Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Corrupting the Pure

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Corrupting the Pure

Post by Oykai 3rd December 2017, 6:25 pm

It was a while since the courtesan had been out of the castle and bit her lip as she moved to write a letter so that the one who owned her knew what she had intended to do, she was bored and thus restless which would be hard to imagine given how she was raised and where. The difference was that there she had guests and entertained occasionally forfilling other roles to those whom she chose to drink the ceremonial wine with. Placing the letter in an envelope she stood moving out of the room blinking as she seen her attendant standing there with his sword in his hand looking more than a little confused as his lady rarely left her room willingly. "Lady Yuiisai, what is going on?" asked the larger male, she was sure that he would have been still in training with Sol but it seemed as if it had ended earlier than normal. She took note that he was covered in bandages but still wore a smile, it made her wonder just how much pain he was really in given part of his heritage made him heal naturally while the other side would call him foolish for making him mistakes.

"I'm going out for a while." she said holding onto the envelope in her hand that was addressed to sol "There's a blizzard coming though my lady, you don't have clothing fit for such harsh weather yet." he warned her knowing that he couldn't stop her he was her attendant and guardian nothing else "I'm bored Aguya, I'll be okay." she said trying to not seem worried about the weather, she was trapped in a new cage, this one was just as gilded as the last but it was in an orb of ice where she couldn't leave due to the harshness. "Then I am accompanying you." he said tying the sword to his side watching as she placed the letter into the door so Sol would be able to see it easily if he came to check on her or Aguya before walking to exit the castle. "Hows your flying?" she asked looking at him who groaned "He still insists on pushing me off the roof, my wings aren't moving like they should." he said with a frustrated tone the amount of times he hurt himself by hitting the ground trying to fly.

"I see, then again flying in a blizzard would be dangerous anyway." she said shivering as they started their decent "Why does he push you off the roof, wouldn't trying from the ground be safer?" she asked not really knowing why they where doing as they where "It be safer but it's more your survival instincts kick in." he explained walking at her side watching the snow fall gently "But yours aren't?" she asked him, her voice showing worry "If I was in any real danger perhaps but I can see the ground." he admitted "Don't tell him I said that or he will push me off the castle roof to the cliff below." he said rubbing his head a little "Why would I tell him something like that? The fact you're being pushed off the roof at all worries me." she said shivering once again, Aguya moved forward picking up the smaller person in his arms dashing down the mountain taking short cuts and using little used areas to block them from the elements before to long they where at the bottom. "Where are we going?" they asked tilting their head now wondering "I heard of this place called Fat Monster Island, I'm curious." she said heading towards the nearest port so they could grab the next ship.
    Word count: 617

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corrupting the Pure 59867_s
    Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Corrupting the Pure

Post by Oykai 3rd December 2017, 6:26 pm

Rolling for our mobs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd December 2017, 6:26 pm

The member 'Yuiisai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Corrupting the Pure TV6mrb1 Corrupting the Pure X6fB6gw Corrupting the Pure UtKyMUJ Corrupting the Pure TV6mrb1 Corrupting the Pure UtKyMUJ Corrupting the Pure TV6mrb1 Corrupting the Pure TV6mrb1 Corrupting the Pure TV6mrb1
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 4th December 2017, 12:39 pm

While the two were heading out Sol was currently inside his bedroom and was just waking up from a nap. He yawned before the candles in the room lit automatically with fire magic.”Ah much better nothing like a nap to get you feeling refreshed” he said as he stretched and removed the blankets from him before he got out of bed and the shadows covered his lower half before they vanished and revealed the dragon king in his normal black pants and he stretched out his arms as he yawned revealing his fangs. After a moment Sol caught sight of a letter under the door of his room.”hmm whats this Yuu is making a trip out to the monster lands. Hmm its been a while since I was out there perhaps I should join them and raise some hell while I am at it” he said as he opened the letter and read it.

