Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One)

Serene
    Serene

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force-Field Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One) Empty Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One)

Post by Serene 1st April 2013, 9:35 pm

i don't need a knight
    so baby take off all your armor!
    Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One) 1525521
    "Walk!"

A harsh voice called out as footsteps echoed towards a lone room that was dimly lit by a solid beam of pale moonlight. "You don't have to push...", a female voice muttered as the steps became gradually louder. "Silence!", the same harsh voice hissed. As the footsteps came to their loudest point and then stopped, the sound of keys rattling could be heard. When the lock on the door slipped off, the sound of rusty metal sliding across worn granite scrapped through everyone's ears. When the tortuous sound ceased, the harsh voice piped up once again.

"In". He said simply. The female didn't move. Instead, she retorted with a sly remark. "I'm guessing I won't be getting room service, huh?", she said. His response was a push into the cell that sent her tumbling to the floor. He stared her down for a moment as she did the same to him. Before he walked off, he said something that made her shake in her boots. Though she'd never admit that... "The only service you will get here is a funeral. And then, it's a maybe. Ta-ta for now!", he said before he let out a sadistic laugh that sent a chill down her spine.

Serene watched him walk away and as soon as he rounded the corner and disappeared from sight, she stuck her tongue out at him. Yes, very brave of her. She sighed as she wiggled her way upright and looked at the figure that was knocked out across from her.

Heero...

Serene pulled against her handcuffs for a moment, certain that her physical strength wasn't nearly enough to get them off. Thankfully, she didn't need muscles..
    The dark-haired girl closed her eyes as she projected a small ball in the air.
    Serene brought her handcuffs up to the light and watched as the ball slid inside of it. Serene held the cuffs away from her person as she concentrated on that ball. She slowly made the ball expand, bending the old metal to it's breaking point, to where it snapped off easily. Serene let out a held breath as she then looked over to Heero. She got to her feet and wiped the dirt off of her hands before crawling over to Heero. She put a hand on his shoulder and whispered gently into his ear:

"Heero... Heero... You need to wake up!".
    280 words, template by oxymoron of btn

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One) Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One) Empty Re: Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One)

Post by Haru-senpai 1st April 2013, 10:07 pm

Heero was having odd dreams. A gray like water substance bordered around every vision that swam in and out.

He saw himself as a young kid, running around the house w/Alye. The vision then switched too the left as if dragged by a camera phone, still orbited by the grayish watery dreaming border. He then saw himself getting kicked out of the Rune Knights, and setting off too find somewhere else too live; he watched himself walk down the stairs away from Era as the scene flickered over to the right again.

He saw Leonard's face, with a younger Ken, and a younger Ren standing behind him.

"Hey there. Welcome to Fairy Tail." the young swordsman of greatest valor said to him; giant sword on his back and spiked hair around his face. Ken stood behind Leo, giving Heero a look he'd never forget. Ren looked at Heero with a curious expression.

These were the moments right before Alexander attacked and destroyed Fairy Tail. On his first day. It had been slightly traumatic too him. The scene flickered over too a younger version of him, soaring the skies on a gigantic Golden Dragon. Zeus. The young Heero, barely months after being rescued at sea by the Dragon had already begun his Dragon Slayer training.

The scene then flickered forward into laying under a tree with Ren on his chest, both with content smiles and in silence. Then a scene flickered forward of the first time Mari walked up too him, the Fire Dragon Slayer he'd never forget the way he'd fumbled his words or how open she was about his shyness, nor her beauty. The last scene that flickered ahead, still surrounded by the gray dreaming aura was him stepping outside of Fairy Tail with Serene in the sunlight, holding hands before he lets go and rubs the back of his head cheesing.

All of the visions seemed to swim out as the gray water like substance began zooming backward.

"Heero..........Heero, you need to wake up!" the first part came through at a telepathic bounce as he zoomed away from the visions. The second one was heard normally with regular hearing, throwing him off a bit as he sat up.

He immediately noticed that he was in a stone cell; with moonlight coming in above from probably the only window he'd see for awhile. He blinked into focus as he saw the iron bars in front of him; and a feminine figure with auburn hair swimming into focus from first person view as the screen would rock left to right like a video game.

"Serene....what happened? You should've just escaped." Heero said in a rather crude manner, even for him usually more of a gentleman, he had a busted lip and patches of dirt on his face; he then reached up and felt some kind of collar on his neck. "What the hell did they do to me?!" his soft yet fierce voice grew angry as his hand clenched around the neck device, not pulling it so as too hurt himself though. "We tracked the Dark Guild here....some Island in the middle of nowhere...we left your ship sitting who knows where in the ocean...we find their island fortress and get ambushed." Heero recited too her what happened in an angry tone.

"I told you when there was what? 100 of them coming at us to get out of here, I could've handled them! Now we're both stuck here.....and if they hurt you." Heero got even more angry at the thought. He stood to his feet, ready to use his Lightning Dragon Slayer magic too shred his way out. However...he knew he couldn't and the moment he tried, the collar on his neck just glowed with a dull white light and suppressed him.

"Cowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards!!!" Heero grabbed the bars and yelled through the entire prison of the Island Fortress of the Dark Guild they'd been captured by. The guards would definitely know the Dragon Slayer they'd captured was awake now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One) Rose

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One) Empty Re: Subdued Lightning [Private] (Chapter One)

Post by Serene 5th April 2013, 10:35 am

i don't need a knight
    Serene was honestly worried about her blueish haired friend. It didn't even look like he was breathing. What had these people done to him? Serene's heart began to beat rather quickly as she began to think that the worst had happened. That...that Heero was... She said his name one more time, letting out more tender emotions then she thought she had. The dark-haired girl watched his face once more, and fell back from his person as he suddenly sat up. Serene blushed lightly for a moment. She had been rather close to him.

