Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia]

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] Empty Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia]

Post by Triple_Hell 26th September 2017, 6:17 pm

Ze Job!

Haia has no idea who she is teaming up with this time. The pirate was happily enjoying a secret lair made brew when the next thing she knows, she is getting a trip to Clover Town to help out with an old lady's ring. From what she heard, her companion for the job, as per her intel from Talonia's guildless, is an interesting creature. Haia has no idea why her intel said 'creature' instead of person or whatever sentient species is out there, but he had to use creature. It somehow made Haia a bit nervous to meet her. Haia checked her equipment as always. Her lovely bow Orion is neatly strapped against her back, ready to be wielded and send an arrow flying. Her quiver is full of arrows, locked into place on her side. Haia also grabbed her satchel, full of trinkets needed in documentation as her companion certainly will intrigue her senses of research. Now that Haia thought about it, she might want to check her personal appearance as well.

Her appearance:

Wearing a more casual outfit this time, she wonders why she even brought all this equipment anyway. Haia had let her hair grow out again and it certainly did look good in a ponytail, especially with the black ribbon with yellow highlights. Bands around her wrists highlight a similar taste and her skin is being shown off by her low shoulder shirt, exposing her sports bra as well. Short shorts with a belt and thigh highs followed by her a casual pair of sneakers, she looked less like a mage or a pirate but more like a shopper who so happened to have a bow and arrow as well. Haia shrugs. The girl does not care either way. Now that she has reached her destination, she rapped on the door, wondering if her companion arrived earlier than her or perhaps she was the early arrival.

Word count: 317/2000
    Total for thread: 317/4000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] 21
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] Empty Re: Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia]

Post by Pandora 27th September 2017, 10:16 am

Talonia and the locations within it currently happened to be the only place she could without guns being fired at her without question for an extended period. Apparently? Humans were terrified of dragons, but this was such a hurtful discovery because other dragons also feared her because of her magical abilities! Itova was currently stuck to only interacting with others when she had a mission that involed others. Honestly it was best this way, she knew that every time she briefly remembered what happened to her own birth pack, she was a creature better off on her own, distanced to where she couldn't hurt anyone. Even if she was form a social species? She could survive on her own like this because it was what she had to do if she cared about anyone besides herself. Exposing others to her destruction would be only selfish.

Within the guildless town? No one was quiet sure if she was a real dragon or some mimicry like a wyvern or such and not a single soul there was brave enough to ask her; Due to this she was referred to as a creature. Crimson optics looked intensely down at the ground from where she flew over it, trying to spot the lush garden she was suppose to do this task within. Haia was turned towards the elderly woman who had opened her door, so thus unable to see anything but the shadow that suddenly appeared due to the dragoness several meter wing span. "D..D..Dragon!!!!" It was not just the clinent but several other people stuttering and backing up as she landed, wing flapping ending. The towns people looked terrified, which they had reason for this dragon was at least six feet tall and clearly designed to be a hunter, carnivorous, built for murder. "I'm the other Mage you hired, Spice." She chose to use an alias once more because she didn't need anyone to have a way to trace her down. After this mission she would go back to being out of human gaze for a while.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500
    Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] Empty Re: Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia]

Post by Triple_Hell 5th October 2017, 6:38 am

At first, Haia was rather confused about what the client meant by dragon. Dragons are cool creatures. Extremely rare, powerful, with pretty scales and cool structure. Haia in fact wishes she had a dragon to take care off. The girl then turns around.

And her eyes literally sparkled. A real freaking dragon. Haia literally grabbed Spice by the jaw and examined her every nook and cranny, dashing quickly about as she took close looks at the dragon,
    lifting her wings, checking the underbelly, stroking the spine. It was like a dream come true for Haia, who always loved reptiles. In fact she probably smells like one. Sliding back to the position outside the door, where a timid client hid, Haia looked up seriously at the dragon.

"My friends at Talonia were not kidding when they said a dragon like creature roams the city, I'm surprised I myself have yet to see you outside my window. But wow a real dragon, I guess. Well Spice, odd name but I guess any goes, great to meet you, I am Haia, and our client here seems to be disturbed by the fact of a lost wedding ring. Now..." Haia's calm eyes landed on the hiding client. "Madam do not be alarmed, it is simply just an illusion to hide the person's true identity, a really convincing one to be honest. It seems she had some identity issues she does not wish to reveal to the general public any time soon." Haia turns her right eye towards Spice and gave her wink, a friendly non fearful one for a human.

