him with work emails because the woman obviously did not give a crap about his freetime. He would shift the phone onto 'do not disturb'. Looking up as he popped it back into his pocket. He was dressed in more casual attire. Despite the summery weather, there was a light breeze. He was sporting a white t-shirt, a light-grey cardigan over the top, some dark denim jeans and white designer trainers. Around his neck, a multi-coloured scarf would hang, a pattern of greens, grey and purple. Her ruby eyes would scour the crowd, keenly looking out for the woman who would be accompanying him.




    WC: 296 / 1500


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1013
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 2,318,174
    Brownie Points : Literally one

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Sivvy on 20th June 2019, 2:40 pm



    It wasn't like Sivvy to put work on hold in favor of fun. Yet once she'd received possibly one of her first phone calls of someone's own volition, her first phone invitation that wasn't a job request, she promptly signed off on one last piece of paperwork before she put it away for the day. It couldn't be said that she wasn't still viewing Artemis's request for her company as a job, but that was just how her brain worked. Someone made a request, she did her very best to comply. Any enjoyment along the way was pure coincidence.

    Festivals had tons of food vendors, didn't they? Her eyes gleamed.

    Once in her room, the ambassador wondered what one wears to a summer solstice festival. On Amber Island, it was easy to choose daily wear. She had a few different professional uniforms sporting the guild's color scheme, but it didn't allow for her to enjoy her wacky fashion sense much. Despite trying not to attribute emotions to things, Sivvy couldn't help but be excited to fish something fancy out of her closet. She'd purchased a stunning halter keyhole qipao dress in red silk some time ago but had yet to wear it. Between the red and the orange accent along the outer seams and the cute goldfish design at the right hip, it seemed summery enough. Plus, the dramatic slits up both sides beginning at the crest of her thighs added a breezy comfort great for hot weather. Yes, this would do, accessorized with some black heels and a flower barrette. Yes, this would do. She was pleased with her look, so now all she had to do was meet him in the town square of Crocus as he'd instructed.

    Upon her arrival, she caught his scent even amongst the throngs of people. Her dragon slayer's nose had caught on to his musky cologne from their first meeting, and now it was burned into her brain. Naturally, she followed it until her keen eyes could pick out his black cherry locks among the crowd. "Artemis," she greeted once she was close enough, coming to stand right in front of him and smile up into his face. "Thank you for inviting me. This is my first festival."

    [376/1500]



    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ 60437_s
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

    Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Posts : 526
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 949,885

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Artemis Dagger on 21st June 2019, 6:05 am


    He attempted to look casual as he stood amongst the crowd, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jean. Waiting idly, as though he wasn't eagerly anticipating the girls arrival. It was cool. This was just another date, he'd been on...perhaps hundreds of those. Just a casual affair, no need to get overly worked up about.  At least this had been his train of thought.

    Until he saw her.

    She was making her way through the crowd, she was perhaps, even prettier than he remembered. And that dress was unbelievable. His mouth would drop ever so slightly, as his ruby eyes travelled up her long legs. The slits of her dress as high as her hips, giving him plenty to admire. The dress was figure-hugging, showing off her slight curves in a way that cause him to involuntarily gulp. Well shit... He thought, a little loss for words as she greeted him, thanking him for the invite.

    After a pause that was perhaps a little longer than the conversational norm, Artemis would clear his throat. His face splitting in a grin, "Hey Siv, good to see you again. And can I just say, you look... stunning." He responded, eying her over one more time before returning his gaze to hers. "First festival huh? Guess I'll have to do my best to make sure you have a good time." He would offer her his hand, regardless of whether she took it or not. He would begin to move towards the stands, looking for something interesting to show her.




    WC: 259 | Total:  555 / 1500


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1013
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 2,318,174
    Brownie Points : Literally one

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Sivvy on 22nd June 2019, 3:04 am



    "Thank you," she replied easily, slipping her hand into his since it seemed to be what he wanted. She was pleased he appreciated her outfit. The dress had been a bit expensive, and wearing interesting things was one of her few passions. For someone else to appreciate it as well made her happier than she anticipated. 

    She followed along with him, her bright red eyes roving over the various stalls and vendors set up. It was such a lively event. Everything was themed in reds and oranges like her dress, so she felt somewhat vindicated with her choice of dress. Real flame flickered from torches in nearly every direction. Men and women on stilts juggled sticks with fire or ate it, which was a curious thing. Why would they do that? And what was the practicality of walking so clumsily on stilts? Her head tilted to and fro ever so slightly as the clone drank in the energy of the festival. There were strange games everywhere, offering prizes to those lucky enough to win. The games didn't seem hard enough to involve a concept as obscure as luck. Tents with entertainments called for customers with vigor, a lady here offering predictions for the coming winter while a man in red claimed to know a place where summer was eternal and would tell what he knew...for a price, of course.

