Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New connections[Social|Nessa]

New connections[Social|Nessa] Empty New connections[Social|Nessa]

Post by Guest 6th June 2018, 6:09 pm

Appearance

The blue haired man was getting ready to enter a place he had never went to,He put on his best clothes just because he wanted to feel special."What are you wearing?! If you're going on a date you definitely don't wanna wear this nuh uh." His exceed told him."Mona trust me i'm not going on a date i just wanna go to rose garden it looks pretty nice and i'd like to have some peace and quiet." He explained."Rose garden sounds like the perfect date whoever the girl you're gonna be doing on a date with will definitely be lucky." Mona teased Liam."Mona please even if i was going on a date with a girl you would already know her name." Liam chuckled and quickly left his house before he wasted any time."Alright time to go to rose garden." He told himself in his head.He decided to walk to Rose Garden instead of using any transportation which isn't very unusual for him to do.Most of the time the only time he uses transportation is if it's actually necessary to use.Along the way he made sure he didn't rip his clothing or get it dirty,now he did start to regret actually wearing the outfit since it was basically his only "Nice" outfit.

Half an hour passed and he finally started to see a couple of houses nearby.He started to speedwalk and found himself in beautiful town.The place was decorated beautifully and there were a couple cherry blossom trees nearby as well."It's as pretty as people say it is. He mumbled to himself.He walked into the middle of the town and found a couple food-stands.He decided to go get some food for himself."What's good pastries do you have?" He asked one of the vendors who was selling baked sweets and pastry dishes."I'll surprise you" The man said before putting three different pastry dishes into a small bag,Liam handed the man some jewel before Liam decided to sit down and eat his food.He broke one open and found that it was some type of mini pie with an exotic fruit he'd never tasted before.He took a bite and he loved it.He took a couple more bites before it was all gone.Luckily he had two more to eat.But this time instead of sitting down he decided to look around the area and maybe find some new clothes here or maybe even a new friend.

WC:400
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

New connections[Social|Nessa] Empty Re: New connections[Social|Nessa]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 7th June 2018, 2:38 am

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av38New connections[Social|Nessa] Av38New connections[Social|Nessa] Av38

Following Nessa intense mission rescuing the mares, Nessa had spent at least two days recovering. After returning the horses to their grateful owner, she had gone straight home. Decided she needed to recover majorly from the fight. It had been the hardest thing she had ever done, having to fight six men, one wizard and subdue a flesh eating horse. When she relayed the tale to her family, there had been an array of emotions. Panic from her father for doing something so dangerous, applause from her Aunt for being so brave, and absolutely awe from her little cousin. Needless to say they understood the toll it took on her body and made no complaints when she rested up for to days. They even took turns to help nurse her, bringing her treats and cups of tea. They were such a good family.

But Nessa felt better today, she had been to see a healer a few times, so her bruises had pretty much faded and her wounds felt better. She decided she was fed up of being stuck at home and wanted to take a trip out of the house. She had packed herself a little lunch and decided to go do some sight seeing. Nessa loved beautiful places, and where more beautiful than a Rose garden. She was wearing a violet tank top, and some denim shorts. Her hair was in it's usual state of flowing delicacy. And on her feet she had on little white ballet shoes. Her satchel white also to match her shoes. Fortunately the days weather had decided to be pleasant, although she had packed a little cardigan in her satchel just in case.

As Nessa paced through the Rose garden, she felt an air of bliss about her. It was so nice just taking a stroll like this, She would've liked to bring her father but he had work today. So she had headed here alone, it was lovely, but she wouldn't have minded some company. There were a few people in the gardens, some couples, some families. But it was surprisingly sparse otherwise people were probably too busy today. In her dazed ignorance, Nessa didn't spot the dip in the ground, catching her foot she flew forward. Letting out a little squeal as she fell face forward into the ground. She barely managed to throw out her palms quick enough to stop herself eating the grass.

"Geez, how embarrassing," She said aloud, hearing the sounds of snickering in the distance.

