Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unending Chaos

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Unending Chaos Empty Unending Chaos

Post by Oras Auro 8th March 2018, 10:09 am

His investigations into the cult had been interrupted.  One of the guards was speaking of a rumor involving the Rose Garden.  He recognized it as the place where he had received a little bit of information involving his childhood friend Raven.  They could prove to be of more help, or rather, the guild could.  From the information he could gather, the rose garden had been attacked by another guild.  He had stopped his investigations in order to look into what happened to these potential allies.  He still didn't trust them fully, but there was a chance.  When he had arrived it was both better and worse than the rumors made it seem.  Buildings destroyed, roads cracked.  The town itself wasn't damaged overall, but the street involving the guildhall for the Black rose was almost completely demolished.  He walked over to one of the buildings destroyed and examined it.  Magic was the cause, as he had suspected.  It was another guild who did this.  The question however was why?  If they were aiming to take down the Black Rose guild then why not target them directly? Wizards could have easily avoided damaging the street itself and the people in it.  Innocents were involved here and while Oras didn't much care about anyone in general, he wouldn't let deaths and injuries like this for no reason at all slip past his notice.  He stood up straight again and looked at the Black Rose guild hall, damaged as it was.  They would be the first he'd interrogate.  He needed answers and would get to the bottom of this.  He also left Amora back at the camp so he didn't need to worry or hold back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Unending Chaos Empty Re: Unending Chaos

Post by Guest 8th March 2018, 9:18 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

The bright buildings on the street in the tourist town of Rose Garden was slowly being rebuilt following the attack. Rumors had it that it had been a violent attack from Golden Phoenix against Black Rose, over some grudge or provocation. Reporters all around had approached Izayuki with questions regarding the incident, but she kept as quiet as she could, denying what she knew, or even if it was Golden Phoenix. Despite what had happened to Elyx, she refused to let his guild’s name be sullied so easily by the actions of one. At the same time, however, she did not want to see the name of the current guildmaster-- no, her daughter-- also sullied by what seemed to be some misunderstanding.

She did not know what had transpired in Peace Village, but she was slowly finding out, little by little, and planned to make a visit to the quiet village before too much time passed, in order to find answers. For now, however, she had a guildhall to help rebuild. Her hands were tied until she had seen to that.

Walking down the avenue of the now demolished Silver Moon Inn, the Bakedanuki’s eyes detected a rather shady figure, and keen ears picked up on the quiet concerned murmurings of the nearby locals. The silver-furred raccoon dog padded towards the back of the cloaked and masked figure, eyes suspicious. He smelled like a normal human, but his aura seemed to fluctuate too much for comfort. Daring to use her soul-seeing abilities, Izayuki saw a shifting fractal, much unlike any other souls she had seen. It too, like his magical presence, was in flux-- at one point, it would be that of a demon. At another time, that of a god or a human. Nothing about it was consistent.

Picking up her pace, the tiny canine leaped high and far, with great speed and agility, and aimed to land on his head, as would a fast-flying fur cap. “Dressing like that certainly is raising suspicion,” she stated flatly, attempting to make herself comfortable atop his head, if she had safely landed. If not, she would simply face the man. “These townsmen were recently attacked by such a figure as yourself. So if you would be so kind as to remove your disguise, it would be appreciated.”

Formal words for one so fluffy. She normally smoke in a much more casual manner, but perhaps the constant interviewing from locals and the media had driven her to speak in a much more refined way, with lack of slang or accent. The tanuki’s fur was puffed out, making her look slightly larger than her average tiny stature. Her eyes were narrowed and serious, on edge around the shifty “human”.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 8th March 2018, 9:32 pm

Oras continued to observe the destruction, trying to decipher exactly how it was done. By analyzing the crack and break patterns, he could determine which way the attack was from, how much force was applied, as well as other traits. However as he examined it he soon came to the conclusion that he would gain no valuable information from examining the buildings further. Especially if it was magic that did so. From what he could tell they left no evidence of anything that could be traced back to what may or may not have been the type of magic to destroy these structures. It could be elemental, telekinesis, transformation, take over, ancient, celestial. There was no end of options and possibilities. Only further proof to his chaos theory. He had illusion birds in a wide area but none of them had found any information of note. Oras was about to turn and head towards the guild hall when something felt off. A shift in the wind? No that wasn't- He heard it. It was insanely faint but he heard it just in time. The sound of someone leaping off of the ground. He turned to see the incoming individual and had just barely and narrowly shifted his body to avoid the impact. Missed only by a nanometer.