Sol headed out of his bedroom and passed by one of the succubus in the hallway. “tell the cooks to hold off on dinner tonight ill be getting back late” he said as the succubus simply nodded”yes my lord where are you off to?” she asked as Sol cracked his neck. “Im off to the Fat Monsterlands to meet up with Yuiisai and Aguya I need some exercise and dealing with some ugly brutes should be good after a long nap” he said with a smirk on his face as the demon woman nodded and smiled.”understood have a good time sir” she said as Sol headed for one of the upper level balconys and he headed outside before he unfurled his wings and took to the sky the blizzard around him not hampering his flight at all as he quickly reached the peak of the mountain and he shifted into his dragon form before he took off again towards the direction of the cursed lands.

It only took a few moments for Sol to get out of the cold blizzard of mt Hakobe and out into the skies of Fiore with the dragon releasing a thunderous roar after a few moments as he passed over the town of Hargeon. Despite how dark the dragon king was there was somethings he never got tired of and flying high in the skies of Fiore was uplifting and took his mind off many troubles that he kept grounded. It didn’t take long before Sol was over the neutral grounds and while he felt the fatigue from his magic being drained he quickly got passed the land and finally landed in the Fat Monster lands. Sol landed in dragon form before he shifted back to human form as he would wait for the members of his household to show up. A few of the large monsters in the area saw Sol and decided to approach him but before they could even consider attacking they felt Sols magic power and they suddenly backed away knowing that the slayer could kill them with ease

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 5th December 2017, 8:01 pm

Appearance:

The only form of exhaustion that ever seemed to plague Sakura since a physical limitation of stress and strain had been removed was just mental stress. Though a lot of it was endured under the guise of being able to block it or push it aside as though it were nothing, after a while it tends to turn into a headache. For her, these headaches form in other ways then a throbbing pain. Her sight sways and her balance starts to come into question from time-to-time because of it. It's that kind of thing that makes it harder for her to function in any capacity and thus is forced to seek out help from someone. Granted, she hated to use her magic for such petty reasons, but no matter the reason, her summons never cared having to help her out in a bind like that. Maybe the incessant apologies to follow from pick up to after drop off? It's just an old mental habit from her older days as a normal person, having to try and not be a burden to her mother, yet ending up needing to apologize to cover up the fact she had made her go out of her way for such a silly purpose. It wasn't anything really, so long as she was ok when these things happened, but the fact of being the burden upset her and put her into that mindset where then, she'd cry herself to sleep some nights from it. Now.. now is more of just an imposition than anything else.

As the doll awoke, she shot up with a loud scream. A nightmare. She heaved huffs of air and out as she looked around, seeing her room and then down at the large bed. Just reaching for the bed, the mere thought that she'd been wrapped up in some long vegetative state was to an end, her hands on the sheets was enough to realize that she'd only had another nightmare. Her door bursted open, her mother panicked by the cry of fear and then sitting onto her bed with a sad look as she petted the doll on her head. She didn't have to say anything, and she really didn't. "Miss Sakura~" A dainty voice called before the pitter patter of paws on the floorboards revealed the white snow fox. "You're needed by Yuiisai for a mission of some sorts. You humans seem to really enjoy hanging out together, don't you." The fox inquired, jumping up onto the bed and setting the note onto Sakura lap. "Ohhhh golly! This padding is so soft! I could curl up on here and fall asleep!" Pressing her paws into the blanket, the mother giggled and reached out to pet her before Sakura jumped over and placed her hand on the fox's body. "D-Don't do that! Her fur is... different." The fox nodded and seated herself where she stood. "Yuppers! Humans that touch it get burned real badly. Miss Sakura and clothing and other materials don't get hurt though! Our climate is so bitter, it's just like that... BUT anyways, let's get dressed girlfriend! We're gonna have an adventure!"

