Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking

House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking Empty House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking

Post by Guest 5th May 2014, 7:12 pm

Clover town was a nice and quiet place and was kinda out of reach of everything. It was also one of Quincy's favorite places to be in Fiore. Wasn't often she gets to go here, especially since the guild has her doing all these running around missions. She skipped on her way to the house in which she was supposed to be keeping clean to get an ice cream cone. She ordered a mocha flavored one on a waffle cone and went back on her back to the house. Once there she knocked on the door to see an old lady with a sort of raspy voice answering it. "C'mon in darling take a seat you are going to get some help in a few minutes." Quincy just nodded while licking her cone. This was going to be like the time she helped take care of an old mans lizard.
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keepers Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel Dragneel
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking Empty Re: House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking

Post by Ronrex 5th May 2014, 7:27 pm

Age was following Quincy in Magnolia Quincy saying she found a job age and her self to do so age following behind her in-till the train the ride was only 40 minutes. But when they pulled into Clover town station Quincy was so excited she toke off totally forgetting about Age who was still recovering from the train ride. Final call and check the conductor walked throw the train nothing was forgotten he found only an incapacitated Age the conductor helped him off the train Age thanked him. Then age headed towards the clients house when he got there he saw an ice cream bender rite next door so age got him self a little treat a triple scoop waffle cone vanilla, strawberry, & cake flavored ice cream cone. The ice cream didn't even make it to the client house who was rite next door age walked up to the door knocked a little old lady answered it she said "C'mon in darling your friend has already arrived take a seat ."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking Flamingtext_com_1399272533_671182336

225/750

Post by Guest 5th May 2014, 8:25 pm

"Alright darlings I want you two to watch my house while away alright? The neighbor dog keeps on getting in here to I was hoping you two would make sure he doesn't wreck anything while im gone. The roof is slightly leaky and I think they're might be flies but im not sure. Well Goodbye Darlings." Wow someone who could run their mouth like Quincy. Now that there is a fear not to be triffled with. Maybe they were related somehow? Oh well She was gone now and Quincys ice cream was gone and her companion had finally arrived. Sometime Quincy gets lost in herself and forgets that she brought along friends places. Especially when they are moving slow. She stood up "Sorry about that age, totally forgot you were here and then I wanted to hurry up cause I love it here and oh my gosh that ice cream was amazing!" Mistake number one, the ice cream guy actually let her buy some.
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 5th May 2014, 8:39 pm

After the little old lady left age decided to go up stairs and try an fix the leaky roof when he got to where it was leaky he saw a little old wooden latter with some wooden planks, a hammer, & nails. So Age decided to fix it while age was fixing the roof he kept hearing strange noises from behind him but every time he checked he saw nothing and the noises stopped so at first he brushed it off. But after a while the noises got louder and scarier so as soon as age finished fixing the roof he folded up the latter and started walk to the stairs but age felt something watching him so he speed up. In other situation age would stand and fight but that train ride really took it out of him so he ran straight to Quincy when age got to her he turned around and saw it was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th May 2014, 8:39 pm

The member 'Ronrex' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking NormalMonster

Post by Guest 8th May 2014, 10:44 am

"Hey Age whats going on up there I hear something moving." She went upstairs to see what was up only to see Age fixing the roof and so many flies coming down around him. It was like a swarm of them and it was completely gross. She screamed while activating her closed circuit spell and started swatting away the flies which seemed to get closer to her spell instead of moving away like they usually do. "Gah I hate bugs to much, they can all just get zapped and fall over dead." She let out a cold shiver at the thought of there being more bugs in this house.
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 8th May 2014, 1:08 pm

While Age was minding his own business he hears Quincy's voice behind him so he turns around all he sees is dozens and dozens of flies every where and out of no where Quincy attacks. Well during Quincy's assault Age happened to be holding metal items and Quincy's magic is electrical based she got ride of all the damned flies but she also got a friendly fire hit Age's only response was. "You crazy person look and think before you shoot i was nearly fried can't you at least warn me before you try and fry me do something constructive instead of frying me i mean sorry i don't mean, to be mean but that really hurt and was annoying." After Age apologizes to Quincy and gives he money and says "Here go buy your self a double scoop ice cream on me as an apology" Age then looks at Quincy pats her on the head and smiles.

