Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Passport To Go Back To Places You Came From

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Passport To Go Back To Places You Came From Empty Passport To Go Back To Places You Came From

Post by Saraphina 30th December 2018, 8:23 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Passport To Go Back To Places You Came From Empty Re: Passport To Go Back To Places You Came From

Post by Saraphina 30th December 2018, 8:52 pm

Passport,
    The little white haired girl from Iceberg was pouting as she had just come back from a border near Seven. She wanted to see what was going on over there and see about all this 'magic' that they had been talking about, but apparently she needed a passport to get over there. She didn't need one when she escaped from Iceberg to come all the way to Fiore though... A pout was on her delicate lips as she crossed her arms over her chest and looks around. She was now in Rose Garden, where everyone was seeming to enjoy themselves going here and there shopping, but there was more commotion near the docks apparently though. Curiosity was getting the best of this young girl as she let her heals clop on the ground. She was wearing a thin white fabric that barely covered her chest, but it still passed as modest, as it went down to her knees and covered her shoulders and chest plenty enough. She couldn't be held accountable that she had a rather large bust.

She makes her way down to the docks to see that everyone was everywhere around her. She frowns to herself as she didn't know what was going on for the first place. There were people on their own, people with children, people with old people, people with children and old people, and children screaming and running rampant. The white haired girl frowns even more as she looks around the area. this was nothing but a mess. to her. She took a step forward before someone came at her from the side and made her stumble a bit. "Watch it, wench!" A burly man growled at her as he passed by. The girl couldn't help but feel that was unnecessary for the man to say to her, and pouts while running her hand through her hair. "I wonder what he's in a rush about...?" She murmurs aloud. Another male, who was seeming like he was in line with a group right near her, seemed to hear the girls question and turned to her. "Everyone's here to get a passport to be able to go to Seven, Bosco, and Minstrel. The borders have been opened to show peace between the countries. I'm surprised you didn't hear about it." He chuckles as a kid hung on his arm and dragged him two steps forward as the line was moving, despite slowly. "Got to get in line to get one though!" He cries out as his hand is tugged on.

The young mage wasn't sure if she had the patience to wait in line, but if she wanted to randomly travel to Seven to explore the country, she would need a passport! Instantly, she skipped to a line that looked like it was rather short, and giggles to herself. "Ooooh! Maybe I can get my passport quick!" She looks around and bites her bottom lip. "Watch! My Prince Charming is somewhere in here and I'm missing him by standing in this line... But it'd be more amazing if I could find him in a foreign country... Oh wait! Fiore is a foreign country to me!" She cackles as she stands there. The people in front of her look back at the girl as she seemed a rad bit crazy to them, but shake their head before they continued on moving forward. The girl was lightly humming ballroom tunes aloud while slightly moving enough to have at least a sway dance going on, including small turns here and there while she waited. It took a while, and it was getting rather hot to her, but she eventually made her way towards the table. Placing her hands down on the table when she reached it, she grins. "I'm Saraphina Rose Zima, and I'd like a passport!" She giggles rather excitedly as she had actually managed to wait. "Age? Are you a mage? And what is your guild if you are...?" "Seventeen! And, yes! I'm a mage! I have no guild though!" She muses aloud. The person nods bored and quickly uses a lacrima to take her picture before stamping a book and handing it to Saraphina, who takes it eagerly and holds it to her chest. "Thank you~!" She giggles before she skips away from the table, carrying her brand new passport to be able to go other places... legally at least.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    734/500 WORDS
    TAG

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:14 am