Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The lost picture(open to FT members)

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

The lost picture(open to FT members) Empty The lost picture(open to FT members)

Post by Nightken 26th March 2013, 11:56 am

It was a windy day in Magnolia as a picture flew into the guildhall. The picture was of a young Nightken and an old man. There was writing on the back that said. "Nightken if you're reading this then this photo has finally made it's way to you and I'm sure that you've become a lot stronger. There should be a letter I left behind for you when you find it a lot of your questions you had for me will be answered. Sincerely Izunagi"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The lost picture(open to FT members) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    The lost picture(open to FT members) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The lost picture(open to FT members) Empty Re: The lost picture(open to FT members)

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 26th March 2013, 3:17 pm

Ren would walk over to Nightken. She would read the message over his shoulder and then begin to comment as she usually does. "Who's that? Your dad? Your uncle? Your old pedophile stalker?" Ren would chuckle to herself as she awaits a smug answer by Nightken, playing around with her hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The lost picture(open to FT members) Empty Re: The lost picture(open to FT members)

Post by Nightken 27th March 2013, 10:37 am

"He's the man who taught me my lightning magic when I was a kid." Nightken said to Ren with a bit of a smile. Looking back at the picture he remembered when they took that picture it was when Izunagi first took him to Era Town to study on his magic. He spent the entire day reading everything dealing with lightning magic. Learning about a lot of ancient spells that require a lot more power than he had back then. He even picked up the trick of copying a lightning spell from seeing it once while studying. "I need to go talk with Leo." Nightken said to Ren then walked over to Leo's room and knocked on the door. *Knock knock*

The lost picture(open to FT members) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 27th March 2013, 2:29 pm

Leonard was the guild's third floor. His room was the only room in that floor, and he was busy with work inside. He was sitting in front of his desk reading and doing some paperwork. He laid back on his chair after some flips and writing, he also rubbed his head near his eyes because he was been at if for days. Another reason why he hits the bar all the time. While he was resting, he heard someone knock at the door. Well this might be a good time to rest, and it be best to do with someone too he thought to himself as he rested his arms on the chair's armrest. "Come in." he shouted. So the person at the door could hear him.

The lost picture(open to FT members) 60684_s
    The lost picture(open to FT members) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th March 2013, 2:36 pm

Walking into Leo's room he walked up to the table he was at and asked. "Do you know about a letter that was here before I joined? The reason I ask is I found an old photo of me and my master and he wrote that he left a letter here in the guildhall for me answering a lot of the questions I had for him that he never answered." Nightken asked showing Leo the photo front and back.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 28th March 2013, 2:46 pm

When the door opened, Leonard was relieved to see it was Nightken. A stalwart protector and steward of the guild. Indeed he was very lucky to have him join the guild. As Nightken went in, he wasted no time in saying what his business was. It was just like him to be stiff and professional-like. Furthermore, he saw no reason for him not to do it because it was something very personal. It was about his master that died a long time ago. He handed Leonard a picture with writings on the back. Indeed Leonard was with the guild for a long time but he was its guild master only recently. As he looked at the picture and its note, he tried to remember a guy leaving a note here a few years back. And as Leonard focused on Nightken's master's face, he remembered seeing the same guy when he was still a child, a newbie to the guild. And he remembered seeing the guy give Makao, the master then, something though he wasn't sure what it was. He sat back on his chair and rested his left elbow on his armrest while the hand from the same arm rubbed his chin while he was holding the photo with his other hand. "Hm, I remember seeing this guy here during my early years here. I guess I have what you're looking for. Follow me" he said to Nightken as he stood up from his chair and headed for the door on the left side of the room if you're facing the room coming from the door. Leonard opened the door's lock with a key found on a side table to the right of the door. As he opened the door, it's sides were filled with old books and documents. It was the master's archive room. Every master places important records here and are sometimes used for future reference for the succeeding master. Leonard approached a shelf to the left which had the mark "Makao" on it. He moved his finger across the books and notes looking for the note. Finally, at the near bottom of the shelf, he saw a note with the label "Nightken" on it. He smiled and pulled it out of the shelf and handed it over to Nightken. "Here's what you're looking for." he said to him.

The lost picture(open to FT members) 60684_s
    The lost picture(open to FT members) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:04 pm