Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider)

Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Eternum
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Snow goddess, Khione
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Glacier God Slayer
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Empty Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider)

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 2:27 pm

Aloura:
    Aloura stepped in front of the castle. as she reached down to open the door handle, the load and booming voice of Ra, one of the 3 personas that possessed Alouras body as a vestal, began to shout through out her head. "No! i demand you to not open that door!" As she stopped reaching for the door, she looked around. "I sense a strong power of holy energy. It is sickening, i refuse to go near it!" Ra yelled. Al, the one currently in control, just shrugged her shoulders.

"I am very sorry Ra, but i must do this. This quest is my first solo, i cant back down. I must prove to myself and the guild that i am strong enough to do this." as she spoke, she opened the door. A rush of air and powerful energy flew out of the door, making her take a few steps back. As she held onto her glasses, making sure they stayed on. As the energy stopped she walked inside the castle. "Hello, is any one here?" she yelled out, taking a few steps forward as the door she walked in through slammed behind her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Soul1_by_gramcrackers-d62qdfw
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Aloura_s_siggy_by_blancwhiteheart-d62wmap
    150/750
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Empty Re: Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider)

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 2:37 pm

Aloura:
    Aloura barely had time to react as 5 dirt bombs were tossed towards her. She leaped into the air, dodging all 5 explosions. As she tucked in her legs, doing a summer salt onto the ground going a bit further into the castel, she looked around, trying to see what had attacked her. she was shocked. Standing infront of her were 3 horrid smelling creatures. they were covered in dirt and looked rather repulsive.

"I told you this was a bad idea, stupid." Ra chanted in a smiling voice. Please stop, i can handle this." she said lifting up her hand. A magic circle appeared over her head, and moved in front of her chest. "Stupid little girl. What are you going to do now?" the troll like dust demons chanted towards her.

Alouras eyes opened as Al opened her mouth. "Personal Invasion." then nothing happened. "I told you stupid." Ra said. "Crap, i haven't analyzed them enough yet." she said grabbing her bow and arrow. She then sent 2 arrows towards the trolls. they dodged it, and in the distraction, Aloura leaped forward, kicking the weakest troll in the back of its head, using her martial arts knowledge to knock her fist into the back of its head. As the troll flew forward her looked back up, rubbing his head. "Get her!" he yelled as he continued to rub his head.

Monsters left:
    Normal: 3/3
    Arrows Left:
    18/20

Last edited by Soul Rider on 9th April 2013, 3:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

150/750
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2013, 2:37 pm

The member 'Soul Rider' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Miss Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 2:53 pm

Aloura:
    "Dirt Spray!" The 3 trolls cheered as they sent 3 waves of dirt towards the ground, trying to push Aloura onto the ground. As Aloura lifted her hand she jumped back, dodging all three shots of mud and grim and landing a safe distance away. "Dirt magic?" she asked them. "Wait a minute. You all are the ones who are dirtying up this nice castle aren't you?" she asked them in surprise.

The trolls laughed as they looked at her in joy and happiness. "Maybe we are, maybe we aren't." one exclaimed. "The point is, it is really none of your business, stupid." Aloura clenched her fist. She lifted her hands into the air, then thrusted them out to the sides. "Please help me my master, Goddess, Athena!" as the ground shook a magic circle appeared, and coming out of it appeared an almost robotic women. She had a satilight on her head. the robotic women looked down at the 3 trolls. "Now Athena!" The robot aimed at the troll that Aloura had been trying to hit before. A beam of energy began to store inside the head of Athena, and then with the snap of a finger, it flew out, slamming into the ground beneath the trolls feet. As t mist the troll, a loud explosion filled the room.

As the dust cleared, 2 of the trolls managed to get out of harms way, but one of them wasn't as lucky. The first troll, the one Aloura hit a minute or two ago, got up, he looked pretty beat up but he was still alive. "That's enough! Time to pay!" he shouted in both anger and shame.