Serene watched as he became aware of the situation. He looked like he wanted to get up, but he was still rather shaky. She rushed back over to him and placed a steady hand on his shoulder to keep him up. "Serene....what happened? You should've just escaped." He said this in a gruff voice, but Serene didn't really mind it. Consider all he'd been through, he deserved to be at least a bit upset. She placed a cool finger on his face to wipe some of the dirt off as she smiled towards him. "And leave you here? I'd rather trying Neko's cooking", she said as her little smile grew just a tad. She was trying to get him calm, but as memories flooded his brain, he flew into a rage and jumped up.

Hurt her? Why was he worried about her? Those thoughts were pushed into the back of her mind as she watched him fly to the iron bars of the cell and screech out that they were cowards. There goes the element of surprise...

Serene's mind raced at a mile a minute as she thought of what she could do. Her eyes skirted around the cell and then finally rested upon Heero. The dark-haired girl shot forward and wrapped her arms around him. He was shirtless, but she didn't think about it as she wrapped her cool hands and arms around his blazing chest and neck. "Heero...", she whispered faintly as she held on tight to his trembling body. He seemed to be trembling with rage. "You need to calm down, Heero. We have to get out of here, but this is not the way. They're only going to rush in here and overwhelm us then we'll be even worse off than we are now. They..they nabbed...". Her voice broke for a moment before she could find the strength to speak once again.

"They have Garfield".

"He rushed off after you, so I rushed off after him. He... flew right into a trap. I tried to get him out, but they caught me with my guard down. I'm...I'm sorry Heero. I..I wasn't strong enough...", she said lowly as a hot tear fell from her face and fell on his shoulder. Serene wiped the tear off his skin and rubbed her eyes. "They called him, "the Catalyst". I saw them take him to a tower across the island. It was the tallest tower. Look, I...I have a plan to get us out of here. I trust you with my life, Heero... Can you trust me with your?", she said as she let him go, her slightly wet eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 5th April 2013, 12:09 pm

Heero shook his head as Serene remained completely calm; seeming to understand him more and more by the moment. This almost infuriated him even more; especially when he almost started laughing at the mention of Neko's cooking, but then he got calm, and even pleased with the situation for a moment. No...just because she was here didn't make this any different. Some Dark Wizards had him prisoner on an Island. Not only him...but Serene.

Heero let out an anime puff of relief as she rushed him and embraced him. He smiled lightly, thinking maybe the best could happen, maybe they could get a few quick knockouts, simply get some keys and walk out of here. He felt her breasts against his chest, his hands wrested on the turning curves that were her hips. He leaned his forehead on hers. Then...she told him about Garfield.

"..........Garfield." Heero's eyes filled with something like madness as he began tugging at the magic nullification collar on his neck again, screaming at it.

He stepped back away from her, now seriously pissed off. These guys had really fucked up this time. He let out a sigh, and paced around the cell, looking like he wanted nothing more than to destroy something. Like a Dragon pacing back and forth.

"When I get out of here...." Heero said, stopping his erratic pacing. She then told him, she had a plan. Not only revealing to Heero that she trusted him with her life, but asked her the same in return. He closed his eyes once, silent for a few moments before inhaling, opening his eyes and nodding to her. He genuinely did feel that way, so he had no problem admitting he could.

His baby blue Fairy Tail tattoo on his back was huge and took up most of it as his chiseled form would turn around, covered in grime and pace around for a few more moments, calming himself. He had on a pair of expensive yet ragged blue jeans, and his open toe brown sandals on. All his upper body clothing had been ripped of and thrown away, probably too check for weapons or enchantments. He inspected Serene, like he hadn't before. The dirt and grime plastered around her cheeks, lips, breasts, and on her clothes looked..........it made Heero feel feral for some reason. He quickly shook these thoughts off and focused on the situation at hand.

"Whatever this plan of yours is........do it now." Heero both asked and pleaded with her. He stepped closer to her to listen and or initiate the plan.

× Bio
    × Magic

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 5th April 2013, 12:41 pm

i don't need a knight
    Serene noticed something in Heero's eyes as he looked at her for a moment. She honestly had no idea what it was, but he had a...animalistic look in his eyes for a moment? It was probably a kind of savage rage because Garfield... Serene looked down as she thought back to the orange cat. She let him down. She let him get captured... It was her fault. Now she had to make it up to him. Here and now.

Heero came over to her and told her to start her plan. Serene nodded to him and grabbed his hand gently. She closed her eyes and took her free hand, placing it on his collar. A look of pure concentration appeared on her face as she shivered with power, the space between the two of them all too small. Her hair levitated for a moment as she squeezed hard on his magic collar, applying intense force in her hand to crush the magic-negating metal.

After a moment, the cold runic metal snapped and crumbled, the device falling off of his neck and landing on the floor. Serene staggered forward for a moment, her head accidentally landing on his chest. "S-Sorry... That was harder then I thought. T-Thankfully these idiots didn't know that I use magic. However, you'd think the collar would negate my magic as well, but for some reason it seems specifically attuned to your magic, Heero", she explained as she stood up straight again and pushed some hair from her eyes.

The sound of footsteps hitting stone alerted her to the fact that their guards were coming. Serene took Heero's hand again and whispered something. She pushed him into the darkest corner as the two of them became completely invisible. She pushed them away from the light because their shadows would have still been seen.

The guards rushed into the room only seconds later. "WHAT?! THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!", the first guard yelled. The man behind him, the one that had put Serene into the cell rushed forward and unlocked the door, stepping inside. "H-How?! The door was locked! He had on a inhibiting collar, and she was a normal girl! How could they have gotten out?!", he said, flabbergasted. The first guard hit the second guard on his head. "You idiot! She had a guild mark on her! That means she's a mage as well! She must use some kind of phasing magic, because their gone!", he said as he looked around. He grunted in anger and turned. "Come on", he said. "We have to alert the High Overseer and the High Reagent", he said as he disappeared below. The second guard nodded and followed.

Leaving the door to the cell wiiiiide open.

