Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social)

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social) Empty When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social)

Post by michaelkeha 2nd February 2017, 2:58 am

Michael stumbled around the town in a less than sober state it was a rare occasion that he got to drink good and properly granted he was still in control of his mental facilities finding himself a nice big tree to sit under to watch the setting sun and have a nice evening laying against the firm tree's trunk he found himself relaxed more relaxed than he had been in quite some time granted last time he was here the evening was most unusual, to say the least, he rummaged through his pockets and found a half finished bag of sweets popping it open he grabbed himself a bright red sucker and began to enjoy it's cherry filled flavor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social) -9gECUXK
    Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social) Empty Re: When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social)

Post by Chloe Rivers 2nd February 2017, 4:41 am

Pure chaos? Is that what the fourth wall thought of Chloe? Oh no, see Chloe wasn't as predictable as even chaos was. Which oddly enough that was an ironic statement coming from that perspective, especially when the woman in question, Chloe was currently wandering around the town of Hosenka. A flashy architectural town such as this was only visited by the fickle chaotic being simply because of how random she could be in her entirety. This was simply because she had no interest in the flashy architecture, or the silly spas that it was so widely known for. Honestly, Chloe hated the thought of all those fancy spas, simply because she hated crowds. To put it in otherwords, have you ever cornered a cat with multiple people while the cat was in water? Yeah, end result? Blood.

Perhaps that was the reason Chloe was licking at her nails, biting at them to sharpen them while she had them extended. The faint tint of red under one of her nails indicated someone got too close to her in a spa when she felt cornered, and this is perhaps the reason why some of her clothing appeared slightly wet while she walked through the town, eventually only stopping because she began to smell something different. It wasn't a common smell but it wasn't new. The smell of sweet candy. She only had encountered the smell once before but was unaware as to why it existed, and last time she had parted a small child from the delectably sweet treat to casually examine it before the child had began to cry. Truly an annoying sound that was. Though she had her ways to deal with that too.

Now however she was drawn to the candy's smell again, not because she was addicted or enjoyed the taste 'that' much, but rather she wanted to know what it was. The child was crying too much for her to question them, so this time, when she noticed the smell came from a larger figure, Chloe didn't hesitate to vanish from her position, quickly warping next to Michael's side as she spoke

"What is that? I want it, can I haz sweet smelling thing?"

A rather blunt and direct question as she in all honesty, was only drawn to the sweetness for strange reasons, sugar in general was an enjoyable taste that didn't actually follow along with her wild cat tastebuds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chloe used to have a signature... but she ate it.   *Lick*
    Profile Link|| Dimensional Chaos||Bank/Plotter link
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social) Empty Re: When polite mania meets pure chaos.(private social)

Post by michaelkeha 2nd February 2017, 4:58 am

Michael was taken aback by the sudden appearance of this rather feral looking young woman but then again he did have a conversation with a sentient candy cane before so this wasn't exactly going to crack his top ten of weird events in his life nor the top forty actually he smiled his normal smile and said in his usual deep gravely voice" Sure go ahead and have some I can't eat it all myself" offering the bag to the woman for her to pick whatever candy she wanted from it, he laughed a little and asked his new acquaintance "So friend what's your name?" more curious about the new arrival than anything else he examined her closely she was unusual but still rather pretty maybe Michael's luck was on an upswing.

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 2nd February 2017, 7:27 am

One must never ever underestimate the random direct bluntness chaos can cause. For you see, Chloe asked if she could have something, and got told 'sure' or in otherwords 'yes', while yet being offered something else at the same time. The gesture would normally confuse the straight forward being had she not already marked Michael's offer of a bag of candy as a mistake to what she had asked. See, she asked for the candy curently in Michael's mouth and to her, she got told yes.

So with that in mind, Chloe reached forward almost like an eager kid and attempting to snag the red lolipop sucker out of Michael's mouth while they were talking before quickly placing it within her own without much regard. If by somehow she would have failed to snag the red sweet treat, she'd of used teleportation magic instead to snag it. If not stopped the first time, she would show a face of contentment and joy as the sweet flavor coated the inside of her mouth. The act would bring a smile on her face without realizing what she had done, or how 'odd' or abnormal she was acting and would let out a giggle as she looked back at Michael.

