Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe)

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe) Empty FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe)

Post by Alessia Pentacost 25th August 2014, 2:01 pm

It was another wonderfully sunny day in Magnolia, the birds where chirping, children where out playing and basically the entire city had that feel of summer to it; of course while the sun was out the air was slightly chilly, just one of the signs that winter was coming. But none of these things mattered to Xing, she was the youngest in the royal line of the Zhao family and as such she was very vital and powerful. But none of that stuff actually mattered, they was only one thing that Xing cared for currently and that was the one thing he heart always desired, food. See, Xing was what she called a gourmet, and that meant she travelled the world eating and sampling any and every kind of food she came across. Not to mention she also wanted to write a guide book about Fiore's varied and vast food heritage, oh and there was the fact she was also a chef and wanted to expose herself to as many different kinds of food as possible. The reason why this was something Xing considered important was that she felt it would help boost her cooking skills, after all experiencing different dishes and how they had been prepared was something that could boost your own skill.

Anyway, Xing was slithering through the streets of Magnolia, using her powerful and muscular tail to propel herself along the ground in the same manner a snake would. As this tail was Xing's only method of movement it was understandably very powerful, and in fact it had enough muscular power to break bones and crush organs. To put it simply, if you ended up coiled in Xing's tail you wouldn't be getting out by using mere physical strength alone, at least that was the case compared to normal humans, of course your average was had a lot more physical power than your average citizen. The weird looks Xing received from the other residents of Magnolia kind of up-setted her to be honest, it was only when the earth wyvern hybrid had moved to Fiore that these looks had started to upset her. When ever she would return her gaze to a normal human being, they always looked away from her face and eyes, the obvious traits of fear and un-acceptance obvious in there eyes. These looks still made Xing feel like she didn't belong here.. but the half wyvern had a dream, and no silly humans would put her off it.

After ten minutes of slithering through the streets, Xing finally came up upon the house of one indavidual named Chloe. Slithering towards the door, Xing knocked loudly on the front door and then waited for an answer. The reason why Xing had arrived was to sample this Chloe girls food, and it was actually quite an interesting story behind how Xing ended up here. See, about a week ago she had arrived in Magnolia and began her quest of sampling every piece of food the city had to offer, and it was during this little mission that she became aware of Chloe's existence. See, from what she had heard Chloe was a very good cook, one of the better ones in Magnolia and she also gave away free food sometimes, which was more than a good reason for Xing to visit. After some investigating Xing found out many things about Chloe, her full name, the guild she was a member of as well as her address. Chloe being a member of Fairy Tail may be a problem for Xing, as she was a member of the dark guild Nox Animus. However, the half wyvern woman got around this by wearing a blue coloured T-shirt, a denim jacket and a sort of giant denim sock for her tail and lower torso, which she wore to try and protect her decency. Beyond that there was little else to say abut Xing's attire, so let's return to waiting. Having knocked on the door, Xing folded her arms beneath her breasts and waited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe) Empty Re: FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe)

Post by Chloe Harken 25th August 2014, 2:20 pm

Chloe had been enjoying a relatively average day in her small cot. She had just awoke from her nap in her pool/bath. It wasn't much of an issue for her, sometimes she even slept better when fully submerged in water. She had been roaming her home before eventually deciding to make herself some coffee. Normally, she would make herself something much nicer than coffee, but with only her and Gwen home, she did not see the point. She took her mug and roamed the house, still wearing only her swimsuit, mainly because she forgot to take it off when she slept. Chloe had been sitting calmly alone on her couch, when she suddenly heard a knock of the door.

Chloe had gone to see what it was and slowly opened the door, still tired from her nap. She held the mug with one hand as she used her other to turn the knob. Once she opened the door, she was met with a very surprising sight. Standing in her doorway was what seemed to be a large snake woman. She had scales and a tail on her entire lower body, with a t-shirt on the human part of her body. Chloe instantly put on an embarrassed and scared face. She stood there with what some would see as a cute face as she looked down nervously. She was always really embarrassed when people saw her in her swimsuits. The only ones that would fit her were made for twelve year olds, greatly embarrassing her. Eventually she spoke up saying, "Hello... may I help you?" Chloe said as she looked up, hoping that the woman did not think lowly, even though she was very sure she was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe) XgUWmH8
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe) Empty Re: FOOD?! Oh I love food! (Xing and Chloe)