Serene rematerialised them both and smiled to Heero as she untangled herself from against him. "So far so good!", she said triumphantly.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 5th April 2013, 11:23 pm

As Heero stepped close to Serene, his mind raced he every moment he was here, Garfield was going through something; and he was sure it wasn't a "good" something. He could barely keep himself still, but he calmed himself with a few deep breaths.

He knew he could only help Garfield and get out of here if he was focused and true. He felt her hands clasp on the collar around his neck. Then, as a surge of magical energy lifted her hair up slowly billowing it, magical energy seemed to churn through her, sending her hair flaring wildly around her face and pushing it back around her beautiful features.

Heero stared at this scene in front of him for awhile; until he heard the collar snap, followed then by it clanging against the floor. Her head fell against his chest, and by habit he lifted his hand and cupped the back of her head as if too protect her.

Heero felt the urge to literally just go insane and bust out of here. But her plan wasn't through it seemed. She pulled him into an embrace, a tight one; weaving her leg around his as they wafted over with a zwoosh, a quick noise was all that was heard and they painted over invisibly together. Heero felt his anger rise as Serene pressed her body up against his when the Guards came into the room. He attempted to move forward; but she would've firmly restrained him.

As they left, Serene rematerialized them in another zwoosh, that seemed to ripple the air with energy and coat back over them as they were instantly visible again. An amazing effect.

As Heero stared at the wide open cell door, and heard Serene's voice. He almost lost it. He wanted too rampage through the entire place. But no, he had Serene with him and if he put her in danger in anyway he'd never forgive himself. His shirtless, chiseled body, with the baby blue Fairy Tail logo large across his back would reach out a hand and grab her hand firmly, but gently, rubbing a finger across her hand too calm her.

"Let's go." as he said this two thin twists of yellow lightning would spark off of his eyes, a signal that he probably wouldn't be able too hold back for much longer.

He pulled her into the hall, seeing one doorway towards the end. He ran down to it, and opened it. It was a cafeteria. Fortunately they were up on the 2nd Floor, while Legions of the Dark Wizards sat below drunk, and drinking. Just as they moved down the 2nd Floor above towards another door, leading too stairs that would take them outside onto the Island, someone burst into the Cafeteria.

"ALL OF YOU ONE HUNDRED OR SO WORTHLESS WIZARDS, GET UP NOW, THE DRAGON SLAYER AND HIS THAT TRICKY B**** OF HIS HAVE ESCAPED!!!" a Dark Wizard who'd kicked the double doors open to the cafeteria down on the 1st Floor bellowed. They all looked shocked and taken aback by this. "They're probably already outside.....find them. Now." his voice got less loud, but deadly in it's seriousness.

An explosion of motion began down on the 1st Floor as Heero bolted holding Serene's hand towards the door marked 'EXIT' in front of him in red lights. He'd kick it and head down the flight of stairs, seeing another door up ahead. With a thudding 'kick!' forward just as they reached it, just incase there were guards waiting on the other side; he wanted the element of surprise. But there were none fortunately.

They stepped out into the wild jungle light setting, the sun sparkling off of Serene's exposed and ripped clothes, and Heero's glistening chiseled body with nothing but a pair of ragged pants and sandals left.

'Ooohohohohohohoo' monkeys in the trees and the sounds of birds and wildlife filled his Slayer Senses as the thick tropical trees were everywhere.

"They'll be all over this jungle looking for us soon.....let's get too the other side of---" Heero spotted even over the large canopy rainforest ahead of him, miles across the Island...a tower touching the skies in the horizon. "---the island."

He let go of her hand, and pounded a fist into a palm in front of him Natsu style; before getting a determined look and walking off towards the tower. Focused. Walking calmly and slowly; but a constant static charge of yellow lightning around him seemed to be reacting too his emotion as he walked. His walk was so calm and deadly, his arms swinging at his side; that you would think he was the Reaper. For some he might be today; if they had laid a finger on his partner.

A close up of Heero walking with static charging all around him would be shown.

"Garfield....we're coming."

× Bio
    × Magic

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 9th April 2013, 4:37 pm

i don't need a knight
    Deep and shaky breaths hissed gently from Serene's lips as she stood flattened against a tree trunk. She was scared. That was easy to recognize. The Dark Mages from before had sent some of their forces into the woods to try and flush her and Heero out, or to at least see if the pair was in there at all.

"Someone's coming", the words echoed in Serene's ears as Heero had said them, about ten minutes ago. She knew that because of his heightened senses he could hear things quite well, but she had no idea at just how fine-tuned it was. They couldn't risk a fight, no matter how much Heero wanted to. The two decided that they would stick to the shadows and make their way to the tower on foot for as long as they possibly could. Serene had cast a invisible force field around herself and Heero so they could move as undetected as possible. She had made the field's capable of being seen by those who had one, so she could see Heero and he could see her. It all seemed to be going quite well until Heero grabbed her wrist firmly and pulled her behind a rock.

He made a shushing motion with his fingers and pointed towards their left. Surely, there three dark mages armed with torches to light their path walking through the forestry.
    "Once the ceremony is over, we'll be as strong as dragons!", one of the men called out in the stagnant night. Serene raised an eyebrow. That was odd... "Sh! The prisoners might hear you!", another said. "Speaking of them, did you get a look at that girl? Maaaan, I hope were the ones to find her! The things I'd do to that body...", the third man said. Serene shivered at the thought of any of those disgusting men touching her, let alone....

Serene was so effected by the man's comment, that she hadn't even noticed that she had moved up against Heero for comfort.
    --- words, template by oxymoron of btn

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 9th April 2013, 8:39 pm

Heero was shirtless, back against a tree. After he'd given Serene the hand signal and a 'ssshhhhh', they pressed their backs against the trunk of the tree; as Three Dark Wizards came around the corner; the noise of torches leaping into the area and glow and noise of fire filling the air.

They walked around; draped in whatever uniform their Guild wore. Oh how Heero would tear them to shreds. He shook with anger as he heard their voices. Just the fact that they were talking seemed to send him too the roof of his anger. These bastards had Garfield...and here they were casually strolling...socializing.

