Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thief in Ca-Elum

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

In Progress Thief in Ca-Elum

Post by Ruvel 31st July 2018, 6:37 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thief in Ca-Elum 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Thief in Ca-Elum

Post by Ruvel 31st July 2018, 7:03 am

Ruvel was tired after dealing with a particularly annoying and demanding client, then again it was his job to make sure that they were happy before he left the table while getting the best possible deal for the company. He hated dealing with the Izori family never mind a silver spoon, he was sure that these arrogant and what he was sure was down right sociopathic nobles were born in the finest of silks and with a platinum spoon in their mouths. People like them made him more than a little irritable which was quite a feat as the youth couldn't feel dark emotions for to long but somehow they managed to make him want to hit them. It had taken over a month to broker the most recent deal, where he hated ships due to the fake freedom that it gave he'd take that over what he had just dealt with. "I hope they don't want to amend things for a very long time" he said with a frustrated tone, these people reminded him of those he was 'cared' for by as he grew. "I'm sure they have a god complex." he spoke to himself as he heard a buzzing in his ear through the link he was forced to keep with the guild if he ever left the company or guild grounds.

Moving his hands quickly he raised it to his ear "I'm only a week over due, don't tell me he's already thinking the worst." he said knowing just how protective his older adoptive brother could be "He knows which family I was dealing with right, they're..." he mumbled something as some people walked past him a smile on his face "Oh, it's not Cirven enquiring?" that was a shock to hear but it was a good thing in his opinion, he listened to what the other said nodding to the information that he was given "And I'll be working with a member of Black Rose? Any other information like their name, perhaps a description?" he said knowing that working well with other guilds was important to business more so as the company had a trade route with each of them and so it was good for guild relations to be seen working with members of these guilds. "Seriously, no name or description... do I have a location at least?" he asked rubbing his temple as he changed direction "Bottom step of the main library, got it." he said dropping his had walking quickly, this was the last thing he really wanted to deal with right now, given he was wearing a white suit with ice blue hem and cuffs on his suit jacket, as well his company pin he would likely stick out like a sore thumb in a place like this.

Word Count: 466

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thief in Ca-Elum 59835_s
    Betrayal

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 31st July 2018, 8:20 am

KIRU NIVANI
    334 Words

For her first time in this strange new place, Kiru couldn't say she really enjoyed it. Under any other circumstances, possibly, but right now? She was just itching to get back to the guildhall. While the job she had been sent here to complete wasn't too difficult, Kiru was far more annoyed by her surroundings to stay for long. This island nations was renowned for their smithing skills, and with a reputation like that sure enough the sound of hammers and forges could be heard all around. The sound wasn't too noticeable to Kiru at first, but once you had stayed an entire day here with that noise drumming in the back of your head constantly, it would get to you. No matter how sane you were. Luckily she didn't need to stay for much longer... Or at least that's what she thought.

It wasn't much longer that her odd look attracted some attention. A man had came over to Kiru as she walked through the streets asking her if she was indeed a wizard. After confirming this with him, he went on to blabber about some hammer of his that was stolen and he needed it to be returned. While she didn't like the idea of staying here much longer, Kiru was inclined to help out. Especially when the man was offering money. Not only that, but she knew how important smithing was to these people. It was likely whatever hammer was stolen was worth something of great value. He must've had a hard time without it. Agreeing to the task, the twin haired mage would be told that another was also hired to help her investigate this task. She wasn't given a name or a description however... Only a meeting location. Annoying. With that thought in mind, the girl would await at the bottom steps in front of the great library for whoever this mystery partner was. Hopefully she'd be able to spot them, or they'd be able to spot her.

short note
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Thief in Ca-Elum 2f730cc21c

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 31st July 2018, 9:27 am

Ruvel blinked for a moment as he seen a twin haired mage come his way and tilted his head, given how late in the day it was currently he found it hard be believe that someone would be heading to the library. Then again he had seen stranger things in his guild his adoptive elder brother for example but who was he to judge, he glowed like a light lacrima if he didn't have his glamour up. As the other stopped he moved towards her cautiously stopping a little way away his hand going to his chest as he bowed a little like a high class gentleman, he swore he had been doing this far to long but then it was better than how he had been when he first left his 'home'. "Hello miss, my name is Ruvel Mizune. I am from the West Fiore Trading Company and have been given a task to look for a missing hammer or a local well known blacksmith." he said standing straight once more his voice calm as he smiled a little "I am to meet my partner here, they are a member of the Black Rose guild and I am wondering if that person may be you; if it is may I please be acquainted with your entire name. I know bit formal but I like to know the entire name of the one I am working with." he said honestly his dual coloured eyes looking to her awaiting her reply.

Once given he'd smile in thanks "Maera" he said in a whisper a little jingle heard from behind his hair "Hello big sister, I need a bit of help finding something of importance. We're looking for information on a thief who stole another blacksmiths hammer." he said listening as the jingle started to flutter in a south west direction. "We best get going, she finds information very fast." he admitted walking after her as even if they went in the wrong direction there was still bound to be something to learn about the crime, given how blacksmithing seemed to be a religion to these people there was no way a hammer was being stolen and no one knowing about it. This he was sure of and walked following the little jingle of the bell.

Word count: 384
    Total Word count: 850

Thief in Ca-Elum 59835_s
    Betrayal

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 31st July 2018, 9:59 am

KIRU NIVANI
    334 Words

It didn't take long for the person she was waiting for to arrive. A young boy approached the girl and she didn't notice him at first. It wasn't until he spoke directly to her that Kiru's attention shifted towards him. Odd. He had two coloured eyes. She had heard about some people with this trait, but it seemed to be exceptionally rare. Of course, Kiru's hair style wasn't exactly common either, but they were wizards. This sort of thing wasn't strange to them. She was surprised to see the kid as the member of the guild she was supposedly working with, although it mattered little. She stood up straight and nodded to him. "That's me. My name is Kiru Nivani." She stated, answering his query.

Before long the boy summoned some sort of being who he prompted to call big sister. She wasn't entirely sure if he was being serious or not, but it appeared as if this summon had its use. It would lead them to their hammer thief. Or at least to clues about his whereabouts. Letting the boy take the lead, Kiru was sure to keep an ear out for anything useful. Finally the jingle led them to a small house. The door was halfway open and Kiru could hear voices inside. Not caring for privacy, the girl walked in without announcing herself. She saw two men speaking next to a massive fireplace. They both looked over at them with confusion... And clutched in the hand of one of them was a silver hammer. Bingo.

After a short confrontation, Kiru held the hammer in her hand while the thief was knocked out cold. Kiru looked towards the young boy before handing him the hammer. "Been a pleasure. I'll make sure this thief gets to the authorities, return this to the owner, yeah?" She said. After they exchanged their goodbyes, Kiru did as she had said, taking the thief's knocked out body and dropping it in front of the guard's office.

short note
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Thief in Ca-Elum 2f730cc21c

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 12:00 am