Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro)

Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Rich- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amaterasu
    Position : None
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen. Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro) Empty Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro)

Post by Sarah Stone 22nd February 2019, 11:29 am

Sarah Stone was a local adventurer. After acquiring a license to practice magic in an official capacity, and given a D rank, Sarah made her way to the local guild. The climb took her a while, and though night had just fallen, she was able to take in the amazing site of the Aurora making it's journey through the night sky as she finished her climb, and walked through the door. As soon as she entered, she couldn't help but to marvel at the design of the interior. Sarah had never actually been to the guild before. She simply knew of its location, which was common knowledge in town. After regaining her senses, Sarah looked around to see if anyone was there.
    Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro) Empty Re: Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro)

Post by Luceam 22nd February 2019, 2:16 pm

Flying slowly through the castle, Luna was in her full fairy form. Even around the guild hall it was still a rare sight to spot Luna in her fairy form. For the most part she was a busy person and usually running about in her human form, busy, sometimes she called her wings to help her move about quickly, but not directly in her full form of 5.5" tall, wearing a strapless dress made of pink petals that went down to halfway passed her knees. For a while she sat down on the edge of the railing on the balcony in the front foyer, admiring how the room she spent a great deal of time in seems so new when she saw it from a different perspective. 

One thing she enjoyed, was that she couldn't be seen as easily since she was pretty much a fluttering spec from a distance, meaning that she could get a break in plain sight. She did't like the idea of hiding away from her problems, but everyone needs a break once in a while. However she kept her eyes peeled to see the door once in a while but reacted immediately when it opened and she saw the woman enter the foyer. She observed the well endowed woman walk in and take in the scenery. Luna did not know her, nor did the girl seem familiar with the castle, Luna guessed she was new.

Pushing herself off the edge, the fairy slowly glided down, her translucent wings shimmered as she passed some of the light. She ended up floating a few feet away from the woman's face to introduce herself. "Hello, I am Luna Mira, Master of Aurora. Who might you be?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Rich- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro) Empty Re: Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro)

Post by Sarah Stone 22nd February 2019, 2:44 pm

Sarah was shocked for all of two seconds before she responded. "Sarah Stone. I just got approval to take jobs recently, and figured the best place to start would be the local guild. It's a pleasure to meet you, Luna. Could you help me to get signed up?" Only one of Sarah's eyes was opened, while the other seemed to be frozen shut, with a vertical scar down the middle. But, she smiled all the same as she greeted the guild master.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where one adventure ends...(Open/Intro) >
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 22nd February 2019, 11:41 pm

Luna was genuinely surprised, normally the reactions she get were along the lines of 'Oh my god a fairy', or 'bug!' and avoid getting slapped. However when the woman reacted as if it was normal, it does raise concerns. She was wondering whether or not the girl had experience meeting fairies, but in this part of Fiore they were still rare. She could tell the girl was visually impaired, and figured that was what was causing issues. "Joining the guild is easy. Follow me." the younger girl said as she turned around and slowly flew through the foyer and through the golden halls.

While it would be easier to proceed in her human form, she knew she had to get used to her fairy form. She wondered why the woman was so lax, usually people were amazed or wanted to hunt her at first glance of her fairy form. She proceeded to stare the woman up and down only to see that there were few places that the woman could be packing Fae Silver weapons. "Not to sound pretentious or self centered, but aren't you surprised? I am a Fairy."

Luna led the girl down the halls and into the main rooms, they passed the large mess hall filled with enough way too many tables with long benches, although most people just go to the bar at the side of the large hall anyways. "That's the mess hall, normally empty, a good place if you want a decent place to eat in peace." Luna kept going down the hall and approached the last door at the end, and snapped her tiny fingers. Even at her present size the castle still responded to her.

She would lead the girl into a a medium sized room that was barren with the exception of a golden framed bulletin board against the back wall, taking up the whole length, filled with various postings with cash rewards, the job wall. Along the right side was a medium sized desk that had a box with a slit on the top. Beside the box, and chained to the desk was a golden pen. There was a safe built into the golden wall beside the desk.  

Her wings were starting to get sore as they started to release a bit of powder unintentionally. She landed on what she thought was the shoulder of the girl, but unaware for the first few moments she was sitting on her knees on her breast. "This is the most important room in the guild. All these fliers are jobs, when you take one, it has two pages, you sign your name on the back of one and put it on the gold box over there, and keep the original. Just for safety sake."

However when she looked back to the woman, she started to realize where she was sitting, blushing red almost instantly. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I thought I was, on your shoulder. You see this place was not built for fairies and when in fairy form, we need frequent rests and with the majority of the castle being gold or wood I often sit on shoulders..."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah Stone 23rd February 2019, 12:19 am

Sarah was amazed at the sheer size of the structure, though she did make a point to make a mental note of where the bar was. When Luna mentioned that she was a fairy, Sarah giggled lightly before answering her question. "To be honest, that does explain a lot, but in a world with so much magic, who am I to question your existence?"

While being led through the rest of the building, Sarah couldn't help but notice the attention that Luna was giving her, and couldn't help but blush while she was being examined. When Luna sat on her breast, she wasn't sure how to react, as her entire face was glowing pink. "Um... it's alright, really, I don't mind." She said as coolly as possible. "I mean... Aah! What am I saying?! I'm sorry, that must have sounded strange. I'm just not sure what to say, or do in this situation."

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 25th February 2019, 10:50 pm

Luna was glad that at the very least the individual was alright with Luna's kind, but she felt that it would be best to give context, after all it would be rude otherwise not to after all the probing of the subject."Well, I only ask because fairies are rare to be seen outside of Seven, and even then outside of Seven we're often wary of humans."

Snapping her fingers, the safe against the wall suddenly started to unlock itself as it dialed what appeared to be a combination, but was really just a ploy. The Crest of the Aurora Guild before it opened, revealing the crest of the Aurora guild before it did so. Inside the safe was the silver stamper of the Aurora guild and a stack of forms with the Aurora Guild crest at the top. After resting for a brief moment, Luna started to glide as she picked up the stamper and one of the sheets and struggled to carry both to the table, putting them down in separate places.
    Okay, that form is the only real thing I'm strict about at first. It is basic information for reports, the Magic Council receives a copy. It's mostly basic information plus emergency contact and who has control of your last will and testament, you can chose the Aurora guild and update at any time. As long as this is complete this and drop it in the box at the same time you register your first job or before hand."

The tiny fairy walked over to the stamping device, it was 6 inches tall, but given that the fairy was smaller then that it as a bit awkward as she managed to lift it up off the floor, holding it with two hands. "Lastly, you must be marked with the guild crest, where would you like the tattoo and what color?"

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah Stone 26th February 2019, 9:47 am

Sarah didn't see the point in waiting for her first job. As Luna finished her explanation, Sarah was already reaching for one of the forms.

"Well, there's no need to be afraid of me. I won't fight someone without a reason, and it has to be a justifiable one, like if I'm attacked first."

Sarah started filling out the form, making sure to read over each part carefully.

"Well, I don't really know anyone, so I guess I'll be leaving everything to the guild for now. I mean, that might change eventually, but I'll still try to leave something to the guild if it comes to that."

Sarah thought for a minute as she finished filling out the form, and dropped it in the box. When Luna asked her where she wanted her guild mark, she blushed heavily.

"Um....w-where you were....um... sitting on me, I guess.... I'd like it to be green, if that's alright."

Sarah was having some trouble maintaining her composure as she looked at Luna, company red in the face.

"I mean....um.... that's kind of where I wanted it anyway. Not that there was any problem with you sitting there. I'm just saying that it didn't really influence my decision."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:38 pm