    All of that was exciting and all, but first and foremost came her most primal desire and beloved activity: vendor food. The scents were spicy and fruity, drawing her in. Judging by their first meeting, Artemis should have anticipated this was coming. Abruptly she took off to the left without letting go of his hand and possibly dragging him with her as a consequence. She loomed enraptured as a young woman sliced mangoes and papayas, dusting them with citrusy chile spices before lining them up in wax paper for easy eating. Simple, yet mouthwatering. "I'd like one, please," the off-duty ambassador chirped, wiggling her shoulders a bit in anticipation. The vendor cocked a brow at her excessively excited behavior, considering this was just spicy fruit, but was pleasant enough and took her jewel and handed her what she sought. "Here you go. Be careful, those are hot. Like...spicy hot," the girl made sure Artemis and 7 both understood, but Sivvy didn't care. She freed her hands and accepted her treat like a bouquet, plucking a mango stick out and munching it as she turned away from the fruit stand. "Mmm!" she exclaimed, face lighting up in pure joy over the warring tanginess of the sweet fruit with the spicy bite of some aggressive chiles. This was a great introduction to the festival. Regret over only purchasing one portion was setting in, but she reminded herself that there was much more food to be tried. She'd only just begun!

    Whirling on Artemis with a fire in her eyes, she did something she didn't do too often. Her fingers drew a papaya straw free of the wax paper, approaching and invading the garnet-haired man's personal bubble to hold it to his lips. "You should try these," she nearly grinned, clearly already enjoying herself.


    [906/1500]



    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ 60437_s
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

    Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Posts : 526
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 949,885

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Artemis Dagger on 26th June 2019, 10:17 am


    Hand in hand, they walked along the streets of Crocus. It was a pretty decent setup; he had to admit, he'd only been to a handful in his lifetime. Maybe, they'd be fortunate enough to stumble across a beer tent or something later. Enjoying a few drunken games was bound to be a laugh, and the Chairman was definitely up for letting loose today. The air was thick was the scent of people, food and other interesting aromas. Even for his sensitive nose, it was quite pleasant, which of course meant that Sivvy would be experiencing the same. It was due to this that when she began to lead him along, he was not surprised to find her dragging him along to a food stall. He was well aware of how much this girl loved to eat.

    She had brought him over to a stall where a lady was taking various continental fruits and dipping them into spices. The red-head wrinkled his nose slightly, the scent of the spices tingling his nostrils somewhat. It wasn't that he minded spicy foods; he was pretty confident in his ability to handle them. Still, he liked the fact she seemed to embrace the festivities and what it had to offer. As she suddenly whirled towards him, he would lean back slightly, his expression one of surprise as she nearly shoved the thing into his mouth. Suggesting he take a bite. He arched a brow at her. He really would've preferred a burger or kebab but seeing as she was offering. He felt it only polite to take her up on his offer. Plus, it was another opportunity to have a little...fun.

    He inched a little closer, leaning down, he would bite down on the papaya straw before pulling away. Munching away casually, it was a curious mixture, sweet, spicy and actually pretty tasty. He would chew for a few moments, glancing around to see where they could move on to next. Slowly noticing that his mouth was getting hotter. He took a step back, bringing his clench fist over his mouth, he forced himself to swallow the bite in hopes this would ease the heat. It did not. He coughed slightly as the spices moved down his throat, burning him on the way down. His coughing would grow more violent, and he would turn away from the girl completely. At this point, his mouth feeling like it was genuinely no fire. His eyes would scour around him, searching desperately for something that would relieve him. As they landed on a barrel, he would stride towards it. Somehow trying to appear still casual, despite the fact his entire face was melting off, sweat beginning to drip from his forehead. As he reached the barrel, he threw some jewels at the vendor, and without a word. He would dump his face into the barrel of apples, water and ice. Opening his mouth, he would eagerly gulp down the ice cold water, using it to wash down spices down his mouth. He brought his face back up, without an apple, he stood there panting slightly.

    "Awww, not a winner this time Sir, would you like another go?"
    He glanced over at the man and shook his head, the water dripping down his face. He reached up, sweeping the wet strands off of his face. He glanced over at Sivvy and offered her a side smile. "A bit too hot for me." He said with a chuckle and a slight cough. the vendor followed his gaze to Sivvy, grinning at the prospect of a new customer. "What about you, Miss? Fancy your chances at 'bobbing for apples', You can win one of these charming teddies of ours?" He said, pointing at the shelf of prices behind him.






