Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tea Time with Granny! (Mission)

Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Tea Time with Granny! (Mission)  Empty Tea Time with Granny! (Mission)

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 10:24

"I wonder why master Wardens grandmother would live in a place like this?" The young lady spoke as she walked around the city of magnolia. Her brunet hair stood still behind her as the city weather felt lifeless, unlike the people of the town who were all roaming around. "Its so loud..." She spoke, seeing from the corner of her eye a couple of people getting into a tassel with each other. "Everyone here must be at total bliss..." The young brunet maiden spoke, reinforcing her own idea that ignorance wasn't bliss, it was stupidity.

However, her walk quickly came to an end as  she came across a fairly big house. "Oh my," She spoke, looking at the address and then to the address given to her by her guild master himself. "The guild master must keep her well funded..." The young women told herself as she walked up to the door, and prepared to knock.

Post Word Count: 156/150

Last edited by Paresse on 21st January 2014, 12:14; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Tea Time with Granny! (Mission)  Empty Re: Tea Time with Granny! (Mission)

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 10:30

The young women's black gloved hand taped on the door. "Coming." She heard the chime of an old women speak. The young women stood up straight as she listened to the sound of shuffling feet at the other side of the door. "Why hello there." The old women spoke, giving  a smile as she opened up the door. "Hello Madam. My name is Nyla," she told the old women, her hands staying to her side as her white dress and brunet hair began to dance along with the wind.

Nyla turned her head to see what just was going on, and she saw a fight going on a few meter away. The old women sighed as she grabbed Nylas hand, leading her into the house and closing the door behind them. "Those fairy tail mages always fight," She said, walking towards the window and opening it up. "But i can't complain, its good entertainment." she chuckled, walking to a chair placed a few inches from the window, and taking a seat.

Post Word Count: 171/150

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 10:36

Nyla gave a gentle smile as the old women watched the fight. "You work with my son, right deary?" she asked Nyla, who was currently a bit distracted watching the poorly executed attacks going on with the less then average mages who were currently having a go at one another outside. "Yes ma'am." She however replayed. "Oh good. I'm so happy that a guild like his has some decent company." She spoke, smiling towards Nyla.

"There are plenty of good people in the guild ma'am. We just simply have a different view on the world then those who run it." she explained. "I see. Well, welcome to my humble abode." She smiled. "I'm sorry you have to waist your day staying with me in this place, but my caretaker had to go see her kids and i completely understand. I havn't seen mine in awhile now..." she spoke, looking down at the ground. Nyla gripped her knee, did the old women not know? "He's doing fine." She reassured the women, trying not to make it obvious that it was a lie.

Post Word Count: 181/150

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 10:47

The old women looked up, obviously a bit relieved as she gave a smile. "Oh good. I worry about him." She spoke as a reply to Nylas comment, the back ground noise turning into what appeared to be a steaming pot. "Oh, the teas ready." She smiled, getting up and walking over to the kitchen. "I know its silly worrying about him but i do." She spoke, walking back into the room with a tea platter. "Let me help you." Nyla spoke, getting out of her chair. "No i got it, thank you though." the old women spoke, placing the tea on the table in front of the couch nyla currently sat upon.

"How rude of me. My name is Jia." The young women smiled. "Any how, wanna hear a story?" she asked Nyla. Nyla gave a smile. "Yes ma'am." She spoke, faking a smile as the women clapped her hands. 'How polite," the old women smiled back.

Post Word Count: 158/150

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 11:16

"... And thats when the donkey ran through the door! Oh it was so embarrassing." The women concluded. Nyla gave a smile. Oh thank god. The thought to herself as she listened to the old women speak. "Yes, that is why you should never sleep with a prince in a foreign nation." The women reminded Nyla. "I suppose not after hearing what you just told me." she said, scratching the back of her head nervously as she poured herself some more of the tea.

"So, young lady, what kind of stories do you have?" the women asked Nyla. Placing her tea back down on the table in front of her, Nyla looked up at the women. "My life isn't very interesting." She admitted to the women. "I am an avid reader, but i don't have very many eventful stories." She told the women. "Thats alright, your still young." She reminded Nyla. "However, what about a story from one of your books?"