As they continued to talk; Heero's eyebrows furrowed immediately, as they spoke about Serene. A bad sign. He felt her body press up against his; as he put an arm around her without thinking; holding her tightly to him. He balled up a fist at his side with his free hand; and began to tremble with anger as they next guy began speaking; when he said he'd do.....something to Serene; Heero completely lost it.

He shrugged Serene off of him; and moved forward quickly; shirtless he would appear as a wild haymaker struck into the Dark Wizard's face with H-Ranked strength; Heero heard his jaw break as he became visible with a 'twwwwwomp', like noise, a vortex of wind spinning off of his fist as the Dark Wizard he struck was knocked out or worse; bouncing off the ground into a tree.

Another Dark Wizard raised a whistle to his mouth; as Heero was surrounded by yellow lightning, and skipped along the ground, re-appearing at a throat clutch, causing him to drop the whistle. The cold teal eyes of a Reyold met him as he lifted up off the ground; Heero raising him; his perfectly chiseled body and baby blue Fairy Tail symbol on his back visible now.

"W-Wait.....PLEAAAAAASE!" the man begged; as Heero's grip tightened around his throat as he called out into the dark jungle.

A Fireball came from the next Wizard; hitting Heero in the back and causing him to stumble forward; but he kept the other Dark Wizard raised, and didn't even look back at the assailant Dark Wizard as the flames lickd off of his skin; barely harming him.

Heero channeled a huge violent burst of yellow lightning into the Dark Wizard he was holding up. Heero wasn't the only one surrounded in a 'lightning aura' as for a few seconds the man wretched and flailed, while coated in yellow lightning. Eventually, Heero dropped the husk; skin chared; and hair burnt in several places; clothes smoking.

He turned to the last Dark Wizard who raised a staff at him. "You and you whore will pay for this, Slayer? We'll do her good, oh we'll do her real good; I promise you that, as soon as we're done with you!" The staff sizzled with blue lightning; and rocketed towards Heero; the giant blast of blue lightning erupted around Heero as the Dark Wizard laughed triumphantly. But--his laughter ceased as an odd, vacuum like bubbling noise filled the air. Like sphaghetti; Heero began to eat the lightning, slurping it into his mouth as he became visible again; wiping his mouth with an insane grin as he stepped towards the man.

"W-Wait! I didn't mean too call her a whore, I won't lay a finger on her!" he took a step back; dropping his staff onto the ground. Heero disappeared, Laxus style in a burst of lightning; reappearing and literally pimp smacking the Dark Wizard to the ground, boiling over in anger and losing himself.

He climbed on top of the man; and began to beat his face in with H-Ranked strength. He was already gone; but Heero kept pummeling him, shirtless and in a rage as tears began to well up.

Bam! Bam! Slam!', Heero alternated punching hands as he began to cry all out. He might not ever see Garfield again, and if that was the case.......he continued to alternate punches; smashing through the man's face easily as he yelled out in a rage; ignoring the other 'whistles' that were going off in the area. Other Dark Wizards headed for their location. Heero didn't care, just merely continued to pummel the dead guy who said he'd bang Serene, over, and over again.

× Bio
    × Magic

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 10th April 2013, 4:48 pm

i don't need a knight
    So much for the silent approach.

Serene's side blazed where Heero had set his hands and arms not even three minutes ago. She didn't think much of it, but she did think much as whistles began sounding off all around them. Serene could tell by the sound and intensity of the whistling that the dark mages were using magical whistles that used the sound of other whistles to pinpoint the location of others. She could tell that they didn't have much time, if any at all. The girl ran forward, jumping over sticks and roots as she saw Heero beating a...corpse.

Serene's eyes closed as her blood ran cold. Killing. He...killed him. He..He didn't have to do that! The girl took a deep and stagnant breath for a moment as composed herself the best she could. The dirt covered girl raised her hand towards the living and dead men as a force field melded to life in her hand. She brought her arm back before she shoved it forward, sending sphere careening forth.

The ball flashed forward, rocketing towards Heero and the man. Heero's grip on the man slipped away as the sphere punched into the dead man's side which then sent him flying to the left. Serene moved over to Heero and caught one of his fists in the air, grabbing the blue-haired mage's wrist with surprising strength that one wouldn't think she could muster.

Ms. D'loro was full of surprises.

She dropped his hand as her hand shook, her open hand immediately balling into a fist as magic circle appeared under them both, sending her hair flying upwards, dirt as well. The girl brought her left foot forward and her right foot back as she gestured upwards with her hands. Eerie light shown from the ground as a long and sleek forcefield melded up from the ground, lifting Serene and Heero off the ground.

Serene gestured towards the sky and the board followed her command. It rose into the air, high above the treeline. Serene looked around, seeing the tower where Garfield was in the distance. She turned the board in that direction and snapped her fingers. Straps that were attached to the board appeared over her and Heero's feet, holding them into place.

Serene thrusted forward with her arm and they shot forward like a streaking bullet. "Deflect anything coming at us with your lightning", she said over the wind. And just as she finished saying that, various blasts of a variety of elements shined forth from the forest floor. Serene banked left, skirting away from a fireball as they pushed forward.

The entire time, Serene never took her eyes off that damn tower.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th April 2013, 7:56 pm

Heero suddenly felt a small burst of magic, but it caught him off guard. The already long gone wizard he was beating long after his demise flew from his hand in a smack, Heero looked up in a rage, but realized it came from Serene as she grabbed into his raised fist; immediately this began to calm him, as any type of action like this from her made him double back his thinking; he then looked somewhat ashamed of himself but still visibly upset.

He stood to his feet slowly; his chiseled body reaching it's full height as his blue ponytail fell over his bare chest. Cold teal eyes, the Reyold eyes would look back at Serene as Heero didn't say a sound.

He could hear what sounded like a bunch of either wildlife, or people headed in their direction; maybe 20 seconds away. He looked around for a moment, trying to think something up but it seemed Serene was ahead of him in this train of thought.

