Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where There's Smoke (Intro)

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where There's Smoke (Intro) Empty Where There's Smoke (Intro)

Post by Sayrn 13th December 2017, 9:13 pm

A wind blew through the mountains of Hakobe as a woman walked through ice and snow, her skins let off what one from a distance could only call steam as she went through it. The distance and horizon hid the fortress that was Basilisk Fang from most prying eyes but she had seen it, she had dealt with it before, workers who disappeared and rumors. So she walked through this hellish cold, using her magic to produce warm smoke keeping her clothes from freezing and less importantly herself. Yet as she reached the doors of the supposed guild she found the damn doors locked down, perhaps frozen shut from all the cold of the environment. Of course she would not let such a silly thing interrupt her goals as in those soft few moments that she saw an opening in the door, she suddenly became smoke and slipped through.

Once inside the halls it was obvious to her it was lived in as she looked around and smoke poured from her pipe as she took a drag from it and blew a ring of smoke, "Pardon me, but perhaps is this place held by the guild Basilisk Fang?" She knew not if this was the proper place, though the condescending tone she held probably did not help if it was. Looking around the place she would take a seat in a chair quite quickly as she raised an eyebrow while waiting and tapped her foot on the ground before talking loudly again, "A Lady does not take to being kept waiting and I have business to attend to if this is the wrong place." At this point if it was the guild, she was mad, if not she was going to make examples of everyone here just because they made her angry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where There's Smoke (Intro) V7lUCnJz_o
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Where There's Smoke (Intro) Empty Re: Where There's Smoke (Intro)

Post by Sol 14th December 2017, 2:32 am

It was a cold day in Basilisk fang just like every other day on the lonely mountain and Sol was in his normal spot in the guild lurking high above the rafters nodding off in the heat that pooled up near the roof from the fires in the building, however the smell of smoke caught his nose as did the sound of someone asking if this was the guildhall of Basilisk Fang, the dragon king rose from his spot unseen from the ground floor and he stretched a bit before he shifted into shadow form and moved silently down the walls of the guild behind the woman so she couldn’t see him at all.

When she got all haughty and said she didn’t like to be kept waiting and that she had business to attend to Sol then emerged from the shadows behind her and his crossed his arms over his bare chest as he cleared his throat. " I suggest you watch your tone madam its not very wise to act up in the lair of the Basilisk” he explained as his ruby red slitted eyes glared at her as he waited for her answer and he had no qualms with getting mean if this woman decided to be a pain in his side, he was getting ready for a nap and he was interrupted now he was peeved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 14th December 2017, 5:19 am

Word Count:
    0 / 0
    Tags:
    @ - Lady Caroline @ - Sol

Yuiisai had started to visit the guild hall a little more often since the confession of Ahote within their room not so long ago, it weighed heavily on her mind that some one so gentle could have such darkness and hate housed within them. Their tall raven haired attendant walking into her room with something with his hands "My lady." he said bow standing only after Yuii returned it "What's that Aguya?" they seem confused as he moved around her and draped a white and ice blue thermal silk cloak "A gift from our lord, he was concerned that the thermal silks where less than warm for you." he replied softly he watched as she touched it a smile on their face "I can't wait to thank him for such a wonderful gift." she replied hugging Aguya's arm "I was guessing you are wishing to go to the guild hall." he said watching as they nodded "Very well, I will accompany you as always." he said moving behind her following her out the castle and up towards the guildhall.

The duo would arrive in the fortress guildhall not long after the new arrival both of them smelling the scent of smoke but it wasn't the same as what Sol usually smoked within his Kiseru, though this was one of the safest places given it was the den of the snakes Aguya still moved in front of Yuiisai as they walked deeper into the fort towards the voices they heard "The only lady I see here is the one I serve, you on the other hand come across as a self entitled madam who is lacking in the etiquette and manners especially in the domain of others." he said bluntly as they stopped at Sol's side. "Aguya..." Yuii was use to his blunt, truthful honesty and though Sol may not like it she knew he respected Aguya for it, her milky jade eyes headed to Sol bowing "I'm thankful for the cloak Sol, it is very warm." she said standing with a smile.
    Template by Leila Vergious

Where There's Smoke (Intro) 59867_s
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 14th December 2017, 8:28 am

Her attention was turned quite suddenly to the voice behind her as like they had always been in such a location they appeared to her. His speech of her tone caused her to rise from her position and take another drag of her pipe before speaking, "I am not the type to enjoy being kept waiting and the weather out here being as drab it is means I have less patience for wasted time." She did not like being confronted about her tone and more often than not would have this man whipped and beaten for his words, but she was trying to join a guild so a little out of character forgiveness was needed here. Though the next words did quite catch her off guard as in a split moment she felt her blood boil from the apparent butlers attitude.