Post Word Count: 159/150

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 11:32

Nyla looked at the open bag to her side. There were a few books in there, but nothing that would interest this women. it was all spell books, or the history of magic, or even a dictionary. "I don't think you would be interesting in those." She began. "You see-"

"Oh that's enough of that." the old women chuckled. "What about a story from your child hood? A young, polite, well-rounded girl like yourself is bound to have a good one those right?"  the women asked Nyla. She looked down at her lap. "I am in your grandsons guild." Nyla began. "Do you really think i had a happy child hood?" The women scratched the back of her head. "If not a happy child hood, then a sad childhood right?" she asked. "I never asked for a happy story. I only ask that you tell me your story. Everyone has one." the women stated. "That prince story i told was just a chapter in my story."

Nyla gave a smile, then a sigh. "Alright then." She spoke. "I suppose i will tell you."

Post Word Count: 183/150

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 11:47

"My father..." Nyla paused trying to search for the right words to describe him. "was not a right man." She finally spit out. "My mother left us, or so i was told, because of his antics. He too was in a dark guild, i was told tartarus which is why i joined. Turned out that was true but he left awhile before i happened to get there." she spoke. "Anyways, when i was 8 years old my father decided to leave in the middle of the night. I was on my own, however, lucky for me i had already started to develop magic potential."

She then looked up. "I did a bit of traveling, joined your grandsons guild, and now i'm here." She told the women. Of course she had left out a few minor details, however she didn't want to scar the women by explaining how Nyla was tortured in a cellar for the first few years of her life.

Post Word Count: 161/150

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 12:10

The women looked at Nyla, sympathy coating her eyes. Nyla hated this look, sympathy for someone who didn't need it. "I'm sorry to hear it." the old women spoke. "Its alright. I'm past it. I'm still looking for my father but it ll turned out alright." She said, giving a smile towards the women.

"Well alright then."
    She smiled. "I suppose i will tell another story. Think your up for it?" the old women spoke, winking at Nyla as she leaned forward in her chair. "yes ma'am." Nyla told the women. "Good." The old women cleared her throat, and cracked her neck. "Awhile ago, i saw the most beautiful bird. it had long rainbow colored feathers, and a large green head. It was possible that it was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen." The women continued. "However, a few seconds after glancing upon it it flew away. I had to follow it, so i did. Now, you won't believe what happened while i chased after it." the women continued.

Post Word Count: 175/150

"I'm sure," Responded Nyla.

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 12:33

The old women's story wasn't fairly interesting. At least he parts Nyla was tuned in for. She listened to the women speak and acted interested, making sure to shake her head and say things like 'I suppose that was an interesting part of your day." and what not. Nyla began to think about all of the stuff she had done these past few days. So far, nothing that interesting. The search for her father was still continuing on.

"And thats when i realized there was no bird! ha ha." the women concluded. "it was just those darn pills i got form that creepy old shaman." Nyla looked at the women, a tad bit confused but managed to put the pieces back together. "Oh, well i suppose i wont be taking part in any edibles given to me by a shaman then." The old women laughed and Nyla cracked a smile. "Oh, well look at the time." the old women spoke. "Isn't it about time for you to be leaving?" the old women inquired.

Word Post Count: 173/150

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 12:38

Nyla looked at the clock to her side, "Oh, yes it is." she spoke, standing up and bowing towards the women. "Thank you very much for your help, and your kindness." She spoke. "I didn't except you to be so polite." the old women stated, handing her a bit of money, also known as the reward. "Please come by and visit any time you are in  Magnolia." She spoke, a bright, cheerful smile on her face.

"Yes ma'am." Nyla replied as she turned around. "I shall see you around." She spoke, walking towards the door and opening it. She then left the building and headed on down towards the train station. She had no other business here. The sun was setting, and it would appear that the streets had calmed down. It was a nice walk, despite the snowless weather. "When will i get to see some snow..." She asked herself, sighing as she continued down the path.

Post Word Count:158/150
    [complete]
    [exit]

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Barrier Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Grizzly 21st January 2014, 14:35

Approved ~ Nice writing :3

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 13:04