Current word count total: 583/2000(266 for this post)
    Total Thread word count: 927/4000

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 5th October 2017, 11:01 am

Itova had certainly not been expecting to meet any sort of dragon fanatic or such thing, in the time she had been on the mainland she had yet to encounter someone with such a reaction to her presence. So prepared to explain herself and fight to prove she was not here to burn the entire city down? The beloved curse was unprepared to contest with a small hand right against her jaw, a human placing one of its most important features against the part of her that could take it away in the blink of an eye! Nothing had been done magic wise but she was stunned and frozen in place unable to move as Haia raced about examining everything about her. What was wrong with this mortal, why did this young female human seem like a child of the species in her behavior. To say the dragoness was confused? Would be an understatement.

The dragoness let Haia takeover and control everything because she was still trying to process just what this girl was. Unlike the original user of the spice alias? This human didn't seem to be trying to get her into a nest, but she wasn't afraid like the rest of the humans, thus it left the large creature confusion. When their elderly client directed them towards the back? She spread her wings and flapped once leaping over the building gliding for a short time of it. Itova saw no reason to explain her actions since her wing span was so large it was clear why as may not enjoy being indoors, she couldn't take flight at all in those conditions. "So I'll need to shrink you two." It was the client as she came through the back door and 'Spice' tilted her head slightly waiting for this to happen.

Once it had taken place? When the garden became a jungle, she glanced at her job partner. "You certainly have a different initial reaction then everyone else." She started flapping her wings, elevating off the ground. "We're in luck, she shrunk us enough I have full mobility here." Which meant she could hunt and fight properly in a way she sometimes could not. "And yes I'm an actual dragon." Though most other dragons avoided her like the plague because of the fact she wielded dragon slayer magic, she was a curse on their kind, but she was still a drake.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 5th October 2017, 4:11 pm

Haia smiled as the client opened up and let them in. Who would ever thought that such a lie would work? Haia smiled as she walked in, and was not prepared for a small quake on the ground, and felt a large presence go over the house and as they emerged from the back where the woman proclaimed was where her ring was missing, there was the dragon Spice, who looked rather dazed. Haia wonders why.

Well her answer came when they were shrunk down to what seemed to be smaller than an ant. Haia guessed it was size relative, since the dragon was still significantly larger than her. Every blade of grass, which seems unevenly trimmed, was like a tower, a totem of green when Haia laid her sky blue eyes on their peaks. The world certainly was much bigger now. It made her wonder what if this is what it was like for all her creepy little crawlies back home.

Haia's daze was interrupted by the dragon's dust clouds that brewed with each flap of the leathery bat wings, it wa sight to behold watching the dragon take off slowly like that, the powerful beating of the wings and that strong face surely was admirable and incredibly majestic. When the dragon was off the ground, Haia waved her hand to wave away any dust and sand before looking up. It was scary yet so wonderful.

"I certainly can guess what that other reaction is Spice, as my lovely friends in Talonia have told me before our little, tiny meet up," Haia snickkered at her horrible pun. "But anyway, I am Haia, a mage I guess to a certain extent is not lile the others in real nature, but I guess being different has its perks my lovely dragon friend. Now shall we get going? We got a wedding ring to find." Haia smiled before conjuring her own pair of wings, blue and black fire emerged from her back and formed wings similar to that of a dragon and a bird, an odd hybrid before taking off effortlessly.

Current word total: 932/2000(349 for this post)
    Total thread count: 1,334/4000

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 6th October 2017, 10:20 am

Being shrunk did not daze or even slightly bother Spice instead what bothered the alias titled dragoness was Haia herself, the behavior of her job partner that was strange compared to most others she had met. Even those who didn't fire bullets at her in an attempt to end her? Often stayed as silent and distanced from her as possible, considering any numskull could easily detect the fact she was an incredibly dangerous creature! To have someone have gone out of their way to touch her in such a childish exicted manner was unexpected enough that it still managed to shake her up to this considerable degree. Though as seconds passed her mind did start to wonder what would happen if this girl did that to an older dragon instead, how dangerous that could be. Quickly she came to the conclusion she needed to word some gentle sort of warning towards Haia so the girl wouldn't get her arm taken off my another dragon for touching it without consent.

