Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider)

Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Eternum
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Snow goddess, Khione
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Glacier God Slayer
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider) Empty Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider)

Post by Soul Rider 16th April 2013, 4:30 pm

Aloura: Al

As Aloura got onto the steps, a thought dawned on her. "This man is paying a lot just to watch over his house for the day..." she stated, lifting up the welcome mat in front of her and taking out a little gold and silver key. She then stuck the key in the black smith lock on the door, and turned it. The door swung open inside of the house immediately. It was almost frightening.

Aloura leaped back, startled by the noise, however, she quickly came too and reopened the door, wondering what awaited her. As she walked in, she began to look around. "Hello? Sir?" she called out. "I guess he already left..." she muttered to herself, walking even deeper inside. She then walked back to the door, putting her hand on it, and slowly closing it shut. As she did, she got back out the key, and locked the door back up, stopping anyone else from getting inside. Or anything else.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider) Soul1_by_gramcrackers-d62qdfw
    Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider) Aloura_s_siggy_by_blancwhiteheart-d62wmap
    150/750
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider) Empty Re: Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider)

Post by Soul Rider 16th April 2013, 4:36 pm

As Aloura began to walk around, she noticed some unsettling things. For one thing, there was a pile of dead flies. And not just one pile, but many. It was so disturbing but she didn't say anything, she just walked right past it.

"I should have brought Ero..." she told herself. "I Could use the company..." she then continued walking around, looking around corners, sweeping up piles of flies and sweeping them into the trash, ect. As she continued looking around, a thought dawned on her. "Wonder what He wants me to do here... Just watch the house? thats all it sais in the instructions..." she then walked over to a chair and sat down. "I guess all i do is wait, and make sure no one breaks in..." she told herself, looking around at the small collection of literature, or "books" that he had. Aloura loved reading, and memorizing new things, so it was always nice to learn about new topics from other peoples books.

She then got up, and picked up a book. "I've not only read this, but i memorized the whole thing... last week..." she said putting the book back, and then sitting back down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

150/750
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 16th April 2013, 4:37 pm

As Aloura sat down, she realized just how board she honestly was. She was tempted to fall asleep even. She put her hand on the arm rest, and proped her head up with her other. She then noticed that as she looked out the window, night was begining to fall. "He'll be here tomorrow..." she told herself, drifting off into a sleep like state, well, that is until a pesky little fly blew by her head, and began circling around it.

"How annoying this is going to be..." she said getting up, walking away from the fly./ However, the fly did not take very well to this, and began following her. "Leave me alone please!" she asked in annoyance, just realizing how stupid she sounded talking to a fly. "Fine then, don't leave me alone." she said trying to run away from the fly.

As she ran down the halls she realized how close it was getting. 'Leave me alone please!" she asked again.

Last edited by Soul Rider on 16th April 2013, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

150/750
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th April 2013, 4:37 pm

The member 'Soul Rider' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: House Keeping! (Soul Rider) NormalMonster
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 16th April 2013, 4:45 pm

As Aloura continued running around and around, she slowly realized that the fly had lost interest, and flown away. "I guess it got bored..." she told herself, walking back over to the chair that was by the front door. As she walked over to it, she quickly searched it, making sure that the fly did not go and hide in it. Paranoid? Yes. Weird? maybe. Smart? Defiantly.

She then sat back down in the chair, realizing that that she had nothing to fear. As she sat back down, she leaned her head back. "I'm going to sleep now..." she told herself, closing her eyes, and soothing herself to sleep with a luluby inside of her own head. "I'll wake up eventually..." she stated. "Maybe when the client comes back..." she told herself. Not only trying to go to sleep, but also wondering why Ou and Ra had been so quiet. However, she was not complaining, she preferred them not talking. It was better to have silence, then a bunch of screaming people inside your head. At least thats how she sees it, and shes sure that out Ra and Ou, the other personas, see it as well.

150/750
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 16th April 2013, 4:49 pm

Aloura fell asleep pretty quick. She was out for awhile too. It began to rain shourtly befopre she was put out, and the pitter patter pof the rain did the trick. She did not snore, however, she did fall out of the chair, however, this did not wake her up.

She rolled around and around on the floor, perfectly comfertable as long as she remained asleep. it didn't take much to wake her up though. The sound of a key in the key hole, and the door jiggling, was enough to do the trick. She instently shot up from the floor,. racing over to the door in hopes to see her client. As the door opened, a man stepped out. He was shourt and plump, but still he was the client, and Al was a naturally nice person. So she kept her mmouth shut. The man then smiled at her, and with out saying a word, handed her a bag of money. The man then turned back, and pointed towards the door. "You want me to leave?" she asked the man. The man smiled anbd shook his head. "You got your money, now scram." he said angerlyu. Aloura did not take any chances. She ran out the door, slipping the bag of money in her pocket. As the door slammed behind her, she then began to walk home, hopefully so she could play with Ero.

150/750

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:21 am