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av6New connections[Social|Nessa] Av6New connections[Social|Nessa] Av6

WC : 418

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 3rd August 2018, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New connections[Social|Nessa] 60582_s

Post by Guest 7th June 2018, 4:15 pm

As he looked around the area his eyes stuck onto a woman with long flowing hair. It was something that he was attracted to, not the color but just long hair. He would even let his hair grow out if he wanted to. She looked quite young as well,Possibly in the same age group as Liam.The lady was just laying on some grass, A peculiar sight indeed, but he didn't want to ruin her fun so he just went up to the lady and tried to engage in conversation. "Hiya,How are you doing today?" He said trying to act a bit more casual than usual."My name's Liam i'm from the Guild of Crystal Swan, What's your name?" He stated in a polite manner."Don't you think that the place is just beautiful? I'd definitely come back here again soon." He started to blabber on about random stuff.

A few minutes later he stopped himself form talking just to make it seem like he wasn't one of those annoying people. As soon as he stopped talking, he gave one of the pastries that he bought to the girl."I should probably get going I don't wanna be a bother do I?" He said as he got up from the grass and started to walk away.
    WC:212
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 7th June 2018, 4:26 pm

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av38New connections[Social|Nessa] Av38New connections[Social|Nessa] Av38

As Nessa was glowing with shame from her trip, she heard a voice above her. Her already blushing face looking upwards, she spotted a boy, around her age, with dark hair and blue eyes. She shot up, standing up quickly, she brushed down her clothes of any grass or dirt. She laughed nervously, brushing down her hair as she answered,

"I'm good thank you, um, I was just... er… I kinda tripped you see. I don't just lie face down like that." She explained, feeling her ears grow hotter as she attempted to explain herself. Of course he must have seen her embarrassing fall, and he was nice enough to make light of it and approach her. What a nice man, She thought listening to him introduce himself.

"My names Nessa, I'm a fairy tail mage." She replied with a smile, deciding to put that embarrassing moment behind her, if they pretended like it didn't matter, it wasn't a big deal right?

"Oh definitely, I love it here, it's the perfect place just to come and relax. Oh you've got one of those pastries from the shop, they look delicious!" She replied noticing the food in his hand. She was taken aback when he handed her a pastry, then watched as he went to leave. Was that it? She wondered, looking down at the pastry, would it be rude just to take this. Lifting her head up she glanced around, the roses were in full bloom and as darling as ever, it was a wasted opportunity to admire them alone. Plus she wanted to repay his kindness.

"Umm, perhaps if your not busy, you'd want to have lunch with me. I brought sandwiches,"
    She called after him, wandering if he would take her offer.

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av6New connections[Social|Nessa] Av6New connections[Social|Nessa] Av6

WC : 294

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 3rd August 2018, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 9th June 2018, 8:45 pm

As soon as her started to walk away he was stopped by the girl who was named Nessa,She wanted Liam to stay and eat with her.It was quite unusual since mostly people just tend to let him go but not this time.Also he did want to stay just to admire the beauty of the place and her."I'd love to have lunch with you,Not man have stopped me form leaving but it seems as if you really want to spend more time with me" He teased Nessa as he gave a small smirk. He walked back to Nessa and sat down next to her. He took one of the sandwiches from her and took a bite right away. Now he did imagine that it would taste like a normal sandwich but it tasted a bit better. Almost as if the flavor was enhanced,it couldn't have been the sauce maybe it was just the bread. "So did you make these sandwiches? If so they taste extremely delicious!" He quickly explained before taking another bite into the sandwich. "So how is it in Fairy Tail,i was "Friends" with someone from there,uh.. just please don't ask details about them don't want to be reminded of them again.But yeah how is it?" He asked the girl.

As he was close to finishing the sandwich her looked at their surroundings,the place was beautiful.Most of the trees were blooming with flowers,and some cherry blossom trees were nearby,Each petal dropping onto the floor ever so delicately. He then took the last bite needed to finish his sandwich.He brushed off the crumbs on his lap and thanked Nessa for the sandwiches."Since it seems like you want me to stay with you,Wanna help me go find some new clothes? I could help you with some shopping as well" He asked with a smile.
    WC:303
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 10th June 2018, 3:48 am

People seemed to be carrying on, already forgetting about her little slip up. That had probably been because Liam had approached her without making a scene about it. She was grateful. They seemed to move on, continuing with their day.