Turning her full attention to the newcomers she would take a much larger drag from her pipe and walk towards them slowly and methodically, "Pardon me but you are talking to one of the royal siblings of this country, so Lady is quite the fitting title would you not agree servant boy?" her tone was downright venomous and her eyes matched as she glared at this butler. Turning her attention to the real issue she would look back at the man who appeared from nowhere and sigh, "So this is in fact Basilisk Fang, Excellent, I wish to join it." she would turn to smoke quickly and quickly move back to her seat reconstituting in a sitting position as she tapped her pipe to clear out some of the ash before putting more tobacco inside. Looking at the place it was obvious that it had not been attacked quite often, it held good construction and those that lived here were most likely safe just from the environment alone. Yet looking over the two in her presence she could tell one would be a challenge and the other near impossible to fight just from gut feeling alone, this would not go well if she did not play her cards right.

Where There's Smoke (Intro) V7lUCnJz_o
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 14th December 2017, 12:04 pm

It had been an early afternoon when Ahote had awoken from his deep but brief slumber. Four hours at best did he suspect that he had been sleeping after several consecutive all-nighters, which mostly consisted of intense studying of society, designing better arrangements for his prosthetic arm, other biology textbooks and general sciences. He always seemed more determined to become proficient in more practical things but found himself studying the arts of magics as of late. It was surely fascinating, well, enough to keep him up at nights. But it wasn't unusual for the boy to function on so few hours of rest, spending more time awake and active than asleep and idle.

With a small case of bedhead, a small liver of drool slipping past the corner of his mouth and an aching neck, Ahote had realized he had fallen asleep at his desk with a textbook covering more basic magics, such as maker magic. It wasn't nearly as interesting as he thought it was, but he did learn more from it than he would from anyone else thus far. Running his pale, white fingers through his raven threads, he fixed his hair with a long, quiet yawn.

"Ugh. . ." Ahote droned, leaning back into his chair, followed by a long, extensive stretch, "I feel terrible. . . sleeping in such a position will make your body ache, actually. Guess that's my fault. Okay, let's see. . ." Ahote continued. He looked left, he looked right, and as usual his room was a complete mess. Documents scattered across the floor, stacks and piles of books placed about, a spectrum of writing utensils in places he couldn't even reach. But surprisingly, his bed was always remarkably tidy and not a speck of dust seemed to survive in the boy's quarters for more than a few days. If anything, he found this chaos of a room soothing. Despite everything being disorganized, he was able to operate and function better than most people would in an organized setting.

Before Ahote to continue with his readings, a long, loud voiced rang through the corridors just beyond his door. It was quiet enough for him to listen again, unsure if he heard anything to begin with. But when yet another segment of a stranger's voice rang through the halls again, Ahote was quick to leave his room in his beige sweater, black sweatpants and grey socks to investigate to situation.

Ahote had been less hesitant to greet wanderers than before after a series of incidents, and it came to no surprise when the boy's topaz hues found themselves in a scene with Aguya, Yuiisai, Sol, and the supposed stranger at the entrance of the fortress. As usual, they always seemed to pop up in situations like these.

The raven haired youth did not mind the woman's demanding behavior, but knew it would not sit well with an even more demanding father, that is Sol. Oh, it was a hurricane and a tornado bound to clash to make a storm of the ages. Additionally, as he knew, Aguya was also quick to give his input, despite how it may come off. The woman retaliated and continued exhibiting a seemingly arrogant behavior. There was no doubt that this would continue on between she and Sol, and possibly Aguya, and there was little to be done about it lest they all had a sense of when enough was enough.

With a quick, droning sigh, Ahote approached the group with his usual soft smile and quiet voice, "Afternoon Yuiisai, Aguya, Father. And an even warmer afternoon to our guest," Ahote begun, turning over to the blonde stranger, dipping his head in greeting,  "I don't mean to interrupt this. . . whatever this is, but I apologize from the bottom of my heart for keeping you waiting in such chilling weather with me having been here. No gentlemen nor Lady should have remain idle in such conditions." Ahote concluded, dipping his head again, but more in apologies than anything else. He spoke quietly and found it hard to maintain eye contact, especially with such a proud, intimidating woman. It was one thing to look at Yuiisai, but this was like going from level one to level ninety-nine to the boy. Regardless, he spoke confidently without stuttering. It was a flaw he had been quickly overcoming as of late.

He wasn't particularly sorry for anything he or his family had done, but he did at least want to put input in the interactions instead of wandering awkwardly into the tavern to fix a meal.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 15th December 2017, 2:35 am

The womans seemed to keep her high and mighty attitude and sols face remained impassive before he snorted at the womans irratation of being kept waiting. However before he could speak Yuiisai and Aguya appeared in the guild and Yuii thanked him for his gift.”Your welcome Yuu I just wanted to make sure your well prepaired for the weather outside” he said before he heard the woman explain she was of royal blood in this country and that her title was rather fitting before she called Aguya servent boy. She also stated that she wanted to join Basilisk Fang.