    WC: 632 | Total: 1,190 / 1500


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1013
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 2,318,174
    Brownie Points : Literally one

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Sivvy on 2nd July 2019, 2:22 am

    While most girls would probably feel bad or be embarrassed that they had just more or less accosted their date with something too spicy for their liking- spicy enough for Artemis to dunk his head in a barrel of water and apples- Sivvy observed him with the same cool and clinical gaze she'd have while watching cells multiply or a failed experiment dissolve into goop. Making the mental note that he didn't react as well to spiced fruit as he did savory oysters, she slowly built her knowledge of what this man liked and didn't like. Why was she making it a point to remember? Frankly, she wasn't sure, so she didn't think any more deeply on the subject or else she'd really confuse herself on the deeper meaning of things.

    Toddling along after him and looming nearby to watch, she munched on her spicy fruit that she officially had all to herself. Not one to eat slowly, the entire lot was down her gullet before the man even pulled his head out of the water. They weren't spicy to her at all. Well, she could tell they were spicy, but the slight tingle in her mouth and throat was pleasant in her opinion. 

    "I'll remember your dislike of spice next time," Sivvy returned his side smile with a small one of her own, her eyes bright and surprisingly innocent given what she was capable of. She seemed to simply be enjoying his company and the festival for what it was, despite trying to murder him with the Scoville scale. There was something about the flush from the heat in his cheeks earlier and now the way he looked freshly drenched in barrel water that was appealing in some way, enough that she almost didn't pay attention to the carnival game employee when he spoke. But now she was more fully. Artemis wasn't a winner. So...this was a game? Since this was her first festival, she was unfamiliar with the popular game, and this had no idea what the rules were. However, she was more than happy to make assumptions based on what little she'd observed. The title 'Bobbing for Apples' was self-explanatory enough. The slayer was about to turn down the man's offer when the word 'teddy' caught her attention. There were things to win? Her eyes darted to the adorable stuffed creature behind his head. Yes, she'd very much like to win one of those. It was cute.

    "Yes, I'd like to try," agreed the rosy girl, wasting no time shoving jewel into the man's hands and replacing Artemis at the barrel. Before the gamemaster could say anything more, Sivvy had shoved her head into the barrel up to nearly her shoulders! This girl had no shame or worry about her appearance as a result, being way more interested in winning this game to get that bear. She was talented at holding her breath underwater, so she was fishing around in the water for over three minutes. Just when the vendor was starting to get worried, she pulled her head from the water and turned to look at him expectantly, hair dripping everywhere. 

    The vendor stared at her in disbelief for just a moment or two before smiling nervously. All that time and she didn't bring up a single one? The basket beside the barrel was empty! "Er...I'm sorry, miss. No apples, no win. Would you like to try again?" he blustered, recovering his salesman-like tone and grin. Her frown threw him off a little, though.

    "But sir, I ate five while I was down there....how many do I need to eat to get the teddy bear?" Sivvy wanted to know, tilting her dripping head in confusion. The man froze, apparently digesting the information that the girl didn't seem to understand such a simple staple game at a festival and that she somehow ate five entire apples while underwater for three minutes. He squinted at her incredulously, unsure whether he should argue that she was supposed to just bite them and bring as many up as possible in one breath, or if he should just not believe her and move on to the less complicated customer. Curiosity got the better of him, so he whirled on the barrel and counted the apples within. Sure enough, five were missing. "Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.." he exclaimed, clapping a hand over his forehead and knocking his yellow and red striped tophat off. How was he supposed to deal with something like this? It was unorthodox. By not following the rules he should've just insisted she lost, replaced the apples, and moved on...but it was darn impressive. He couldn't deny that. "...Then...miss...I guess you're a winner?" he almost asked, mystified. Reaching up for a small-sized teddy bear, he held it out to her. She'd wanted a bigger one, but this one was cute, too. Taking the little thing, she gave it a squeeze before putting it into her bag for safe keeping.

    "Festivals are wonderful!" she chirped at Artemis as she finally left the poor vendor alone, her hands hastily wrapping her wet locks into a bun atop her head. "What's next, Artemis?"


    [1771/1500 || Event WC Complete]


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ 60437_s
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

    Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Posts : 526
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 949,885

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Artemis Dagger on 2nd July 2019, 6:07 pm


    Artemis chuckled at Sivvy's comment, "I can handle a little spice, but those things are loaded with chilli and pepper. You must have an insane tolerance for heat." He remarked, a little impressed by her capabilities. It seemed that the 'Bobbing for Apples' game caught the rose-haired girls attention. As the vendor addressed her and offered her a turn. She agreed to give it a go, Artemis would step aside from the barrel, watching curiously as she took his place.  It was kind of surprising that she was so forthcoming about the game, girls more concerned with vanity wouldn't participate in such an event. He'd been around plenty of those types, the 'I don't want to mess up my hair or make-up' kind. Yet Sivvy displayed none of that as she dunked herself straight into the barrel.