---Several minutes later---

"A-Are you positive I should be in this, Rosie? I-I.. I don't know... It's not.. too bad, but-" A small gloved hand cut her off as she had been bopped on her forehead from an arm that reached around from behind her head. "Nonsense, cutiepie! You'll like, look fabulous! Not that you can feel more fabulous than ya are, but like, Mama Rosie's here to perfect perfection!" The mermaid cheerfully chanted, a squeaky woo from the fox as she curiously watched as her companion was more or less 'dolled up' for the occasion. "All done, little one! Now get there and show em who the prettiest, perfect doll out there is!" The mermaid leaned over the girls shoulder, giving a small kiss on the cheek and a pat on the back for encouragement before she vanished, splashing into a small puddle of water, making Sakura sigh. She waved a hand and weaved it over into a larger bowl. "Mmm.. I forgot Yuii left me this to wear when I came back to her room... But I didn't intend to think she'd- they'd-... Nevermind. Whenever you're ready, Crystal." The tiny figure held out her arms, being almost tackled by the fox, she tried to carry her out before letting her go and huffing. Maybe walking would be best for them both for now...

The little doll began to inspect the letter, headed out of her house and town while they hoofed it towards a port town. Neither of them seemed to be fatigued from the walk, but Sakura never knew what that was like anymore, which wasn't that bad if she had to get somewhere and had no time to rest. As she entered the port town on the letters directions, the little blonde and her companion headed towards the docks until they seemed to have noticed someone who stood out from the crowds.. much like herself in the outfit given to her. "Yuiisai!" She called out after running over towards them and waiting for them to settle their attention to her before giving a tiny wave of her hand. "Your note didn't really explain all that much. May I ask where we're going?" She asked, petting her companion several times on her head.

901 words

]
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 6th December 2017, 11:03 am

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire

Dormant within an abyss that sung a lullaby, the seeds of dandelions seemed to sown within the field as the breeze carried gently… But. That would’ve been a dream… A dream of a place that has long since been gone. Curled into shapeless form, a black figure cast against the ground. The stray found herself mingled within the shadow of another, someone that, she supposed, was important to her… If she could dare to call him that… Or even claim them as that, much like Yuiisai… Who had been harmed by her own abilities and promises, the product of abuse that was Aioai, was Erebus. So insignificant, these attempts were. Maybe… Those seeds could’ve sprouted up blessedly, if she had been able to die. Fashioning her like a fur coat, the depression or the pain within this hole within her chest happened to be made up of dead things, the depression was a warmth and a sickness—Had she dared ask. Where was the light weeping this time?

Shameful. She needn’t to ask. Instead of the bold question, she took to the cowardly action. Grabbing her shovel, she dug deeper and made the hollow place in her chest nothing more than void of despair. Possibly, death would be her’s if she could complete the sending. Maybe. Everything would be better for everyone. Comical, truly hilarious. Finding Yuiisai made it worse, but everything felt bearable and for a moment, she was able to breath… Even when everything fell apart the first day. Even when Aguya had a few words with her… Horrible as it was considered. Yuiisai didn’t bare anything against her. So. Maybe. The light was there, swaying in front of her blind hues.

With the passage of a day, maybe two. On this day, a bit earlier in her morning… She was woken with a set of clothes that held itself completely different from her standard attire—Traditional and elegant. Much like what Yuiisai fancied. Aioai, herself, was influenced into the clothing and was even told to take care of it. Possibly, she wore it because it made Yuiisai feel better… Or, it felt a little nice to have such nice things… To feel important to someone. She wasn’t well versed with the tradition belonging to Aguya and Yuiisai, but she managed to wiggle herself into the handmade and quite snuggly-soft hanfu and it’s layers. The base color had been currant, awhile there was ivory little designs with other colors that complimented, such as greys and blacks for the lining—And yes, for the first time in many, many years. Aioai, the nightstray, was wearing shoes that added to the attire. And, she could easily admit, the headdress and the doing of her hairstyle was almost as difficult as fighting a dragon as a kitten. Her head wasn’t perfect, but she tried and maybe, she actually got somewhere, hopefully, Yuiisai could at least praise her efforts—Too bad, she was too ashamed to express them. It felt she was putting diamonds on cow patties… She was the cow patties..
    picture of outfit and accessories:

Reflecting on the more innocent memories, that heavy depression and even these days that were nothing more than a past, she didn’t feel as horrid as she did when she thought of all the cons—Yet, she still lurked within the shadow belonging to Aguya with almost no desire of being seen nor heard. At least. For this moment, as Aguya dashed with in hold Yuiisai to the dock without insight of where Aioai was coming nor not. Within her mind, maybe, she could keep within Aguya’s shadow and until the end of this visit… Possibly just take the trouble of disobeying, but then Yuiisai would feel sad and be concerned. So. Aioai had waited and drew up her answer.

waiting their halt and stop, with with Aguya placing down Yuiisai, Aioai, being the shadow lurker that she was, would’ve appeared emerging from the shadow belonging to the dragon attendant—Obscured in shape for a mere blink of an eye. She revealed herself with her hues looking straight to the ground, a half baked smile and an uneasy stance of being gravely uncomfortable in both appearance and general existence. “H-Hello.. My lady… Yuiisai… Aguya…” She murmured in a soft tone, attempting to be a bit cheerful, she hadn’t really said much, as she kept herself in her best attempts to keep herself in room and out of sight, with her greeting, she bowed to the both of them, going as far to back out of Aguya’s shadow. Within the distance, a familiar voice of a person she hadn’t yet to meet, a young female of some type[Sakura], called out to Yuiisai as she dashed over to the three. To which. Aioai turned and greeted this person. “Hello, miss…” She murmured with a short bow. Rising back to her stand as she remained quiet until addressed.

Health: ?? • Mana: ?? • Status: Stuff  • Aioai: LinkPicture: True Aioai
    made by Wolf of GS
    anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 6th December 2017, 7:27 pm

Rain.

wc: 1036 / 3000
    @The Gang of BF

As Rain stood near her room, Drip and Drop began to pace back and forth while loading a single duffel-bag full of glass bottles and vials. These containers happened to be empty at this moment, and would be used later to fill with different types of blood that she would be able to receive on her mission. Currently she stood overlooking the bridge that connected the tower of her bedroom to the rest of her castle, entirely naked and letting the wind breeze through her bare hair and skin. Her hair was entirely straightened and delicate, as her skin was, and was not tainted by anything besides her black guild mark under her breasts. Her skin was as white as the snow that coated the mountains surrounding her magnificent castle in Mt. Hakobe, which were nearly invisible due to the thick mass of fog that coated this area from the outside. It was her safe-haven, a place that was nearly invisible to the naked eye of humans. There was only two ways to enter, the first being of an aerial perspective while the other being a mere crack inside the mountains. It was a death trap for intruders, and if anyone were to try and break in, they would face the wrath of Satan's second daughter.

As she began to brush her fingers through her hair, she heard a loud roar echo through the mountains of Hakobe. "What an interesting turn of events... Drip and Drop, my cards and coat please." she told her servants mentally as they slipped in the last vial, her body still angled with her back toward them looking out to the mountains. Rain snapped her fingers, and her body was suddenly developed with a cast of black shadows. These shadows quickly faded from around her, and her body was soon clothed in a rather semi-older style of black and white clothing. This clothing was similar to that of the time that the Salem Witch Trials occurred, and to top it all off, her hair was now done in a neater style. This consisted of two large groups tied in the front with red ribbons, while the rest was tucked behind her shoulders and reached down to her rump. Drip walked behind her with a neat stack of her belongings, each going up as they decreased in size. On top was her butterfly pin, which she stuck on the back of her head, which would be covered after the final thing she would put on. The second was her tarot box, which she opened and removed a single card from. As for the rest of the box, she stuck it to her belt and proceeded to hold the final object. This was a hooded cape that was as red as blood, which beautifully matched her ribbons in her hair. After she put it on, she ordered her two servants to get into their smaller forms- capable of flight.