Sols eyes narrowed before in an instant he had cleared the distance between the woman and himself and he had her pipe in his hand that was now covered in ebony scales and his fingers were now claws.”huh brass and exotic wood used to make the pipe must have been expensive it would be a shame if anything broke it” he said before his grip tightened on the pipe almost threatening to bend or break it.”heres the thing that boy you spat at is a member of my household and I think you need to apologize to him” the dragon said before he tossed the pipe back to the woman.”and don’t think you have the ability to push people around due to your supposed royal blood, human royalty is just a weak title nothing more” he growled lightly revealing razor sharp fangs. Sol then heard his adopted son Ahote greet him along with everyone and then apologized to the woman for her having to wait while Sol just sighed and shook his head.” honestly Ahote I didn’t think she deserved an apology but I guess its too late now” he said before he leveled his gaze at the woman once again.” I am Sol Terumi the dragon king and the Ace of this guild. Before I even consider letting you join what is your name and why do you wish to join us?” he asked as he summoned his custom Kiseru that Yuiisai had gotten him from a shadow portal and it magically filled with Nightshade tainted tobacco and then it lit as he took a breath of it and then breathed out the poisoned smoke in front of him.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 15th December 2017, 12:54 pm

Word Count:
    0 / 0
    Tags:
    @ - Lady Caroline @ - Sol @ - Ahote

Aguya listened to the woman as she spoke about her rank and chuckled a bit "My lord is the ruler of the dragonic race and second in command to this guild, I still told him he needs to earn my respect and loyalty what makes you think your worthless title would make me change my outlook on such a thing?" he asked tilting his head, it was true he was a pain in Sol's ass and his attitude was often put up with for Yuii's sake but he also knew on some level the elder dragon respected him such things. "Those who give respect and loyalty give freely without thought are weak willed individual's that have no self worth. A true sovereign, lord, lady so on so forth will lead by example and work hard to earn such things. My lady has earned my devotion to her... my lord though he is arrogant I do respect him for trying to make sure my lady is comfortable when we where brought to his home." he explained "You on the other hand are no different than I, we are both servants we just have different masters at current, you are just far to full of yourself believing that idiotic title you cling to means something within these halls or those who reign above you; also I would like to point out, I may be a servant boy but my manners and etiquette are far more refined than yours at this current time." with that he turned his attention to Ahote bowing politely.

"Greetings young lord, it is a pleasure to see you again and less fidgety than when we first met." his words where polite until he heard him apologise making the dragon face palm "Seems I spoke to soon.." Aguya sighed walking over raising his head so their eyes had to meet "A small piece of advice if you will listen young lord, this is your home apologising to one such as her takes from your power and authority giving it to them; if you wish to be a weak doormat for people that is your right but don't sully your parents names by doing it in front of them, such weaknesses are rarely forgiven or forgotten by enemies and allies alike." he said bluntly honest to the youth "You have a lot of strength and potential but you also have a long path ahead of you if you wish anyone to take you seriously." with that he moved back to Yuiisai's side listening to the goings on between Sol and the newcomer.

His eyes where looking at the pipe the other was using "Was your kingdom so poor that it's royals could only afford brass and a second rate tropical wood?" he asked before noting the high end silver Kiseru that was now in Sol's hands "Now that my lord uses is worthy of a royal, and was a gift from my lady as a sign of her thanks and respect to him." he said who looked at Yuii who had remained quiet. "The winds have grown harsher recently Sol, I think something bad is coming." she commented her eyes looking a way a little a smile on her lips "I'm glad you still use the Kiseru I had made for you, is it more effective for you than the last?" she questioned wondering if it needed some tweaking so she could get it done. It was now she laid eyes on Caroline for the first time her outfit seemingly strange to her "Are you shaped like that?" she asked genuinely making Aguya chuckle "No, they just believe it attractive." he commented making Yuii blink "To look like a pregnant wasp?" she commented back making Aguya snicker nodding.

Yuii soon turned her attention to Caroline once more and took a few steps forward leaning in her lips by the taller woman's ears "Speak to my attendant like he is the filth beneath your shoe again and we are going to have a falling out and I promise you no power in existence will save you from my wrath." she whispered her voice dark holding an undertone of madness but it was clear she meant every word she had just threatened the other with, though whispered Aguya and Sol would have been able to have heard as if she was speaking normally. With that she went back to smiling sweetly as she normally did, like the conversation never happened "Nice talk." her voice happy as she turned to Ahote walking over she kissed his forehead like she normally did "You missed your last lesson with me and with everything else going on with you I was worried." she confessed, she would have hugged him but knew it went against everything she knew so didn't.
    Template by Leila Vergious

Where There's Smoke (Intro) 59867_s

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:51 pm