Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unending Chaos

Unending Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Unending Chaos

Post by Guest 10th March 2018, 6:40 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

“Splendid~” Izayuki said in a perky manner that was very much like one that her friends would recognize, but likely foreign to the man. Ever since the destruction of her guildhall, along with the death of her husband, she had been out of sorts. Her behavior had been increasingly more unpredictable due to the recent trauma that she continued to stifle. She could not show weakness before her guild or to the public eye, after all.

Smiling, the Bakedanuki reached out her clawed hand, offering to shake the man’s hand in agreement. In taking her hand, the emblem of Black Rose would appear somewhere on his body, at random. “So, ‘Verus’, do you have any more questions to ask of me? And is there anything else I should know about you?” she asked, hoping he would at least give some more information on himself for the sake of paperwork, liability, and all the legal stuff that went into running a guild.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 7:15 am

The complete and total turnaround in her attitude was intriguing but that was all. She went from an agitated individual, to a calm and confident woman, to suddenly perky and giddy. Random was one of the words he pinned to this individual and would be wary of her in that manner as well. She then held out her hand to shake his in order to establish the deal. He was slow to do so, but he shook it regardless. As he did he could feel magic energy moving across his body, ending on the back of his right shoulder. He was assuming this was the guild mark but he would like to double check and make sure there weren't any other effects such as tracking magic and the like. That would have to be done later however. For now he listened to her next question, which in fact was if he had more questions or something else to reveal to her. And from the way she said the name Verus she knew that was an alias too.

"I would like to know what it is you are but for the moment I would like to focus on the guild. I'm assuming you'll finally tell me who assaulted your guild hall, why they did so and what your plans are?" He couldn't aid them if he was left with no information. He was the type of person to go into the field and investigate thoroughly. When he did he tended to find information most would not recognize or notice themselves. "I'll need every detail if I'm going to be of a help to you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Unending Chaos - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 11th March 2018, 10:52 am

Izayuki sat back in her seat after the guildmark had been placed. He had held up one end of the bargain, and as he was now a guildmate, there was likely no harm in telling him the full story. “The one who attacked Silver Moon Inn was none other than the Guild Master of Golden Phoenix-- a wizard saint and popular one among the public-- Astrid Foss. She attacked us with her brother, Lucius Foss, at her side,” Izayuki explained, her expression slightly more grin, but still maintaining a gentle and professional smile. “Reports say that Peace Village was attacked, and they think that a few of my guildmates and I caused the bloodbath. We did no such thing. But Astrid is from Peace Village. It was her home. So she attacked us out of anger.”

Astrid always did have a temper, the Bakedanuki had noted. However, her personal relationship with her daughter really was of no importance to the situation. Few knew those details, and Izayuki planned for it to stay that way. “What I’m wondering is not why Astrid attacked our guildhall. I know why she did that. I’m wondering who framed me and a few others attacking Peace Village, and why,” she continued. She was amused that the man wanted to know what she was. He must have never encountered yokai like her before. Otherwise, the answer to his question was not too hard to figure out.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 11:04 am

Oras folded his hands together as he listened to what she said. The guild who had attacked the Rose Garden was the Golden Phoenix guild, which now told him that there was indeed a conspiracy going on. She told him that someone framed the Black Rose by attacking the village under their name, and how the guild master of the Golden Phoenix was actually from there originally. This made things personal more than anything. More than that however the guild master, name apparently Astrid Foss, was a wizard saint which made this a very dangerous battle between guilds. The rest of the information she went to give him he already knew however and said nothing as she spoke. When she finished he opened his eyes.

"I investigated the matter of Peace Village on my way to investigate this town. I already know what happened there and that Black Rose was not likely to be responsible. Even if you were killers I had already reached the conclusion that you wouldn't operate directly in that manner. No doubt this already came across to you, but it is clear to me that the most likely suspect is a dark guild. Though the motivation behind all this is unclear, it seems to me that they wish to either destroy one guild or both, or destroy those who get caught in between. Think of it this way: Why spur the wrath and war of two wizard saints? The supposed highest classed wizards in Fiore? It is a very dangerous action to do, so either they have very thorough plans to give them confidence, or they are arrogant, or they are too desperate or crazy to care about the consequences. It's easy to give yourself a tattoo that looks like another guild's, faking as one of them. Was anyone able to witness the destruction of your guild hall and the street it lies on?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Post by Guest 11th March 2018, 8:38 pm

So, he had already been investigating? How curious. Izayuki listened to what he had to say, intrigued that he had gone out of his way to look into such things. Just what was he really after? Why did he want to ‘help’ Black Rose so much? It added to her suspicions about the man, on top of the fact that the name he gave her was not likely to be his real one. A man who refused to show his face would never give away his name so easily, right?

