Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Gray Soul Turned Black. (Intro, Open)

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 431.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Maniuplation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Gray Soul Turned Black. (Intro, Open) Empty A Gray Soul Turned Black. (Intro, Open)

Post by Mossino 5th April 2016, 6:12 pm

Nothel shakes his head lightly, walking through the supposedly cursed forest. He had just abandoned his previous guild for darker tastes. He had acquired some information that the guild he seeks rests in these forests. Savage Skull, which is what he is after. He had completely covered himself up, cloak and all, covering his face from the elements and people seeing his face. He had no regrets of what he was doing.

It seems he had lost his way, and can’t find the castle, and it was starting to annoy him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Magic Character Sheet

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Gray Soul Turned Black. (Intro, Open) Empty Re: A Gray Soul Turned Black. (Intro, Open)

Post by Cecile 6th April 2016, 4:16 am

The further Nothel would wander deeper into the Spooky Forest, the bigger the point of no return wouod become visibly clear to him. As the light that once pentrated through the branches and leaves would shed a dim light on the path, would slowly lose the battle against the trees. Who'se branches created an impentrable roof of nature.

It was at this point an rather enigmatic figure made his appearances. Followed by a couple of other dark mages appeared an old man from the shadows. Fully clothed in an attire that could only describe the old man as a household servant of sorts. A butler.
    It was a clear contrast against the lifeless woodlands the stranger was venturing through.

'It seems that mister Dubhlain was correct, there was a wayward soul in this forest.' said the old man cryptic. While his companions, the armor clad dark mages started the take on some sort of fighting stance.

'you knowcontinued the old man 'not many dare to walk in the shadows of the Forest, especially when there are so many dangerous things lurking in the darkness'
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Gray Soul Turned Black. (Intro, Open) Empty Re: A Gray Soul Turned Black. (Intro, Open)

Post by Mossino 6th April 2016, 6:15 am

As the various dark mages covered in armor stood around him, one would make himself clear the leader. A man looking something like a butler, in a suit and all. Tw'as quite odd to see a man like this in well, a supposedly cursed forest. For...the sense of danger this seemed to impose, Nothel rest his hand on his sword's handle. Not many dark to walk this path...seems like it.

Nothel watches the old man before speaking, "It seems that many people don't walk this path indeed. I am looking for the guild that is rumored to exist in these forest, and apparently I found them." He grins, giving a small gesture towards the scouting party.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 6th April 2016, 6:39 am

So the stranger was another lost soul looking for the infamous dark society of mages, the dark guild that often proclaims that they were the darkest of guilds. The vilest of all the mages, Savage Skull. Unfortunately the stranger was spot on when he suspected Viktor, along with his merry band of thugs, to be from that said guild.

'Oh is that so' replied Viktor 'Well then, I guess that leaves me with no other choice then. Take him out!'

The moment Viktor ordered a command, two of the mages behind them stepped forwards with both their blades drawn from their sheaths. The first one dashed immediately towards the stranger, and raised his sword high. Ready to strike down at his unknown opponent.
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 6th April 2016, 6:53 am

As the command rang out, Nothel instantly drew his katana, just in time to block the first mage coming down on him. Kicking the mage in the chest he forces him back, and in the moment Nothel cuts his own wrist, blood dripping to the ground. To someone who didn't know what Nothel's magic was...this seems like a very stupid move. But, to Nothel, this was a quite needed loss of blood.

Nothel raises his left hand, and then charges the dark mage, one on one. They clash blades and he smiles wickedly as a spear from the blood  impales the dark mage in the side of the head, destroying his skull.

He turns to the other mage that attacked him, and he raises his hand, blood exploding from his head. Nothel had just burst the blood veins in his head, causing him instantaneous death.

Nothel rests his sword on his shoulder, turning back to the butler. He was already drenched in blood, his sword covered in it. He manipulates the blood to form a pool around him. Blood of the fallen mages. "Ah...that was fun, anyone else to fight?"

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 6th April 2016, 7:04 am

The two men that challenged the stranger to a fight were as easily killed as the order was given. And one in a rather cruel manner, cruel enough even to actually impress Viktor. In fact, that kind of cruelty, that kind of killing with the taste for the extravagance made such a man a perfect candidate for the dark guild.

Yet Viktor couldn't let the unknown assailant go ahead without knowing fully what he was up against. So Viktor raised his arm towards the man, his fingers snapped and out of his mouth he uttered one word that ignited his spell 'lockdown!'

What followed was nothing, or at least nothing to the naked eye. What Viktor did could only be felt by the stranger, as would feel a strange surge inside of him. His magic being twisted and unable to be utilized. This was the power of Viktor, who just locked down a mans magical abilities.

'Quite, impressive' he continued 'I haven't seen such skill with the blade, and an interesting magic like that in quite some time. This at least will earn you some time to explain to me why you are here exactly'
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 6th April 2016, 8:18 am

Nothel's eye display a sort of, uncomfortable at the spell. He realizes his magic is being locked from him, making him significantly weaker against attack. Nothel stabs his sword into the ground, taking a stance behind it. Nothel still had tricks up his sleeve. His blood was poisonous and his own sword was coated in his own blood. This also allowed him a slow regeneration when harmed.

Staring back at the old man, he starts to talk, "I come from a legal guild from the name of Black Rose. But, it was too legal for me as I started to feel confined within the laws. After a string of a few murders I have left it to peruse power and do whatever I pretty much want. Therefore, I came here, to a rumored dark guild to possibly join its forces. I have renounced the legal guild I was previously in in an attempt to join, Savage Skull." He smiles lightly after the compliment and talking.

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:54 am