When the individual landed he saw that it was a tanuki. Essentially a racoon dog like animal. To his surprise it spoke but he adjusted quickly, accepting this as a form of magic. She spoke in a flat yet formal tone when she raised her voice, mentioning plainly that his appearance was raising suspicion. She then informed him that whoever attacked this place had concealed their appearance as well, and then requested he remove his mask. Oras shook his head.
    "I'm afraid I cannot do that. I've never taken off this mask since I was a child. However may I ask you this: Why would an attacker come back in broad daylight to examine the destruction in great detail?" His tone was factual, as it always was. He always was straight to the point and rather blunt about things. He saw no reason to sugar coat anything, or beat around the bush it wasted time was all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 8th March 2018, 9:49 pm

“I guess you know nothing, do you?” At the response of the cloaked man, Izayuki began to pad forward, changing her form as she did so in a brief swirl of pale green light. She quickly changed from the fluffy canine to a ginger-haired girl. However, she maintained her silver-furred ears and large tail. By the time she finished the transformation, in the blink of an eye, she was face to face with the man, with her clawed hand grasping one end of his mask. In one quick movement, she would try to rip it off, using a rough amount of strength to keep a hold of the mask so it could not be so easily taken away.

She narrowed her crimson eyes at the man, and kept on her face a disapproving scowl. “The one who destroyed my guildhall just waltzed in here in broad daylight, dressed like you, and began firing at us,” Izayuki explained, raising her voice once again. The fur on her silver tail was bristling as she spoke. She did her best to continue to conceal her magic presence, but with her temper on edge, even that was becoming difficult, as the power of her magic slipped out. The locals knew who she was-- an H-ranking Wizard Saint and guild master. In her mind, she basically owned at least the boulevard. Few were keen on denying a request of hers, but this one-- he was different. “If you’re wise, you’ll adhere to the requests of locals when you come into a town snooping for information.”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 8th March 2018, 10:00 pm

He listened to her as she mentioned how he knew nothing. He narrowed his eyes under the mask before the animal shot at him, shapeshifting into a woman and snatching his mask. His eyes widened not at the speed or shape shifting, but the fact that she went for his mask. Immediately he altered the light reflection coming off of his face to make it appear as if he had two masks on. He didn't flinch otherwise and was silent as she told him that the people who had done this came out in broad daylight and had begun to fire at them. She also mentioned her guild hall which told him she was a member of the Black Rose Guild. He could also sense her power, despite her attempt to suppress it. An H rank wizard standing directly in front of someone was hard to conceal from anyone really. She then mentioned that he should adhere to the requests of the public and take off his mask. Oras was silent for a moment. "Again. I apologize but I cannot do that. You'll have to kill me to do so. I understand how you'd mistaken me with them, but it should be clear at this point that I am not. In fact, now that I know you're a member of the Black Rose Guild, I'm actually here to see if I can find out who did this in the first place. I was planning on speaking with your guild next."

Oras turned to look at the guild hall for a second before speaking again, showing that he wasn't concerned of what she'd do if he turned away. If she went for his hood he wouldn't stop her as it didn't reveal his face, only his red hair. He'd pull it back immediately afterwards, but they both knew she'd see the hair enough to be satisfied. "Imagine it as aiding a potential ally. There's someone I'm looking for and one of your guild mates seems to know something about where she may be."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 8th March 2018, 10:22 pm

`` though the violence is familiar

“A tempting idea,” Izayuki replied bitterly at the prospect of killing him, after seeing the mask reappear via an illusion of sorts. She had yet to tell whether it was solid illusion magic or light magic, though raised an eyebrow at the use of it. As a Bakedanuki, she could tell it was some form of magic meant to play with the perception of others, which was very akin to the powers of yokai such as herself.

So, he was another one curious for information. Context alone could not tell Izayuki the intention behind his desire for the information, but the shifting of his soul and aura alone made the Wizard Saint curious. It was uncanny, and while strange things were not uncommon in the world of magic, they were better closely monitored, than kept at a distance. “You’re right I’m a member of Black Rose. I’m the Guild Master, Izayuki,” the Bakedanuki replied, crossing her arms and flicking her silver tail in agitation. Her crimson eyes were still narrowed suspiciously at the man who again refused to remove his disguise. Apologizing was no excuse.