"thank you" she spoke, having learned some manners in the past, not many but at least that one existed. "My name is Chloe, what is yours?" she spoke again, switching the side of the mouth the lolipop was currently in.

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 2nd February 2017, 10:14 am

Michael let out a full bellied laugh as the red sucker was removed from his mouth and placed in Chloe's mouth "well aren't you a brave one" he smiled even more broadly he placed his finger on her nose and pressed lightly in an extremely playful manner "My name is Michael Vulpi of Blue Pegasus at your service" he grabbed a hard lemon candy from the pack and popped it into his mouth he pondered for a moment if he should ask Chloe where she was from but thought better of it at this point noticing that she was dripping wet and the evening was beginning to cool down he pulled off his jacket and draped over the wet feral girl he did so with his best disarming smile " Here wouldn't want you catching a cold" resting his head against the tree and tilting it towards Chloe "So what brings you here?" the sun began to set giving Chloe a rather charming glow to her appearance.

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 2nd February 2017, 2:43 pm

At first Chloe was confused about the laugh. "You said I could..." she interjected still a bit confused about all of this even as she was poked on the nose. Something that she had an immediate thought of licking the finger that was placed in front of her. However something else that caught her attention was how the male before her seemed to share clothing with her? Why? Sure she was a little wet, but not that bad. She could just warp new clothes onto herself too but was also lazy. Instead a hand was lifted up to tuck the jacket around her while she scooted closer to Michael.

"I dunno, I smelled the sweet thing and never figured out what they were, so I came over here." In all honesty, she seemed quite content, but bothered. She wasn't ever given clothing before, and had no idea how to respond to it especially since she would have much rather simply went nude to warm up to a fire or something instead of putting more layers on. Which too bad she hadn't been able to copy a fire technique yet, that'd of been fun.

"I can't use fire magic, or I would to warm us up." Though in reality, Chloe' main way of staying warm was to exist in abandoned buildings, or her own dimension, or lastly in a cave. Of the three, she tended to go to her own dimension the most where she always felt the warmth and enjoyment of life.

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 2nd February 2017, 11:57 pm

Michael chuckled at Chloe "Indeed you could but I never thought you would take the one straight out of my mouth" he noticed Chloe move closer to him "Those sweet things as you call them are called candy or sweets depending on who you ask" he raised out his hand in front of him and tried very hard to make a small fire appear making a rather silly face deliberately to try get a laugh out of his new friend but he just couldn't make a fire start "Oh well looks like I can't either, then again I am not a fire wizard" he let out another chuckle before placing his hand on Chloe's shoulder "I have a feeling we are going to be very close friends Chloe" he smiled a big warm smile trying to make Chloe feel as welcome as possible.

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 3rd February 2017, 12:32 am

At first Chloe found it not just confusing but a slight sense of humor in the entire subject after realizing that maybe taking the candy out of someone's mouth might have been odd or abnormal to others. Hilarious due to she knew she might have potentially messed up but confusing because of the one statement she asked herself. 'why' was it odd? Nothing seemed wrong, animals shared what they ate all the time. In fact Chloe almost felt the urge to stick the red sucker back into Michael's mouth to prove that point. The only reason she didn't was because of the sweet cherry flavor that was quite delicious to her.

"Close friends? what is that?"

It was apparent her innocence in even friendship shined past all else. She had even tilted her head like a confused animal trying to ponder this all. She only vaguely knew a friend meant someone that she should not turn into a food. Someone you're supposed to talk with and enjoy company. That was all she understood what a friend was and it looked as if she was deeply confused about what a 'close friend' was, let alone why the friendship. What did she do to obtain a friend? Will she be a friend to them if they are a friend to her? Questions like that were what currently circled in Chloe's mind while trying deeply to understand this all.

