Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Third time's the charm

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature Fairy
    Second Magic: AT-X
    Third Magic: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Third time's the charm Empty Third time's the charm

Post by Luceam 4th March 2019, 11:46 pm

Struggling, Luna made her way trough the intense cold, however after what had recently transpired the cold was the least of her worries. Aurora was shut down by the Magic Council, they determined that there were issues they had with Luna apparently violating some clause in a contract they were yet to send. Luna spent the entire train ride reading the world's biggest dictionary from her iLac, trying to determine what word could convey how she felt. She had set up her lively hood and life in Timbermere, she hated pulling away from it all. It had taken her a few days to ease her sister into leaving, who finally was settling in only to be told she had to return home to River village.

Still, Aurora was perfect set up for Luna and her family with the exception of her being the guild master. Unfortunately, life goes on, and the Nature Fairy must find another place to find work. Talonia was not a safe option for the long term, nor does she want to struggle with finding work. She recalled that before she had joined Crystal Swan, there was one other guild she wanted to join, but had an opportunity to reach the Crystalli and took it, however now that Crystal Swan and its successor Aurora are gone.

She walked through the snow in her winter gear, which was a large brown coat and thick winter boots over her normal attire. Struggling to get through the snow, she decided that the best thing she could do at this point would be to summon Scorpio, who gladly created a miniature sun and walked with her. The snow around the two would melt as they passed through, until Luna could sense an immense presence around, only to see an ethereal form of a wolf ahead of her, staring for a brief moment before looking distastefully at the celestial spirit. "She has to go. You must follow us." Luna sighed and complied as Scorpio shrank and compressed the sun before crushing it in her hands, before her body turned to glittering lights scattering in the winds as the snow quickly reclaimed the area.

The wolf seemed to lead her the rest of the way, silent in words or thoughts until he led Luna through the harshness and into the calm part. Luna would have thanked the wolf but it seemed to disappear. Luna continued her way into the large extravagant building with haste, amazed by the sheer design as she looked around at first while her body started to warm up. She unbuttoned her coat and lowered her white scarf, wondering where to go. "About time I'm on the opposite end of this bit..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Morrigan
    Morrigan

Haiku Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,831

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Book of Legends
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Third time's the charm Empty Re: Third time's the charm

Post by Morrigan 5th March 2019, 2:17 am

Abnormal as it seems, murders of crows flock the trees that surround the cold mountains, curious eyes watching Luna as the mage made her way through the snow. They watched with eyes black and beady, despite the cold they shone like the glint of a beetle's carapace. They cawed, like they were vultures waiting for their meal to die before swooping in and devouring the fresh corpse. The crows however fell silent as the large wolf appeared, along with its entire pack hidden from view.

The murder followed, though as the snow grew harsher the less followed. Eventually only one continued, and made it through the storm. Its eyes watch the wolf disappear, though the mage below seemingly has not notice it disappeared like the snow storm. It fluttered down and flew in as Luna had opened the guild's door. It flapped gently before landing on the shoulders of a woman dressed in cloth and wooden beads. Three crow feathers stuck out. Her basic appearance would remind any of a shamen of sorts, perhaps a druid too with all the wood and green. A beautiful bandanna of green and gold wrapped around the top of her head and held up her hair. As the crow snuggled its beak against the woman, she turns and faces Luna.

"Ah hello... Welcome," Haley smiled. "You look cold, come take a seat, look through the menu and ask for a meal, I'll get you something to eat." Haley snaps her finger and her crow flies onto a ceiling beam, roosting above as small orbs of light begun to fly about Luna, taking the coat and untying the scarf and giving them a clean of snow and ice. So Haley just stood there, now just waiting for Luna to order.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 5th March 2019, 11:12 am

Luna was not entirely sure what to expect on top of a frozen mountain, but another nature or plant based individual was not one of them. Luna looked at the girl confused, it was not the appearance of the girl that interested her, it was the life force as it seemed to be different from other beings. Aside from being larger then humans, and it didn't seem to flow normally, however the cause for that was a mystery. However it would seem there are other mysteries at play, like the orbs that took her coat and scarf. However for once, she was frustrated by mysteries, going from guild to guild was one thing, but Aurora was not just a guild, she put her time, energy, and her very life into it and now it's gone. Starting out like the new kid on the block over and over again became taxing on her.