Briefly gazing around, the Guild Master noticed individuals staring at her and the masked man, some curious, some reeking with apprehension. It was not every day they had to be exposed to her magical presence, after all, unless something serious was going on. “Well if you want to speak with a Black Rose member, I guess I’m as good as any. Though if you don’t want me to strike you down right here, let’s get out of public eye before you disturb anymore civilians with that pathetic disguise,” Izayuki continued, still quite displeased with the fact he remained hidden.

“Normally I’d invite you to sit with me at Silver Moon Inn to talk, and if I liked you enough, your meal would be on my tab. But seeing as my guildhall is gone at the moment, we’ll have to do with one of the nearby ones. Do behave~” she said with a sigh, turning to walk around the blocked and enter one of the other street taverns, usually in constant competition with Silver Moon Inn before the recent ‘accident’. Putting her hands into her pockets as she walked away, she gestured with her tail for him to follow, though kept her voice low and solemn. “If you don’t wish to follow me, leave this town. People like you are nothing but a disturbance.”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 8:38 am

Despite the clear hostility towards him, and her clear irritation against his choice of not removing his mask and revealing his face. Seeming to genuinely think about the idea of killing him. He wasn't showing it, but he was in a stance that allowed him to react quickly to any incoming attack. He knew he was outmatched here but damn it all if he was just going to accept death and let her destroy him. He utterly refused to die in any way, and would fight back against the gods if need be, and if there actually were gods. She raised her eyes when she saw the secondary mask and he could tell she was close to figuring out how he did it. Among the eyes of other inexperienced wizards he could fool, but he doubted he'd be able to fool a wizard as strong as her. At any rate the woman seemed upset at him wishing to keep his privacy.

She then confirmed his belief and question that she was indeed a member of the black rose guild. Then she went even further to say that she was not only a member of the guild, but that she was the guild master. Oras looked at her rather curiously now. The rumors and stories of the Black Rose guild was that they were the nicest and most gentle guilds out there. However this woman who was the guild master was so far aggressive and demanding than the stories had led them to believe. Oras put two and two together of course, her guild hall was destroyed by another force, most likely another guild. Why would she be calm and graceful at a time like this? Well she could be but most individuals wouldn't. She then gave him his name and he nodded. Even as she stood there agitated he would respond.
    "Verus. A pleasure to meet you Miss Izayuki."

She then spoke up again, mentioning how she would be the best individual to speak with and he agreed on that point. Though she may be a bit too emotional to help him out very well. Unless she were willing to work with him in finding out how, where, why, and when. She added right after that she would add that she does not wish to discuss anything here in public and watching her eyes move across the crowd he understood why. She also tried to insult his disguise but he ignored the comment. As if it was water thrown on him, letting it slip down. It didn't matter whether it appeared pathetic or not, so long as it was useful that was all that mattered. It kept his face from being seen and recognized in any way, so it had a use to him. Therefore he didn't care otherwise. He nodded to her. "I understand."

She then went on, stating that she'd normally invite him to sit with her in the inn, and how if she liked him enough she'd even order him a meal. He doubted that would have happened however. When she told him to behave as they walked towards one of the other inns a thought occurred to Oras. She either saw him as childish, or perhaps saw the rest of the world as children. Depending on which was the result would determine whether or not he believed she was older than she seemed. At any rate he had his reasons for keeping his identity a secret. There was quite a use for it, both personal and overall. He was already walking with her, to her side but a little behind so that they could talk while she led the way. He listened to her comment and, again, wasn't very effected by it. He was used to negativity. "I rarely stay in the same area more than a day or two regardless. I came because of a rumor and I find that things are worse than I had originally assumed."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 9:55 am

The name he gave to the guildmaster was another thing that triggered suspicion. One as closed off as he would not so easily hand a perfect irritated stranger his real name. Izayuki suspected that it was an alias, and no more. Despite the guess, she did not care to ask for more. If he was some stranger she was to meet today and never see again, names mattered little.

Her words were full of insults, out of suspicion, and out of agitation at his refusals to do simple things asked of him. He was a stranger in a different territory, and to not heed the requests of those who lived there was a dangerous choice. Walking with a quick pace, Izayuki would silently lead him into a local tavern and cafe, and take a seat at an empty table, before gesturing for him also to sit down.

