Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private)

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds of a Frozen Heart (private)

Post by Alye 20th October 2013, 11:42 am

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye watched Reiki's magic power begin to emanate from his body oddly. She had an idea of he would react to her display, which is why she made sure that it would rain, but she had no idea that he would become so...angry. She watched as the water around them immediately began to freeze and the temperature around them plummeted. She watched even closer. The water was freezing, but the ice seemed to crawl onto anything it touched, like a wildfire. Like freezer burn. She looked up at Reiki. "Yes, Reiki?", she asked him as she looked back down at the ice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 VzaWKfF
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds of a Frozen Heart (private)

Post by Emilia Hawke 20th October 2013, 12:29 pm

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 Nye9nc

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 1ew2ol

- Reiki

Reiki struggled to even find the words to say at this point. He was in pain, and he wasn’t totally sure why. What….. whatever it was that hurt you…. why am I so pissed off at it? he asked, his head looking down at the ground as his hair covered his eyes. Tears began to fall as he pushed himself up off the ground, only to immediately fall back down onto his knees. It was obvious his emotions were overwhelming him at this point.

Whatever hurt you...that caused that kind of pain...I want…. I want to destroy it. I want to freeze it and break it into a million pieces so it never hurts you again… This is just….pissing me off so damn much…. he stuttered, his breathing deepening. His voice was getting lower, and he began growling like a dragon. One thing Reiki was excellent at once he re-discovered his Slayer abilities was imitating the noises of a dragon; this moment being no exception. His anger was showing through like the fury of his reptillian father. Its… pissing me off so much I just…. I….

I JUST FEEL LIKE PUNCHING SOMETHING!!!!

Upon shouting this, the furious roar of a dragon echoed throughout the mountains as Reiki slammed his fist into the ground. At this moment, nearly every drop of his magic power shot out from his fist, blasting forth and freezing a massive area away from the two mages. The caverns they had carved out turned to glistening ice, the wind and rain battered trees glazed with ice. The end result went on for miles, farther than either of them could see. Neither of them knew how many trees, plants, and wildlife were affected by this, but at this point; Reiki didn’t care.

Planting his hands on the ground in front of him to keep himself from completely falling over, Reiki continued breathing heavily, most of his anger vented out in that one punch. I’m...sorry I’m just… I don’t want anything to hurt you…. That’s why I jumped in front of that fireball yesterday… my emotions just overtook my body. I knew you could dodge that easily but… I wanted to protect you to make sure. The thought of you in pain...just…tears me up inside... he cut himself off, turning towards the results from his earlier punch. Through this outraging feeling for the pain Alye experienced, Reiki had taken his first step towards using his emotions in battle. Though, this probably wasn’t anything like Alye was anticipating.

template by darkee of btn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 471 Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 H05POqb Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 471
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 21st October 2013, 7:01 pm

Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

It had happened before Alye could even react. She began to tense as she watched him become more and more angry, his magic power reacting to his emotions quite adversely. She watched helplessly as his head lowered and tears flowed from his eyes only to be frozen as soon as they left his face. As he went on and his voice seemed to become more and more... power-filled, Alye reached a tentative hand forward. She tried to say something - anything. But no words would come to her lips. How could she tell Reiki that she was the one that caused herself so much pain?

Alye's heart almost skipped a beat as she watched him. She could have sworn that his teeth were even lengthening. She watched him in utter terror before she realized what was about to happen. She could feel almost all his magic power condensing into his fist as it pounded into the ground. Her eyes widened as she watched everything in the direction of his hand freeze solid. She could feel the wave of magic surge forth for the next couple of miles until it dissipated. She looked back at Reiki silently as she listened to him whilst he panted. She looked down at the ground as she heard his words. This was her fault. She showed too much emotion, and in turn it hurt Reiki and caused... this.

The white-haired girl nodded to Reiki as she stared at the ground. "It's okay." That's all she could say. She wasn't exactly good at this sort of thing, but she really didn't know what to do now. How could she help Reiki when she only ended up doing this to him? She raised a hand towards Reiki as the air around him began to shimmer. A healing wind wrapped around him gently and began to relieve his anxiety. Her fingers twirled for a second and a electric blue magic circle bloomed next to Reiki. It pulsed for just a second before ice began forming on it. It was for him to eat. She then reached back towards the valley of ice that Reiki just made. Alye's eyes didn't come off the ground as she reached out with her senses and quickly encased the ice in a pressure-field. It needed to be taken care of before it harmed the forest. She stayed like that for another moment before she clenched her fist closed and rapidly increased the air pressure around the ice. It was strong, but hastily made. It cracked after a moment before it just shattered altogether, sending flakes of snow glittering through the air.

