Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blood Manipulation Magic (D Rank Finished)

Mossino
    Mossino

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 431.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood Maniuplation Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Blood Manipulation Magic (D Rank Finished) Empty Blood Manipulation Magic (D Rank Finished)

Post by Mossino 27th February 2016, 2:10 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Blood Manipulation Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Blood Manipulation Magic does exactly what it sounds like. It is a magic that requires the presence of blood to use. Once blood is acquired many things can happen, if can be used to make constructs out of blood to attack enemies. It can be hardened and used to cut the enemy, the possibilities are endless. As one gets more powerful with Blood Manipulation Magic they can control more aspects of it, such as a very, very high ranked user of this magic could have some control over a lower ranked wizard by using the blood in their body.

In the battlefield one with this magic would excel. Since there would be blood on the ground there would be a large amount of resources for the caster to use. Though, for a weak lever D caster, he could use said blood to hinder, slowdown, and harm enemies. For example, he can hardened said blood into crystal and fire them at enemies, impaling them. Or just simply blind foes by getting the substance in their eyes.

For myself, this magic (Towards higher ranks) Will reflect more of how my character is. IF I see Nothel turning into some murderous person, I'll focus on damaging spells and disabling. But, for general use, it will offer a nice blend of damaging and supportive spells. Making Nothel and myself useful in most situations, whether it is to blind the enemy, nuke them, or provide help to fellow allies.

Strengths:  As Blood Manipulation Magic starts, it can be used for simple things like making crystals out of the blood. But as the caster gets more powerful, he has freer reign over the magic to make various things. Such as a dome around the enemy that gets impaled with spikes.
    Can be used for medical, a friend is bleeding out? Coagulate the blood around the wound to stop excess bleeding. Can be used against enemies for the opposite effect.

Weaknesses: The biggest weakness to this magic is that you have to have blood around to even attempt to cast one spell.
    Fighting enemies in armor makes it hard to get blood out of them to use for magic.
    If blood is scarce one might have to harm themselves to get blood to use this magic.

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:
    Blood Boiling Rage:

Body Control:

Rupture:

C Rank Unique Ability:

Spells:D

Blinding Blood:

Crystalline Blood:

Battle-Torn Armor:

Red Impalement:

C RANK

Blood Spear:

Impaling Wall:

Redox 1:

Poisoned Blade:

Empowered Blade:

WILL ADD OTHER SIGNATURES LATER, I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT TO MAKE THEM AS.

Last edited by Mossino on 22nd April 2016, 7:56 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Update #1 (D Rank Finished) 2/27/2016 5:22PM EST)
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Blood Manipulation Magic (D Rank Finished) Empty Re: Blood Manipulation Magic (D Rank Finished)

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 22nd April 2016, 8:12 pm

Blood Manipulation Magic (D Rank Finished) MqXl8kK

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 2:41 am