    On top of her enthusiasm, Artemis was even more impressed by her ability to hold her breath. After the second minute past, he exchanged a concerned look with the vendor. Wondering whether or not to pull the girl out, the last thing he needed was his date drowning. He inched closer, moving to reach out to her, just as she pulled out of the water with a sudden burst. It seemed that she didn't win, which was a surprise considering how long she was down there, although when the vendor stated this. She seemed to become confused, countering him with her own explanation. Artemis blinked in bafflement, leaning over the barrel to take a look alongside the vendor. His face split into a grin as he realizing she was telling the truth, he would burst into laughter. She really was something, especially when it came to food. The stall owner would concede to giving her the win, giving her a teddy.

    "Nice one Siv," Artemis commented, moving away from the stall. She asked him what they would do that, causing the red-head to glanced around, scanning the area for a fun stall to take part in. A sign caught his eye, causing him to raise his brow. His face split into a devilish grin, "Now that's a bit of me!" He said, leading Sivvy towards another stand. This one, in particular, had a sign over it that read 'Test of Strength'. A simple set up, a pole with a bell on the top and a large mallet next to it. He would reach into his pocket and pull out some jewels to pay the vendor. Following which he would lift out the mallet over his shoulder, moving into a stance. He would ready himself for the swing of the hammer when he felt someone move into his personal space, and unfortunately, it wasn't Sivvy. Because he could see her. He would presume that whoever had stepped up behind him, wasn't trying to get a turn in at the Strength Hammer. "Yo, back off dude, wait your turn." He barked over his shoulder, adjusting his grip once more. He would feel the hot breath on the back of his neck, and what sounded like an angry grunt behind him. Well, this was just rude. Lowering the hammer, he would turn towards the rude patron.

    "I said, wait your damn turn assho-" He would stop speaking, shocked by the fact he was not looking in the face of an impatient customer. But a monstrous-looking bull-type creature. Screams would erupt within the area and an onslaught of monsters appeared in various shapes and forms. Art would sigh, realizing full well that his date with Sivvy, was being interrupted by what he could only assume was an attack on the festival. The horned beast snarled at him once more and would swipe his claws in Artemis's direction. Causing the Takeover mage to duck out of the way. "Okay, guess it's like that then huh?" He would glance over at Sivvy, "Bear with me gorgeous, just gotta deal with this here beastie." He remarked before returning his attention to the monster.

    Now one would imagine that a qualified mage might use their magic to attack such a ferocious beast. But in truth, it had been quite a while since the twenty-two-year-old had gotten to engage in a little throw down, and as a result, he may have gotten a little too excited about it. Because instead of attacking with magic, the lad would adjust his posture, he would set down the hammer, smirking at the beast with a wicked grin. "Come on then big fella, let's dance." And with that he would charge the beast, full-on rugby tackling the monster with such force that the two of them would tumble into a nearby stand, smashing through the walls of it and disappearing inside. All that could be heard for a few moments, was a series of grunts and crashing from inside the hut where one could only imagine what was going on. Moments later the horned beast would burst through another wall, soaring through the air. Artemis returned, wearing a bloody forehead and an excited grin. He would run toward the beast as it stood, ducking underneath it. He would deliver a swift uppercut to its jaw, before following up with a series of quick jabs to the stomach. The beast reeled back, as fierce as it was, Artemis had demonic speed and strength on his side. Art would lean back on his back foot, before using the other leg to boot the beast with full force in the stomach. The creature flew back, crashing into the ground nearer to the Strength Hammer stand.   Artemis would stroll over quite casually at this point, reaching down the pick up the handle of the hammer, dragging it along the floor lazily. Eying the head of the monster, which had so conveniently rested itself on the base of the pole where one might whack to test their strength.

    "No hard feelings dude, you just crashed the wrong date." And with that he would raise the hammer and bring it crashing down hard on the skull of the monster. The force of which would cause the bar of the Strength Test to shoot up the bar and clang against the bell at the top. Ringing out loudly to declare his win, Artemis whooped, doing a little fist pump to celebrate his win. He would turn away from the newly unconscious creature, scanning the area for his date to see how she'd gotten on.




    WC: 1072 | Total:  2262
    Event WC Reached: 1500/ 1500 | Excess WC: 762


    Last edited by Artemis Dagger on 6th July 2019, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1013
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 2,318,174
    Brownie Points : Literally one

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Sivvy on 3rd July 2019, 2:32 am

    Sivvy simpered slightly as he told her she'd done a good job and used that nickname for her nickname. The young woman couldn't put her finger on it, but something about it was appealing to her, and she'd definitely never turn down praise. That meant she was doing her job well, and that was always her primary goal.