She didn't get to speak that warning before they got shrunk down to barely the size of ants, which meant Haia was now even more delicate as humans naturally were a fragile species. Would this girl go petting snakes and lizards like that even though she was now meal size? "You shouldn't go touching dragons without asking us, I froze but others may not, the more natural response is to bite, if I hadn't froze up you could have gotten your arm taken off, most of my kind don't have good experiences with humans." In fact if she was stating just her species of dragon? They had almost no experience with the species called humans as they tended to live in places faraway from them as they could! Her parents would have easily eaten some human even though her kind preferred fish when it was a plentiful food source. In spite of being huge, fish went down easier and were safer to hunt as well.

"The ring should be easy enough once we get to it, however I think the garden itself will end up challenging as its bound to be filled with life." They would likely have to fight something soon even if they were flying because chances were something else in this garden could as well and wouldn't take to kindly to the intruders in its territory!

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 16th October 2017, 5:09 am

"Wow you dragons like dogs and snakes or any sort of animal really, and that's adorable for something of such a size," Haia smiled as her wings beat next to Spice's large leather ones, in a rather synced flapping. When her wings went down, hers went up. When hers went down, Spice's would go up. Haia had to agree with Itova on the challenging garden part. As she had learnt, no matter where, big or small, city or jungle, there is life of some kind. Even the barren deserts house living creatures like snakes and the tallest of mountains nest proud fliers. Her research on the mythical told her even more, that mermaids had a secret city beneath the oceans, leviathans and krakens are aplenty in the deep blues. Gods, demons and even spirits have made their home somewhere. Haia zoomed around the dragon for a partner, observing the scales and body structure. Haia held Itova's jaw and run her finger along the underside. Haia stared at Itova. Haia may not show fear, however instinct may strike for the dragon before her. After all if they will threaten, even a sentient being such as herself would strike out. Haia constantly gazed back at the dragon's piercing eyes, as if seeking consent to continue slowly. Believing in her partner, Haia floats down to the claws, touching them and rubbing her fingers slowly against the claws.

"Wow... Merely looking at you displays your strength, but wow. Just wow,
    your scales tell me you been through rough moments, like a lion who fought and survived an attack by a whole pack. There is new scales here, there. Some are rather charred, ready to fall off if you gave them a scratch...
    " Haia seemed to go on forever, her inspection clearly able to distinguish the finer details perhaps Itova may not know herself. Haia described finding chips of stone, ash between her claws. Somehow she recognizes the soil that is lodged under Itova's dangerous nails to be of a foreign land. If anything Haia seemed less like a mage but more like a detective who can easily unravel history. Haia then looks at Itova, realizing her useless talking was probably wasting the dragon's time.

"Ahem... Apologies my scaled friend, let's go look for the ring shall we?", Haia smiled, a guilty tone in her voice as she begins to scour the ground from her position, flapping off in a different direction occasionally to check her suspicions.

Current Word Count: 1344/2000(412 for this post)
    Total Thread Count: 2144/4000

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th October 2017, 5:09 am

The member 'Starstruck XD' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] TV6mrb1
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 17th November 2017, 3:28 pm

Itova quickly discovered one concern with the job she was about to embark on through the thick lush garden with this other female of a different species. The girl she had been partnered with? Was so star struck that it may make the actual tasks difficult, she certainly didn't trust this chick to have her back if there should be a fight! Spice at the moment was under the impression she may be doing most of this job all alone. While the other girl may try to help, it was the female's opinion that it was unlikely someone so distracted and enchanted would be able to do very much correctly. Hopefully this mage would at the very least be able to provide a basic level of support. There was no going back now, they had already been flying for several minutes around the garden.