Rain slowly turned back near the balcony, and proceeded to hold the singular card in hand. The High Priestess, one of the most frequently used cards of her deck, the card she would be channeling's magic on this day. She watched The High Priestess as her eyes began to shine the same color as the tarot card's, soon aligning as one. Rain opened her tarot case and slipped the card back into the stack, soon closing it and securing it with another lock upon her belt. She neared the balcony further and further and climbed upon it, balancing both of her black boots on the thin railing while looking down. Drip and Drop flew behind her, and she soon looked down at the water below them and began to think. "To Fat Monsterland." she thought to herself, as her eyes shot a single beam of light down from the balcony and produced a wide portal on-top of the water. This portal swirled purple and white colors around its light mass, accompanied by flowers that looked to be inside The High Priestess' hair and card background. She began to stare at it and turned around 180 degrees, and prepared to do the unpredictable.

She released her feet, causing her body to fall backwards through midair. Her hair began to twirl through the wind as she fell in a straight motion, her head plummeting toward the portal first. Drip and Drop quickly followed her through the sky, flying above her as her eyes began to close. After a few seconds of falling, they finally hit the portal, and their three bodies were developed in complete light. They could feel their bodies warping through space and time, and they were completely zipping across the world at a rapid rate. After a few seconds of warping through a mass of purple flowers, the party finally made it to Fat Monsterland. Her body entered into the area as if she quickly descended out of the portal that lay flat on the ground, considering she flew approximately ten feet in the air before landing on her feet- standing right next to someone that she did not expect to find here. The Dragon King.

"Hello, my dear..." she would tell him mentally, as Drip and Drop would pop out of the portal with  their duffel-bag floating behind her. The portal from behind them would close extremely quickly and fade into time, while Rain would remove a few flowers tucked in various cracks of her clothing before checking to make sure her tarot box was still at her side. She was slightly angry that she was not alone- she did not feel as though a blood run would be as efficient with someone as special as Sol standing in her way. However, she would share the blood if he wished. She wished that nobody else would come, but she did not know what was in store. However, she knew that his presence would cause the kill to be done more easily. She removed a singular vial of blood tied to her leg and began to drink it, sealing it back once it was halfway emptied. For now she could just wait for the enemies to show up, however long that may be...

"Let's kill these goodies."

Corrupting the Pure 8qhOnIb

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 7th December 2017, 7:31 am

Word Count:
    1'469/ 3'000
    Tags:
    @ -Sol
    @ -Aioai
    @ -Aoi
    @ -Rain.

Neither Yuiisai nor Aguya had any idea that Yuii's letter had been read by the one they served already, nor would they expect that he would have decided to meet them there so that was going to be an interesting meeting when it happened when they got to their next destination. Yuiisai could feel that there wasn't something right within the shadow of her dear attendant, but she was to cold to voice her concerns to him but was sure that if it was a threat that he would have already dealt with it by now that was until she remembered he was holding her close to keep her warm from the cold harsh lands. "I told you my lady, you don't have clothing fit for such harsh weather or climates, we should turn back." he said concerned about her paling complexion, to him she was moved from one gilded cage to another but this time she couldn't even leave the building or she could die of hypothermia.

In truth he didn't want her within a dark guild nor did he want her anywhere near Sol or his darkness so had started to get things in motion for them to leave, but on hearing rumours that Sol was the guilds master spy he hadn't spoke to anyone about the matter in fear of what may happen. Regardless in no time they where down the mountain and at the near by docks when another took steps out of his shadow as he placed Yuiisai down his hand unsheathing his sword and resting it gently on the other attendant's neck. On seeing who it was he re-sheathed his sword grumbling "Aioai, didn't we already have this discussion" he said sternly walking over fixing what was wrong with her hair and clothing "For your first time I'm impressed but next time ask for help." he said moving to swat her gently at the back of her head "No longer within mine or our ladies shadow without permission Aioai, do I make myself clear." his tone showed he was more than a little irritated over almost doing her damage.

