Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Black Art - Black Soul

Zeref Kage
    Zeref Kage

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Black Magic
    Second Skill: Unavailable
    Third Skill: Unavailable

Completed Black Art - Black Soul

Post by Zeref Kage Tue 21 May 2019 - 0:13

Black Art - Black Soul Coolte12

(Will train as 2nd Magic after approved)
    Magic Type:
    Takeover
    Description:
    When magic first arose there was a such thing as Black Arts Magic, though there are various different types of magic beneath this overall category. One of the magics under the Black Arts category is Black Soul, a Takeover magic that has found its way to survive the various years of its existence. It is said that the magic is only obtainable when one spends their life trying to unravel the importance and value of light and dark magics along with the measure of others lives. Which in the case of Zeref is how he was able to obtain the Black Soul due to his split personality caused by his inner darkness. The split allows Zeref to see both sides of light and dark in people and various magics, with this knowledge he was able to release the Black Soul from with in his very being.
    Unique Abilities:

Black Art - Black Soul Coolte11
    (Didn't factor in Solitary Benefit: +30% to HP and MP.)

C-Rank Spells:

+C-Rank Spells:

Last edited by Zeref Kage on Sat 25 May 2019 - 19:58; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Completed Re: Black Art - Black Soul

Post by ivyleaf33 Thu 23 May 2019 - 9:59

Hey Zeref! I'm Ivy, and I'll be grading your magic. First of all, I'd like to recommend that you give the Takeover magic rules another lookover, as it doesn't seem like you quite understand how the magic operates.

Takeovers consist of Partial and Full Takeover spells, and while you've got a Full Takeover, these spells must be comprised of at least two Partials. Since you have no Partial Takeovers, you cannot have a Full Takeover. At this stage, you may have 3 D rank spells, a D+ rank spell, and 3 C rank spells in addition to your current 1 C+ rank spell (you can have a Unique Ability too!).

As a result, I'd like you to edit your magic to ensure it falls within Takeover rules before I start doing more specific grading. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions ^^.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Black Art - Black Soul B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Zeref Kage
    Zeref Kage

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Zeref Kage Sat 25 May 2019 - 20:00

Okay I did some math and editing based on my current magic and rank and made the following edits:

• Added C-Rank Spells:

• Darkness Arm Takeover
      • Darkness Leg Takeover

• A few description edits to the Full Takeover

Finished editing and ready for a further evaluation

Zeref Kage
    Zeref Kage

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Zeref Kage Wed 29 May 2019 - 19:06

Little Bump Here

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 Wed 29 May 2019 - 23:07

Alrighty, there's still quite a bit here that doesn't fall into magic rules.

1. Your signature spell should be a partial or full takeover, not an ability in a takeover.
    2. Statless spells may not have ANY stats at all. That means the buffs in your two C rank spells should be removed and changed to more general wording, such as "increases the power of his attack" instead of a specific percentage.
    3. Like I said before, this magic can have 6 normal spells of either D or C rank, and two advanced spells of either D+ or C+ rank. Each magic you possess functions on its own, which means you don't count the spell slots you have in your other magics (unless you bought spell slots, which have to be distributed among your magic).
    4. Finally, your full takeover should include which partials go into it. If your Darkness full takeover is made up of your Darkness Arm and Leg partials, please specify that in its description.

Please feel free to DM me on Discord of any of this is confusing ^^.

Black Art - Black Soul B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 11:09

Hey Zeref, Just wanted to note that I'll be taking over this grading. If you have any questions, please feel free to DM/PM me, otherwise, once you've made the recommended edits that Ivy suggested, bump the thread and I'll take a look.

Black Art - Black Soul 60582_s

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu 5 Dec 2019 - 5:13

As it has been six months since this grading was issues and the player has gone inactive, I will be archiving this magic

Black Art - Black Soul 60582_s

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 23:03