Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Grave Robbing The Deep

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

Grave Robbing The Deep - Page 2 Empty Re: Grave Robbing The Deep

Post by Victoria Sheridan 24th August 2019, 12:34 pm

"It's no problem, Haraka. Those guys wanted us both dead, so we stopped them before they could carry out their threat." Victoria said to Haraka in response to his gratitude for her assistance. She turned away from the men they had just subdued and looked towards the castle that Haraka had pointed out to her. According to him, his home was simply a humble collection of buildings just a few miles from the entrance to the "Black Mountains." That sounded like the name of a top-secret military installation where scientists diligently labored to create new and more devastating weapons and technological innovations more advanced than anything the neighbors had, but it could just be the name of a mountain range that his hometown just happened to be set up near.

Victoria dismissed the outlandish theory that "Black Mountains" was a military installation that cranked out advanced war machines and instead focused on Haraka, who was clearly nervous about the trip now that the threat posed by the grave robbers had been ended. He must have been going through a lot of emotional turmoil the closer he got to his hometown. The mage was trying to put on a brave face and assure Victoria that he was still able to go through with the trip, but she could tell that he was experiencing a lot of strong feelings right about now. She had something a lot stronger than women's intuition on her side... she had the ability to see the truth by reading an individual's body language. The ability to discern the truth by merely observing someone was an ability that was valuable beyond measure but needed to be used carefully lest the brunette end up alienating potential allies with ill-timed utterances related to their secrets.

"So your hometown was actually the village beyond the castle and at the feet of the Black Mountains? I mean, the first place you were born in?" Victoria asked Haraka because she did not fully understand the circumstances behind his childhood and life in the undersea kingdom when it was still a functional political entity. She understood what it was like to have a wide discrepancy between where one was born and where one ended up.

"I was kinda in the same boat... so to speak. I spent the first six years of life in some house in Capital Crocus, then when I turned six I ended up on the streets somehow. I have no idea how I got there and I don't know who my birth parents are." Victoria told him a very condensed version of her life story in an effort to reassure him that she had a faint idea of what he was going through. Then she considered that she might actually be hurting him more by reminding him of the difficulties that lay ahead and went quiet.

"You lead the way. Whenever you're ready, of course." Victoria said to Haraka.

[Post Word Count: 496]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 6,403]
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 1st September 2019, 9:55 pm

Black

Haraka Omaras

Was she asking if his hometown was the place they just passed, or if it was near the black mountains? Of course there comes a realization that she had no idea where everything was, nor how big the land had been. "The countries city capital is at the countries center, making the castle near the center as well. There were four different mountain ranges in the country, all of them being around the edges of the end of the landmass. Between each long mountain range was cities full of fisherman. From those points they could travel a small bit, or days or weeks to get to certain locations to look for certain fish or crustaceans. The catches would be sold to everyone across the country, but mainly to royalty, nobility, upper middle class and middle class. Lower middle class and different low class like me typically only could get fish through trading goods, or living near a large body of fresh water. The mountain ranges each are made of different colored ice. The black mountain range was also called the sword of the country, it mostly consisted of military personnel, outsiders weren't allowed in. The castle, if closer to any of the ranges would be the white one. The white mountains were nicknamed the countries staff, it's where holy people were trained and the most holy ceremonies were conducted. Normal people were not allowed to enter, unless it was to give yourself into serving the gods. The two other mountain ranges were the golden mountains and the silver mountains. Every area that's not in the mountains is mostly all flat lands where animals are typically small and blend with the snow, ice, and plants."

He didn't detail their roles as it didn't seem that important at the moment? His home hadn't been near the gold or silver mountains. The castle wasn't closer to them either. It still felt a bit strange to be here again, to even having to think of trying to explain where things were. "I wasn't born in a town, but I lived my first years there. It wont matter how much this land has healed, or how much is or isn't left. Even if the entire area around the black mountains was full intact, everything was burned and every body was eaten. If any mark of it's existence is still there, it might be miasma filling an empty space." There was a visible winch from saying that out loud. Why did it hurt to say that? Why did it ache just as much to think of a blank space being there? Or hurt the most wondering if it was even there anymore? I was where his mother had lived, his grandfather, and many other figures that had decided that he was akin to family for them. It was a patchwork of different people, most from the bottom ranks of their society. Small families that worked together to try to survive the best way they knew how, together. Any pause in walking was brief, the pain fading to an expression of focus. He could hurt later, somewhere far away from this place. Until then? He could start to make out the massive building and it's tall white walls that glittered much like clear ice with light striking it. Between the a massive building with many parts and the walls was a large white European looking dragon with two pronged horns.