After a while the ship was about to leave and the small group of Aguya, Aioai and Yuii was about to board when Yuii stopped suddenly making Aguya take pause to see what was going on only to see the small doll like girl dash up and hug onto Yuiisai making her laugh and giggle as she picked her up hugging her close "Hello Sakura, you look so very beautiful." she admitted looking down at the small white fox that accompanied her leaning over she was about to pet it when Aguya stopped it "The fur is far to cold for you, it would do serious harm." he warned noticing the temperature change around it, it made Yuii pout a little but she nodded knowing that Aguya was doing his job so didn't argue. "Let's get on the ship so we can go on our adventure!" she said with a happy grin running onto the ship Sakura in her arms knowing Aguya and Aioai would be close behind.

Before long the ship had set sail, due to find and games time flew past quickly and before anyone knew it they where at fat monster island. "Aioai, keep on your toes we don't want her fighting if we can help it, do you understand." his voice normally that was calm held tension and caution. He knew of this island as a youth but never thought he'd ever take steps here. With everyone off the ship they moved around and within five or so minutes seen two other figures in the distance, walking forward a little she seen who it was and looked to Aguya as she held Sakura closer almost like a little girl holding a doll for comfort. "We can go look at another part my lady." he knew what she was thinking and given the information she gave her the last time they where on a task with Sol and Rain this played into his plan to get her to leave the guild, quietly she nodded and started to walk in a different direction eventually stumbling across mages attacking monsters who seemed to be just defending their home "A-Aguya..." she said to her attendant who nodded dashing forward to a mage who seemed to have a Lamia scale mark on her neck.

Quickly he dodged the spell and managed to kick her back but was quickly flanked by other mages but easily caught his pace slashing at each more than once, he knew that Yuiisai would want him to go easy on them but his poison dragon heritage was fighting to get free and with it the urge to kill the threats. It truly was taking everything he had to remain in his normal personality and only hit none vital points but he wondered how long that would truly last. "A little help would be nice Aioai, some of these mages aren't walks in the park." he explained still weaving, kicking and slicing his current opponents.
    Template by Leila Vergious

Last edited by Yuiisai on 17th December 2017, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 8th December 2017, 2:23 am

Sol was rather surprised as he saw Rain appear beside him and he simply bowed to her a bit.”Hello Rain your lookin well” he said as he  suddenly saw a few shapes in the distance and he smirked as he saw the shapes of Yuiisai and Aguya approaching along with a young woman and Aioi and Sol could only  grin slightly wider as he approached the group. “well I gotta say this day is full of surprises I came here just incase you two needed a hand and I find that Rain is here for some reason and you brought the newbie and a girl who looks a lot like a doll” he said as he bowed to the four  in greeting.  He was about to speak further before the advancing horde of Lamia Scale and Infinity Hydra mages approached. Sol watched as Aguya headed towards one of them and Sol looked at Yuii.” Tell you what Yuii after we deal with these pests I’ll head back to the castle I  get the feeling you two wanted some alone…” Sol said before he cut himself off as he saw something in  hiding near Yuiis shadow that shouldn’t have been there.

Sol suddenly reached towards Yuiisais shadow and  suddenly grabbed into Sakuras shadow and suddenly he pulled out a young man with a Infinity Hydra mark on his neck and Sol growled before he fully pulled him out as two more approached .”your far to young to try that trick on my you insect” Sol said before his arm was wrapped in a bladed chain of Enkidu as he glared down at the man in his hands and he quickly delivered three powerful bladed punches to the mans face before he kicked the man towards the group for them to deal with and turned to face the other two." Yuii they won’t get to you I promise” Sol said before he looked at Rains direction.”hey Rain you up for some bloodshed  or are you going to let me have all the fun” he said as he looked at the two mages “I’lll give you two a chance walk away or this gets bloody” he said before the two mages both women shook their heads.

we can’t let any of you go  the council wants all Basilisk Fang members caught and brought to justice” one of them said before Sol suddenly grinned.”your version of justice wants to make me puke but if you want to risk death then so be it” Sol said before he took a breath in and then he unleashed is signature bellow at the two mages and caught them in a vortex of venom and caused them to shriek in agnoy and suffer from the effects of godslaying poison in their veins.”you asked for this you fools now your going to suffer before you meet the reaper” Sol taunted as he  slowly started to approach them and watched with glee as they suddenly realized who they were now fighting against