“A dark guild seems likely,” Izayuki mused, thinking to herself. It would make sense that a dark guild wanted to start something between guilds, and especially bring Black Rose into the picture. They were one of the more famous guilds, after all, large and prosperous. At his actual question, Izayuki replied grimly. “Of those that weren’t killed, yes, a few people watched the destruction take place.”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 9:02 pm

He folded his hands together and closed his eyes again, thinking about the situation. They needed to convince the Golden Phoenix that the Black Rose wasn't responsible, but instead was the work of a dark guild. The question was how were they going to convince a wizard saint who was thinking emotionally and not rationally that they were not the guilty party. In addition, did this dark guild have anything planned in case the two fixed the matters between them? He opened his eyes again. "A few more questions: Do we know much about the current dark guilds, and would we be able to identify who the attackers were by analyzing their magic or fighting styles? And what do you know about the guild master Astrid Foss and her guild mates? How difficult would it be to reason with them and show or prove to them who the real culprit is?"

He leaned in a bit more closely. "And do you have your own thoughts as to the exact reason behind all of this? Whether it's to simply destroy opposing guilds, distract the magic counsel, or to destroy and slaughter innocents in between as they already have?"

Post by Guest 15th March 2018, 4:21 pm

“The current known dark guilds are Savage Skull and Basilisk Fang,” Izayuki explained. “I once was acquaintances with the guildmaster of Savage Skull, but both of those guilds have been quiet for some time. It is possible that Savage Skull is under new leadership. The guildmaster of Basilisk Fang is ‘Famine’. She does not seem like one to try to start something with a large legal guild, however. If so, surely she would have done so years ago.”

The known dark guilds were small. Others tried to hide themselves, but had yet to really be known. There were plenty of guildless dark mages, of course, but Izayuki could see no reason why a group would try to frame Black Rose unless they wanted to start a war between the legal guilds, while they sat back and watched. Surely the known dark guilds would not do something as bold as that. “I don’t have many thoughts. While I’d like answers, my priority is rebuilding Silver Moon Inn and ensuring it is a safe place for our mages. As far as Astrid Foss, she has always had anger issues, so her behavior is not surprising,” the Bakedanuki continued to explain.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 15th March 2018, 4:35 pm

Oras listened to her as she mentioned how there were only two known dark guilds. That would shorten the number of suspects considerably, but as she thought herself, he also knew there were probably more dark guilds out there than just those two. The cult he had run into was proof of that... However he doubted their plans were involved with the legal guilds. The plagued portion of land he and Amora observed weeks ago was the main proof of this. They were setting a plan in motion, and the plague was draining the mana out of everything nearby. At the same time the plague was also infesting the living and seizing control of them, draining them as they assaulted others until the body was dust. Then he heard Izayuki mention she had an affiliation with the guild master of one of the dark guilds. He shifted his head a little, looking through the visor. "Would you be willing to describe what you mean by affiliation, and why you had one with a dark guild? You don't seem the type to lower yourself to their level."

He listened further as she explained how she wasn't certain what their motives were, and she herself didn't have thoughts or guesses that were worth mentioning. She continued stating how Astrid was a person who reacted off of emotions and had anger issues, and how she was focused on restoring the inn. Oras nodded. "Then you and your guild can focus on restoring it and defending it and this town. If you'll give me the resources, information and aid, I can investigate the matter further. I don't like it when I don't know what's going on, or what the motives are. If we find out their motives we can figure out their full plan, and quite possibly convince Astrid Foss otherwise so it will work out in the end. And since I'm a part of your guild now, I assume you'll give me your support in this investigation?"

Post by Guest 15th March 2018, 6:49 pm

Izayuki grinned at his questioning of her being ‘affiliated’ with a dark guild master. Naturally, that would snap anyone awake and grab their attention. However, the Bakedanuki only shrugged. “Marceline Anicetus just so happened to go on the same job I was on. We met there. She was a strange one… she did not seem super evil, but I never met her outside of that job to confirm,” Izayuki said, recalling the job at the Decrepit Mansion in Pergrande. It was less of a job, and more of a haunted house-torture room. The mansion and the spirits played all sorts of tricks on her and her two job partners, Marceline and Anastasia, the latter having turned into a shark by the uncanny structure. But that was a story to tell at another time.