Monsters left:
    Normal: 3/3
    Arrows Left:
    18/20

Last edited by Soul Rider on 9th April 2013, 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

150/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2013, 2:53 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 3:11 pm

Aloura:
    As the Trolls ran up to her, the third one stayed behind. He had been hit by 2 attacks, and he wasn't up for another run. "Lets go! Get him my brothers!" he yelled, cheering them on.

"Your actually doing pretty well Al. I'm impressed." Ou complemented her. However, i think me or Ra could do it a bit better." she said trying to flaunt her so called "perfection" around.

Aloura only smiled at this as she lifted her hand. "Please stop talking, Ou. I am trying to concentrate." Aloura snapped back, yet doing it in a polite fashion. She then snapped her fingers right as the trolls were about to attack. "Athena, get the one in the back, he will go down easily." Athena shook her head. With out a seconds notice, a ray of energy fell down, slamming into the troll. He yelled in pain as his body hit the floor, unconscious. "One down, two to go." she said looking back at Athena as the other 2 brothers lifted their fists, preparing to strike Aloura, lucky for her, and quickly moved to the right, dodging the first attack, and laughing as the second troll missed. "You will pay for this!" the trolls yelled as they prepared for their next attack.

Monsters left:
    Normal: 2/3
    Arrows Left:
    18/20

Last edited by Soul Rider on 9th April 2013, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

150/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2013, 3:11 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Miss Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 5:09 pm

Aloura:
    As Athena vanished, the trolls began to get closer to Aloura. "Congrats, you got rid of one of them, now what are you going to do to kill the other two?" Taunted Ra. "Oh Ra, our little Al will find a way. So far she has managed to dodge all the ugly vermin's attacks. I'm sure she can defeat them both." Ou said trying to back up Al.

As Ou finished speaking, the 2 trolls grabbed each others hand. "Joint dirt!" a giant wave of mud and slush formed in front of Lilith. "Filth Full Ocean!" as the wave shot at her, she smiled, leaping into the air, and dodging the wave.

"Huh, she actually dodged it." Ra snickered. "Thank you Ra for your words of kindness, but would you please be quiet." Aloura muttered. As her eyes opened up she smiled. "Memorized." she chuckled. Yet another magic circle appeared over her head. "I'm ready now." she stated. She lifted her arm, aiming the magic circle towards the trolls. "Personal Invasion!" 3 rays of light shot out, all aimed towards one of the trolls. He managed to dodge 2 of them, but the third struck him in the abdomen. She then grabbed her bow and loaded it with 2 arrows. The first one missing, but the second one sticking into the troll that was hit by the lights.

Monsters left:
    Normal: 2/3
    Arrows Left:
    16/20

Last edited by Soul Rider on 9th April 2013, 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

150/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2013, 5:09 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 5:48 pm

Aloura:
    Aloura watched the trolls as they began to bounce around the room. "What do you think they are doing?" asked Ou. "I dont know..." she muttered. As she began watching them, she noticed no pattern in their hops. it was all randomized. She then began to realize that she had been following only one of the trolls around. As the troll pounced at her, he tried to claw her with both his hands. She quickly spun around, dodging the hits, but was shocked when the second troll popped up behind her, clawing her back and making her slam onto the ground.

"Opps. She was doing so well too." or chuckled. "Looks like its my turn to take control then?" Ra chuckled with pleasure. "No." she said getting back up with a smile. "I'm fine. I can handle this." she said getting up, gripping her bow and arrow. "Lets go!" she yelled, shooting a total of three arrows towards the 2 Trolls, who where currently victory dancing about their 1 hit wonder. The first troll, the troll who had managed to dodge all of the previous attacks, managed to dodge this one as well. However, the second one, was too weak and beat up to dodge the arrow. It struck his side and he yelled out in pain as she hit the ground.
    "That's my girl!" yelled Ou."Wow, 2 down. One to go." Ra chanted in agreement and impression. Aloura then lifted up one more arrow from the quiver, putting in the bow and loading. "Time to end this."