    As he led her to the Test of Strength, the clone quickly looked it over to get a gist of what was going on here. While social skills might not be her forte, she was quite intelligent. The nonsensical concept of bobbing for apples hadn't lent her much to draw from, but this was different. There was a tower of sorts with cheeky phrases at intervals, growing less insulting the higher up it went until the bell at the top announced the player's superior strength. The weight at the bottom atop the see-saw-like plank would rocket up as soon as someone used the mallet on the raised end. Seemed simple enough, though the science wasn't exact. If the plank gave and bent at all under however much the weight weighed, it could skew the results quite a bit. She'd have to observe closely. For something to claim to measure a person's strength accurately, it had to perform flawlessly. If it didn't, there would be people walking around thinking they were inadequate, when really the machine was just not crafted correctly. Along this way of thinking, Sivvy completely forgot that this was just a silly carnival game and honestly just an excuse for couples on dates to impress each other with feats of strength.

    She was busy standing off to the side, analyzing the physics and functional components of the game machine when Artemis's change in tone caught her attention and dragged her eyes away. Did he need her help? Assistance was always her go-to. The sight the mage was met with was not what she expected. There was a creature looming behind Artemis, yet all she did was stand and stare at it. Honestly, she was afraid if she moved that it would attack her partner for today's activities. Her crimson eyes analyzed it just as she had the Test of Strength, trying to determine if it was just a mindless animal or if it had the sentience of a human. Artemis, however, whirled on the creature and promptly challenged it to a fight. He seemed pleased, so she didn't worry...until she watched him disappear into a tent.

    "Artemis, that is horribly inefficient," the rose-haired girl called to him near the tent opening, wondering why he was wasting his time playing with the creature. However, it only now occurred to her that she'd never seen his magic before. Did he even have any? When Giri had had him by the throat with smoke, he hadn't used any magic to try and get free that she remembered. She might not have given him the chance, but he might have also been in very real peril. From the noises she heard, Sivvy very much wanted to go inside and provide help at his side, but her greater duty kept her outside. Just a little way up the path between tents she could see two mages starting to torch stuff...one of which was that lovely fruit vendor! "Not the fruit snacks!" she cried in horror, zipping off to kick some food-abusing troublemakers.

    The uncertainty of the mages' alignments made this difficult for the metal dragon slayer. Just because she was the guild master of a legal guild that made a practice of killing dark mages didn't mean her natural struggle with morals had eased at all. Those she killed were on the guild's approved list of confirmed bad guys. This situation fell into the wide-reaching gray area that she navigated on the good ship Anxiety. Attacking a festival and causing terror amongst the citizens wasn't exactly good behavior, but they may have been misguided. 7 couldn't deny that she'd taken some jobs and committed some acts that her guild would view as dark, but she wasn't a dark mage...was she? Now wasn't the time to really delve into that can of worms. She decided she'd disable the enemies but not kill them. Besides, dead bodies in the middle of something as fun as this summer solstice festival might bring it to an end, and she wasn't ready to end the day yet. If the threats were gone and minimal damage was inflicted, the partons would return, right?

    Now that she'd decided, the highly skilled clone made quick work of the two fire mages as well as two light elementals lurking nearby, effectively clearing the fairgrounds of any apparent threats other than the larger beast Artemis was playing fisticuffs with. The elementals perished and dispersed into tiny orbs of light to float away in the warm breeze, whilst the beaten and bloody mages were wrapped up in two metal kraken tentacles to hold them still until the Rune Knights could arrive. Simple enough. Turning back to the tent Artemis had disappeared into, her eyes were just in time to see the bull-like monster fly out. Wandering closer to the fight to watch, the experiment's eyes watched the garnet-haired man's movements closely. He was faster and stronger than a normal human by her appraisal. Perhaps enhanced physical prowess was his magic? He was bloody, but didn't seem too injured. He was also on the winning side of this fight and clearly enjoying himself. Even though it technically was nothing special and was honestly not the best way to do it as far as she knew, Sivvy couldn't help but stand enraptured while watching. It was a sight to behold. Artemis was impressive. That last kick brought a smile even to her face. The grand finale was even more entertaining, and without realizing it, the girl could be seen nearby grinning as the bell rang out and the man celebrated. Siv, as he called her, approached him and clapped her hands, bright eyes meeting his and remaining there. "That is certainly one way to do it," her voice lilted, threatening to giggle, though 7 didn't normally do such a thing. Her heart raced even though she'd had no part in that fight! How strange.


    [WC: 1046 || Total 2nd WC: 1317]


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ 60437_s
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

    Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Posts : 526
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 949,885

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Artemis Dagger on 6th July 2019, 1:51 pm


    He eyes would fall on his date as she approached, he was sure he'd seen he fighting out of the corner of his eye at some point. But had been too engaged in the battle to pay close attention. He was still reeling from the adrenaline of the fight, he would reach around her waist pulling her closer. A part of him was still in the state of euphoric triumphantly that made him feel a little impulsive. Yet despite the urge to pick her up and kiss her victoriously, he would resist. Because Sivvy wasn't like other girls, and despite how tempting he found he, his moral compass would not allow him to take advantage of the fact she would likely let him. Instead, he would steer her along, looking to continue their date.