"I'll...b-be over there...", was all she could say before she wrapped herself in a breeze and took to the air. She flew back towards the lake from before. She lowered herself over the water slowly, making ripples here and there. As she reached the surface and the tip of her foot touched the water, she froze it just enough to make herself a seat. She then dispelled the wind around her and dropped onto the frozen water. She just sat there and looked at her reflection in the water.

And wondered where she went wrong.

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 21st October 2013, 8:16 pm

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

- Reiki

Reiki looked up and watched as Alye proceeded to heal him with a wind that took away his anxiety, form ice for him to eat, and dispel the icy mess he had created in a matter of moments. Before he could even say anything else to her, she had wrapped herself in a breeze and flew off back towards the lake she had created. He looked down at the ice she had made for him, regretful of his outburst. He ate in silence, reflecting on his actions and what had just happened. Did he cause her even more pain just by displaying his emotions like that? That was his current fear.

Once he was done eating, Reiki pushed himself up off the ground and turned towards the direction Alye had flown off too. He was really worried about her. Without a moments hesitation, he ran towards the lake, running and running until he came to the clearing where she had made it. There he saw her, sitting alone in the middle of the lake on a chunk of ice. Reiki didn’t even stop running. He decided to put what she had taught him up until this point to the test. As soon his foot moved over the lakes edge, he concentrated on nothing but his feet; channeling his magic down into them. The second his foot impacted the water, it froze instantly, creating a small platform for his feet. He continued to run, forming himself a bridge out towards Alye.

Once he neared her little ice platform, he shifted his body, bringing his left foot to begin sliding across the ice, his right following suit until he was directly next to her. He then kicked up his left leg, splashing the water and forming a somewhat of a half loop de loop that he proceeded to slide up, landing a little ways back on the mini bridge he had formed. He walked up to her and knelt down next to her, simply staring down at the water at first.

He then turned his head to stare into her sky blue eyes before deciding to speak. A-Alye...I… he said before sighing slightly. OK I’m not gonna pretend I’m good at this sort of thing cuz I’m not… But I have to try. his tone deepening, showing he was serious as he moved his right hand and nervously placed it upon her right shoulder. Listen… about what happened…. I’m sorry if that made whatever pain I felt from you feel even worse for you… That wasn’t what I wanted to happen… I….just… I don’t need to know what it was that caused you that pain…. and I don’t wanna know if you don’t want to tell me. I want you to know that… whatever it is, no matter the details… You don’t have to deal with the pain alone… And I don’t want you to deal with any pain alone. I want to be a comforter for you Alye… I care about you and… I have for so long… M-my point is that I’m here for you. I know I’m usually just an idiot, someone who comes off as carefree and who could never be serious about anything but….W-What I care about most is you and I seriously mean that! As he finished, a light blush was on his face. This was a side of him he hadn’t ever shown to anyone, especially Alye. It was hard enough for him to admit as it was, let alone the fact he was shirtless; making this even more embarrassing for him. He didn’t even know if what he said was the right thing or if this would even help. All he wanted to do was comfort her in this moment of pain.  He just hoped now his words actually did help.

Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 471 Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 H05POqb Winds of a Frozen Heart (private) - Page 2 471
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 23rd December 2013, 9:14 am

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

She felt him before she saw him. She hated doing that. Sometimes Alye wished she could be surprised. She wished she could have the pleasure of seeing someone before ever knowing they were there. It was only practical in combat. And Alye didn't plan on fighting for the rest of her life. But she's found recently that her plans never go off well...

Alye looked up from the water a bit to make Reiki a bridge of ice, but she was shocked when Reiki actually did it himself. Maybe this training was actually paying off? When he knelt down next to her, she found something quite odd happened. Particularly when he placed his hand on her shoulder. The Ice Dragon Slayer's hand... was warm.

As she listened to his words, the girl's eyes mystified. Alye couldn't stop it. It just came out. The tears stung her eyes harshly but she ignored it as she leaned into Reiki's chest and simply cried against his bare skin. She wasn't crying because he had hurt her feelings. Not at all! She was crying because in the first time in the longest time, Alye Reyold felt...

Safe.

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 23rd December 2013, 10:22 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

- Reiki

Reiki wrapped his arms around the beautiful girl before him as she fell into his chest. He placed his left hand gently upon the back of her head, caressing it as she cried. Reiki’s eyes began to lightly tear up as he gently kissed the top of her head and nuzzled into her snow white hair. He knelt there, holding her close to him, hoping it was a comfort to her. He had no idea what to say or if he should even say anything at all. Reiki soon forgot about everything else; about training, about Eclipse Soul, and about magic. All he wanted to focus on was holding Alye safe.

