Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu Empty I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 10th March 2018, 4:33 pm

She really wanted to dress things up somehow, at first she had been considering finding some lie to tell about things, anything else to say besides for the fact she had run away again. Yet, she had found no alternative by the time the ship taking her back to the mainland had sailed into port, normally she could always find a way to dress it up, but she was more dressed than her explanation now.

Stepping foot into Rose Garden again was an alien feeling, but something even more strange caught her attention. It seemed any citizen who caught sight of the tattered backpack she clutched to her chest, saw one of the few things that hadn't changed, looked at her with pity. Heck, when she stopped to buy some treats for Frostine and a new dress for Makoto? The shopkeepers seemed to be keeping something from her once they realized it was indeed her. "Why is everyone acting so weird?" her voice faded off at the end, glancing back at someone else who had quickly looked away from her, confusion filling her head. The wind user had no way of knowing what had happened while she was gone.

The street was silent when the thud of her backpack hitting the ground momentarily broke that silence. Jiyu finally made it back, but the sight she was greeted with was the building demolished. Even the seeming fact it was under reconstruction? Didn't settle her as it was clear something bad had happened. "MAKA?! MAKA??" her shapeshifted blue hair whipped around as the woman looked around, trying to see if there was even any posting about where everyone was, where her adoptive daughter had been taken, anything, but the worry kept her from seeing anything even if it was there.

wc:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu Empty Re: I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu

Post by Guest 10th March 2018, 8:14 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

The last few weeks had been absolute chaos as far as the Bakedanuki was concerned. Astrid had attacked their guildhall, the lovely Silver Moon Inn of Rose Garden, under the assumption that Izayuki and some members of Black Rose had attacked Peace Village. There indeed was an attack, and the grandfather of the former guild master of Golden Phoenix had been killed during the assault. However, the blood was not on the hands of the members of Black Rose.

Still, they were left with a destroyed guildhall, save for the underground library parts. Most members had rented rooms in local inns on Silver Moon Boulevard and surrounding Rose Garden neighborhoods. However, the library was open for those who could not afford such a thing. Meals, however, were another issue. The guild was using a lot of its savings to reconstruct their fabulous inn and cafe, but for the members out of work, there were essentials to provide to them.

Despite the destruction of the guildhall, Izayuki had at least managed to wrangle in a few new members, either by direct offer or their interest in the guild. Still, the ups were not enough to take the guild master’s mind off of what the realities were. On top of the new construction, she had another, more grimmer, fact to face. The death of Elyx.

Izayuki unhappily remembered tracing his steps to find him again. All that there was to meet him, however, was a mutilated and destroyed body devoid of a living soul or spirit. A passing wanderer had informed the Bakedanuki that his essence had been whisked away by none other than a chaos deity. A god of darkness and misfortune… and the yokai was certain she knew which one it was. She had encountered the goddess, Shima, only once before, catching her in the act of aiding Elyx during a duel, while unseen to most eyes.

Gods always brought bad news. Every time a deity of sorts was met, they heralded misfortunate to whoever they encountered. It held true for Yukionna, the goddess of ice and winter, who had trained Izayuki in her Glacier God Slayer magic. And later it held true for the exchanging of her soul with Alice, a daemonic deity of sorts, in turn for power. It was a bargain she had not wanted, but there was no escape from such a despairing deal. Shima was just like the others, and only this time, had stolen her husband away from her by ending his life.

The following days passed slowly, with Izayuki doing whatever she could to stifle the bitter facts that hung in her mind. She tried to lie to herself, to say that he would somehow come back, like he always had. However, at the end of the day, she was forced to face reality, and acknowledge that he was not coming back. To top that off, she had met weeks before with Kemuira, the Enenra yokai, and a powerful demigod. While Izayuki had bitterly received help from the woman, Kemuira had also pointed out that the Bakedanuki was pregnant, carrying Elyx’s children. Not one, but two.

Until Astrid attacked the guildhall, that is. In defending her guild, she had taken a might attack from the guild master of Golden Phoenix. The punch had been strong enough to greatly pierce her gut, and take the life of one of the children inside her. Without the presence of the other soul from within, Izayuki was continuously troubled and reminded of her failures-- to that twin, to the guild which had temporary lost its home, and to her now deceased lover.

Currently, Izayuki was heading towards the construction site to check up on their library, managed mostly by Sova, the intimidating library owl. A few Black Rose members were staying there, after all, so she did what she could to personally see to their needs. It was a good distraction from everything else. While she walked in public, the skillful Bakedanuki used lazy perception manipulation to avoid being seen or felt as pregnant. However, a keen sense of smell or hearing would likely still detect the pregnancy. Not that she minded too much-- if she were attacked, hopefully the assailant would have something of a heart, and do a double take.