Taking a seat on the grass she pulled out her various sandwiches, and a paper plastic. She handed him a sandwich, she had spent most of the morning making various sandwiches; ham, cheese & pickle, tuna & cucumber, peanut butter & jelly, even chicken, lettuce and mayo. She hadn't been sure what she wanted so she just made lots of different types. Luckily she had actually made way more than she needed. But she figured whatever she didn't eat she would just give to her Dad for pack lunch tomorrow.

She hadn't expected she would be bumping into Liam. It didn't matter, she could always make her Dad some when she got home. She bit into her pastry, and let out a little satisfied noise. It was so crispy and fluffy, crumbling it her hand. She covered her mouth as she ate, careful to ensure there was no crumbs left on her face when she was done.

"Yes I did, I picked up the ingredients from the market this morning so it's all fresh stuff. I just prefer it that way." She told him, plus she had picked up some more groceries for the next few days. Now she was getting paid she wanted to contribute to the household more. Her father refused to take rent, so food shopping was the least she could do.

"Oh Fairy Tail, It's awesome, I'm pretty new but I've already met so many wonderful people, and don't worry I wont ask. " She told him, considering his feeling, it would only upset him if she pried. "You said you're from Crystal Swan, what's it like there?"

It was so pleasant, like a little picnic in the Rose garden, it was nice to admire the flowers with someone. She dusted off her clothes of any remaining food, upon hearing his requested, she beamed with excitement. She loved shopping, "Really shopping! I'd love to!" She replied excitedly, standing up. "You've picked a good person to shop with, fashion is one of my forte's if I do say so myself," She said with a little pride, she had styled her father for many events and he'd always left the home looking dapper.

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av29New connections[Social|Nessa] Av29New connections[Social|Nessa] Av29

WC : 406

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 3rd August 2018, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 15th June 2018, 2:16 pm

"Crystal swan is amazing,the guild is beautiful and loving lots of kind people are in the guild" He replied back with a smile."Anyways lets get moving!" He exclaimed before getting back up on his feet and helping Nessa up as well. There was one place he knew the directions to in rose garden it was a popular shopping district. Lots of clothing shops were located there, As well as a couple flower shops. It was only a couple minutes to walk to it."So do you come here often? For me this is basically my first time coming here"He Chuckled.

5 minutes later they had made it to the shopping district."Here we are! I think I might want to get another formal suit so I don't have only one.Might get some shorts as well." He mumbled to himself."Anyways would you like to go look at some clothes for yourself or come and look for some clothes with me first?" She explained to her.It was pretty rare for Liam to go cloth shopping but he made a new friend so why not go clothe shopping with them. He then walked to a popular clothing shop filled with quite a bit of formal outfits, There were a lot of dresses and tux's."Alright this'll be our first store!" He said excitedly."Also I don't really have a budget so i'll pay your clothes if you ever find anything you want" He noted before he looked at various tux's. There was a blue colored one that caught his eye, but then again it might just look weird having blue on top of blue. So he grabbed it and showed it to Nessa. He hovered the tux in front of himself."What do you think about this?" He asked in a quick manner. WC:295
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 21st June 2018, 8:48 am

Crystal Swan had been the alternative to Fairy Tail in Nessa's selection process for guilds. As a legal guild it seemed to make more sense, but something about seeing Fairy Tail mages in passing drew her eye. The energy, the atmosphere, almost like a calling. When she had made the decision to leave her home that day, her feet had just found their way to the guild. It was just what her heart desired  

Nessa allowed Liam to help her to her feet, strolling along with him at a leisurely place. The breeze picked up, gently raising her hair off her shoulders. It was relaxing, something about the atmosphere here always left her feeling very calm. She smiled at Liam's questions, "I do, My parents used to come here all the time when I was young, with my aunt and cousin too. We would do big family picnics at least once a month. We still do it occasionally." She barely managed to withhold the tinge of melancholy within as she reflected on it. 