“I can give you the information you desire,” Izayuki finally said, after taking in what he said as they had walked. “However, information is not free, and I do not yet know why you even want this information. So let’s make a deal-- information in exchange for information. I have questions too~”

She planned to inquire about something that had been on her mind since she had met him, but straight out asking likely would have left her questions without answers. Thus, she opted to make a deal, which was not uncommon with her. Surely this one was fair, however-- to hear the story straight out of the mouth of the one who dealt with the recent incident. Izayuki would hand him information she had refused to give to the media and reporters and locals, but only if he complied with what she wanted.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 10:12 am

He walked silently with her until they reached the building she had in mind. He positioned himself so he'd be able to talk with her if she started or continued the conversation, however if she did not wish to say anything until they sat down he was perfectly fine. Soon enough they did in fact arrive. It was a local tavern and cafe, a very common appearance as well. Nothing fancy, nothing interesting. From what he was seeing, the place had more customers since the guild hall which doubled as an inn was destroyed. This was nothing that concerned Oras. He wasn't pleased or displeased with this it was simply information. He was an observant.

Izayuki had him sit down and made a very understandable suggestion. She told him that she would answer questions but in return he would need to answer questions she asked him. He nodded in agreement.
    "Equivalent exchange. Depending on how personal the question is however, I may or may not be able to answer. I'm certain you understand."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 10:19 am

“In that case, I will use those limitations too, when answering your questions,” Izayuki responded with a shrug. What happened with Black Rose and the attack was indeed a personal thing, so the limitations would come in handy. If he wanted deeper information, he would have to be prepared to give just as much as he was planning to take. It was going to be a fair exchange, whether he wished for it or not. “You may ask your questions first. I’ll answer, and then I will ask a question. A little questioning game, if you think about it,” the Bakedanuki mused with a smirk, folding her tail over her lap to get comfortable.

The waitress of the tavern came to take their order, but was waved off by the guild master. If they were going to be exchanging information, it was better to have fewer people within earshot. Perhaps later, she would order something for herself, and possibly for the man in front of her as well.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 10:32 am

She immediately replied with telling him that she would have that same rule. Allowing her to keep her own privacy was important to him as it was for him to keep his own private life hidden. He nodded to her to inform her that he agreed with this decision. It was fair so long as she didn't make absurd statements or requirements. She seemed calm for the moment, but from what he saw earlier things could become dangerous if he made a wrong step. He only hoped she wasn't as childish as the man known as Ruvel, someone who Oras had run into and snaps quite dangerously at any, little, question. She insisted that he begin the conversation with a question of his own, and had gestured the waitress off. Oras was glad for that, though he could have made their conversation silent to others... In fact he was doing that right now, though he wouldn't tell her. The only clue she'd get would be the looks given from other people, but that could easily be mistaken for Oras' appearance, or the presence of a guild master. Particularly the master of the guild hall that was recently destroyed.

Oras folded his hands as their conversation began.
    "First I wish to know if the guild member known as, Desiree Blooms I believe, is still a member of your guild. She has information on the person I've been looking for and if she is no longer a part of your guild then we probably don't have a reason to work together." Regardless of whether or not she was still in the guild didn't really matter. If they were willing to help him find Raven, then he would offer his assistance with their guild matter. If he was going to owe them a debt he wanted it to be on his terms. He didn't trust anyone, and so he would want the odds in his favor. Helping this guild would help him learn more about them, and just how well they would work with him. If things worked out well, they could be potential allies.

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 10:46 am

Izayuki’s silver-furred ears twitched at the familiar name. “Yes, Desiree is still a member of my guild. She’s an Ace in fact, a member second in command to me,” the Bakedanuki answered, curious as to why he would bring up a member of her guild. It was fortunate she was still in the guild too, for the man seemed to not want information from Izayuki if she was not. The guild master took note that the man was indeed looking for someone, but she would not waste her questions asking about who that person was. Surely as he went on to ask questions, the facts about that person would slowly reveal themselves.