A brillinat scene of her waving her arms briefly and then stepping back as a magic circle of brilliant clear light spun underneath her; causing her hair to wrap upwards into the air in a spiral as she stepped back and raised one hand upward, one hand downward; as her hair twisted upward, Heero was enthralled by her beauty so much that he didn't notice the effects of the spell.

A clear board of shimmering existence rose beneath them, levitating them slowly at first; but then rapidly, as he felt something secure onto his feet as they rose above the treeline. Heero looked around rapidly with anime speed comically, and then got excited.

"Cool, oh man! I want one!" he continued to look around rapidly like a goof, completely nullifying any seriousness that had just been in his mind a moment ago. As they rose upward, and then steadied, he heard Serene click her fingers. He'd bend down slightly as they rocketed off.

The forest would be shown with the insanely tall and downright disturbing looking tower sitting off in the distance. Serene on the front of the clear board, and Heero standing behind her with his hands on his hips like superman would rocket onto the screen, banking up ahead into the skies at an arc; her auburn locks and his blue ponytail flying in the wind behind them.

With his hands on his hips like Superman, Heero had a huge stupid grin on his face.

"O.K Garfield, we're on the way. Serene take your time, he's a tough cat, he'll hold out longer than most." Heero pointed towards the skies, with a ridiculous face on, getting an anime sweatdrop over his head. He knew this was a foolish statement, but in truth he wanted to ride this thing for a bit longer. As the noise of a fireball filled his ears, and Serene banked to the left and avoided a fireball, Heero would yelp and raise his arms comically; snapping back into reality. As Serene yelled at him to blast spells out of the air as they came, Heero would crack his knuckles; their hair and wind still flapping all around him as he did so.

"Alright, alright already, bring em on!" as Heero's voice echoed off into the wind, what seemed like a huge fan of spells leapt into the skies from the trees below in slow motion. About forty fireballs, ten ice boulders with spiked edges, and a torrent of lightning rose up into the sky.

A close up of Heero would be shown as his teal eyes sparkled with excitement, his hair rapidly swirling around his face like mad as a yellow Lightning Aura exploded around him, sparkling off his body. Another scene of them zooming sideways would be shown, this time with Heero's body coated in yellow lightning as they flew sideways past the camera at point break speed. Wizard's Lightning would begin as Heero moved his hands behind his body briefly and yelled out.

"Let's go Miss D'loro!" he'd begin flinging and flicking his wrists, as to an onlooker it would look like he was wielding nunchucks of lightning with the speed and look of how he was flinging the bolts outward cresting into the skies as to Serene it would look like yellow lightning bolts were leaping and arcing from behind her; immediately beginning to slap into incoming spells, fire exploding into gigantic ash clouds; the gigantic ice spiked balls shattering and falling downward into the treeline one by one looked spectacular as the environment shook each time one of the mighty spells was knocked out of the sky by a yellow bolt. Heero however let the lightning reach it's full crest into the skies and begin to B-line back down towards he and Serene surfing at high speeds.

"Go spinning through that ash cloud up ahead!" Heero called out to her, tucking his elbows behind him as lightning approached them from all angles in a giant fan, everything going into another slow-mo, their hair slowing down with it.

If Serene listened, a spectacular bit of aerial prowess would be displayed as they kicked back into real time, they would go spiraling through the ash cloud like a bottletop and Heero would eat the lightning as it chased behind them and homed in on them WHILE they were corkscrewing through the giant ashcloud residue from spells Heero had blasted out of the skies.

As they pinwheeled and he ate, Heero's vision kept track of where they were going as he ate every last trail of lightning behind them in a double helix, finally consuming it all as they'd explode from the ash cloud, creating a wispy trail stretching after them as they exited it.

*Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!* as the ash cloud began to settle back down the ground behind them.

"O yoi yoi! M' all charged up, we're coming Garfield!!!" a scene of Heero yelling into the skies and pounded his fists together as he'd crouch down a bit; his skin began to look a little like scales from all the Lightning he'd been eating along the way, but not fully into Dragon Force would be shown as another shot of them at breakneck speeds zooming towards the camera would be shown, Heero's Lightning Aura surrounding the entire clear surf board and Serene at this point as the frame would freeze.

× Bio
    × Magic

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 30th April 2013, 4:37 pm

i don't need a knight
    It all seemed to whiz by after a while...

Fire, ice, anything in the air around Serene became a blur as the two of them shot forward through the sky. Heero had heard her, and that's all she registered for the moment. She could hear the lightning cracks around her, and she saw countless projectiles get ripped from existence by the electric bolts. She banked left, right, upward, down, whenever she had to, but for the most part, Serene concentrated her eyes on that tower. It was all she could do.

She'd failed. Failed Garfield. She let him get taken because she was too weak.. She knew it, if she would have been strong enough to fight back... Serene's eyes hardened. She knew tears wouldn't save him. Only action would. She was prepared to do whatever it took to get him back...and these sadistic mages were going to feel her wrath if anything happened to him.

As her hair flew back, she heard Heero tell her to head into the nearest ash cloud whilst spinning. She didn't question him at all. "Tumble!", she called out as they began to spin rapidly. Serene closed her eyes as their momentum took over. They shot through the cloud at a insane speed, but what was odd was the sound that Serene heard from behind her. Kind of a... slurping sound? Again, Serene didn't question it.

She was on a vendetta.

Serene closed her fist, as if she was tightening the reins on a beast as the forcefield she was commanding righted itself in the air. Serene took a deep breath before she pushed forward with her arm, their speed only increasing as they neared closer and closer to the tower.

When they were a good 75 yards away from the structure, Serene began to tilt her hand upwards, the forcefield following suit. Serene flicked the index finger of her left hand forward and the straps over Heero's feet moved forward, bringing him up against her behind as the forcefield itself began to become more and more vertical in the air. Serene's electric blue eyes closed as the forcefield became a bullet shooting upwards, a streak shooting off behind them.