Sometimes she still managed to drag her family here for a picnic, and even though her father would never turn her down. There was always a hanging on their hearts when they came. Someone was missing these days, someone important. Trips to the park just weren't the same without her, no matter how hard they tried to enjoy themselves. The memory of her running up to the flowers and leaning down to smell them. The smile on her face when she turned back to looked at them. It was an endless ache on the heart of the Lux family. 

As they arrived at the shops, Nessa had pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. Immediately perusing the racks, glancing between Liam and the suits to see what would suit him. Fortunately he had a good build which meant he would look good in most items, after observing his appearance Nessa deduced that bright colours would clash with his general look. He needed something sophisticated, a look that was suave.

"Oh I'm quite alright thank you,  I don't need anything for myself, I'll have more fun helping you." It wasn't that she didn't like to buy for herself, but the idea of a man paying for her clothes didn't quite sit on her moral compass. Perhaps it stemmed from the many life lessons about men that her Aunt attempted to instil in her. Sometimes a man will buy a woman a drink or a gift and consider it nothing more than a pleasant offering of his affection. However what you need to be cautious of, Pettle, is the ones that once you accept their offering consider this as an exchange of favours. Meaning that you are in their debt, a debt they expect to be paid with your body. Always be on guard. 

It was a peculiar life lesson, one that Nessa had been awfully embarrassed to listen to. Being on the more innocent side of womanhood, pressure from a man in such a way was not something she was personally familiar with. Also Liam generally didn't come across as the type of man to pressure a woman in such a way. However she knew better than to ignore such wisdom from her aunt. Her aunt had seen a lot of darkness, so if she told you to be cautious, it was worth heeding. 

She eyed up the blue suit, nodding in appreciation. "Mmm, with a white shirt and blue tie, perhaps  even a waistcoat." She came over, talking in a matter-of-factly tone, fashion was her area of expertise. She took it very seriously. "I would also try a black shirt too for a darker ensemble but no waistcoat with the black shirt." She picked one up and offered it too him, before scanning the room eagerly for more ideas, " You're also gonna need some dress shoes, what size are you?" She asked beginning to pull shoes off the shelves for him to try on.

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av29New connections[Social|Nessa] Av29New connections[Social|Nessa] Av29

WC : 670

Post by Guest 2nd August 2018, 7:59 pm

As Nessa told Liam about what clothing he should change he started to list the things down in his mind.Then a question came through about what shoe size he was,He never really gotten any new shoes recently so he didn't really know his size and just told her that he was a size 11."Alright i'll try to look for some other clothing just call me if you need anything" He told her with a grin.He did really want to be nice and hopefully not too annoying to the girl since they could potentially be allies in battle and just good friends or maybe even more .He decided to walk away quickly so he didn't bother her too much.He started to walk around the store hopefully trying to find some better clothing to fit in better with his outfit.

First he did decide to look at various shirts,The only ones that had really grabbed his attention were the button-up shirts which were pretty much a basic to most formal outfits.He grabbed a grey colored one and a white colored one since he was told to try to differentiate the shirts he should wear.He tried to look for maybe like a Trench coat or Waistcoat as suggested by Nessa."Hm... maybe i should just get a waistcoat they seem pretty easier to find in this shop than trench coats. Thinking to himself he did grab a black and grey waistcoat.Chose to get two so he could try them on with the button up shirts he found.He walked back to nessa and showed the clothing to her."Do you think this should be good? I'll look for the changing room if there is one here." He questioned.But then he remembered that he forgot to look for a tie."I'll be right back just need a tie haha" He explained before walking over to the ties.There were lots of different types of them,Different shades of colors,different patterns and different styles of them.He did just decide to grab a basic red and blue tie so his outfit didn't look too fancy.He walked quickly back to Nessa and he basically had his whole outfit he just needed to try it on if he would be able to find a place to try the clothing on.