Post by Alessia Pentacost 25th August 2014, 4:09 pm

It took more than a couple of moments for Chloe to answer the door, but that was fine. You see, Wyvern's where genetically related to most forms of reptilian life forms and this drastically affected Wyvern's hunting. See, a reptile was a slow patient hunter and it was this slow intrinsic non-mammalian patience that made reptiles seem...so in-human. Anyway, the patience that reptiles displayed was a personality trait that Xing herself had, hence why waiting for Chloe to answer her front door wasn't a bother. While the waiting didn't really do much to alter Xing's emotional state, seeing Chloe answering the door in a tiny twelve year old's swim suit did. For starters, seeing this little girl answer the door was more than a little bit surprising, but Xing supposed that she was related to Chloe or something. At first seeing this young looking, and rather cute, little girl walk out in a swimsuit was a bit...strange, but the half wyvern soon realised she was probably using the pool. Xing never understood why humans added that chemical known as chlorine to swimming pools..surely human immune systems weren't that vulnerable to diseases where they? Oh well, it mattered little to Xing... but for those of you wondering, chlorine made the half wyvern's skin burn and it was very painful.

Clearning her thought Xing had to admit the young girl before her was just oh so cute! Call the half wyvern weird but she wanted to cuddle them and coil around this little girl with her tail, but she held herself back for a very good reason. See, if this young girl's parents walked out and saw there daughter being held in the coils of Xing's tail, they would probably freak out and call the authorities, which as a dark mage would be very bad for Xing. "Hello, would you mind getting your parents for me sweetie? I'm looking for Chloe" smiling softly, Xing kept her mouth shut to hide the sharp fangs for the sake of not terrifying the young girl. The half wyvern had to admit she was a little confused, she had been lead to believe that Chloe lived by herself so to see a young girl that was clearly not old enough to live by herself surprised Xing. Perhaps this young girl was just a friend of Chloe visiting? Yes that had to be it, it did make a lot of sense. This young girl and her parents had visited Chloe to use her pool or for some kind of party, it explained both the young girl'#s attire and her reason for being here.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 25th August 2014, 4:21 pm

Chloe became extremely embarrassed when Xing asked her this question and tried to speak up as best she could when she said, "My name is Chloe.... And I don't have parents..." Chloe said as she looked up at the tall woman. She saw the height and scales of this woman and was weirded out slightly. She has seen some weird things in life, but this definitely took the cake. Despite this, this woman felt oddly, normal for some reason. She had a feeling they had something in common. She realized what this was when she remembered the scales on her arms from being a second generation dragon slayer.

Chloe eventually gestured for Xing to come inside and said, "I imagine your here for food?" Chloe said as she went into the home, taking her cloak from the side of couch. She put it on without the hood, which was able to cover everything up to her lower tummy. "Thats the only reason people visit me..." Chloe said as she gestured for Xing to take a seat on the couch, wondering how the snake woman would do so.

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 26th August 2014, 6:21 am

There was always those certain moments in life when you felt like the biggest ass hole around, and for Xing this would have been one of them. When the small girl before Xing spoke up, she apparently didn't have any parents, which made Xing feel mean for asking her to get them. What was more surprising however, was that this twelve old girl decked out in a swimsuit was in fact Chloe, which made little sense to Xing. See, the half wyvern female had been lead to believe that Chloe was in fact a nineteen year old girl, and it was pretty obvious this girl before her was not nineteen. "Well, I do apologise about your parents... but I don't believe that you're Chloe. You're far too young to be her" Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, Xing had the feeling that Chloe was playing some sort of trick on her.. or perhaps this young girl was a sort of door maid, here to try and chase people away. If that was the case, then this young girl wasn't exactly doing a good job of chasing Xing away.