The legs were curled a bit, a massive sword in it's chest. A few patches of dragon hide seemed to be removed from the body, but most parts seemed to still be there. There was ab abundance of the strange white metal on the castle, accompanied by gems, gold, and a material that looked as if a pearls outer shell had been stripped away to be used as a pliable decoration tool. The glass of every window looked like the glass had somehow been painted in, making each pane of glass also appear as a work of art. The Omaras couldn't see such details yet, but the sparkle from the building gave a sinking feeling that however it looked would piss him off.
    "What happened to cause you to forget the first six years? Have you ever tried having your blood tested? That's a route many people take when trying to find blood relatives." The ice blue skinned found the lapses and breaks in memory caused by the cracks in his soul worrying enough. None of those breaks involved him being unable to see entire years of his life, but they still scared him. How would it feel to be missing your first few years? "I'm sorry if any of my questions are over intrusive."

The Blood of death kept me breathing. From that fluid birthed a new rhythm.

Words: 788
    My Total: 9,448

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Grave Robbing The Deep - Page 2 SnakeWeaver
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 2nd September 2019, 10:13 pm

Victoria blinked when she heard Haraka tell her all about the layout of his nation under the sea. There was so much that she did not know about nations under the sea, but that was because she lived on the surface and dealt with surface matters like rogue scientists, ghosts in run-down mansions, and mages who stole women's underwear in crowded malls. She did not even know that underwater nations could exist due to the peculiar nature of their logistics. She figured that they could hunt fish for food and maybe grow crops within the confines of their borders, but what they did for heating fuel was a mystery to her.

Victoria also blinked when she received confirmation that her wild unspoken guess that Black Mountain was a military facility was actually right. Instead of feeling vindication or satisfaction, the confirmation actually worried her because she did not know what it was that Black Mountain worked on. She did not know if the former military facility housed any old secrets like advanced war robots, superweapons that could wipe out the surface world, or some hidden magic that the kingdom kept as a state secret until it was time to expand their undersea kingdom. Maybe that was what the poachers were really after... clues to the facility's existence so that they could pilfer the kingdom's top-secret work for their own use. The brunette put aside her theories and tried to make sense of the kingdom's organization.

"So lemme get this straight. Your kingdom had Black Mountains for the military and White Mountains for the clerics. Then you had Gold and Silver Mountains for plants and animals. Were the Gold and Silver Mountains where you got most of your food or did you fish for most of it?" Victoria asked Haraka. It was none of her business, but she had to know. She did not want to trek into the mountains to find them full of bears, sharks, or bear-sharks that were looking for a meal. In the meantime she considered what Haraka had said about finding out who her parents were and actually thought about it, a process she did not engage in too often because she was not the introspective type. The pair approached the elegant, shimmering white palace and she could see a large white European dragon with two pronged horns.

The brunette could not help but to be impressed by both the castle and the dragon. Victoria had never seen a castle or a dragon outside of a children's storybook... not that she knew what children's storybooks were like. Living in the streets did not leave very much time to learn how to read or find books even if she could read.

"So you think I could begin the search for my parents by taking a blood test?" Victoria asked Haraka in all honesty. She had occasionally entertained the thought but had never seriously considered it before today because she had numerous, more pressing concerns. Maybe she should try and get a blood test... later. Right now she needed to help Haraka through this situation, but before she could do anything else she remembered his question about the first six years of her life being missing.

"You know, I don't know what caused me to lose my memory of the first six years of my life, Haraka. I don't know if I was deliberately thrown onto the streets by my birth family or if my real parents were killed and I was put on the streets to hide me from whoever killed my family. It'd be funny if my birth parents were super-rich people or something like that." Victoria mused before making an absentminded joke about her possible birth parents being wealthy and respectable people, two things that she was not when growing up on the streets of Capital Crocus.

"Maybe once I get that blood test I'll get an answer." Victoria mused to Haraka.

