Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Inari
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kitsune Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail Empty The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail

Post by Tatsuya 28th June 2013, 6:12 pm

Tatsu with Reiko in her fox form sitting on his shoulder stared at the doors of Fairy Tail. "So... This is Fairy Tail...." Tatsu gulped. Inari had recommended the guild to him, saying it's a place full of rowdy and Mischievous people.  He entered through the doors and looked at everything. "Whoa... Inari wasn't kidding..." Tatsu said as he looked at all the yelling and Rowdyness. He walked around as Reiko took everything in. "This place...." Tatsu grinned. "I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE!!!" He exclaimed. He looked around excitedly while Reiko giggled at how excited he was.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail Empty Re: The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail

Post by Haru-senpai 28th June 2013, 6:35 pm

Heero had another Fairy Tail Wizard in a headlock; some kind of a dispute over a card game. Heero apparently had been on the losing end.

"Aye! Heero! Look a stranger!" Garfield, his orange Exceed; was walking on top of the table they'd been playing cards on before the fight broke out. His feet made an adorable 'Exceed' noise, each time he moved.

Heero looked up as "?!" popped up over his head; still holding his fellow Fairy Tail Wizard in a headlock. He dropped him on his face as he looked up; as he fell behind Heero with a 'thud' comically as Heero began walking towards Tatsu; Garfield flew over and rode on his head a she usually did, his orange tail swishing left to right curiously.

"So, what're you doing here? You new in town?" Heero had no idea this guy was a wizard at all. But his nose wiggled a bit as he caught the scent of magic in the air about him. He smelled a bit like a---

"Fox! You smell like a fox!" Garfield pointed out rudely, leaning an orange paw forward on top of Heero's head as he pointed one paw towards the spikey red haired youth. It was then that Garfield noticed the young girl who actually looked like a fox, complete with a tail. "Waaaaa! So cute!" Garfield put a paw to his mouth as stars filled his eyes.

"Yes...like a fox." Heero looked towards the fox looking young lady, then back up to the young man. Putting a hand on his chin. "Alright! Well, if you're a Wizard; then you must be here to either deliver a message or join our family." Heero crossed his arms comically. "However, being a Fairy Tail Wizard isn't just something you hand out; we're the best of the best! How do I know you'll be able to handle even being one of us?"

He elaborated for a second; as a lightbulb appeared over his head.

"I know! A drinking contest!" Heero put his arms around two other Fairy Tail Wizards who laughed as he whispered to them and immediately pushed two benches out of the way, leaving only one bench in the area; Heero sat down at it; his orange Exceed still riding on his spikey blue hair. As several frothing beer mugs, chilling and cold, appeared. There were seven on each side of the bench; Heero sat in front of 7 and the other 7 waited for Tatsu on his side.

If Tatsu accepted and sat down, a large crowd would gather; all different kinds of Wizards would surround the table and begin placing bets with jewels.

"If you beat me; you're in." Heero smirked. "If you lose, you're still in; BUT.....you've got to do all the dishes in the Guild tonight!" Heero winced at the thought. "If I lose, I'll do the dishes!"

A rather fat Fairy Tail Wizard raised one hand and began to count down.

"3......2......1...........GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Heero would slip his hand around the first frosty cold mug of beer and pull it back to his face; staring Tatsu down while he did so playfully.

(OOC: Roll one Normal Die to see who wins the Drinking Contest! When it's done you'll get your Fairy Tail Guild Crest tattoo in whatever color and wherever you'd like it!)

Last edited by Heero-sama on 28th June 2013, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail Rose

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2013, 6:35 pm

The member 'Heero-sama' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail Die_02_42159_sm
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsuya 28th June 2013, 6:54 pm

Tatsu grinned. Reiko who was now in her human form stood to the side as a people gathered around the table. Tatsu gave Reiko a thumbs up showing he would be alright. As soon as they said Go, he started guzzling down one drink after the other. Reiko couldn't help but cheer Tatsu on. "Go papa Go! Go Papa Go!" She said. And Tatsu did just that as he continued to guzzle down one Beer after the other. He Drank his last Beer and swayed from side to side. "No Inari... I've had enough Fried Tofu for one day~~" He said before falling back. "Papa!" Reiko ran to his side shaking him.

Last edited by Tatsuya on 28th June 2013, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2013, 6:54 pm

The member 'Tatsuya' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail Die_02_42159_sm
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 28th June 2013, 11:20 pm

As soon as he realized that the spike red-haired newcomer was keeping up with him; Heero got a bit more competitive and started downing his beer faster. As he finished each one; he slid it down the table stylishly.

It was an all out uproar around the table; by the time Heero reached for his third beer.

"C'mon get em, Heero!"

"Waha! I like this new guys attitude!"

"I think our Slayer does too..."

By this time Heero had already downed his 6th beer; and reached for his 7th and last one at the same time as Tatsu. The room spun a bit; but his fingers were already on the glass. He took it to the face and eventually downed the entire frosty glass; with a loud burp, he stood to his feet at the same time as Tatsu did.