"I have been attacked by packs, other dragons don't take too kindly to a dragon who wields dragon slaying magic." why was she letting this lowly human keep touching her like this? Most times the female would have attacked by now, but it just didn't seem like the right thing to do right now. Maybe it was because she needed the funds so badly right now. "So your interested in Dragons but you haven't gotten to meet any besides me." it was actually kinda funny, considering she had met a few since coming to this land, one of which was the one she took the name Spice from. Where was that dragon now anyway's? Itova needed another round with them, since there were no eggs yet.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 22nd November 2017, 11:25 am

Haia was rather surprised by Itova's answers and question. First of all the answers, they were straight forward and direct, no beating around the bush. Maybe it was human nature when it came to this scenario, after all it's not everyday you meet a dragon, yet alone that talks or wields dragon slaying magic, well Itova being all three qualities. Haia was familiar with ths term of dragon slayers though, they are merely a more ancient form of magic, meant to slay dragons back in the olden days. There were other forms to her memory, like the Demon Slayers. Haia was unsure of other forms beyond that, seeing her lack of exposure leads her to go on a wild goose chase. Haia smiled though, she was right and it did tell her there are other dragons, others who like humans, do not take too kindly people who are different. Perhaps, Haia thought, there is more in common with dragons and humans.

Secondly, to her excitement, was the implication of more dragons in the Fiore continent. It intrigued her and made her curiosity reach new peaks, it meant Fiore had secrets she has yet to write down and her findings that more dragons exist meant she can take her guesses on locations. However a thought struck her mind, and it was about to be asked if it was not for a sudden new presence.

Out from the brush, a beetle flies towards them with mandibles gaping wide and ready to bite down on the shrunken intruders. Haia brought out her bow, her eyes suddenly switched from a lax curious mood to deadly sharp focus, a sense of danger animals would generally fear. Haia was the hunter, the beetle is their prey. The beetle proved intelligent in a sense, it immediately went for the smaller prey, Haia. However it did not account for Haia's magical abilities.

The beetle snappee down, only for its mighty jaw to be held open with large fiery blue and black fire hands, extending out from where Haia's wings. The mage gave it a stab in the compound eye with a white glowing sword that suddenly appeared in her hand before plummating down to the ground and giving the beetle a stab through the mouth and into the head, finishing it off as the insect shrivels a bit, with its segmented legs curling up slighty. The sword disappears, leaving only an arrow in Haia's hands as she outs it away.

"Distraction dead, let us moveon then," Haia grunted clearly before returning to the air.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd November 2017, 11:25 am

The member 'Starstruck XD' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] UtKyMUJ Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] MPfmPli Bottom of the Food Chain [Job, Ivota & Haia] MPfmPli
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 5th December 2017, 1:56 pm

1,897 of 2,000

Instead of being the nature of the situation causing Itova to give straight forward and direct answers to Haia, it was instead the basic nature of the dragoness herself. Unlike creatures like humans? Simpler organisms only really sought to hide things like sources of food and protect their own, considering the current circumstances had no affect on food in the long term, and no affect on any pack-mates since she had none; Itova had no reason to lie about very much, she only used Alias's because she had this natural mistrust of humanoids who prized a magic she would give anything to get rid of. Seriously, she could not understand any reason that the species placed any value on magic that could easily murder draconian creatures.

Shortly after the human mage had defeated the first problem they faced? Another one emerged springing up in an attempt to grab Itova from the air. The cricket was soon disappointed and easily gave up on its attack when she turned mid air to meet it, her lower legs out stretched in order to grab the beast and throw it back to the ground, two bleeding marks on either side of its body showing where scars would from one day since she made no effort to keep pursing the cricket to its demise. Most thought of Dragons as monstrous hunters, but in the end each species had diets and hers was pretty much entirely fish since she was born on an island. However, she had meet dragons who would consume humans if given the chance.

The dragoness brought her flight height down slightly, almost right above Haia's head as they forged on deeper into the garden. Swiftly a buzzing sound could be heard, and she glanced around her raptor like vision easily catching sight of the wasp and realizing it would be a major problem at this size. "Don't go far, I'm going to take care of this." the creature attempted to dive bomb them but Itova had already flown higher and gotten behind the Wasp, roaring out easily stealing its attention from Haia as it chased her somewhere above the plants were sadly the human would be unable to see most of the areal battle between the shrunken dragoness and her wasp opponent. Little did the dragoness know she had left Haia in the sneaky clutches of a spider by flying off, she had not spotted the jumping spider, too focused on the wasps buzz to notice the more silent predator that had been behind them. So the human would get to have her own fun. For the moment, she focused on out flying the wasp, she needed to get a head on it, able to grab it's stinger so she could go for the neck without getting stung, use her other claw to get the stomach, however she had not seen the opening yet.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:43 am