“I can give you the resources you need within reason. You have my full support, since I’m curious on what idiots thought they could try framing and get away with it,” Izayuki said, beginning to stand up from the table. “And one last question… do you really intend to spend your days in Black Rose hiding behind a disguise? Why do you do it now?”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 15th March 2018, 7:02 pm

Oras listened to her reasoning and he understood it. It wasn't really an affiliation so to speak. It was more like when Oras and Moon had a run in and ended up working together to speed up the job they had taken. Not affiliation or partnership, but a short term pact to work together to make a similar goal accomplished quicker. That however was where the similarities ended. Oras after running into Moon decided to try and investigating. Izayuki on the other hand didn't care about the individual and paid the guild master no mind. She was more at ease while Oras liked to air on the side of caution. They were similar, yet not alike. This was to be expected of course. No one was the same. He nodded. "Understood."

Hearing that she would indeed supply him with any resources required, and assistance if needed made him feel like this conversation was over now. They had an introduction. She convinced him to join the guild while also revealing something about him. And now he had is assignment even if it was self given. He was about to suggest they depart... She then went on to ask if he was going to be wearing the outfit the entire time during his alliance with the guild. Actually it sounded more like a demand than a question. She even stood up when she asked him. He sat there silently before standing up. He looked her in the eyes through his visor. "The reasons are both for strategic purposes as well as personal. I won't explain in detail but for the moment think of it as a sign of sorts. I only work with those I trust, but those I truly trust, and call my friends. It is them, and them alone who shall know my face if at all possible. Speaking of which, I would like my mask back if possible."

Post by Guest 18th March 2018, 7:09 pm

Izayuki sighed at the response Oras had to give her. “Sounds edgy. Honestly, you’re a bit too suspicious for your own good. Be careful. Mask wearing sometimes only brings more harm than good. It’s only an illusion of protection,” the Bakedanuki replied in a casual manner, but picked her words carefully. Disguises did nothing good unless one was up to no good. “Besides, nothing can really hide that magical presence or soul of yours. That's something that confirms an identity far more than a face does.”

In her hand was the mask that she had taken from the man earlier on. The temptation was to not give it back, but she had no reason to keep it from him. Reaching out her hand, she would extend the mask back out to him, but would keep a solid grasp of it at first, so it could not be taken. “And before we depart ways-- what is your name? Your real, full name?” Izayuki asked boldly, using logic to know that the name that he had given her earlier, ‘Verus’, was likely only an alias. She felt she had a right to his full name, and would use the last question as a sort of test. Would he lie to her, refuse her, or answer the simple question?

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 19th March 2018, 9:27 am

Oras knew he was suspicious for the most part, though it wasn't something he was exactly worried about either. He'd been able to work around that little detail for quite a while now, and working as a wizard had been useful as well. Taking certain jobs and aiding people where he could helped them understand he wasn't someone to fear. Still, it was certainly useful in combat. Izayuki mentioned to him how a mask was only an illusion of protection, which drew a smile from Oras. A fine choice of words he thought, but then protection itself could be an illusion as well. She did make an excellent point however, when she mentioned that his unusual aura wasn't something he could hide with a mask, and would mark him no matter what. It would certainly ruin the entire plan he had for if he had to live in hiding. The mask would still be useful for combat or for hiding his expressions and eyes, but in the sense of hiding from the world it didn't seem like it would actually be of any use. "I'll think about it."

When he reached out to take the mask she didn't let go, causing him to stiffen a little. Almost like a defensive mode in which he would be able to react if anything should happen. She then asked a personal question, asking for his full name. He was silent as he thought about the question. If she tried to investigate him, and if she was actually successful since the only ones who knew him were Raven and his old mentor, she'd only find a completely destroyed village. No remains. At the same time, his Alias didn't do much to help him now since his Aura acted to betray and hinder that method of aid. Yet, despite all of this he felt something holding himself back from answering the question. He wasn't sure what it was.. Maybe it was his past. Maybe it was a transformation of sorts. Eventually however he came to a conclusion. ".....Oras... That's my first name. I understand how meaningless and perhaps foolish this request is, but please use my alias when around others. The reason is personal."

Post by Guest 25th March 2018, 7:41 pm

It was not like expressions could not be masked by training oneself or simply via use of perception magic, Izayuki noted. He would do fine without a mask. As far as she was concerned, any mage who wore one for the reasons of wanting to be protected just seemed fearful and cowardly in her mind, too focused on “what ifs” when it came to being recognized. That, or it was just a phase.

Izayuki nodded at his answer, and released the mask to him. It could have been another alias for all she knew, but for now, she would take his word for it. “Very well,” the Bakedanuki answered with a smile, beginning to walk past him and head for the door of the Rose Garden second-rate restaurant. “Anyways, welcome to Black Rose~”
    With a quick wave and last glance at him, the guild master exited the building, heading back towards Silver Moon Boulevard to continue overseeing the reconstruction of her guildhall.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:46 pm