    However, as they went to walk along they were approached by a collection of the vendors. "Hello! You two! Yes you, the couple!" One of the men called before rushing over, "We saw what you did, and we just want to stay thank you! We have worked so hard these past few months to make this festival happen, it would have been such shame for it to have been ruined. But thanks to you, we can carry on!" He said excitedly, Artemis glanced over at Sivvy, before reaching up and scratching the back of his head with his free hand. "Eh, it's no big deal, we were just doing what anyone would do." He admittedly earnestly, he wasn't sure a thanks was really necessary to him, he really had just been up for an enjoyable fight. A woman stepped forward, shaking our head, "You must let us thank you for your help, we'd like to give you tickers to our VIP Midsummer Banquet!" At the final word, Artemis knew there was no refusing this over because he was sure his date would be extremely pleased by the news. He would lower his arm and shrug, "Sure, why not!" He replied.

    Pleased that their offer had been accepting, the group would lead the pair to a giant tent, much bigger than the others. The inside of which was surprisingly extravagant, as they entered. Artemis eyed a long rectangular table, capable of sitting thirty. Say there was an assortment of surprising individuals; celebrities, nobles, royals. Some faces he even recognised,  they would be lead to a set of seats, following which a woman in an old fashioned maid outfit would approach asking them to drink they would like. Artemis would order a beer, before turning to eye Sivvy with a smile. "This is kind of neat." He would comment to her, idly hoping that she was enjoying herself as much as he was.




    WC: 457| Total:  2719
    Event WC Reached: 1500/ 1500 | Excess WC: 1219


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1013
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 2,318,174
    Brownie Points : Literally one

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Sivvy on 7th July 2019, 4:39 am

    Artemis grabbed her. Sivvy didn't resist. If anything, her body seemed more than willing to be pulled against him, though her emotions emptied to the equivalent of a gravestone, utterly neutral and devoid of warmth while remaining unbudgingly strong. Just like that, her guard was up. That thick door of iron that locked her budding feelings up like gold in a vault slammed shut fast enough to give someone whiplash. She was ready for it, but it never came. The kiss the clone expected, having observed this adrenaline-fueled celebratory behavior (though less warranted since most dates didn't fist-fight a literal monster into oblivion) in many of her dates before, never came. Now that surprised her. His adrenalin and heart rate was almost palpable to her, but the man seemed intent on simply keeping his arm around her and walking on. Though she was unaware of it, the cautiousness slowly lessened as they went on, allowing her to accept that perhaps Artemis hadn't expected amorous behavior from her and return to her usual self.

    Sivvy was actually in search of food-- she'd worked up an appetite fighting-- when the pair was approached by the vendors. Gratitude was something the girl wasn't used to, so it took her aback. Her eyes grew wide and blinked into each of their faces, taking a moment to catch up to what was going on. Sivvy had only done what the situation had called for. There had been jobs in her past much bigger than this and no one had thanked her or whoever she was paired with for it. It'd been expected. Was this the treatment a legal mage received? She'd only been one a short while, only a few months really, so this could be responsible for the change. Now that she thought about it, in addition to being in the dark on what magic her companion might possess, she was also unclear whether he was even part of a guild. Mage or not, there were guilds of all types in Fiore. She didn't really know much about it at all, did she?

    Feeling it was quite a strange notion, the slayer initially wished to decline their reward. Gratitude wasn't necessary. There had been a threat against innocent people, and by her guild's creed, it was her duty to put a stop to it as quickly and decisively as possible. It wasn't for praise, though she couldn't deny that her obsessive need to please and be useful didn't revel in it a bit. Dr. Raelin had never praised her, yet how he programmed and raised her caused her to crave it. Sometimes she got it from her mentor, which reinforced her behavior to a degree. Sivvy was glad when Artemis seemed to feel the same and began to refute the offer before she could. However, one simple word turned it all around. Banquet. Banquet. Food. Possibly Sivvy's only true weakness! As soon as the woman said the word, her body tensed in his grasp, reacting immediately to the exciting prospect. She'd been scanning for simple vendor food before, and now she was being offered limited access to special food? Yes. This was something she could get behind, and again, Artemis seemed to pluck the words out of her brain before she could even form them and accepted for them both. Her gleaming red eyes turned up toward him, her smile beaming like the sunlight the celebrated into his face. She didn't need to say anything. He probably already knew, and if he didn't, the rumbling of her tummy did instead.

