Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job - Tea time with granny [Riohorse]

Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gaia (Earth Dragon)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Job - Tea time with granny [Riohorse] Empty Job - Tea time with granny [Riohorse]

Post by Riohorse 4th June 2013, 4:44 am

Freya stood outside a beautifully tended garden reaching up to knock on the wooden door serving as the entrance to a small cottage. The door was answered by an elderly lady who smiled at Freya ushering her in commenting kindly on her green hair. Freya smiled at the lady “Thankyou there’s not many who find green hair attractive, you have a lovely garden by the way” Freya said determined to stuff off on a good note and keep the conversation rolling as she sat down in one of the comfy armchairs surrounding a fireplace, which was lit and giving off a friendly glow. The old lady bustled around preparing a cup of tea bringing it over on a tray with a small pile of biscuits. Freya gave a small grimace at the sweets but quickly smiled at the lady as she sat down who introduced herself as Penny. Freya politely thanked her reaching over and clasping the cup of warm tea is her palms and leaning back in the chair.

They sat in silence for a while Freya content to enjoy the warmth of the room and tea which she sipped every now and then. Freya broke the silence “So um, do you garden much, being an earth dragon slayer I enjoy hearing about peoples gardens” she said keeping a polite tone it wouldn’t do her any good to be rude to her guild masters granny. She was glad Shuhei had such a nice granny unlike some she’d met in the past who were bad tempered towards anyone, that wouldn’t have made for a happy afternoon. Granny Penny sat up in her armchair an earnest expression crossing over her face “Oh, you like gardening how wonderful you must share some tips with me” Freya nodded uncertainly she couldn’t really think of any tips, just the fact her magic was earth based she enjoyed gardening and had a particular affiliation with the earth. “Um well I don’t know if it would work for you but generally if you care for them regularly and keep up the good work they’ll be fine, plants are pretty hardy anyway” she said with a smile, glancing out the window at the garden.

Penny nodded understandingly “So tell me how my sons guild is going” she said pushing her glasses up her nose. Freya smiled she wasn’t sure what Penny already new but as Freya was a new member she only knew a small amount, it prompted her to find out a bit more about the guilds history. “Well the guilds going well Shuhei is an amazing guild master and Blue Pegasus is getting lots more members..” Freya said not sure what else to say. She glanced up at Penny who was looking thoughtfully out the window. Freya fiddled with her hands stumped for something else to talk about. She placed her empty mug on the tray crossing her legs as her mind sped through things to do. She was about to suggest a puzzle or a walk in the garden when the old lady stood up. Picking up the tray and carrying it over to the sink “Oh no I’ll do that” Freya said rushing over and plucking the tray out of the old ladies hands and proceeding to fill the sink with foamy water and wash the dishes. Penny looked surprised but smiled kindly at Freya “Thank you it’s rare to see people your age take on tasks such as these” Penny commented watching Freya as she deftly scrubbed, rinsed and dried. Freya continued her task raising her head “It’s nothing really wizards are here to help take job requests” Freya said laughing to herself.

It didn’t take long for Freya to finish the dishes, she returned to the arm chair watching fascinated as Penny began to knit a pair of gloves her fingers deftly moving the need under and over. Freya snuggled into the warm cushions placed on the arm chair humming softly to herself. “Well now your fed, you can sit there and listen to my stories” Penny said promptly. Freya was about to decline politely saying the really was no need, but the granny was already off and rambling about the days of her youth. Freya started to doze off her head drooping as the soothing tone of Penny’s voice rolled over her it didn’t take long for Freya’s eyes to close to the story of Magnolia before the many popular wizard guilds dotted the landscape. Freya jerked awake at the prod of a knitting needle. She gaze a noise of surprised sitting upright and looking sheepishly at Penny “I’m really sorry I didn’t mean to doze off I’ve just been rather busy with all these jobs” the old women nodded understandingly “Don’t worry deary, thought you wizards are always off taking jobs and battling monsters and what not” she said waving a needle in the air. Freya laughed “Well it’s worth it, it helps our guild and I can’t wait to rank up” she said with an excited smile. Penny smiled at her “You young ones are so energetic no wonder I can’t keep up” Freya laughed listening to the click of knitting needles.

As Granny Penny broke into another one of her stories Freya fought to stay awake grinning at her own tiredness. She looked down at her snake nestled in her hair who was sound asleep. She was jealous of him and looking down at her snake, she wondered why the old lady had not noticed him. She probably had with those sharp eyes of hers but not thought anything of it. Penny looked like a hard person to fluster, Freya was glad at the thought that she was not afraid of the snake. Many people Freya encountered feared the snake and found it repulsive but Freya loved the snake as it was a parting gift from her Mentor Gaia and beside snakes were a symbol of the earth and having Orochi around helped Freya feel more connected with her favourite elements as well as her mentor. Freya cast a thoughtful glance at Penny who was still chattering on “Um seeing as your busy knitting do you mind if I tidy some stuff up around here” Freya asked as she was becoming increasingly bored.

Penny nodded waving her hands telling Freya to do as she please. Freya nodded slowing busying herself with righting pillows and tidying up the kitchen, she wondered why she was doing this as she wasn’t normally one to clean or tidy. Freya picked up a vase rearranging the flowers and sighing not finding anything else to do the house was already clean and Granny Penny was perfectly content with knitting. Freya wondered if she should just finish up but it felt wrong to leave so soon. Freya sat back in the armchair for the third time humming looking in surprise as the piece of wool Penny started with was now a very nice looking wool jumper. Freya wondered who it was for giggling slightly at the thought of the old lady pushing something like that onto Shuhei.

Orochi blinked his eyes sleepily looking around the room flicking his tongue out and slithering down Freya’s arm curling up in her lap. Freya rolled her eyes snakes were so lazy. She gave a quick glance at the clock it didn’t feel like long but it was time for her to depart. She stood up walking over to Penny and complimenting her on her knitting. The old lady patted Freya’s arm “Thankyou deary, but do you really have to leave so soon at least take some biscuits with you” Freya was about to declined but was surprisingly shocked as Penny placed a bag on biscuits in her hand pressing them into her palm and shuffling over to open the door for her. Freya smiled her thanks stepping out into the sunshine and enhaling the sweet smell of the roses in Pennys garden. “Thankyou very much for having me I hope you finish your sweater soon and your gardening goes well” Freya said making her way down the path and out in the main street looking back at the quaint cottage smiling at the garden and the waving Penny. Freya waved back smiling pleasantly and disappearing into the crowd of people.

Freya smiled to herself thinking how nice Penny was and how she hoped, she would take on job request with people as kind as her. She looked down at Orochi who was finally awake due to the sudden change in temperature from walking from Pennys house into the slightly colder air. “That was a nice job no interfering monsters or troublesome clients, it’s nice to take on a job like that once in a while” although Freya knew once she ranked up jobs would become much more difficult and demanding but at least she had her team to carry them out with. She smiled at the prospect of returning to her new guild. Freya smiled and turned back in the direction towards Blue Pegasus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job - Tea time with granny [Riohorse] Riohor10

Freya's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4gqGhN0xnE
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Job - Tea time with granny [Riohorse] Empty Re: Job - Tea time with granny [Riohorse]

Post by Soleice-kun 4th June 2013, 5:17 am

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job - Tea time with granny [Riohorse] Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:57 pm