“My turn. I have a simple question, much like yours. Are you fully human?” the yokai asked, her expression slightly more curious than before, and her silver-furred ears angled forward in a questioning manner. He smelled like a human, but she had to verify before asking any other questions. If he were not, it would possibly answer her later questions early, and she would direct her questionnaire as to why he looked and smelled like a human. If he were, she would simply continue on the path of what she wanted to ask.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 10:59 am

He saw the twitch but made nothing of it. Whether it was closeness with the woman or surprise to hear such a name be mentioned didn't matter so long as his question was answered. And indeed she did answer, and gave him more information than he had previously. Not only was Desiree still in the guild, but she was also apparently Izayuki's second in command. This was interesting information and Oras would want to learn more about Desiree now that he knew her position. He nodded at her answer. "I see. Thank you," he replied simply. The guild master he presumed was going to be rather suspicious of him from this point forward, so he needed to be careful as to what his next questions were. However as she pointed out, it was now her turn to ask him a question.

She stated that it was simple but it was not in reality. Are you fully human. He narrowed his eyes as he tried to decipher this question. Either she wondered if he was like her in that he had animal characteristics or could shape shift then it was mere curiosity. However it could also have something to do with his apparent shift in aura... He still had not figured out what the cause of that was and wished to find out soon. It could be deadly like Amora's own ability.
    "From what I can tell yes I am. I have yet to find evidence that I am not." He thought carefully about his next question before asking. Should he delve straight into the issue with the guild? He wouldn't be too direct, he'd find information out sooner or later. He'd be indirect for the meantime. "Do you know who it was that attacked your guild hall?" Don't lie to me he thought.

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 11:51 am

The answer was enough for Izayuki. From what she detected, he thought he was fully human, despite his ever shifting aura. Was he aware of it? The answer he gave was good enough for her, but she later hoped the truth about his shifting aura and odd soul would soon come to light. He was an oddity, and one she did not quite trust. Along with the illusions he so easily played with, he was a shifty figure, and the question game both brought entertainment and more suspicion, as well as food for thought.

His next question was to be expected. “Yes, I do know who attacked my guild,” Izayuki stated evenly, musing on it. He did not ask for who it was, but merely asked if she knew the attacker. Thus, she directly answered his question, and was ready for her turn. For him, she decided to be direct. She disliked sugarcoating, especially when it came to matters such as this.

“As for my question… I’ve seen your soul. It’s out of proportion, and fits nothing. It’s neither god, demon, or human. So, just what is your soul, other than a swirling mass of chaos?” Izayuki asked, propping her elbows up on the table and resting her head in her hands. Her tail twitched curiously, and her face retained a neutral expression, but betrayed the utter curiosity she had.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 12:21 pm

Oras could see both satisfaction and caution in her eyes. This was to be expected but he was unsure as of why that was exactly. At any rate she seemed fine with the answer for the moment, and was willing to listen to his next question. She replied straightforward and bluntly as he always did, glad that there was someone else who didn't care for sugar coating or beating around the bush. That there was someone who wanted to get to the point quickly and efficiently. This didn't mean he should be more bold in his questions however, it simply meant they both preferred to ignore unnecessary details. She answered as he expected. So she knew who did it. He could find that out himself but he wanted to find out the reasoning first. Before he could do such a thing of course he had to hear her out.

He listened to her but as she spoke his eyes widened quickly to hear it. The first thing that caught his attention was that she could apparently see into another's soul. The next thing as it should, was that his soul was apparently as random as his aura. Hearing her describe him as a god, demon, human, how it's none of them according to what she's seen. He was silent for a moment, closing his eyes and folding his hands in front of his mouth, or where it was in comparison to his illusionary mask. When he did spoke he was, as always, straightforward.
    "I don't know. This is the first I've heard of it. In fact I only heard about my fluctuating aura not too long ago when speaking with another."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 12:36 pm

There were no questions to follow. Izayuki focused on the body language of the man, as he appeared to be thinking, considering what she had just told him. Because he had no questions of his own, the guild master chose to elaborate on what he had told her. He did not know what he was, which was unsurprising, but at the same time, seemed confident that he was fully human.

In a way, Izayuki observed that he was much like her, or one of her kin-- the yokai. Beings that exist that defy logic itself, at times. His soul could not make up its mind on what it was, and was in constant flux. His aura matched just that. His body, however, seemed perfectly human. So just what was he, other than an oddity, like her? A mystery to the natural world. “Seems you and I are alike in that sense. We’re beings that don’t quite make sense in this world,” Izayuki mused with a slight grin.