    After being escorted into the tent, her gaze flittered around in the pragmatic ritual she always did when entering a new place. Get a good idea of the layout. Identify all exits. Get an approximate headcount and a physical profile of all occupants. Assess for threats. All of these things happened in a matter of seconds, but always happened no matter where she was. Nothing stood out to her, so as they were seated, she'd simply order water and peer over at Artemis with a curious expression. While she was wondering how long it'd take the food to come out and what goodies there would actually be, her question wasn't about food. Though she'd peered at every single person in the room, she found she recognized only a couple of them. For someone who prided herself on knowledge, famous individuals were beyond her scope. A royal from Fiore was easy enough to know from her studies, but celebrities? Nah. "Who are these people?" Sivvy asked in a low tone in an attempt to be polite. What the girl had been expecting was up for anyone's guess, but she definitely expected there to already be an abundance of food waiting and to either be joined by other heroes of the day or maybe even some mages from other legal guilds from her travels. What constituted a VIP status other than saving lives? As did a great many complicated things, the clone found herself mildly puzzled, but ultimately unbothered. Artemis was pleasant company enough, so if she never spoke to the other twenty-seven (was one person late?) people under the extravagant tent and merely ate another delicious meal with the garnet-haired man, Sivvy would be happy all the same.


    [WC: 884 || Total 2nd WC: 2201]


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ 60437_s
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

    Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Posts : 526
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 949,885

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Artemis Dagger on 7th July 2019, 10:41 am


    The Banquet was set up in such a way that would reflect the celebration of the Summer Solstice, the layout, and decor somewhat Celtic in design. Those employed to serve them dressed as old-fashioned maids and waiters.  There were even table-side entertainers, jesters juggling and musicians playing live music in the background. It was quite lovely and obviously well-put-together. Artemis would only imagine booking a seat at such an event would be quite pricey, yet thanks to their decision to handle the monsters. Sivvy and Artemis had landed themselves a free invitation, which wasn't a bad turn of events in the Red-heads mind.

    Sivvy would whisper to him, asking him who it was that was accompanying them. He glanced around, leaning in a little closer so she could hear him well enough. "Okay so, to your left is Argo Finallis, he's an opera singer. Kinda obnoxious but impressive set of lungs. Next to him, you have a couple of actors, Marionna Aster and Jeremy Day. Rumour has it their secretly dating but don't want the public to know because Marionna is married." He would continue to describe a couple of the people on her side of the table, including famous athletes, food critics, nobles, and billionaires. Then he would turn to describe who was next to him, "Next to me is, Elise Somersby, she's a headhunter for a pretty prestigious law firm, and then there's..." He would stop as his eyes fell on the man across from him, having just taken his seat. Familiar green eyes would meet him, a young girl no older than seventeen, with long wavy red hair like his own. "Michaela?" The girl matched his surprise gaze, she would offer him a rather plastic smile. She wasn't an unattractive girl, but she wore fair too much makeup, and she was dressed rather elaborately. Micheala was always one for flaunting her wealth, wearing nothing but the most high-end designer clothes.

    "Artemis, what a nice surprise, we didn't expect to see you here." She would say, her green eyes would wander over to Sivvy, who she would openly stare at with an examining gaze. "Brought a little date along huh? There's a shock." She said teasingly, putting a little extra emphasis on the last few words. Art stiffened slightly, feeling himself grow slightly tense, a common reaction he had whenever he was around his family. They just couldn't help but make comments aimed to make him uncomfortable. Michaela wasn't exactly a polite individual either, but at most, she was just a spoiled brat. She wasn't nearly as annoying as-

    "Oh my... and here I thought this was a civilized event..." The loud, arrogant drawl caused Artemis's eyes to nearly roll back into his skull. Of course, if Micheala was here, there was bound to be a high chance that her older brother Gabriel was here. He would move around the table and slide into the seat next to his sister. He had similar green eyes to her, and the signature red hair of a Dagger too. He generally had very pointed features, a weak chin, and overly sharp nose. He would eye his cousin with a smirk, before much like his sister dragging his eyes over to his date, Gabriel would admire Sivvy a little too long. His eyes gazing over her chest for a few seconds longer than Artemis was okay with. His fists clenching slightly in irritation, normally he was a little more easy-going about someone admiring his date. But Gabriel was a slimy weasel and someone who Artemis distrusted greatly. "Come now Artemis, don't be rude, introduce us." He said in a sickening husky tone. Artemis took a calming breath, he really had hoped to keep Sivvy away from situations like this. He wondered if it would be too rude to leave, although as he glanced over to her. He remembered how excited she had been about the banquet, the way she had beamed at him so brightly. Remembering that, he decided that for now, he would suffer it.  "These are my cousins, Micheala and Gabriel Dagger," He told her, before turning to look over at the aforementioned pair, "And this is Sivvy," The two blinked at him, as though expecting him to go on. When you grew up in a world of nobles, all fitted with titles and family names, you judged one by the power of their surname.

    "Sivvy what? Doesn't she have a surname?" Micheala said, before letting out a high-pitched laugh. Before looking over at Sivvy, "Are you like one of those Singers who change their name to a single word, like Cheor or Maidonna?"