501 wc

spells:

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 17th December 2017, 6:01 pm

Word Count:
    2'283/ 3'000
    Tags:
    @ -Sol

It was only a few minutes before hand that they had seemingly had all met up than they had separated, Yuii didn't mind it so much since what she was told on the task with Rain and Sol; to be honest she still hated how she felt betrayed by them but there was nothing to be done right now as she was left alone with her attendant Aguya and her owner Sol. Soon enough she was looking around to see where Rain, Aioai and Sakura ran off to but seen nothing. "I guess Rain wanted to create her own death, Aio has likely left due to what happened at the guild hall..." she raised her hand to her still healing shoulder, she couldn't exactly blame her Aguya sternly told her off for four hours after holding her against a wall the entire time that if she ever was hurt by Aio's magic again she would be wishing for a demise that would never be granted her. Yuii herself held no ill will towards Aio believing it was her own fault for leaving her but then she was taken from her home while she was asleep so had no way to stop it. Sakura on the other hand she knew was from a legal guild and seeing that they where up against mages was likely dead set against harming them, this she couldn't blame her doll like friend for if she had a choice she'd likely do the same.

"Thank you, Aguya and I could use it." she said honestly her tone cold, but if she was truthful with herself she didn't think she or Aguya would ever return to the castle. She had been told by Aguya that he was asked questions and had answered them in full so it made her wonder then why he done what he done and why she was bought but remained quiet on her thoughts. "I... I don't need your protection!" she stuttered clenching her hands, holding back tears "I don't want you protecting me... EVER!" it was clear she was upset but her last word was filled with an anger Sol would have never seen from her before. Yuiisai's hands started to move gracefully under their willowed sleeves though it was subtle as she did a light mist of started to move from her, this mist is darker than most of the mists the enemy mages had seen creating a foreboding feeling to those of her strength making them stop in their tracks. Soon after she moved her right hand up in the air her index and thumb being the only fingers that where unfurled a glowing blue seal with runes appearing just above her hand, in a single movement almost as if pulling a trigger shards appear shifting between black, purple, yellow and white appear. Her the hand soon flattend the shards moving dealing dealing damage to the five mages she had stopped in their tracks, her eyes showing one dark orb in her milky jade coloured eyes.

While all this was going on Aguya was dashing between the startled mages hitting vital areas, the blade of his sword coated with a deadly poison that he knew would stack thanks to having activating the Imgodid Sepa ability on the blade "You've done it this time!" he yelled at Sol his eyes showing anger which was a first for the normal stoic dragonic youth "She gets hurt I'm coming after your head!" he called out striking another of the bound mages three more times before dashing to the next he wanted to deal as much damage as possible and knew thee poison would help. "I don't want her fighting, it's not good for anyone espec-" his eyes went wide as he pulled back seeing the infinity hydra symbol hesitant to attack "Ancestors forgive us..." he whispered his eyes going to Sol "Yth tepoha vi dilema, si tir ti huven jacioniv lowdir tikilvi mrith batobot hertan pobon shafaer astahi. jaciv geou nurti onelka jaciariv." he said to the other his sword pointed at the symbol of the woman in front of himself "si tir ti ricin tirir nomeno malsvir gewj tagoa coi naktaic jacioniv vur geou waph mrith wer whedabra batobot geou confn, shar jaciv ui taq vur si geou ti origato wer likes di wux vur dout cirau clax jacioniv mitne." he called out "Forgive me, but it's between you and her and that decision was made for me fourteen years ago." with that he dealt a deadly blow quickly pushing the sword through the woman's windpipe granting her a quick and painless death though knew not all would be so lucky. To his surprise the monsters that called this island home where not attacking them but the intruders he seen a few taking out the ones he had already injured before going after stronger unharmed enemies.
    Template by Leila Vergious

Translations:

Enemies:

D - 5/5
    C - 0/10
    B - 0/5
    A - 0/10
    SS - 0/1

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 17th December 2017, 11:31 pm

While Sol was getting ready to go after more mages he heard what yuiisai said to him and he  sighed before he growled slightly he was trying to be kind and it felt like she just spat at him. Then aguya decided to push him further by telling him that he had really done it this time and that if she got hurt that he would come after Sols head.”HATCHLING SHUT THE HELL UP!” he roared as he felt his body shifting still and scales started to appear around his face.”you can try to kill me hatchling but you’ll never even get a chance” he snarled as he watched yuii  rip thru other mages with her magic before he once again heard Aguya speak in draconic and while it was tough for him to understand he got the message that he said.

ruz hi pruz dein ek siiv tir uv dreh nii hinmaar dahik nust fen krii ek waan nust ofaal grozein, ko un maarahmik thunuv lahzey fen krii diist ahrk laan laan zuspein. ”Sol said before he  heard the other bit of dragonic language and Sol scoffed at  his comment before he saw a group of ten mages approaching  and the dragon king finally decided to release the anger he was holding and he suddenly released an earth shaking roar before the monsters that were planning on approaching the oncoming mages headed towards  Yuiisai and Aguya as if sensing they were safe to be around then what the dragon king was planning to do. Once he was  almost within striking distance Sol finally erupted and he put his hands together. “When you taint hell and corrupt heaven” he muttered before he gained a large amount of black venom around his hands before he suddenly unleashed a mass of poison blades at the group of mages.”VENOM GODS SAMAEL!!!!!!!!!!” he roared before  the mages screamed in pain from the hemotoxin  flooding their system and causing them to bleed without any sign of clotting.

A few of the mages managed to try and swing at sol before the dragon king suddenly revealed his razor sharp fangs and the second set under them and he caught the mages fist with his teeth before the fangs proceeded to rip them all off and sol devoured them before he struck the man so hard with his claws that the legal mages jaw was knocked clean off before he struck the man three more times with his claws before he hit the ground.”YOUR ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE” he roared before he ducked a swipe from another mage and then stabbed him in the chest with both his claws four times before he ripped the man completely in two by stabbing his hands in his chest one more time.and released. The dragon kings eyes were wild and his body was drenched in blood making the mans appearance even more terrifying. The dragon king kept his assault up as he rushed at two more mages and proceeded to stab them both three times with his claws before they dropped to the floor dead with bleeding holes all over their chest.  Summoning his chain enkidu sol then proceeded to catch three men in the bladed chains before with a quick yank the mages dropped to the ground before Sol quickly delivered two powerful stomps to each mages head turning them to mush . He then turned to a woman and he grabbed her by the shoulders before  he ripped downwards and no only shredded her shoulders but severed major blood veins causing her to bleed out before he slammed his claws into her chest four times to completly kill her sol turned around  three sixty and impaled the other woman thru the back of the head with  his claws while he used his other hand to impale the woman thru the chest two more times.

He then procceded to pull his claws out and grabbed the final mage who was a man and he lifted him off his feet before he proceeded to take bite after bite out of him but the man didn’t die at first he just kept screaming and screaming blood murder as Sols fang ripped thru flesh and bone like it was butter and he finally dropped the body after taking over seven bites and then dropped the mans body showing major parts of his chest and arms completely missing. Sol  let out a vicious roar before he  hunched over slightly taking heaving breaths.”Come on your legal human cowards. I want to kill every one of you!. Your took one of my queens from me so I’m going to take everything you all have for the endless amount of hate I have for all of you!” he shouted towards where the mages had come from. There was madness and hatred in sols eyes and  immense hatred in his words.”Aguya Yuiisai keep your distance  I need a moment to calm down” he said after a moment not looking at them, he knew they most likely  were frightened of him due to his brutal and merciless attack on the mages.

792 wc

D - 5/5
    C - 10/10
    B - 0/5
    A - 0/10
    SS - 0/1

translation:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:31 pm