“You mentioned you were looking for someone, right? A friend, perhaps, or an enemy to track down?”
    Izayuki dared to venture, recalling his words earlier in their conversations. “I think I could help you there, if you wish~”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 9:19 pm

The guild master Izayuki seemed unsurprised that he didn't know, but at the same time looked somewhat puzzled. Oras himself was confused and wanted to get to the bottom of this... However, while this may be a rather large issue, there were other matters that held higher priority. Namely finding his childhood friend, as well as this crisis going on between the Black Rose Guild and whatever other Guild was going on. Then there was the cultists that needed handling too. Oras had to make a choice at this point. To search for Raven. To help their guild. To finish his investigations with the cultists. And to investigate his own apparent phenomenon. The more he thought about it however, the more he realized how clear the answer was. Finding Raven and learning about his own secrets he realized would be far easier with more help. If he was able to establish a working partnership with the Black Rose Guild then he would have access to resources as well as aid. She then spoke again.

This time she stated how they were similar in that they were beings that made no sense in the world. Oras smiled under the mask.
    "The closer you look, the more you see that nothing remains the same. Not even for a second." It was quick and vague, he wasn't going to be sharing his philosophy completely to this guild master. He doubted she'd agree with him either, so it wasn't a discussion worth having. Nobody agreed with him. He was alone in that sense. At any rate, she seemed to enjoy the idea that the two were similar, so he'd take that olive branch. She then tried to elaborate on who he was trying to find. Whether they were a friend, or an enemy, and how she could perhaps help him out with that. Oras had made his decision already however. "Someone I once knew and am trying to find again. However I can wait if need be. I've waited several years, what's a few months more. If we're going to be working together I'd like to get to know you and your guild more. And if you'd allow me, I'd like to start with helping your guild with this issue."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 10:07 pm

Izayuki could only nod at his words. It was something she could agree with, as vague as the statement was. It had truth in it, at the very least, and was something that the Bakedanuki could get behind. Was it not able to be realistically observed? Nothing ever was consistent in the world, or with individuals. Her own life, if nothing else, and her experiences, was proof of that.

She mused on the ideas, partially intrigued and curious. On the other hand, she noted he still definitely was an odd individual, not just in what he was, but who he was. She listened to what he had to offer, quite interested in the turn of events. Angling her canine ears towards him, Izayuki nodded as she thought, the grin remaining on her face. “In that case, I too have an offer. Say, an offer you can’t refuse~” she said in her more characteristic, laidback, singsongy tone, contrary to the harsher voice she had used earlier from her stress and anger.

“Join the Black Rose guild. We specialize in giving our members the resources they need to see to meeting their goals. You can help us with this issue, and in turn, we can help you with whatever you may wish-- finding that someone, discovering more about yourself, and learning about this guild,”
    she suggested with a smile. “You’re not bound to us like a dog on a leash, but rather, you can use all the resources the guild has to offer. And if you truly mean you wish to help us, we will be glad to accept your help~”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 10:37 pm

The grin never left the guild master's face as she listened to him and his words. When he mentioned his proposal, how he wished to help them out with this issue they were having. He noted that her ears shifted, meaning he had caught her attention. She then mentioned that she also had an offer that he woudln't be able to refuse. He woudldn't deny he was curious, and paid a little more attention to her now. When she spoke again, all aggressiveness, frustration and anger was gone. In fact she seemed rather laid back, relaxed, as if she knew what was going to happen regardless. She mentioned how she wanted him to join her guild. How they specialized in giving members resources and reaching their goals. She then added how he woudln't be a dog on a leash and could use all the resources they have, with the option of helping. He was silent for two seconds before laughing for the first time in... Forever.

Once he finished laughing he looked at her again. No one could hear them, so to them it looked like he threw his head back for no reason.
    "Apologies if I seem disrespectful, but how can I trust someone I met for the very first time? Someone I don't know and have given no evidence you can be trusted? Your eyes don't show deceit, however I've met several people who can lie in that matter as well. You and your guild have done nothing to prove that I can trust you. Nothing to show that you aren't planning to use me, or betray me. And, despite my attempts to prevent such a thing from happening, I now have to care for another individual as well so I must be twice as cautious. I'm afraid you're going to have to give me a viable reason to trust what you tell me Izayuki."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 10:51 pm

So he was suspicious-- how cute. Normally one would jump at such an offer, but he remained on edge, despite the hearty laughter to erupt from him. At seeing it, the smile of the guildmaster only widened. Ah, where should she begin?