"We can move to somewhere warm if you'd like?" Pondering if she should take this being to her dimension or not was rather... strange, as she didn't feel as if that was a good idea but also knew it might be good for to keep them both warmer.

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 4th February 2017, 2:03 pm

Michael placed his hand on his chin and pondered for a moment that was a good question one he hadn't thought about in a long time most of his friends had became his friends in the revolution but that was a different life and a different time, Michael turned to Chloe and with a big smile on his face "Well a close friend is someone you can always count on to help you out when are in trouble and they are always around to listen to you when you need them well at least that's the most basic explanation I can give about it" he found how she had cocked her head to the side in complete confusion to be completely adorable and pretty funny letting out a little chuckle before raising his hand out and letting his magic course through it waves of purple magical energy wrapped around his arms "Oh there is no need you see my magic actually keeps me from feeling minor differences in temperature why I could go walk around here completely naked and not even feel it but, I was more worried about you my new friend catching a cold" he said with a smile as he placed his hand on her head gave her a soft pat on the head knowing that this statement would confuse Chloe very much so "You see my magic is based of the absorption and manipulation of psyche energy basically the energy that comes from every living thing it is for lack of better term the power of a living being's soul and it's desire to live on and fight no matter what the odds, why even this tree creates psyche energy not like yours or mine but it has it's own psyche, I can absorb it and create well whatever I want it out of it, it also allows me to sense how many living creatures around me" he looked at her straight in the eyes "So tell me what kind of magic do you use?" there was a sparkle in Michael's eyes as the same sparkle he always got when he found someone very interesting to talk to.

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 5th February 2017, 7:09 pm

Listening to Michael was both informative and felt like a lecture of some kind. The end result made Chloe pay attention only because she was learning something new despite the fact it was quickly boring her due to she wasn't here to learn about or listen to magic. She had hers, yes, and she barely understood it, despite researching it and coming up with only fragments of knowledge. She had studied enough to tell herself she was not common at all, and no studies showed her exact magic, only fragmented versions especially anything dealing with the chaos element. Though to be honest, Chloe didn't feel comfortable revealing to much of her magic, sure she could reveal she could teleport, but that was only maybe a fragment of what her magic truly was. Perhaps it was best to only answer with that? Keep some of it a secret for now.

"I can teleport."

The moment she spoke, her entire being vanished only to re-appear on the other end of Michael before tapping him on the shoulder playfully just as she teleported away a second time to re-appear back in her original spot. The small little game she played was only a childish demonstration meant to spook her new friend teasingly.

"A lot"

Only adding that as to explain that it was a huge principle of her powers, and as she had teleported there was faint glows of green from her body. Though truly, Chloe actually was interested in asking about psyche, only because she was 'created' by a false reality, and essokinesis. She wasn't born or made by some higher being, so to her, she wondered about it.

"Can you see if I have psyche in me?"

Her innocent question may surprise many, but the truth also may hurt. Yes, she had a soul if you define a soul as the being themselves. However, if you define a soul as something that leaves the body when the body dies, then no, she does not have one. Why? because she would 'be' the soul. Her body was a magical entity that exists. Her psyche energy inside of her was much 'different'. Not to confuse anyone with this, she still yet had psyche within her like all living things do, but because her psyche would feel very wild, and not attached to this plane of existence, as if in fact it would feel like she could exist in another dimension all together.

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 6th February 2017, 12:51 am

Michael was more than a little surprised by his new friend's teleportation antics granted he could teleport himself but not with that kind of frequency her next question was more interesting taking a moment to hone in on her psyche only for it to become crystal clear why she asked him he took her hand in his gently and used his magic to push her psyche up and out of her hands causing a wild green fire to appear from them it was raw and wild with no end she a great deal more psyche than most people with a smile he said softly "Well you most certainly do more than most I have seen, guess that makes you special" truth be told he had not seen that much energy since well someone very special to him from his past"You know only one other person had psyche this powerful before and she helped change the world for the better"

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 6th February 2017, 6:38 am

Surprised by the result, Chloe began to stare at the physical manifestation of her psyche as if she was a kid in a candy shop. Instantly she wanted to grab hold of it and see what it felt like, or oddly enough, tasted like, though the moment she began to move her hands towards it, she would have stopped being touched by Michael, and that meant her psyche would return to her own body. a shame, but she sighed, resting her hand back on Michael's to allow her psyche to return to being a visible flame looking thing. In fact, she loved this green flame so much that her mind began pondering ways to replicate it. A psyche flame? no, just green flames of some kind, perhaps even one involving that strange element that resided within her.