"Alright i'll go looking for the changing room." He told her as he explored through the rest of the store.A few minutes passed by and wasn't able to find it,maybe the clothing shop owner would know where it was."Hiya would you happen to know where the changing room is if you guys do have one?" He asked politely,the owner replied with "We don't have one".It was quite inconvenient not being able to try on the outfit but it would be fine he just needed Nessas confirmation to check if his clothing choices were already fine,so for the 4th time he rushed back to Nessa."Alright it seems that they don't have anywhere i can try on the stuff should i just pay now?"
    WC:499/div>
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 3rd August 2018, 3:46 am

Nessa watched Liam for a moment as he went to peruse his clothes option, thinking that he seemed like a really nice guy. It was pretty rare that you bumped into someone and they invited you shopping with the. But Nessa wasn't complaining, she liked it when someone was as forward and friendly as Liam. It made things easier. She turned and began to look through the suits, there were so many different options. It made for quite a range of looks, as she walked through the aisles, she noticed the cufflink section. She admired the selection, there were many different shapes, sizes, even some guild ones. A particular pair caught her eyes, a miniature mandala  with three little stars in the centre of it.  Her close friend Aven came to mind, the circle reminded her a little bit of his magic, it made her think of them as a team, as Radiant Light. Picking up the set, she made her way over to the til and paid for them. Decided she would gift them to him later. The cashier popped it in a little bag for her, which she tucked into her satchel.

She turned around, just as Liam was making his way back over to her. He held up the clothing he had picked, she smiled nodding at his choices. "Yes, these are nice, very smart." She told him happily. As he went over to look for changing rooms, she frowned after hearing they didn't have any. That didn't make sense to her, why on earth would a clothes store not have a changing room, clearly they were invested more so in aesthetic than practicality. She stepped over, "Sure, just make sure you get a receipt, then you can return any you don't like." She told him loud enough so the staff could hear. As a professional shopper, she was well-versed in the ways that retail worked. If you had a receipt and the goods were untarnished, they had to accept the goods. It was just a matter of trading standards after all.

"Did you have anything else you wanted to do today, or more stores you wanted to visit?" She asked him, she didn't want to take up to much of his time. He had been polite enough to invite her along in the first place. She didn't want him to regret that decision by getting bored of her.

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av31New connections[Social|Nessa] Av31New connections[Social|Nessa] Av31

WC: 414

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 6th August 2018, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 3rd August 2018, 8:08 pm

Liam walked over to the cashier and payed for his clothing he did get a receipt as well which was good.He also bought a cool looking bag to carry the clothing he just bought in,it was just a normal bad but it had some zodiac sign patterns on it.He rushed back to nessa and gave a smile to her."Alright here is my stuff,Maybe we could go to my house.I'll introduce you to my companions and i could also try out my clothing and show it to you." He said joyfully.But as soon he said that sentence he immediately regret what he just said."Oh shoot i mean like we won't do anything over there like not in that way so please don't think of it like "that" He said trying to recover what he just said."Do you really think she'll come to your house,you literally just met her and she probably thinks that you're some pervert now.Well i mean you are but why would you want anyone to think of yourself like that.How stupid could you possibly be." he mumbled to himself before he looked away.

"Maybe we could just go to some restaurant to eat at and then say our farewells.I do hope we could hang out in the future since it's fun to be around you even though i just met you." He said with a nervous smile."Also don't worry about paying i'll pay.I can always just get more jewel from some jobs haha" He tried to stay as non-awkward as possible."But before all of that maybe we could shop for you if you want i could just give you some jewel and we could just say our farewells after.But we could do something else if you want just tell me" He chuckled at himself.He did start to laugh at himself just because he said all of this because of one thing he had said.
    WC:316/div>
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th August 2018, 4:48 am

Nessa stared blankly as Liam began his little babble, starting off by inviting her to his. Then regretted it, and trying to convince her that he didn't mean anything by it. Then he seemed to talk more so to himself for a moment, referring to himself as a pervert. Then he offered to take her for a meal, and to finish it off he ended his speech by just offering to give her money. She blinked at him, it had been a lot to take in, in such a short amount of time. She tried to break it down in her mind so that she understood what it was he actually wanted from her. She wouldn't have accepted going to his home, despite his kindness, she knew better than to go to a mans home alone. Especially a guy you'd only met that day, not that Liam seemed like he would try anything. Quite the opposite really. But she just felt like it would make her Aunty mad at her.