    WC: 775| Total:  3,494
    Event WC Reached: 1500/ 1500 | Excess WC: 1994



    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sivvy
    Sivvy

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Posts : 1013
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 2,318,174
    Brownie Points : Literally one

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ Empty Re: I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~

    Post by Sivvy on 7th July 2019, 2:46 pm

    Sivvy followed along with Artemis's explanations for the people they shared the tent with, committing their names and faces to memory in case it became important later. So far most of these people seemed unimportant to her, so the social construct that made them better than anyone else was lost on her. Still, it was interesting to see so many flamboyant personalities together at once. Everyone seemed to be in a strange dance, somewhere between being competitive while not seeming competitive. Now, striving to be the best was something the clone could understand, though she'd prefer to accomplish it with skill and knowledge than whatever this bizarre ritual was. It was like observing animals in a zoo...who was the ultimate apex predator?

    To be honest, in the most literal sense of the term, Sivvy was the apex predator in the room.

    The show and tell part of the event ended with someone that made her date's demeanor change in the blink of an eye. A girl had just sat across from them, and the metal dragon slayer hardly needed verbal confirmation that she was a relative. That red wine hair was identical to Artemis's, which wasn't one-hundred percent confirmation of familial relation, but it was a good indication since his exact shade wasn't a super common one. Soon a man with the same hair joined in and it seemed she now had a collection of Daggers. While Sivvy wasn't one to make snap judgments, something about these two was unlikable to her, which was a shame. Their gaudy dressing was right up her eclectic alley with just a few modifications, but on these two, it turned her off. Perhaps the vibes the man at her side was giving off was affecting her own reactions in some way. Without much thought, her hand reached over and cupped one of his flexing fists as if to reassure him that everything was alright. Amalie wasn't really touchy-feely, but the rare comfort she remembered from the blue-haired woman seemed to rub off on her in a positive way.

    "My name has always been a single word," the girl blinked innocently into Michaela's face, trying to grasp all the nuances of the situation. However, she didn't go on as she normally would have. Her mind frantically leafed back through all the books she'd read about various social settings and what was appropriate for each. Explaining the complications of origins and thus her 'name' at a high-brow dinner table was probably not the right course of action, yet she could offer no surname as they wished. The easy way out would have been to maybe adopt 'Raelin' for the time being, but just the thought of that twisted her gut and made her feel strange. "I don't know who those people are, but I do enjoy singing and music, so perhaps you are correct. Just Sivvy, like a singer. However, if more words are needed, 'Ambassador of Dies Irae' might do?"

    Gabriel's continuing predatory gaze had not escaped her understanding. In fact, her face hardened in the same way it had when Artemis got too close, the same way it always did when she anticipated having to step in and be exactly what they wanted. The look was all too familiar, and something she deadened herself to. Sivvy was under the impression that she did this so she would perform to the best of her ability, but perhaps it was something more instinctual than that. Like she was protecting herself by locking the newest and softest parts of her humanity away for safe-keeping, so maybe it wouldn't break. She did manage a small smile, though, since that's what men expected.

    Moving on from the name debacle, the clone's crimson eyes examined each of Artemis's relatives faces before looking over the tent once more. It was all done up in an elaborate style she'd seen in history books. Molded metals in the shapes of suns were hung from above in the peak of the tent with some aesthetic lacrima lights and foil streamers, all gleaming down at the table as air moved them. The warm glow of the sun outside diffused by the tan canvas sides of the tent lent a natural summery feel, as did the band playing upbeat and cheerful songs nearby. The wait staff in their old-timey costumes, the thick ornately-carved wooden table, expertly crafted wooden place settings, and barrel-like beer mugs. There even appeared to be a cooling enchantment on the air inside so the occupants would be comfortable. Colorful clowns didn't hesitate to play the fool in favor of entertaining the small gathering, which she found way more civilized than the historical alternative. What had they been going on about regarding civility? Artemis's unending discomfort was noticeable even to someone as occasionally dense as her, so perhaps these people were the uncivilized ones. Perhaps how they were making her friend feel was the reason they both left a bad taste in her mouth. "Even civilized events let beasts out of their cages to join in. Traditionally, these types of things would be entertained by not only these jesters, but also wild bears in chains. Jesters would put their lives on the line to both incite and distract the beast so the attendants of such high-class gatherings would be rapt at the edges of their seats while gorging on foods and meads. I see you've worn your chains," she paused, referring to Michaela's excessive jewelry, but then she turned to Gabriel. "But where are yours?"


    [WC: 922 || Total Exam WC: 3123/3000- complete || 123 words left over]


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    I guess I'm dreaming again, Let's be more than, This now~ 60437_s

      Current date/time is 8th August 2020, 1:41 pm