“Isn’t a deal the mutual using of one another? Is that not how they work? We do something for you, and you do something for us. For me~” she began, maintaining her broad grin. “But pray tell, what have I to gain from using you? I’m a Wizard Saint-- the Goddess of Mystery-- and a guild master. I have fame, money, power, and information. What possibly do you have to offer me? What could I ever want from you? Why would I ‘use’ you?”

“I offer because I’m curious… there has never been an individual that came to me because they wanted to help. They come to me only because they want something that I or my guild has to offer. You’re the opposite. You have something you want, but you also wish to help for reasons you’ve yet to say. Do you have an endgoal that comes from helping Black Rose? Or are you in it for curious fun?” she elaborated, stating her observations with a laugh. “What would our guild gain from betraying one of our own? We have enough manpower, so it isn’t like we are in desperate need of members. I offer an invitation to our guild not for our sake, but for yours. Freedom, but you have access to a great number of resources. Are you really going to say no? Have I given you a reason to trust, or not to trust?”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 9th March 2018, 11:24 pm

She seemed to enjoy his words and replied back to him promptly. When she spoke to him, she started by mentioning how deals work and why. Upon hearing this he relaxed his body and, for the first time, seemed to show genuine interest in the conversation now. I do something for you and you do something for me. The concept was a very basic one but there were issues with it. And she soon mentioned those. Before she did however she mentioned that she was a wizard saint. This caught him off guard but he kept his composure. A wizard saint was the highest title awarded by the magic council. She was making a point that she really didn't have a use for him. And for the most part, now that he heard this, she was correct. There was one thing she forgot about however: He was expendable. She was very well known, as well as her guild mates. Oras however was not. He was a nobody. A nomad. Not only that but nobody even knew his true identity other than Ruvel. She could easily use him for a suicide mission and nobody would blink an eye after his passing.

She continued, mentioning how she was curious as to why he, in opposite to just about everyone else, would want to help her guild rather than ask something from them. She wondered if there was an end goal he had in regards to aiding their guild. When she mentioned fun he scoffed but let her finish. In regards to betraying their own, and how they had the manpower, these did nothing to help her argument. She could easily say he was a member but not actually announce it or make it official. If they were in fact a cult themselves, he may be a usable resource for a ritual, which would also keep him from snooping. As for the manpower, if that were true then why ask him to join at all? Because he volunteered to help? What was the use of manpower then? Finally she claimed he'd have freedom and challenged him, asking if she gave him reason to trust him or not.

When she finished he'd reply to it simply and straightforwardly.
    "There are many ways in which you could use me, since I am a wizard yet also no one as far as the public cares. There are many ways to exploit that. I wanted to aid your guild because not only do I dislike debts, but working alongside others gives me time to analyze them in my own way. In addition if I need assistance in the future I want to know who I can trust. I should say I can trust you due to the title of wizard saint, but I don't trust the magic council either. My distrust is why I've survived this long, and as such I don't give my trust away so easily.

"However. At the same time I can tell you aren't like anyone else I've met. Not in the sense of magic, physical form or power. The way you've spoken in this moment. It's very rare someone can force me to fight for a reason like this, and that is perhaps the most convincing part of this. Just as the eyes are windows to the soul, so too can words be, if you train yourself to decipher them."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 10th March 2018, 12:07 am

“You imply that you’re just a body to throw at my enemies? Expendable?” Izayuki asked with a slight chuckle, her grin not yet fading. She continued to listen to what he had to say, but could only finally narrow down one point. He was selfish. Much like her. He had his walls and barriers up that could not so easily be torn down, and he made do with whatever he could get his hands on, to have things work out for him. He was closed off and scared, an insecure being in the great scheme of things, and possibly far too timid to take even the slightest of risks. “Oh honey, I don’t think you realize that I would never be where I am now if I thought like that. My guildmates trust me, and I trust them~”

“Black Rose is one of the most famous and largest guilds. It would not be like that if I treated every member as an object to be used and later thrown away,” the guildmaster concluded with a casual shrug. Nobody could prove that fact wrong. Anyone that simply used people eventually brought ruin to themselves. Was that not the way of things?