Monsters left:
    Normal: 1/3
    Arrows Left:
    13/20

Last edited by Soul Rider on 9th April 2013, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

150/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2013, 5:48 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 6:15 pm

Aloura:
    Aloura, with her bow already stocked with an arrow, let go of the string. It then flew forward, slashing through his skin and making him fall to the ground in pain, because it cut his ankle. As he tried to get back up, Aloura released yet another arrow, stabbing him in the arm and making him fall to the ground.

"Finally! Your almost done!" Ra chuckled as the troll screamed in pain. "You don't have to kill him yet though, lets torture him awhile. Ra chanted. "No." Ou began. "Just kill the disgusting creature, it smells like rotten flesh, might as well turn it into what it smells like, right?" Aloura smiled.

"For once, i agree with Ou." she then loaded 3 more arrows into the quiver. "I'm sorry, but this i what i came here to do." she then let go of the arrows. @ of them missed, but one buzzed right in, slicing through his skull.

Monsters left:
    Normal: 0/3
    Arrows Left:
    8/20

Last edited by Soul Rider on 9th April 2013, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

150/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2013, 6:15 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Miss Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) Block Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock Job: Sparkling Dirt (Soul Rider) FailedBlock
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 6:41 pm

Aloura:
    Al walked over to the corner, stepping over the bodies of 2 of the dead trolls. As she walked over to the wall, she lifted her hand, firmly placing it over the wall to help her keep her balance. "Maybe..." she started as she replaced her hand with her back, and slowly began to slid down the wall, and onto the ground. "I might have over did it a little." she said as she began to twist her wrists around. "I'm not so used to combat, after all..." she said whipping some of the sweat off of her forehead.

Ra then began to chuckle as she began to speak. "If only someone had told you to let them take control." she then paused for a few seconds. "Oh wait, thats right i did. You should have let me out. I would have killed them in half the time you did." she snickered. "Right Ou?" she asked.

150/750
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 6:47 pm

Aloura: Ou
    "I would have to disagree, Ra." stated Ou. "I think that out little Al handled herself very well during this battle. I daught either of us would have done it any better." Ou stated. She then realized that Al had passed out. "Oh, i'm in control now." she stated, lifting onto the ground. "It's been such a long time i forgot what the sound of my voice sounded like." she chuckled. "I wish i could say the same..." Ra muttered. "Oh what ever." Ou stated, beginning to walk out of the room. She then began to stumble but caught her self before she fell.

"Wow, i see what Al meant. This vestal is very warn out. I suppose those trolls were stronger then we thought, Ra." she informed her fellow persona. "Yeah yeah. What ever. Dont put me in the same boat as you too. Wimps." she finished.

Ou then shrugged her shoulders, and began to walk out of the room, headed towards the front door to leave the magnificent castle.

150/750
    Soul Rider
    Soul Rider

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soul Rider 9th April 2013, 6:55 pm

Aloura: Ou
    Al still slept in the depths of Aloura's Mind. She was tiered out from the fight that the three seemingly powerful trolls had put up. Luckly for her, their were still two more personas in the vestal, one of which had taken control.

"I finally found the front door!" chanted Ou, the current persona in charge of the body. "It only took you a solid 5 or 10 minutes..." Ra muttered back. "What ever, i found it. Time to collect our money!" she chanted as she walked out side.

As she covered her eyes, shielding them from the rays of the sun, she turned back around, and stared in shock. The castle was spotless. When they first walked in it was covered in dirt and grim, but now it was spotless. "I guess killing the trolls did the trick then, huh?" she asked Ra.

"I don't care. I'm just happy we are leaving this place. its holy aura gives me the creeps!" Ra shouted. Aloura then let out a big laugh, meaning the Ou was laughing as well. "Oh well, Time to collect out money now." she said walking away from the castle, and towards the one who was going to pay her the reward.

Complete.

150/750

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:07 pm