"Do you know why my psyche is like this? Does this have anything to do with how I was made?" What did Chloe mean? Well she wasn't exactly 'born' into this world, but rather created with nothing but magic. Her question might in fact sound odd, which is why only after but a few second would she actually open her mouth back up to clarify.

"I was created" she finally added. As innocent and naive as she was, she still possessed the knowledge of how she came into existence, even if it was a foggy knowledge at best.

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 6th February 2017, 8:35 am

Michael shook his head with a smile "No Psyche isn't about how you came to be psyche comes from the heart and your fighting spirit in simpler terms a person's psyche is the most real and honest thing about them, for examples who's psyches are like yours have good hearts and meant to do great things in this world they are meant to shake this world down to it's very foundation" he noticed her fascination with the green flames"You can touch the fire if you want you only need to keep one hand in contact with me for this to work" taking a tighter grip on her one hand doing his best not to hurt her while maintaining a proper connection noting how dainty and small it was in comparison to his own rough meaty hands he allowed her other hand to fall free.

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 8th February 2017, 10:17 pm

A smile began to fade from the young dimensional mage's face as her eyes were locked into a deep trance as the flame danced on her open palm. Her aura alone seemed to feed into the flames as if it was oxygen fueling a raging fire. It would only be moments before Chloe's free hand brushed through the psyche energy flames with amazement & enjoyment.

"Pretty"

Even as she spoke, her attention barely left the flame, it was almost as if she not only was having fun with it, but something else entirely was going on. Her aura was slowly changing as she played with the flame. This change was not intentional, but it was her magic, it was part of her dimensional power, and her aura began to become visible, and even slightly alter the psyche flame to be green and partially white. While the takeover spell of Chloe's was used, it wasn't intentional, and took her by surprise the moment she actually noticed the change to her aura. Everything about her would begin to feel 'light' and 'holy', as that was the power of chaos, an element mixed of both darkness and light but with this particular takeover it allowed Chloe to only dip into one or the other. Since Chloe was not intending to use the spell, it went by her heart, and turned into holy, even changing her psyche energy, though there could be the ever so faint hint of a darkness deep within, small but perhaps noticeable.

"Green flame pretty, how do I use it?"

Used Spell:

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 9th February 2017, 10:00 am

Michael was amazed as he watched the girl alter the flames he was entranced by the flickering green and white flames dancing around Chloe's arm he had never someone so easily manipulate the powers of psyche other than himself when he heard her ask him to teach her how to use it, it took him a good long moment for it register placing his hands delicately on her cheeks and smiled with pure and utter joy "If you want to learn how to use it , I can teach you but it will take some time when we are done you can make as much green fire as you want when ever you want" he was more than a little tempted to kiss the gorgeous young woman but thought better of it at the last moment letting go of her face he placed his hands into his lap crossing his legs at the same time "First you need to learn to sense psyche energy yourself, close your eyes and listen carefully"

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 10th February 2017, 12:10 am

It wasn't long until Chloe's fascination caught up with another power she possessed, although this power strangely held a different effect on her. While her aura faded away, her right eye instead began to glow a black and green hue. It had almost been as if all her magic aura condensed to her right eye. She hadn't been intentionally manipulating the psyche flames, but rather was fueling them so much it was running up her arms, however now with her aura gone, it should return back to just being held in her palm. At least that was until Michael let go of her, causing the flames to extinguish while he had grabbed onto Chloe's cheeks.

