Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open)

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Transformation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) Empty Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open)

Post by Jacob132 27th July 2014, 5:55 pm

Ryuga would being walking the wind calm and the sun hidden behind the clouds, as he walked he looked up seeing the guild hall way up in the air. He heard of the ways to get to the guild hall he didn't want to use the teleportation so he jumped up into the air focusing on his magic power as mini tornadoes appeared on his back and feet this allowed him to boosted himself high into the air the wind rushing past him usually he cant fly very high but that's in battle hes never tried to go his limit before so he flue as fast as he could towards the guild all he got so close to the landing zone he could grab it as he did the tornadoes disappeared he reached grabbing the edge "man that was close" he said using some Vectors to loosen the gravity on him enough to float up and to land safely on the landing zone looking around seeing the doors to the guild walking up to them his nag over his shoulder  "Sabertooth guild... i finally reached you" he said reaching to touch the doors but freezes "Come on you came this far just one push and your here " he said in his head

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) GFgq1Xk          
    Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) YNTtpzB

~Vector Transformation Magic~ |~Character~ | ~Ryuga's Theme~
     Missions Completed
    D-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    S-Ranked: 0
    10 Year: 0
    Jewels:13751
    Exp:50/150
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) Empty Re: Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open)

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 2:30 am

Skye had just finished his sixth mission, and with that he was completely satisfied. He was ready to step his game up to be classed as a more respected and stronger mage, one that his spirits truly deserved to have. Wanting to give his spirits some time, Skye decided he should take the teleport way to the guild this time, not making Columba lug his wait up to the top, since she wasn't a slave or his servant. He felt a bit light as it sent him up into the air, though he found the guild before him, Sabertooth, The guild in the sky. However, this wasn't the only thing. Spotting someone at it's door, seemingly frozen, Skye quickly ran up to approach him. "Hey, what's up? Why are you just standing there, go on!" He squeezed passed the boy, putting his hand on the handle, waiting for a response before actually heading in himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) 5tzZqog
    Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) Empty Re: Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open)

Post by Jacob132 29th July 2014, 2:40 am

Would snap out of the Trance thinking in his head "Hes right I met the master and got my crest I am fine to walk in." he then pushes the door open walking in smiling. he then looked at him as he walked in "Thanks sorry was just had things on my mind." Ryuga would look around the guild hall "So... this is the Guild in the Sky." he said with a smile he then turned around walking up to him "Hello my name is Ryuga Seishisai" he said examining him

Missions Completed
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 2:45 am

As the boy entered the guild himself seemingly ignoring Skye, he simply followed him in, not phased at all. After examining the guild he turned around, introducing himself as Ryuga Seishisai. He assumed by how abruptly the boy decided to walk in that he was indeed a part of Sabertooh, not new or looking for someone to give him the guild's official stamp. "Hey, it's not problem. My name's Skye Earthe, nice to meet ya! Mind if I asking you what you were thinking about?" He knew Ryuga could easily just lie to him, but he figured it was worth a shot, maybe he could make a friend here!

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 29th July 2014, 2:53 am

Ryuga would smile holding his hand our for a shake "nice to meet you Skye Earthe" but before he could touch his hand he quickly pull it back "Whoops i almost forgot not to do that" he smiled as he looked at him thinking "He must think im crazy" he sighed "Huh thin... oh yea well im not going to lie it was my first time coming to the guild it self and was scared, but im fine now also I am a member of Sabertooth" he said pulling the collar of his shirt down enough to show the silver Sabertooth mark on his chest but not enough to stretch the collar "See"

Missions Completed
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 3:52 am

About to return the handshake Skye was offered, Ryuga quickly pulled away leaving Skye a tad bit confused, leaving his hand mid-air for a few lingering seconds before he realised he looked quite silly. Although the silence was quickly broken as he began to answers Skye's questions, saying that he was nervous about coming to the guild for the first time, proceeding then to show him his guild tattoo. "Oh, I get it! I've only been here once or twice before, so I totally understand. Mines on my right collar bone, I think you'll just believe me if I told you I was also part of Sabertooth. Anyway, whatcha been up to? Where ya from? Tell me random stuff about ya!" Skye enthusiastically tried to drag on the conversation, asking a series of random things, while making his way further int the guild.

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 29th July 2014, 4:03 am

he would smile walking with him to answer his questions "yea i believe you" he said smiling "uhh i haven't been doing much just doing boring missions and where im from is the Desert village" he would see noticing hes trying to make a conversation "By the way sorry about the handshake think i just don't trust my Magic sometimes its always around me watch" hand him a metal ball telling him to throw it as fast as he can to hit him

Missions Completed
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 4:39 am

Listening to Ryuga speak he seemed happy to be where he was, telling Skye that he was born in the Desert Village, near the guild. "I was born in Hargeon!" As the boy apologised for the handshake incident, Skye simply shook his head meaning he didn't really mind, although it did attract his attention when Ryuga blamed his magic for his mistake. He took the metal ball offered by him and took about 15 steps back before winding his hand and throwing it with all his might, as he requested.

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 29th July 2014, 4:46 am

he would look at him "Hmm i haven't been there i might stop by and check it out" he then watched as he took the ball and took a few steps back "Just to warn you to duck when you throw it but keep watching " he then watched him throw the metal ball as hard as he could it flying threw the air towards him not even flinching the ball would get close to him as hit got near him the ball would freeze in place and get sent flying back towards him

Missions Completed
    Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: Animal Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 30th July 2014, 1:15 pm

At that moment Obel wondered into the guild, her face buried in a book. The large grey wolf at her side directed her in between the tables by nudging her with his nose, that way the small girl could read and travel at the same time. Obel looked up when she had reached her usual spot in the guild hall to find that it was deserted apart from two boys speaking in the corner. Obel observed the people and decided that one of the must be new as she had never seen him, although she had never met the other boy either.

Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) <a href=Ryuga's Adventure starts here (Open) Yfbhcl11" />

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:23 am