Surely it was only a few minutes, but it felt like hours before Reiki finally decided to say something again. I promise you, Alye… I-I promise I’ll never leave you. I will stand against any storm to ensure you’re never alone again. No matter what stands in my way, be it dragons, demons, gods, giants, anything; I’ll become a Slayer of them all to ensure I keep that promise. he gently whispered, holding her slightly tighter. It may have sounded corny, but it was the burning truth for Reiki. If that’s what it took for him to keep his promise to her, then that’s exactly what he was going to do.

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 25th December 2013, 11:24 am

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

As Reiki wrapped his arms around her, she felt a weight being lifted off of her shoulders for some reason. She never realized it but Alye truly had a lot on her shoulders. From trying to keep the guild together to keeping a watchful eye on her little brother or worrying about Reiki and Aian, Alye never really worried about herself. If she ever found herself down then she would just blame it on bad nerves. It was sad, really. Alye truly never thought of herself and it had secretly been taking her toll on her mind. As Alye felt Reiki wrap his arms tighter around her body and snuggle his chin into her hair, she calmed down a little. She replayed his words over to her once again in her mind. She reached up and rubbed the tears from her eyes and then from Reiki's chest. When Alye was done flicking her tears away, she watched her fingertips as they sat on Reiki's skin. She tentatively rested her entire hand on his chest and smiled just a little. She hadn't said anything for a while. She didn't really know what to say. She hadn't ever really been in these situations before. She just spewed out the first thing that came to mind.

"W..We should really get you more clothes to wear..." The tone of her voice wasn't cold or condesending. It was warm and appreciative. You could even hear the undertones of a chuckle in her words. She sniffled gently and pulled back from Reiki. She just stared into his yellow eyes for a moment. A gentle wind washed over them both, sending their hair shifting about. Alye's small little smile was radiant in the sunlight. It was a rare thing to see. She didn't say anything more. The white-haired girl just leaned upwards a bit and planted a quick kiss to Reiki's cheek before she untangled herself from his muscular arms and held out a hand from him to grab.

"Don't we have training to do?"

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 27th December 2013, 4:32 pm

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

- Reiki

”W..We should really get you more clothes to wear…” was the first thing to come out of Alye’s mouth as she wiped away the tears from her eyes. Her tone was warm and appreciative sounding, so Reiki could tell she wasn't upset anymore. Still, it was quite a strange thing to say. I...well… I-I have like five more jackets back in my room at the guild I just… I didn’t grab one of em… Reiki stuttered, watching her pull back slightly to stare into his eyes for a moment. As a gentle wind blew about their hair, Reiki couldn’t help but notice the cute little smile that was upon Alye’s face. He had seen her smile before, but this time was much different. Reiki was feeling something he hadn't really felt from any of her smiles before; a sense of real happiness.

Before he could say or do anything, Alye leaned forward and graced his cheek with a small and quick kiss. Reiki’s face lit up with a faint red as she stood and held out her hand for him to grab. Don’t we have training to do? she asked. Reiki reached out his left hand to grab her own as he nodded, pulling her hand in to gently kiss the back of it as he stood up. Yeah, we do. Shall we get back to it then? he asked, stepping to the side of the ice he had created, still holding her hand as he extended his right arm towards the bridge he created, allowing her to go first like a gentleman. Alye nodded with a small blush, taking the invitation and heading back to the mainland with Reiki following her, ready and willing to continue his training.

The following hours involved some of the most intense training Reiki had ever experienced; to his own current memory. Magic control, power control, and hand to hand combat were just some of the many things that he worked on together with Alye. Reiki fell flat on his butt, ending up leaning backwards against a nearby tree. He was exhausted unlike he had ever been, panting heavily as he looked up and over at Alye. J-Jeez… here I thought only Slayer’s had the kind of stamina me and Aian do… just how freaking powerful are you? he asked with a chuckle, wiping away an immense amount of sweat from his forehead. The sun was already setting over the western mountains. Time sure did fly while training. Since the training was with Alye, Reiki wasn’t sure whether that was a good or bad thing; considering he wanted to relish any moments he got to spend with her. However, without a doubt in his mind, Reiki was happy about today. He had received training from an immensely powerful mage and got to comfort the girl he had a crush on for many months now. How much better could this day possibly get?

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 11:02 pm