To the clouds....

Serene's eyes opened just as the clouds were in reach. By that time, the forcefield had began to lose speed gradually the higher it went. She opened a lithe hand to stroke the misty substance before gravity overcame her psionic control of the forcefield, sending the forcefield back to the earth. Serene, quick to action, allowed the back of the board to spin in circles as their descent gained speed. Heero, being quite close to her, could probably feel the amount of magic power she was mustering as her eyes closed once more.

All of a sudden, Serene's hand gripped closed once more. Sound and speed became one as the nose of the forcefield tipped down, cutting the air pressure like it was nothing. The sound of a speed barrier breaking expelled around the two Fairy Tail mages' ears as they rocketed towards the ground at an angle heading straight for the tower.

Serene and Heero could easily see that the immediate area around the tower was infested with dark mages. This probably would have worried a regular mage... definitely not a pissed off one from Fairy Tail, Fiore's rowdiest guild.

As they shot downwards at about a 45 degree angle, Serene raised her arms to either side of her letting loose the magic power she had been holding back. Two large brilliantly translucent magic circles appeared on either side of the forcefield they were riding. Heero's use of lightning earlier had given her an idea...

The forcefield they were riding began to widen as the magic circles spun along. Serene flicked her wrists upwards and the forcefield stopped widening, but two large lumps began to form on either side of the force-craft. "Force...!", she called out lowly, her voice seething with powerful anger as the lumps of force suddenly melded, contracted, and lengthened out into two large gunpits.

"GATLING GUN!"

As she called this out, she tilted her hands down. The force-craft tilted it's nose downward towards the enemy combatants. Mere seconds later, thousands of forcefield bullets ripped from the "guns", shredding into the dark mages. Serene smirked as a large amount of them fell, knocked out from the sheer concussive power of her forcefields.

Serene sent the force-craft down towards the ground, just barely above the dirt and bodies as they whizzed along, only about 50 feet away from the tower.

Serene snapped her fingers once more, and the nose of the force-craft began to expand. It started to push backwards and outward at the same time, turning into a sort of cone.

Serene leaned back into Heero as a secondary forcefield appeared under them, lifting them off the speeding force-craft.

Serene smirked as the force-craft smashed into the last line of the dark mages, smacking them around lazily as it shot towards the tower.

"Force Battering Ram!", Serene called out.

Zero.

The forcefield impacted against the side of the tower, breaking right through the stone walls of the structure, sending a shake through the entire foundation. The two Fairy Tail mages landed quite safely on the ground as the secondary forcefield gently touched the ground. Serene politely unwrapped her arms from around Heero and took a step away from him as she wiped sweat from her brow. Looking around, she could see stragglers of the large dark mage group conversing around them. About 15 of the approximate 75 that had been there. Serene looked to Heero with a firm look in her eyes.

"Go get Garfield. These goons are mine. Force Armor!", she said before a magic circle appeared under her feet, her armor beginning to wrap around her legs.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 22nd May 2013, 3:42 pm

The sound of the wind at this point was literally; a howl. Heero's blue hair, and Serene's auburn locks whipped around at intense speeds as they neared the tower. Heero had yellow scales growing on his face, and arms, throughout his skin now.

He'd eaten a fair bit of Lightning since they'd broken out of their cell; and he didn't plan on stopping if they insisted upon feeding him.

They banked upwards, into the heaven's at intense speeds; as suddenly, a still drop, a free fall would happen; for the briefest of moments, Heero felt at peace, enthralled amongst the white clouds and blue skies; all he could see. Then; in the next moment, pure chaos.

They ripped back down through the white clouds as they wafted apart, revealing the lush jungle landscape beneath them; and bevy of spells flying up towards them. This time though, Serene took care of everything. The speed at which they flew, easily passed by the spells; even the ones that attempted to home in on them would slam into one another behind them as dazzling explosions of flame, ice, and darkness exploded behind them.

Heero was enjoying himself; until.

"Mmmmph! Gaaaaaaaah!" he almost fell off the Force Lift as he immediately grabbed his mouth; beginning to shake as his face turned blue. "Se----rene...slow....d-----ooooown!" he could barely open his mouth; but she couldn't hear him at these speeds. As in the next series of moments, the Force Lift began to batter, literally pepper the entire area that the Dark Wizards near the tower were in. Heero could barely make anything out between his motion sickness, and everything else happening; but he could somewhat tell that the Dark Wizards were being shredded by the Force Wizard. He wanted to complement her, but merely gave the 'thumbs up', with a half smile as he kept his hand over his mouth and blue face.

He was about to attempt to say something else....but then...Serene started speeding up again...heading straight for the tower.

"!!!" Heero flailed around a bit with his arms, but he was behind her, she couldn't see him. Faster still. "??!?!??!" she was torturing him, and didn't even know it. Then he realized she was going to ram the tower. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't let go of his mouth. He merely began flailing harder.

As she leaned up against him, Heero really covered his mouth, feeling her backside against his lap and head press against his neck as he was a fair little bit taller. Heero practically closed his eyes and prayed; as he noticed a drill like formation begin to form upon the head of the craft. 'Help meeeeee!' he prayed in his mind, just as he felt the craft leave from beneath his feet. He felt himself be caught by another one of the Force Wizard's spells, lifted backward as the drill lift they'd just been on careened off into the distance towards the tower. As they fell backwards, everything was silent for awhile until..impact.

Krakaboooom! a huge plume of dust and wreckage exploded from the side of the tower. As they were lowered, slowly, Heero's face turned less, and less blue. By the time they reached the ground; and Serene slid her arms from around him, Heero began to zip around at anime speed, kissing the ground, and trees all around him.

"D-don't subject me to that ever again...please...I'm begging you." Heero appeared at Serene's feet, groveling comically for a moment. Until, he smelled and heard the patting pound of footsteps with his intuitive senses. He stood to his feet, his lips curling into a sneer, like a true Dragon ready to bite. Yellow scales creeping along his cheeks and around his eyes. As soon as a yellow burst of lightning began to form around him, Heero stopped it as he heard Serene's voice.