225/750
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 9th May 2014, 12:17 am

Monster roll only forgot to do during last post sry!!!

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th May 2014, 12:17 am

The member 'Ronrex' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    House keeping Ronrex and Kyoniking WeakMonster

Post by Guest 14th May 2014, 1:09 pm

Quincies eyes lit up as Age handed her a couple of jewels to buy ice cream. She stared at it in her hand for a while until walking off with it. She continued to stare at the money until she got to the front door, which she ran into not paying attention. She rubbed her nose after falling flat on her butt. She grabbed the door handle and used it to lift herself up and open the door to order a double scoop chocolate and vanilla ice cream cone. She came back to the house with half of it left. Noticing that she should get to work she nearly unhinged her jaw and took all the ice cream. After a quick swallow of it she started to squeal again with a brain freeze. Something that she always gets when hurrying to eat cold foods.
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 14th May 2014, 5:02 pm

Rite when Quincy left the house out of no where dozens of flies surround Age but he has no care all Age does is yelled "Scorching Revolver" and fried all the flies as if they were nothing more than insects good thing two Quincy just came back and she would of fried all the flies and Age again. Age tells Quincy nothing from this point on all Age and Quincy do is cleaning and maintenance on the house but about after an hour of cleaning Quincy fell asleep while dusting Age seeing Quincy sleeping decided to catch up on his sleep to so Age also went to sleep after an hour of sleeping Age woke up but Quincy was still asleep so Age woke her up and they both began cleaning again. Whilst cleaning Age decided to help himself to a little snack but when he walked into the kitchen Quincy beat him to it and cleaned the whole kitchen of all the edible food.

hr  

HP:100%
    MP:90%
    Spells: Scorching Revolver- Which Age activates by putting his hand like a gun yelling the name of the attack.

225/750

Post by Guest 14th May 2014, 8:20 pm

Quincy sat there with Age eating and then she took a good wif of the air. "Why does is smell like burning? Its awful, of god damn smells like you burned down a manure house!" She ran to the window and nearly punched a hole in the glass trying to get it open but she gets it eventually. She then looked around to see scorched flies on the floor. "Really? You couldn't go one job without burning anything? Well at least you didn't set the house on fire, so thats a plus." She went back to the kitchen and grabbed more food and started humming to herself. She jumped slightly remembering something "The old lady will be here soon so we better get this food shtuff all set to go. As in finish the rest of mine and i'll take out the trash." She jumped off her seat then ran to clean what leftover mess that was all over the place.
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 14th May 2014, 8:57 pm

Age all upset that he did not get any food but did not mind it all that much he begins cleaning the book shelf and organizing it while Age was doing this he heard the front door open and shut at first Age thought it was Quincy but when he went to investigate it he found the little old lady waiting instead. Age then said "O hi mam i will go get my friend ok"Age then goes and grabs Quincy and brings her to the front room then Age explains to the old lady all that they cleaned and fixed after Age tells her she thanks them goes to her bedroom. comes back five minutes latter caring a big bag Age helps her with it she gives Age and Quincy there rewards and shows them the door. After receiving the reward and leaving Age and Quincy go there separate ways for now but they wont be separated for long Age wishes Quincy luck and leaves.

225/750

Post by Guest 18th May 2014, 11:52 am

Approved, however...

Ron, this is the second time I've seen you use present tense in a mission constantly. This site requires past tense, so post as if it's in the past. Next time, no matter how long the mission is, and no matter who you're with, if I see constant use of present tense, I will have to deny the whole mission.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:06 am