She kept an eye on the crow, wondering why he was so silent. She looked up at the crow on the support beam as she spoke to it gently, Nature Fairies and crows don't typically get along given crows obsession with death. "Hello, don't be afraid to speak, I'm not like most of my fellow Nature Fairies, I don't mind crows."

She kindly smiled and took the offer she was offered and slowly walked over and sat down at a small table, reading the menu, not sure what she wanted. After the journey she felt like her golden heart froze on the way and her appetite was small. She figured something warm would work, and she wasn't feeling like eating despite her rumbling stomach. "Just a cup of tea with a dash of milk, that's all." She put down the menu, trembling her hand a second before she introduced herself. "I am Luna Mira, former master of a now disbanded legal guild. I came here in the hopes of joining the Silver Wolf guild."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Morrigan
    Morrigan

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Morrigan 5th March 2019, 4:15 pm

Slowly the crow fluttered down and rub its beak against Luna's cheek. Upon a closer inspection, it was no crow, but their larger scarier cousin the raven, and he was a she. Traces of blue mix in with the black feathers, though blues ones gather around the breast area of the raven.

"Aww Twitter likes you," Haley giggled, seemingly ignoring Luna's introduction. "And no worries, tea with milk coming up." Haley seemingly glides across the floor and to, possibly the kitchen. Meanwhile Twitter cozys up against Luna. The well kept feathers, a small band around her neck and a soft smell of perfume was clear signs this bird was well groomed, and perhaps her friendliness was also a sign she is domesticated.

"Soooo~" Haley returns with a cup of warm tea, steam trailing gently from the surface of the tea, the distinct brown a sign that milk has been added. Twitter hops onto Haley's shoulder and then onto her head, rustling herself into Haley's bandanna. "Sheesh I told you to stop doing that, but what can I do you're a god damn bird," Haley sighed before putting the tea down and taking a seat opposite of Luna.

"So..." Haley rests her elbows on the table and props her head between her hands, the waitress's eyes flash a soft purple. "Tell me more about yourself miss Luna. And no bringing up your disbanded guild, the past does not matter here. What I want to know are your interests, likes, dislikes and all, things concerning you." Haley was just buying a bit of time, after all she cannot actually induct Luna into the guild at her current position, simply stall time before an Ace or the Guild Mistress herself comes in. Haley also made sure that to make Luna think the place is simply just a mysterious tavern in the snowy mountains.

"Feel free to also ask about me, I'll answer to the best of my ability," Haley giggled, a slightly flirtatious tone in that sentence.

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 6th March 2019, 1:04 am

Luna did not mind the affection of the bird as it seemed to wait for the lady she was bound with. She lightly rubbed the birds back, grateful for the affection. She wondered what policy Silver Wolf had on animals in the guild hall. She figured that would be a chat for another time.

She gracefully accepted the tea, glad that there was no sugar in there as she took a few sips, glad to warm up. She could see right through the girl at this point, this was not her first rodeo and she could tell that whoever this was, she was not the person Luna needed to officially join. She figured there was no harm in playing the game. "Well I am no simple thing to define, not even a name. Luna Mira is just shorthand for Lunaris Mira, my human name. Let's be honest here, neither of us are human, we are both just looking the part. I am a Nature Fairy, of the Vishda nomadic faith, meaning my other names are Lunaris Daughter of Shirain, otherwise LuShirain. Those are mostly used in formalities or Seven. A lot of my capabilities are plant based and for the most part I consider myself focused on healing, either by I can manufacture through certain plants or direct contact."

Luna stopped, letting everything she said sink in with the being ahead of her as she figured she should at least make sure that the girl was at least in somewhat proper health. The Life force seemed to not have the same level of synchronicity with the form it should have. ""Anyways, I only have a human form because it's a holdover from when I used to be human, fairy mother and cursed human father, anti magic curse that got lifted for me, and after it got lifted the fairy blood overtook human and I am 90% fairy, which is why I can still hold this form with ease. However, I am curious about you? Do you practice some form of transformation?"