"yay flames"

Such an odd gesture, Chloe thought to herself, gazing forward with a smile, though her smile seemed much more innocently chaotic with her takeover having been activated, which caused her eye to give off a very strange chaotic feeling to it before it actually began to register the power before fading away. What had happened? While it wasn't known to her at all, her dimensional right eye had already began to evolve into something else. Why this happened was unknown, pure coincidence perhaps, maybe just the change in direction or the change in a certain problematic spell was being fixed. No matter the reason, the change was already happening except unlike a certain cliche anime, her eyes didn't bleed.

"Okay" she replied with a giggle, closing her eyes gently humming innocently, which made her seem all the more vulnerable but just that much more random. She seemed quite content and happy, which with as chaotic as she was, that was an extremely good thing.

Activated new spell:

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 13th February 2017, 2:45 am

Michael watched as the feral young lady closed her eyes while giggling thinking to himself that teaching her the ability to control her own psyche would be interesting let alone the challenge of trying to teach her how to control the psyche energy given off by others "Now then listen to the world around to every breath from every living being around to the sounds of this tree's roots digging deeper into the ground the sounds of the grass slowly taking in the last rays of light for the day" Michael breathed in deeply and out calmly"Once you can hear every living thing around you we shall continue to the next step"

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 14th February 2017, 4:18 am

Asking Chloe to sit still, okay easy, got it. Asking her to remain that way and try to listen to things she otherwise wasn't paying attention to would be another story. Even her expression changed. Changed not in a bad way, but rather in a way of borrowed patience. Keeping her eyes closed, leaving her vulnerable to many temptations, even if said temptations were clearly going over one's head, she remained concentrating on the words presented to her. Nature itself even felt slowed down as she began to take to heart everything she was told, but something told her even now there was something off, or rather out of place. Her aura slightly spiked before simmering down onto her skin.

"how far am I to listen to?"

Honestly, it was an innocent but true question, she had enhanced hearing due to her feline ears. Which meant she'd be likely to hear slightly further than a human would, though no where near a canine human could.

"I can hear a lot now"

She added, as purring began to happen, after enjoying listening to nature, she was realizing how soothing it sounded, how calm, how enjoyable, and the various animals fluffies. A smile even replaced Chloe's expression as her purring got louder unintentionally. Her aura began to shift from her body almost like wind blowing around her in a chaotic fashion, though if Michael paid attention, he'd notice a concentration of magical aura near Chloe's right eye.

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 23rd February 2017, 12:17 am

Michael let out a sigh of bemusement "You aren't listening, you are hearing the world around you not listening, you need to listen for the sounds of life itself the roaring, screaming unending tide of life itself that comes screaming from every living thing around you once you hear the primal cry of life itself you will be able to tap into it and make it your own to make the life of all your life force" he slowly raised his hand up to the stars ever bright in the heavens above "Find something you truly care about and let it change your world so that you may live in the ever live in the roaring tides of now that is bright as the everlasting moon and able to control the tides of life like the moon controls the tides of this world with her mere presence that is the power of psyche"

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 25th February 2017, 3:00 pm

What seemed like Chloe 'listening' was but tapping into her own magic. This was the result of pushing her to feel out something she never knew. Even tapping into her own magic could end up with a fickle disaster at times. That is why the spell she had set into motion began to take effect. Keeping her eyes closed, her aura was peaceful, as if a tame ocean or the calm before a raging storm. Even her ears remained motionless as her breathing seemed non-existent, partially because she didn't require oxygen.

"Alright"

she responded to Michael' words. This time listening deeper. She was tapping into magic now, and what seemed like energy would be focusing around her palms as if she was trying to harness Psyche energy already. Though what was truly happening was far from the truth. It would all start with a spike in her aura, a casual ripple of chaos energy. It didn't seem too out of the ordinary at first, only expansion of her aura except...