As she arrived, however, Izayuki recognized the voice and the scent of a familiar presence. The frantic voice was shouting for Maka, a fox that Jiyu had rescued long ago, who was taking refuge in the underground library of Black Rose for the present. The guild master recalled the letter Jiyu had left her, explaining that she was taking a temporary leave from being present within the guild. It was no surprise, really. The Inugami had gone absent before, and had even left the guild once. At the end of the day, however, she seemed to know what and where her home was.

“Jiyu?” Izayuki asked, walking towards the blue-haired girling yelling near the construction site. She chose to address the frantic cries of the Inugami first and foremost. The two-tailed fox was Jiyu’s adoptive child in a way, after all. It made sense for the ace to be worried. “Maka’s downstairs. No need to worry. Also, welcome back~”

Location;; Silver Moon Boulevard
    Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 875
    OOC;;
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu Empty Re: I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 10th March 2018, 8:59 pm

Even before the last few weeks, Jiyu had seen things as chaotic and broken, been unable to see the world through any lens besides the one that showed her how badly she had fucked up. Honestly, even though the wind user was normally a powerful ally, it was likely good she had been absent for the things that followed weeks or maybe even a good month or more after she had taken off again. Astrid? Was a precious friend to Jiyu more like a little sister then a friend, they had grown up together and 'being attacked' by her would have been the last straw, between that and the fact the other girls grandfather had helped raise her after her mother's death until she ran away, there was no promise she would have been an ally or even retained sanity. Heck if someone had been able to tell her about what had happened? She would still be hidden away, far from anyone she could hurt.

"Jiyu" The sound of her name in that slightly high pitched but still soft voice was enough to get her attention, head turning to see Izayuki standing there, nothing different about her from first glance. The second the guild master told her where Makoto was supposed to be, she rushed past the construction fence or tape or whatever and went right for the Libary that was beneath the rubble. "Maka?!" the wind mage turned, looking around wildly but she smiled when she saw the purple/silver head of the kitsune child, the little girl was sitting in her white kimono on one of the mostly clear levels, stacking blocks. Jiyu couldn't see it, her vision still sucked, but she could hear the kid and smell her. "Thank goodness." her finger's curled around the rail in front of her, a smile spreading across her pale mouth as she sighed out, letting her body lean against her arms.

A little while later her elfin ear twitched hearing slightly heavier then normal footsteps descend the stairs behind her, she knew that was Izayuki but it was like the ginger was carrying something or tired, her ears twitched again. "I'm Home." she turned around a small chuckle escaping her, sliding down until her back was against the railing and her hands were nearly on the floor between her knee's, looking up towards Iza, smirking softly as she scoffed slightly. "I'm guessing the wolves partnered with member's are staying down here too?" it seemed as if the shockingly dressed mage was calming down but still subtly on edge and worried, blue eyes slightly moist, clearly she had gotten very worked up thinking that something could have happened to her adopted daughter, and considering Maka was alright she was certain Frostine would be as well.

A pale clawed hand rubbed across her own face, over squinted eyes as she 'fixed' herself from the faded panic, shaking her head slightly as she sighed. "I guess I'll be putting off that trip back to Peace Village for a while, I've been a runaway over a decade now anyway, another few months or another year won't hurt anything." the mage laughed the comment out, also verbally reminding herself she had to go back, there was no more running from them, especially given she knew the truth now, she knew how selfish she had been. However, it would be more selfish to leave Black Rose alone right now, the woman before her had given her a responsibility when making her an Ace, even though she most often seemed to 'shrink' that responsibility in terms of deeply connecting with the guild. "Do you need me to start pulling some hard jobs again to loosen up the finances? Where do you need me in this Iza-" Normally the wind user would just take a ton of jobs to get away from the sheer reality of this, instead of asking, now it kinda seemed as if she actually wanted to 'actively' help with the rebuilding.

However, before she could keep talking the girl cut herself off as she sniffed the air in response to her ears hearing something abnormal coming from Izayuki, something she thought she knew. The canine crawled forward after a few seconds of sniffing, scooting so she was basically right up on her guildmaster, sniffing the woman's stomach, eyes widening when she realized what the scent she was detecing was. "Your-" the wind mage quickly covered her mouth to keep from shouting out about it "Does anyone else know?" she didn't want to announce Iza's pregnancy for her after-all, but the ace's eyes were certainly lit up regarding it.

WC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM I Suppose I Should Tell You;; Izayuki/Jiyu H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:19 am