When the twelve year old girl gestured for Xing to come inside and brought up food, the half wyvern woman would clear her throat and speak up. "I am indeed, and I am willing to cover expensive" Xing knew that it would be rude if she just came and ate Chloe's food without paying for it, so the earth wyvern had decided to hold back her consumption of food as well as save some money to cover expenses. Following after the girl who claimed to be Chloe, Xing lowered her head and slithered inside the strangely small house. Following the twelve year old to the couch, Xing flopped on to it and coiled her tail up next to her on the couch, as Xing rested her right arm on the couch's arm rest. Looking towards Chloe, Xing felt it amusing how tiny this girl was next to her. Anyway, as for now there was little for Xing to do on her part except wait and see what would happen. And for those of you wondering, Xing still didn't believe this tiny girl was Chloe.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 26th August 2014, 8:23 am

"I apologize for any confusion..." Chloe said as she got up and went into her room upstairs where she pulled out a id. She walked back downstairs and showed it to Xing, it listing her name, gender, and more importantly, age. "I'm sorry if I don't look my age..." Chloe said extremely embarrassed as she went to the kitchen and began taking out her cooking utensils. Chloe eventually had all of them ready and said, "So what do wyverns like to eat." Chloe said remembering what she smelt on the large snake lady. Chloe normally would be intimidated by someone of her size and stature, but normally she wasn't by this person.

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 26th August 2014, 8:48 am

When the young before Xing apologised, the half wyvern woman found it a little bit foolish, it's not like it was her fault right? It was things like Chloe apologising for confusion that brought Xing a lot of amusement. See, from the half Wyvern's view point and experience humans always got so worked up about things and honestly Xing just found it so sad it was funny, of course she wouldn't tell anyone that unless asked. It took Chloe walking upstairs and returning with her ID before Xing believed Chloe was who she said she was. Anyway, as Chloe had proven she was who she actually was, Xing decided that it was time for her to introduce herself, and no the half Wyvern felt no need to apologise for not believing Chloe. "I am Xing-Zhao the third, the youngest member of the Zhao family. It is a pleasure to meet you" Personally, Xing felt that Chloe was kind of cute.

On the subject of what Wyverns liked to eat it was a bit of a silly question to ask, for you see asking what Wyverns liked to eat was incorrect due to two reasons. For starters, Xing was a half Wyvern and secondly, asking what Wyverns liked to eat implied there was no sense of individuality, that every Earth Wyvern was exactly the same. And if that wasn't strange enough, how on earth did Chloe even know that Xing was an earth wyvern? Or related to one? They had never met before so it was strange. "Well, I'd like to point out I'm half Earth Wyvern...and as for what we like to eat? Well, Wyverns all have different preferred tastes, but I am here to test your cooking abilities. So, to put it simply I would like to taste your best meal" Smiling Xing waited and realised she had a good question of her own to ask. "Would you like me to pay for this? I do not mind, so let us discuss costs shall we?" Smiling widely, Xing's sharp white teeth would be exposed through her lips. On the subject of teeth, I would like to point out Xing was actually an omnivore, able to eat both meat and plant matter, as well as fruit. One interesting note to mention would be how full bloodied Earth Wyverns could live off rock and other minerals found in the ground.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 26th August 2014, 9:01 am

Chloe instantly became embarrassed when Xing spoke like she was of a high rank. "I'm so sorry Miss Xing-Zhao" she frantically said as she bowed in respect. She kept talking frantically and said, "I am just... Chloe." she said as she started cooking as much food as she could. "I'm pretty sure your an earth wyvern, because I can smell it on you. My apologies if I'm wrong." Chloe said as she finished her first dish and went out to Xing and handed it to her. "Don't worry about costs. I already confused and was rude to you, so i'll cover it." She said as she went back into the kitchen to cook more food.

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 26th August 2014, 12:55 pm

Xing was in no way arrogant enough to presume she knew every aspect of Chloe's personality, but it seemed based off how the twelve years old looking girl acted, that she was fair too apologetic. Oh no, this person has an impressive name?! I guess I had better apologise! This might sound rude and a little bit mean coming from Xing, but she felt that Chloe's overly apologetic nature was a little bit annoying. Unsurprisingly Chloe introduced herself as just Chloe, which honestly was pretty pointless at this point. Xing had done some fact gathering and found out what Chloe's name was before she visited this place. Chloe claimed that she could smell Xing's Earth Wyvern blood in her, and while it was true Xing did in fact carry the blood of an Earth Wyvern, she wasn't one and would never be. However, as Xing found Chloe's apologetic nature more than a little annoying she ignored her apology.