It didn't stop there. The aura spiked a second time, causing a small wind to pick up, which made Chloe open her eyes out of confusion, but when she did they were glowing with a crystalline green hue, radiating a softer green from the white sclera. Her own confused expression showed that she had no intention to pull that much magical energy, but the moment she tried to will it away it would only backfire on her. Winds began to pick up, and this time become a rather destructive force, picking up fallen branches, and rocks. It didn't take much before an entire single shockwave escaped her body, leaving her exhausted and almost out of mana entirely. Though this shockwave would reach fifty meters possibly even more, and would have cracked the tree right up the trunk, almost having uprooted it. As for anyone near by, it was a 50mph force that threatened to send them away, though it was strictly all unintentional.

When she realized what happened, Chloe looked terrified of her own magic, and had balled herself up. "Fluffy is sorry, please... don't hurt me" she whimpered, feeling bad for what happened just now. Though the damage? That was another story, the ground was torn up in many places now too, and any trace of grass would be gone as it had applied a crushing force, ripping the grass from it's roots and casting it away.

Spell unintentionally used:

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 27th February 2017, 12:41 am

As the torrent of energy exploded out of Chloe towards Michael he calmly put out his hand with a snap of his fingers and a soft whisper of a command "Soul Shock" his hand become wreathed in deep purple energy like living shadows that whirled around his arm with it he absorbed the tidal wave of force that came roaring at him sadly it was too late to absorb the rest of the energy that burst outward tearing the surrounding ground to shreds seeing his friend cower and whimper like an abused animal at her clearly accidental outburst Michael as gently as he could wrapped his arms around her and hugged her as tightly as she would allow him to "Now now no need to worry I would never hurt you, besides it was clearly an accident" he hoped he would be able to calm the girl down he paused for a moment before asking a rather serious question "Why would you think I would hurt you? have people hurt you in the past?"

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 1st March 2017, 9:26 am

As nervous as she was chaotic, Chloe's immediate reaction to the hug was to vanish from her spot. She had not gone far, but only a few feet, though it was clear it was out of defense. In fact, when she had re-appeared into existence from her teleportation, she'd be hugging herself out of the illusion she was still in trouble. Though when she listened to her friend's words about not hurting her, she nodded gently in a response, still keeping to herself while a more serious question was asked.

"My maker...and others" she responded, it was short and abrupt, it clearly signified she was not 'born' but rather made, and more so, she feared her maker, and while the man who did make her had never directly harmed her, she still feared them for trying to still control her. Disobeying her maker had given her a fear of him after all. As for 'others' those others were normally from her own shenanigans, and she didn't fear them. Why she feared the one in front of her now, was simply because they were a friend.

"I should go..." she finally added, looking to the sky before turning her attention back to the landscape around her, it was quite a mess really. If she had not witnessed it herself, Chloe would have doubted that the damage was caused by her, though lets face it, Chaos is fickle.

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 7th March 2017, 11:31 pm

Michael rose from his sitting position to his towering full height, Karina his mighty sword which had been gently resting by his side now was gripped in his vice like grip resting now on his should, her cruciform teeth ever hungry for blood and war his voice now a deeper growling snarl like a tank changing gears "Where is this creator of yours? I wish to have a word with him" the normally jovial look in his eyes was now very much one of a crazed monster he placed his large hand on her shoulder to try comfort her "Chloe, I swear by my life that I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" Michael was a man of his word be it by arcane energy or by steel he would see his new friend's creator pay for making her cry and a greater crime still for hurting her.

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 8th March 2017, 12:24 pm

Chaos such as Chloe was not only fickle, but also careful at times too. She watched how valiant Michael tried to appear, but yet she let out a sigh as well. True, she could try to draw a picture of her maker, or at the very least, find one. There are bound to be fliers of 'wanted' criminals after all. Though what compelled her to keep her mouth shut, was not the fact she feared just her maker, but she feared their power too. Watching Michael's magic, she felt it was leagues under her makers, though... that was just in raw magic reserves.

"I...don't know his name, and I don't want you to get hurt"

Her words sounded more than just sincere, they sounded hurt, scared, and worried. When she finally built up enough courage to look Michael in the eyes, she almost let out a whimper of sadness. "best I could do, is find a picture of him, or draw one."

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:39 pm