He stared at her in marvel, somewhat standing behind her, he stared at her from behind. Completely marveling at her determination, standing there in the jungle, clothes ripped to shreds beautifully; ready to take on 15 Dark Wizards...on her own, so that he could make way for Garfield.

"S-Serene....." he uttered once, his Lightning Aura calming and then disappearing. She didn't respond, the seriousness in her action could cut through the air itself into his mind. With a slow nod, the camera would show a close up of Serene, as Heero behind her would take a few steps backward, a yellow lightning aura surging all around him, before he'd turn into a yellow bolt of lightning, twist and rocket off upwards into the skies behind her.

The camera would shift to that yellow lightning bolt that was Heero, spiraling like a slinkee towards the still smoking and smoldering opening that could fit a whale through it in the side of the tower. As the yellow lightning bolt spirals closer and closer in a helix spiral, the camera would go directly over the bolt as it enters the tower, and the scene would fade to black; the camera switching back and panning over a ripped attire having Serene, standing facing down a group of 15 Dark Wizards who fanned out around her, some carried staffs, and others carried nothing.

× Bio
    × Magic

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 26th May 2013, 10:57 am

i don't need a knight
    As the armor finished forming around Serene's body, she opened her eyes. Her light blue eyes were as hard as rocks as she looked at the ground, her fists shaking gently. She had suppressed her anger for so long... She'd done it for Heero, but now that he was gone...

She was cutting loose.

"Oi, oi, girly! You should just giv- urk!", was all the closest guy could say before Serene jumped at him with amazing speed, her armored-fist distorting his face. He flew backwards about ten feet before falling on the ground, the dust flinging around him. He wasn't getting back up.

"W-Wow! Get her boys!", another said. Serene didn't move a muscle as four of the mages rushed her at once. Their staffs crossed, letting off a cracking sound. Serene however had jumped into the air. She jumped over the mages heads and sailed over to the edge of the clearing. Behind her, Serene could hear reinforcements. She had to hold them off as long as she could...

Serene faced the men coming towards her as she outstretched her hands. Her armor shimmered for a moment before she erected a long forcefield in each hand. In her mind, she shaped the forcefields into swords. Taking a deep breath, the girl then rushed forward to meet her opponents. Swords met staffs and cleaved straight through them. The frontal assaulting mages that had weapons fell back as their weapons were useless now.

"Crap! How are we supposed to beat her!? She can make armor and weapons appear in midair!", one of the men said. One of the mages smirked. "We don't have to. The reinforcements are here!", he said with a cackle. Serene's blood ran cold as she turned around slightly. Sure enough, mages were pouring from the trees. She'd ran out of time...

Serene jumped into the air once more. She materialized a disk under her feet as she let her armor fall. While the lot of these mages were more powerful than her, she was not giving up yet. If anything, she was much faster than them, and she planned on using that to her advantage.

The girl rocketed forward and landed inside the tower that she had broken into. She touched down on the ground gently, her disk disappearing. It was time.. She was going to have to put every last bit of magic power into this attack. There was a horde out there, and it was just her and Heero...

Heero... Garfield... I'm sorry.

Serene closed her eyes as her arms spread wide. She could hear them. She could hear them coming, their taunts, their jeers, their footsteps. They had no idea...

"Force Style: One Hundred Circle Strike Barrage!", she called out as she began to float in the air, her hair flying around randomly. Just as the spell said, one hundred translucent magic circles appeared in the air in front of Serene and the tower, all facing the mob.

Serene called out in pain, her form staggering in the air a bit before she righted herself. This spell took enormous strain on Serene's body, but she didn't care. She had to do this. The magic circles in the air all suddenly pulsated at one time. "Attack!", she called out.

From the circles, thousands upon thousands of spheres rocketed out, turning into spears as they whizzed through the air. They began digging into the bodies of the dark mages, ripping many to shreds from just where they happened. Tears flowed from Serene's face as she hung in the air, her hair covering her face.

Two minutes later, it was was over. Many of the mages lay there dead, spears in and through them. However, many more were getting back up. Injured but not defeated.

They should have stayed down...

Serene's body shook as she bit her lip, the tears flowing only harder. "Expand", she whispered simply. What happened next was...horrifying. The spears began to not only grow longer, but wider, tearing through the bodies of the dark mages, killing them slowly. Serene's ears were flooded with the last cries many of those men made. The last cries they would ever make.

Serene, far past her limit, fell to the ground, her breathing so shallow that it didn't look like she was breathing at all. All that death... Serene shuddered ever so slightly. All that death that she caused. They were all dead...

"I'm sorry...", she whispered before the whole world faded into black.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 16th June 2013, 10:52 am

Heero came to a sliding halt inside of the tower; his feet skidding into a grey hallway, kicking up dust all around him as he looked around at a crouch; before standing to his feet. The residual yellow lightning from his travel skipping off harmlessly. 

He looked around for a brief few moments, this place looked like a prison! There were cells stretching in every direction; but they all had weird runic drawings upon the top of the cells. Upon closer inspection; Heero could see an individual 'Lacrima Lock' on each cell. Wow---they spared no expense. He wondered where he would find Garfield; looking around again, but; it didn't take long for him to find out where he was. 

"Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" 

Heero heard the screams of his cat easily, even from here. He looked around panicking, screaming out back to him. 

"Garfield, I'm coming!!!" he yelled loud enough for anyone within earshot to hear; however, he was beyond care. His eyebrows had furrowed into determination and he was sprinting towards the end of the hall, nearest to the direction where the sound was coming from. 

"Wuuuuuuuhahahahahaaaaaaaa!" Heero heard it more clearly as he reached the end of the hallway. 

"Somebody shut that damm cat up! He's been at it since we brought him here 5 hours ago! It doesn't even sleep it just screams!"