"What?! A tie?!" someone yelled out randomly from the crowd. Everyone sighed as all bets were now off. Heero raised one finger to the sky as if to say something; but...something went wrong. He burped again and fell forward onto the bench they'd been drinking on, passing out for some sleep. Garfield floated near his head and poked him in it a few times with an orange paw; his Exceed got a large sweatdrop over his head as he continued to snore.

"Aye......oi, somebody get some water to splash them with!" Garfield said in a slightly mischevous manner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

The Fox Demon of Fairy Tail Rose

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 29th June 2013, 2:42 am

Fairy Tail. The roudiest guild, yep, loudest alright.
    Ebony looked from the balcony, her hand was filled with a brown bag of liquorice allsorts. The kind with all those sugary layers. It seemed that the day had just began as the giant doors opened, revealing a man, no taller than herself. On his shoulder was a girl, a...fox? Question marks appeared above Ebony's head as she reached for another lolly.

Let's see who'll see to him first... she thought curiously as she looked at the newcomer. Of course, Heero, with his orange sidekick approached first. Naturally, he asked him something and started a contest. Men of all ages placed their bets around teh table as the two started to drink down as much as they could. Uh oh, someone's going to get hurt... I better get down there. Ebony rolled her eyes as Atlas, her Space Companion hovered next to her, holding a bucket with a substance. Ice? Why would I need... Oh right.

"Aye......oi, somebody get some water to splash them with!" Garfield said in a slightly mischevous manner.

It was Ebony's que, she grabbed the bucket and threw it over the balcony, landing straight on Heero and the New Guy's face. She grinned. Lightning and water didn't go well together.

Ignoring the freezing Heero and new guy, Atlas picked her up and they flew down onto the main floor. "Hi mate, I'm Ebony, the Fairy Tail Guildmaster. It seems you have already met Heero" she said to the girl pointing to the passed out man on the floor who was laying next to the new guy. In any case, atleast the betting men seemed to clear out by now, getting back to their usual brawls.

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsuya 29th June 2013, 10:50 am

Tatsu suddenly shot up. "Man that's cold!" He screamed. He looked up at the girl. "You're the Guild Master?" Tatsu asked as Reiko was drying him off with her Fox Fire. After she did he stood up. "I'm Tatsu Ikari... This is Reiko." Tatsu said introducing himself and Reiko. Reiko smiled and did a smal Curtsy. "Nice to meet you." She said smiling. "I was wondering if I could I join your Guild." He asked.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 29th June 2013, 5:37 pm

Ebony smiled as the boy shot up, shaking himself awake as the cold ice surrounded him.
    "Man that's cold!" he yelled as he looked at Ebony, probably confused. "Yes, I am the Guildmaster" she said smiling as she crossed her arms, her voice getting louder as the noise in the Guild grew.

"I'm Tatsu Ikari... This is Reiko."
    "It is nice to meet you both"

She replied as soon as he asked her a question. "I was wondering if I could I join your Guild?"

Ebony smiled and motioned him towards her. "Here in Fairytail, we are not only friends, comrades who take on jobs, we are a family. One family who cherises and love each other. Are you willing to join this family? Be a Fairy?"

She looked at him seriously, her eyes matching his.

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsuya 29th June 2013, 7:23 pm

"Here in Fairytail, we are not only friends, comrades who take on jobs, we are a family. One family who cherises and love each other. Are you willing to join this family? Be a Fairy?" Tatsu was in deep thought when she said that. He was remembering everything that he went through when he stayed in the realm of the Fox spirits.

*Flashback*

"Remember boy... While you're here you aren't just our friend and Comrade You're Family here... And family protects each other. When Your training is done I want you to remember this. Because I want you to find a Guild that has these Ideals. When your training is done I want you.... to go to a guild called Fairy Tail."

*Flashback end*

Tatsu looked up with determination. "I am... I've learned  during my travels what it is to truly be a Family. You protect your Comrades as you would your Family. And you don't turn your back on Family."
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 29th June 2013, 7:36 pm

"I am... I've learned during my travels what it is to truly be a Family. You protect your Comrades as you would your Family. And you don't turn your back on Family."
    He said, he seemed to be in deep thought.

Ebony couldn't help but smile as she nodded, "Well then, young man, Tatsu, I welcome you to your new family, Fairytail!" she said as she grabbed a cookie out of her pocket and started eating it. Another new, talented and strong minded fellow. It seems we are getting more members by the day. As she turned, Heero could be seen laying there, still on the floor, with his cat next to him. She shook her head and walked towards Atlas. The little blue Space Creature was eating his cookies, grabbing them of various tables. Ebony sighed and grabbed a chair, sitting in the middle of the havoc.

"Oh, Tatsu, be sure to ask me anything or you need any help. In the meantime, be sure to meet everyone!!" she said smiling as she grabbed another cookie.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:07 pm