Luna's tone became fixed and serious as she looked the girl dead in the eyes. She did not want to start her career in a new guild by diagnosing someone with a lethal condition, that is just pure awkward. "As if you aren't, I think you'll be dead in five days. I'd rather it be the former, you're life force is, how should I describe it... gelatinous, freely flowing in your body. Usually Life force flows through the body similarly to blood flow, a sense of order. Transformations are the only safe explanation for a deviance. You don't look or feel sick, please don't mind my intrusiveness, but it's only natural for my kind to be curious about a deviance, except for Necromancy. "

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Morrigan
    Morrigan

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Morrigan 6th March 2019, 2:15 am

"Ah Nature Fairies... interesting," Haley tapped her chin as she listened to Luna talk. The girl was from Seven herself, though a more remote ancient part of it. However while seemingly Luna had saw through her. She knew they were both not human, and Haley knew that too. Haley's eyes flash purple again, before giving some explanation about herself.

"I'm what one would call... a Pooka... I'm a fairy of sorts, just a tad bit more cheeky from the goodie shoes," Haley smiled, Twitter preening into her bandanna as she told her about herself. "I never met my mother, but dad says she is rather special." Haley then raises an eyebrow when Luna said she was going to die in five days. Odd thing to say, but what is she to say, the girl lives on the edge by holding rather interesting information about people. Walls have ears after all.

"I believe to not be within the death range, maybe it is because I'm a natural born shapeshifter," Haley adjusts her collar and right before Luna's eyes the clothes morph from a neat shirt to a woolen keyhole sweater. "My life force as you say is gelatinous. Perhaps you have never met someone such as I." Haley then points to her feathers right on her head.

"However... these do not change," Haley then morphs into a raven, surprising Twitter who was sleeping inside her bandanna. However just like before, three prominent feathers stick out right at the head. Haley changes back and picks Twitter back up and preens her feathers with her finger. "However if you are of Nature... Then that means you can understand Twitter here. Well Twitter is not really talking, yes I understand them too." Haley looks around. "So... What prompted you to just join Silver Wolf? Especially an esteemed guild mistress such as yourself."

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 11th March 2019, 8:40 am

The name of her race seemed to echo throughout Luna's mind but Luna had no direct recollection of the kind. She was born in Fiore, and albeit her dual citizenship she had never been to Seven. However she seemed to trust the girl at her word and figured that if she was really a threat, Luna would have been taught about the Pooka from her mother. However seeing that the clothing shift made everything clear to her. Shapeshefiters by "I see, I am a fairy of the Vishda Faith, albeit born in Fiore. My mother raised me under that faith. But I never was taught of your kind but to be fair, my kind is one of the most ancient albeit unliked tribes. We're very nomadic and go with the flow, and open to many things that other cultures consider blasphemy."

Luna watched as the girl before her morphed into a beautiful raven, Luna had almost reached out her hand towards the little creature, only to witness Haley change back so quickly. She had almost wished that Haley would have stayed in that form, not like it would be a real issue for her either way "Awe, you were such a cute raven." However when Haley changed the subject to Luna's former guild, Luna almost went silent. She was still angry over what happened, she had few answers to give. However she knew she could not hold onto everything so she started to speak, unaware she would be ranting on. "That is a subject I want to know myself. The magic council forced Aurora to be disbanded, there was no real good reason for it too, they basically came up with every single excuse in the book from discrediting me all the way to concern that I was endangering children by letting young wizards join the guild, and played on family history by casting doubt given that my mother forged identity, my sister caused political nightmares by sleeping with high ranking officers in both sides of a warring country on another planet, one of my brothers is severely unstable. They used all that evidence to suggest that I be reevaluated but that is where they caught onto a legal loophole as under terms of how they forced me into becoming a guild master, if I were to step down even temporarily the guild would be closed for good, a reassurance policy since the last two masters disappeared. The step down for reevaluation allowed for that loophole to shut down Aurora for good."

Luna took a deep breath and sip of her tea, calming down. "Sorry about that, been bottling up all those feelings for a while. Frankly, I am done with the Magic Council. My priorities at this point are just working until I can settle down and have a child, well a direct child. I do have an adopted mermaid daughter, I love her to tears, but still. Sometimes skipping over the early years isn't a complete joy."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:16 pm