As for the little comments he made to himself, she decided that they were just nervous babble on account of having said something that could be misinterpreted. Surely, the guy wasn't actually a pervert, no sane person would admit that aloud. She concluded the guy had just lost track of what he was trying to offer her, and was also trying to be considerate of her feelings. She smiled, reaching up, she placed a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. She decided to take the lead, feeling that it might provide the guy with some relief.

"How about we grab a bite to eat? There's a nice bakery near here that does the best apple crumble. They also do ice creams and other stuff, we can talk a little more. You're fun to hang with too, so I would like to hear more about you. However, one thing I do have to put my foot down on is. We'll be splitting the cheque, I'm actually a pretty okay mage and I make enough money on my own." She dropped her hand and turned, beginning to make her way out of the store, she looked over her shoulder at him, "You know, you shouldn't go around offering money to girls so easily. Some might take advantage, " She said with a teasing wink, before pushing the door and stepping outside.

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av31New connections[Social|Nessa] Av31New connections[Social|Nessa] Av31

WC: 400

Post by Guest 27th August 2018, 1:20 pm

Liam just stood silently pondering on what Nessa thought of him now, Especially since that she heard him attempting to give himself a "pep talk". Nessa just ignored most of it though it seemed and just brought up the idea of going to a nearby bakery."Oh yeah sure." He told her pretending like nothing happened a couple a seconds ago."Are you sure you wanna split it? I mean it's just some desert I wouldn't mind paying for it haha." He told her just to make sure she was fine with her decision.

"I don't think I've really ever given much money to anyone so I'm fine , I do have a team though I've spent some money on them of course. But if I ever spent lots of money on anyone It would probably just be to make a good first impression, So I don't think i'll have to worry about anything happening in the future." The man explained as they walked towards the bakery."Alright so what do you want? I'll just get a slice of cake or some ice cream." He asked her. He did decide to look at the rest of the stuff they had in the bakery first just to make sure he was sure he didn't only want some cake or ice cream. And boy oh boy was it hard for him to make a decision. There was a large variety of sweets. Macarons, Cookies, Cake and some other different desserts from different cultures. There was one thing that did catch his eye. It was a double chocolate cake, And it stood by it's name it was a chocolate cake with some of course chocolate shaving around the cake and some chocolate frosting. But he did want to take some home so he bought the whole cake."I'll have this cake please" He told one of the workers. They put it onto a tray and then into a box."Here you go" The worker told him. Liam handed him a small bag of jewels which seemed to be some of the last jewels he had on himself. He put the cake box ontop of the clothing he had in the bag."So what did you get?" He asked Nessa Before guiding her to one of the nearby tables.
    WC:379
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 30th August 2018, 12:20 pm

Nessa smiled, shaking her head at him softly as he once again offered to pay for her food. It was nice of him to offer but she really didn’t need him to. She was a capable enough mage and it was nice to be able to pay her own way. As someone who had grown up in not the highest of wealth, being able to earn a decent living was great. Finally being able to help her family, treat them to nice things and actually enjoy money rather than scrimp and save every penny. ”It’s fine honestly, I would be happier paying for my share.”

She walked along beside him, her feet matching his pace as she listened to him explain his behaviour to her. ”If you say so, As long as your careful about it. You seem like a nice guy so I wouldn’t want someone taking advantage of your generousity.” She told him, not that she was really one to talk. She didn’t really have a distrusting bone in her body, as far as she felt everyone deserved a chance. She went through the options in her mind, she was torn, she k ew most of the options at the bakery and hadn’t thought of what to get.

