Aika found herself suddenly surrounded by multiple people before she could even deliver the letter. As soon as she could get a hold of how many people where talking to her she drew her breath to respond. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. My Names Aika, I'm here with my brother Hotaru. He's the emo looking guy with the long purple hair.....wearing all black, yeah that guy over there!"
Aika tiptoed and pointed over to her younger brother Hotaru who seemed to be caught up in the brawl trying to find his way out from the flying barrels and fists.
Aika continued on explaining why she and her brother where there at Fairy Tail. "Yeah my brother and I know Shinra. He's the reason why my brother and I are here. You see Shinra's our teacher, he was the one who picked my brother and I from the dirt and took us in as apprentices. Which brings me to this......"
Aika rummaged through her pockets and produced a letter in an envelope. The envelope was sealed with a red ink engraved on it was a skull. On the envelope was Apollo's name written in beautiful cursive. The letter would say:Dear Apollo,
Greetings comrade, if you received this letter you most likely have met my students Aika and Hotaru. As I said before while on our hunt for the jungle book, I'll be going away for awhile. Worry not my friend, I'm sure I'll be back sooner but most likely much...much later....I sent my students here in hopes to have someone look after them while I am away, the only place I could think of was here at Fairy Tail. As we all know you've risen to our next Ace rank, so I am sure you and our fellow guild mates are more than capable in teaching and guiding my students. If you can rely this message to master Heero, it would me much oblige. Also....It seems that my sister has found out that I'm now a Fairy Tail mage, so expect to see her around the place and quite possibly join your ranks. I apologize for this short notice, but this is something I must do. Oh, and one more thing, I left my computer in the librabry, its powered by two small lacrimas, it's not that hard to miss. Do me a solid, Nadarr, and clear my web browsing history. Hahahaha I merely jest with you, but In all seriousness I have multiple schematics and blue prints....if left in the wrong hands, disaster will certainly follow. That is why I'll leave my study and all my research materials to you, you can ask Aika about my study's location. Thank you and I hope to see you and our friends at Fairy Tail soon....
Aika handed the letter to Apollo, to share its contents of the letter with Heero was all up to him. Aika looked at Appollo, and everyone else in the group with determination. "My brother and I would like to join your guild.....And Yes......we're more than capable of handling ourselves...."
replied Aika as her eyes began to glow red. Her magical power began to peak. suddenly she was engulfed by the same ghostly flames that Shinra commanded over. Aika's flesh burned away, her hair became long locks of embers and flames. Her clothes burnt away leaving a black tattered coat. She stared at rose with her empty eye sockets. Her bruning skull seemed to smirking. She opened her jaw and spoke, her words seemed to be accompanied by the whispers of countless souls as her flames flickered. "Worry not....Master Shinra has taught my brother and I how to fight well.....right Hotaru?"
- Aika's Death Rider Form:
Hotaru was fed up with crowd, he could see that his sister was busy explaining the situation. "Tch....Enough of this nonsense."
Hotaru channeled his magical energy and entered his death rider form as well. Unlike Aika who burst immediately into flames, Hataru's flesh cracked like fine china, revealing his skull. He eventually burst into flames as well, but unlike his sisters his flames where a dark sinister purple. Soon enough he too was a flaming skeleton clad in a ghostly black over coat. The brawl immediately stopped upon seeing this. Hotaru's skull seemed to brawling mages' reaction. He then cast a spell, in a puff of ash and small purple embers he vanished. this was one of the spells Shinra had taught to the siblings. Hotaru appeared out of nowhere in flash of purple flames, next to his sister who was burning as well. "Seriously...Nee-chan.....do you really have to show off?"
sighed Hotaru as his words resonated with the countless spirits that burned in his and his sisters body. A random person screamed calling the two monsters as he threw a mug at Aika. Hotaru quickly touched a near by table and cast another spell. The table burst into the same sinister flames that surrounded Hotaru. With a flick of a wrist Hotaru command the spirit that had possessed the table to block the mug from hitting his sister. The Table flew and crashed against the mug and stopped inches from the panicked mans face. the flames burned so close it almost licked the fearful mage's face. Hotaru snapped his fingers and the flames died down and the table crashed on to the floor."What's the matter it's as if you've seen a ghost......"
Hotaru said aloud as he looked around the hall with his burning hollowed eye sockets. Aika put her hand on Hotaru's shoulder and she shook her head as her flames died down, returning her to her normal form, flesh and all. Hotaru sighed and followed suit, his flames died down as well reveling his normal face and flesh as if nothing had ever happened. Aika elbowed him at the rub, Hotaru rolled his eyes but he got his sisters message. "sorry about that.....I guess I got carried away..."
muttered Hotaru as he looked down at his black boots.
- Hotaru's Death Rider Form:
- Spells used:
Name: Death Strider
Duration: Instant to 1 whole post
Cooldown: Two posts
Description: The user is able to momentarily able to turn into a ghost. The user then enters the spirit realm and vanishes leaving only a puff of ash and small flames. The user can phase through solid and liquid objects. While this spell is active the user cannot be seen.
- They do not take any damage when the user uses this spell
- The user can phase through solid, and liquid objects
- The user cannot be seen by his or her opponents
- The user cannot deal any damage what so ever while this spell is active.
- The user's allies cannot see the user while this spell is active.
- If the user travels more than 5 meters while this spell is active, the spell automatically ends. If the user stays still then the spell can last the whole post it is activated. The user may sacrifice 1 Death Token the user may increase the spells distance by 1 meter or increase the spells duration by one additional post.
- If the users opponent is faster than the user, they can still hit the user before the user activates this spell.
- If the users opponent is a higher rank they can sense the users magical power, though they cannot see the user they can still sense the general direction of the user.
Name: Death Riders Touch
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: The user then commands a hostile spirit to posses an object, or weapon. The object is then engulfed by the same Ghostly Flame when the user is in his or Death Rider form. The possessed object is able to deal and guard against D damage. The user can also command the spirit to move the object or weapon around as he or she pleases just as long as the object is with 5 meters of the user.
- The chosen item or weapon will be able to deal D rank spell damage. The chosen item or weapon will be able to guard against D rank spells.
- The chosen item and weapon can be moved around and controlled by the user as he or she pleases just as long as the item or weapon is within 5 meters.
- The user can sacrifice 1 death token to command the spirits to possess another item or weapon.
- Any spells higher then D rank can easily break the chosen weapons.
- The user MUST touch the targeted object in order to activate this ability.
- Allies cannot wield the chosen weapons, if they touch the weapons they will be dealt D rank Damage.
- The Death Token ability of this spell can only be activated at the same turn this spell is activated. The user may only command up to three items or weapons.
- The item or weapon will still have all of its weaknesses. (note if the user uses this spell on a weapon, that weapons durability will stay the same. If the user uses this spell on a rock or a random object found in the thread, it'll have the durability of a weak weapon.)