[Post Word Count: 671]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 7,074]
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 18th September 2019, 9:31 pm

Black

Haraka Omaras

A pale ice blue hand reached to the shimmering doors briefly, tugging it gently. Yep, it was locked. The necklace felt heavier than ever now that the two were at the very building it could open. It was easier to just be slightly uncomfortable with it when the doctor thought it would never be used for its original purpose. "It's okay to hate them." That was a surprise, lightening voice speaking in such a gentle and calm voice. With a flash of light the calm spirits form took shape nearby. It was a surprise to hear those words from the calm and honor bound figure. Wind always seemed wild and fae like, going with their own whims. But lightening? A calm person that understood facts and pages better than emotions, perfectly balanced by his wife. As if on cue, the well figured woman appeared next to her husband. Omaras let out a sigh before removing the key from his neck. "She tried to protect me grandfather, even if she tried to kill me. She was just doing her best as a mighty king." 'Even if the key was originally meant to bring in my corpse.' His mind finished quietly, not wanting to sully his family with his impure thoughts. How could one small object feel so weighty? More than ever, it felt so heavy on his heart. A long time ago didn't she say to use this key once he was ready to leave his mother? That they would purify him here in this castle, make him 'worthy'. His soul would have fallen into pieces from that back then and they knew it. The pause in motions was broken once the tears from his face became noticed by him through falling on the key. A shaking hand reaffirmed its grip before sticking it into the lock. With only a turn of the delicate looking item the gate was unlocked.

It would be harder the next time to remove it from the throat, thus the west fiore trading company member placed it in his vest. A sound from fire, a strong stomp with one of her feet meant to get his attention. Deep sapphire eyes glanced to look at her, only to watch the parental figure tug the top of her robe down enough to flash her neck. There were brutal scars there that a holy pacifistic spirit meant for temples just shouldn't have, yet there it existed. Those were marks he knew well, just as the young looking man knew what this silent gesture meant. It was a suggestion about his relationship to the dead family that they had come to help avoid the desecration of, and possibly even help the bodies become part of nature again. He wanted to give them respect, but she didn't think they deserved that.
    "It's not like that." Those words were not as firm as he would have liked them to have been, quieter than was comfortable for the man. The mixed blood didn't want to admit that what the fallen king had done to him was the start of the cause for the loss of his voice. To admit that would be the same as saying that she hurt him a great deal. The fact was that she had, her legal maneuvering to try to find a just reason to kill him had remained like a deep scar on the soul. She taught him that tears could get someone to look at you like a beast waiting to strike. Shouting and strong voices were a cause and reason to strike, one step closer to death. It was easier to blame the loss of his voice entirely on the damage his soul had suffered.

It was easier to blame the quietness he still had about feelings and issues on what that group of murderers had done thousands of years ago. The fact was that experience with them did affect him, but that didn't mean it was the very beginning in understanding how unfair the world could be. The love the half demon had for their father figure didn't change the reason the two were able to meet in the first place, nor why. It wasn't the last attempt on him either, merely the first. The west fiore trading company member took a deep breath before pushing the gate open and walking in. It was hard to not notice his dead great aunt.
    'breathe, stay calm, leave the tears for later, all of this mess.' Try not to loose yourself, reconnect into the conversation. Victoria was being very kind, he had to try his best too. Don't become lost in despair, submerge in the topics instead. Think of the plants and land, the endless white. That was a wonderful and calming thought, despite being so close to the draconian corpse that had a few patches of skin missing. Most of the skin patches missing were next to the body, along with a few tools. There were no grave robbers near it, only the damning proof that the unwelcome visitors were up to no good. "I know my home land may look like a cold wasteland, but before it was shattered apart and sunk to the bottom of the ocean? It was most well known for its over abundance in it's medicinal plants. This land is holy, there's white plants everywhere, blending into the white snow along with the animals and insects. As for the mountains? They're natural features, the black and white ones were just illegal to enter if you weren't given the okay, or part of their respective groups.

The gold mountains was where Most nobility and high class had their homes built. The silver mountains where open to anyone. It's where most people went to learn about all the medicines in the country, the affects those have on different races in the land, or how to deal with different forms of demonic possessions. It also held most of the books in the kingdom."
    It was nice to think about. It would be amazing to see the silver mountains, he had heard so many amazing things about the information kept there. Never having been there in a way that could be remembered all that well, the man wasn't sure what to expect if it was still there. Of course that lead to the reminder that he really had no idea how much of the land was actually left. But, now they were back to a topic that was personal to his friend. What would cause her to loose her memories? There were enough possibilities that he wouldn't even bring it up. There was no point in information that wont help point in any direction. "Thinking of the possibilities of a truth you don't know can be terrifying, but I think not knowing or being able to face it is worse. It leaves you with a formless darkness that could be a friend, foe, or neither. Bit by bit, it creeps in as the years go by. At least with a blood test it would be more answers than you currently have right now."

The Blood of death kept me breathing. From that fluid birthed a new rhythm.

Words: 1189
    My Total: 10,537
    Group Total: 17,610

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Grave Robbing The Deep - Page 2 SnakeWeaver

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:00 pm