At what he had to say on never meeting anyone like her, Izayuki only nodded slightly, amused at the statement. “You’re an odd one yourself. You have me interested,” she responded. “And you’re wise to be suspicious. But don’t miss out on opportunity just because you have your walls of protection and distrust built so high~”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 10th March 2018, 8:10 am

The guild master seemed to think the idea he had presented was amusing but it was in fact something that could legitimately happen. He'd seen it before after all. He reminded himself often that anything could happen at all, so he would expect the worst and prepare accordingly for it. He heard her question before she smiled more, and then spoke up again. When she called him honey he raised an eyebrow under the mask, but listened. She mentioned how she wouldn't have reached the point she was right now if it wasn't for the aid of others. That she trusted her guild mates and her guild mates trusted her. She continued to say that their guild was the most famous and largest of the guilds, and how this result would never have occurred if she treated individuals as an object and thrown them away, shrugging as she finished. It was a point that could possibly be disproven, however lacking the available evidence or hints he had no reason to believe so. Which was most suspicious to him. Everyone had a dark side, no matter how hard they tried to convince others otherwise.

She replied to his words by mentioning how he was an odd one himself, and how he had her interested. Whether that was a good thing or a dangerous thing, Oras believed it to be both. He could use her interest in his favor but... Hearing her last words: Wise to be suspicious. He knew she was talking about in general and not specifically towards her guild. He scanned her carefully and cautiously, thinking about everything she said twice, thrice, even four times over. There were a few things that drew out suspicion... But overall she seemed to be telling the truth. He sat there for a moment, thinking. Eventually...

"Suppose I did join. No one is without rules and is successful. Where do you draw the line, what is expected of me, and what do you mean when you say resources."

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 10th March 2018, 9:09 am

He thought for a while, long enough for Izayuki to notice the brief gap in the conversation. Not that she minded. Only a fool or someone desperate would agree to her offer right off the bat. “People join a guild for a number of reasons, the most common being to benefit themselves rather than the guild itself,” Izayuki began. “Our rules are simple, bordering on common sense. Follow the laws of Fiore, and don’t betray the guild. For example, if we imparted secrets to you, don’t go spouting them to just anyone.”

“When I say resources, I mean the full package. At the very least, a discount for food and lodging when Silver Moon Inn is rebuilt, and access to our job board, which allows for wizards to gain easier access to get work,” the Bakedanuki explained casually. “But that’s just the beginning, what is expected by a joiner. By resources, I also mean connections, and means to achieving what you desire. We are affiliated with many organizations, companies, and have plenty of eyes around Earthland. Whatever your goal, we likely have a way of giving you a shortcut to it.”

A broad concept, but what more could she give without going into specific details? Surely the information was enough. If someone wanted to be a great pop idol, Black Rose had the connections to agents and media. If someone wanted to track down someone for revenge, they had eyes and means of finding that person, and could train the member who was looking for a fight. They rarely discriminated, unless it crossed into territory which could make the guild as a whole fall or break down.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 10th March 2018, 9:35 am

She moved to start her explanation and he listened carefully. She covered the rules first as she should. From what he was hearing, it was kept simple as possible. Don't break the laws of Fiore, and don't betray the guild. Other than that it was free reign. However he didn't believe that was all there was to it. The guild wouldn't be the best in Fiore if it had little to no rules. He felt there was something else but she wouldn't tell him. She then moved on to resources, mentioning how he'd have discounts, access to the job board which would certainly help, and how he'd also have connections, eyes and ears everywhere. That made Oras believe more so that there was more to this guild than she made him believe. He thought carefully about what was presented to him.

Others may not think so, but to him this seemed rather suspicious. To him it was clear there was more going on than shown on the surface, and now that his interest in this subject was peaked he'd be investigating regardless. He didn't care what they did so long as innocents weren't harmed in the process so it wasn't an attempt to root them out or anything. No far from that. It was actually because he hated it when he didn't know or understand something. Everything changed yes, but he wanted to stay informed if at all possible. This plus having eyes and ears who were willing to work with him would definitely help in other aspects as well. He also thought about how the apparent lack of rules would give him the freedom to do what was necessary, leave when he needed to. He'd also have time to investigate further...

".....I'm hesitant about it but you are correct in that I cannot allow such feelings to deprive me of opportunities. Very well I shall accept your offer." Until you prove otherwise that is.

Unending Chaos TEm5Pci

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:52 pm