”I’m torn, I’m not sure whether to go for a Lemon Meringue Pie or their Banana Split. Whatever I choose I’ll probably have a cup of tea with that’s for sure.” She told him, Nessa was always happy with a cup of tea accompanied by a desert just made it all the better. She was actually pretty pleased wh how her day was going, snacks in the park, some light shopping and now cake. It was all going nicely, plus it helped she had some friendly company. As she arrived at her bakery she stared at her choices, biting her lip at the menu. It all sounded so good, as she reached the counter she ordered what she wanted and paid for it, soon leaving with her choice. She sat herself down at a table across from Liam. ”I went with the lemon meringue into the end,” She told him, setting down her cup of tea softly so as to not spill it. She went about adding the satchets of sugar she had been given. Before storing it thoroughly with a spoon, ”So you said you’re a mage right, what kind of magic do you use if you don’t mind me asking?”

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av28New connections[Social|Nessa] Av28New connections[Social|Nessa] Av28

WC: 414

Post by Guest 22nd September 2018, 12:21 am

He admired her etiquette quite alot,it's been awhile since he met someone who had good manners.But it might just be because he doesn't make many friends. Nessa was telling him about her dessert which looked delicious,but then again all desserts look delicious. Eventually he was asked about what type of magic he used, He was waiting to be asked this since it was going to be coming at some point. "I just use celestial spirit magic,But there's a few things that are different about it than the regular.Here are my keys." He replied before pulling out a keychain with quite a variety of different shaped and colored keys.A few seconds later he started listing all of the celestial spirits names and abilities."i'd love to let you meet them one day,They're pretty chill so yeah" He told her with a smile."But anyways what magic do you have? You look like you'd be a powerful mage in my opinion. He asked her so it didn't seem too awkward for him to be talking about his magic and not talking about hers.

A few minutes after they talked about their magical abilities and such Liam was wondering what they were gonna do after this.They were going to say bye earlier but they ended up going to the bakery which is where they were currently.But they could also just walk around and talk more,it would be very nice for Liam knowing that usually he only talks to his celestial spirits and team.Eventually he decided to bring up the idea of meeting up in the future after they were to be done with the day."Oh yeah by the way would you like to meet up again in the future to do some jobs or just to hang out again?" He asked her finally having the "bravery" to do it.It was fun to hang out with someone aside from his team and celestial spirits.

WC:319
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 23rd September 2018, 1:10 am

Nessa listened intently as he explained his magical ability, fascinated she hung on his words. She had heard of a Celestial Magic User, an individual that collected specific keys in order to summon magical creatures. But she had never met one until now, she smiled at his offer to introduce her to them. "I would love that, I've never met a Celestial Spirit before," She replied happily, it would be amazing to see such magic in person, to meet a Celestial Spirit too. She wondered what kind of beings they were and what personalities they might have. Needless to say she was curious. She stopped stirring her tea, laying down the spoon on the saucer the teacup was resting on. Then picking up a fork, she began to carve off the tip of her Lemon Meringue pie, leaning forward she took a delicate bite, covering her mouth as she chewed. She relished the soft creamy sweetness combined with the slight tart flavour of the lemon and the crunchy texture of the crust. She chewed it for a moment before swallowing. "It's sooo good, do you want a bit?" She offered.

"I use Starlight Maiden magic, It's a magic I inherited where I have the ability to harness the power of the stars and bend it to my will. It's mostly an offensive magic really," She told him, she flushed slightly when he called her powerful, shaking her head, "I wouldn't call myself powerful, I'm ok I guess, I mean I get by as a mage. I still have a long way to go though," She replied sincerely, and she did. At present she was still only scratching the surface of power and she knew it. She had seen enough awesome displays of magic to tell that if she continued to work hard, she could be much better and achieve so much more.

She proceeded to take another bite of her cake, she really wanted to sip her tea but it was still too hot. She knew full well if she drank it too soon it would likely burn her tongue. She had to be patient and wait, she had learned from experience that drinking tea when it was too hot could ruin your palette completely for an entire day. That she didn't want, not when she had this delicious cake in front of her. Plus she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Liam, at least not any more than she already had. She was pulled out of her train of thought when Liam asked if she wanted to see him again to hang out or do a job. She swallowed her cake once again and smiled, "That sounds great! I usually only do jobs with people from my guild so It'd be great to branch out a little bit!" She told him honestly.

New connections[Social|Nessa] Av28New connections[Social|Nessa] Av28New connections[Social|Nessa] Av28

WC:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 3:13 pm