"Heeerooooooooooooooooooo!!! Sereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Heero kicked the door open at the end of the hallway, it flew off of it's hinges and slammed forward down onto the floor of a large antechamber style room. He saw it then. Garfield hooked up to some massive circular wall panel; with dozens of Lacrima glowing all around him.

"Wuaaaaaaaaaaa----wa....waaa Heero!" he exlaimed, all four limbs pointed outward. He was hooked up to some....conversion machine of some sort. Heero assessed that much; as two guards stepped into the doorway trying to block his view. 

"Hey! How'd you get free!" they both in their hands, charged spells; one fireball spun into existence, and one spiraling ball of light. Heero stepped forwards, ducking under the fireball that slapped into the wall behind him and backhanding the guard into the wall to his right; suddenly a burst of searing light hit him in the back; it was powerful too, it felt like a baseball bat. 

Heero lurched forward, but his Slayer Strength kicked in and he turned around; eyes aglow all red. The guard wizard, backed off turning and bolting out the door Heero came in. For awhile, Heero watched him run down the hall. Then, he would raise one hand; as a yellow Dragon's head magic circle would spiral for a brief moment. Then, Wizard's Lightning would rip outward, Sith style and cook the fleeing wizard in a storm of yellow lightning from Heero's fingertips. 

As he baked him to a crisp; Heero would end the spell by balling the hand spraying yellow lightning into a fist. Causing a vaccuum like sound as the spell ended. He'd turn, his footsteps echoing around the large antechamber. As Garfield yelled down to him. 

"Hey! Hurry and get me out of here! There's way more of these guys!" Heero would nod silently, and leap up onto the contraption. As soon as he did so, a burst of blue Lacrima light knocked him back down to the floor. A shield! Garfield looked surprised as well, and then noticed the lacrima in a circle around the edge of the circular wall array he was strapped on. "Hey! Use that spell you learned in the Sky Tower!" Heero got an "!!!" above his head and nodded. 

He stood back to his feet and began doing handseals; Naruto style. As he did, he made the symbols for 'Lacrima and Absorb' with his hands several times over before a huge green magic circle popped up under his feet. As soon as it did, Heero leapt forward and slammed his hands into the mechanism. 

Immediately; the Lacrima all began to glow green and their energies began to spiral out towards Heero in a magnificent blue light as Lacrima Body Link took hold. As soon as it began, Heero's eyes turned an unnatural bright blue; you couldn't even see his eyes as the entire room began to shake. 

The chains holding Garfield up were actually composed of Lacrima, and their blue glow began to cease. Eventually; they fell to the floor and shattered into crystalline shards. The Orange Cat fell free, onto the floor with an Exceed paw 'pat'

"Aye Sir!" the camera would pop back from Garfield dramatically. 

"Let's get out of here partner!" Garfield nodded to him in response as several dozens of Wizards began packing into the room with them. "Sorry, but we can't stick around and play any longer; I've got a woman who I think loves me somewhere out in the jungle!" 

Garfield's mouth dropped open, but it was not the surprised type. It was more of the 'WOW!' type. He admired his Dragon Slayer, looking up at him slightly behind him. He'd changed so much from the brawling idiot he knew with short blue hair and an aviator fur jacket. 

"Rairyu..............." Heero stomped forward once and flipped towards them. "no Hokoooooooooooo!" three different camera angles were shown as a gigantic storm of lightning with a yellow bolting beam at it's center, with blue lightning spiraling all around it slammed through the dozens of wizards; turning the ones in the center to ash with a 'paff' as the ground shook all the way down the 'entire hallway' as the beam shot onto the camera, rumbling it. 

Garfield and Heero flew past the camera, Garfield carrying Heero as the cat would impressively hit the brakes at the hole in the wall made by Serene's technique, causing wind to kick off of them. He'd lean to the right going into a barrel roll back outside before arcing to the left with a 'Maxu Speeeeed!' and rocketing off back into the jungle. 

In about forty seconds; Heero would yell out. 

"There!" he pointed, spotting Serene laying covered in wounds and blood. They'd arc downward, and Heero would drop down as Garfield let him go, knowing he wanted to get down as quickly as possible. Garfield lowered himself into the area, looking worried are Serene just laid there, motionless. Heero slid on his knees to her, crawling up frantically and raising her head into his arms. "P-please!!! NO!!!" he burried his face in her neck for awhile and said a quick prayer before lifting her into his arms. She was alive, he could feel her warmth. 

Shirtless, he lifted the girl with tattered clothes; parts of her breasts, hips, and legs exposed through her clothes. 

"Garfield......can you carry us both?" normally, that statement would cause the cat to go into a fit of jokes and complaints. But he merely looked determined, and nodded. This caused Heero to look shocked for a moment; but then a somber smile came over his face. 

Garfield would expand his wings to maximum once more; and scoop them up, struggling a bit at first; but as he flew faster over the ocean, which panned beneath them like something out of a movie; the weight loosened. After about twenty minutes of flying, Heero would look down into his arms; afraid to look. But eventually, they reached Crescent Island. 

Several people came running up towards them as Heero fell forward; exhausted from using so much magic power that entire time on the Island. Garfield fell on top of his head; collapsing on the beach, sleeping. 

"No! N-No! Help Her!" a few people had run up to Heero, since he worked on Crescent Island at Sorce Magazine, but he slapped their hands away and pointed to Serene; clothes tattered; hair sprawled on the beach, arms laying across her breasts and legs laying limp. The civilians nodded, and yanked her up; running off towards Crescent Hospital. 

Heero rolled over and Garfield fell off onto the sand from his head; he crawled to his cat, and scooped him up into his arms. A well of tears forming in his eyes; as Heero began limping off down the sandy beach; cradeling Garfield close to his chest like a baby, crying his eyes out. He didn't want anybody here to see him like this; so he limped away somewhat quickly. 

"G-Garfield....I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" he said, his eyes streaming with tears at this point as the camera would pan upwards towards the sky and fade out. 

× Bio
    × Magic

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 12:05 pm