Rude? Chloe thought she was RUDE to Xing? Oh my god..ahahaa no no no, please if anybody was rude it was Xing herself. It might be a little bit out of place for Xing to say what she was about to say, but if Chloe was really this apologetic then she most likely got pushed around a lot. "Stop being so apologetic. I knew humans where a sensitive lot but this takes the cake and eats it" Xing rolled her eyes and let Chole head back into the kitchen, hoping that she eat eat and leave Chloe's home. It may be rather rude for Xing to want to leave Chloe's home after only having arrived so soon, but she honestly felt that with how apologetic Chloe was, this would soon become irritating. As Xing was aware of this overly apologetic, it was possible that she could try and help the little girl out, but honestly as far as Xing was concerned, it wasn't her problem.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 26th August 2014, 2:14 pm

"Oh... I'm..." Chloe said realizing her mistake as she tried to stop being so apologetic and think confidently. This was a bit difficult considering Chloe felt like a mouse compared to the snake next to her. She looked at the woman sternly as she possibly could and said, "If you don't mind, Could you get your 'feet' off my couch. And I have a dining table for a reason." she said as she pointed to the table near the kitchen. Really, she was terrified of what kind of backlash she would get from this person, but kept her serious looking face on as she went back to the kitchen and continued cooking. Once she was out of Xing's sight, she sighed and breath of relief and continued cooking, eventually bringing out a second dish and placing it on the table.

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 27th August 2014, 5:55 am

Xing's eyes observed Chloe very closely as she took on a more stern and confident expression, which hopefully meant the twelve year old looking Chloe would finally stop being so apologetic. Tpo Xing's amusement, Chloe did in deed stop being so apologetic and even displayed a lot of courage by telling Xing to get her tail off the couch, and yes telling, not asking. Telling Xing to do that was a rather impressive display of toughening up, which the half wyvern female felt that Chloe surely needed. "Sure" Pulling her tail off the couch, Xing rested it on the ground but she wouldn't stop there. See, Chloe had indirectly asked Xing to sit at the dining table, and so that it exactly what she did. Getting off the couch entirely, Xing slithered over to the dining table and rested her butt on it, coiling up her tail beneath her. It was weird how Xing sat on chairs, but she rested the section of her body where flesh became tail on the chair, and then coiled up the rest of her tail on the ground in front of her.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 27th August 2014, 7:57 am

Chloe was relieved that the half wyvern did as she said and sat at the table. A few minutes later, Chloe emerged carrying her third dish and a cup of water. Chloe put the dish in front of Xing before going to the other side of the table with the water. Chloe eventually smiled as she was getting more comfortable around the snake woman and eventually asked, "What is it like being so tall, and scaley?" she said curious, deeply wishing she could be that tall herself. Chloe tried to keep her calm expression, but it was slowly breaking when they were sitting at the table.

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 27th August 2014, 9:52 am

Xing waited a few minutes for Chloe to bring out the food, and it smelled delicious, like really delicious; if smell was something to base the quality of food on, then Chloe was an amazing cook but of course, that wasn't the case. As it seemed Chloe had brought out all of the food, due to how she hadn't returned to the kitchen, Xing picked up the knife and fork, then began to eat. She started with the first plate that Chloe had brought out, a small serving of a potato salad with heart doses of mayonnaise used inside. Using her fork, Xing took a few of the potatoes from the salad and put them inside of her mouth. Chewing and savoring the taste with her tongue. How did it taste to Xing? Well, the potatoes where soft and well cooked, with a lovely taste of onion in them as there should be; after all onion was a common ingredient in potato salad. Nodding in enjoyment of the salad, Xing soon advanced onto devouring the rest of it, eating all of the salad in a couple of minutes, there wasn't much as it was a starter.

Having finished the salad, Xing was actually planning to advance onto the next course of the meal, a rather appealing duck breast with assorted vegetables, but of course this was put on hold due to the question that Chloe had asked. "Hmm...well, I'm not really sure I can explain what having scales is like in a way you'd understand.... However, being tall is great, let's me reach high up stuff and see over people" Shrugging her shoulders, Xing didn't really care if that answer was good enough for Chloe or not, it was the only answer the blue haired girl would be getting any time soon. With that out of the way, Xing would return to stuffing her face as she took small pieces off the breast from the duck, and put them in her mouth. The taste of the duck was wonderful, it was soft and tender with a lovely after taste of lemon, perhaps Chloe had sauteed in a sort of lemon sauce? It mattered little to Xing, this food was wonderful. Xing ate the last of the duck, before she turned her gaze to the assortment of vegetables that had accompanied the duck breast. The assorted vegetables consisted of broccoli, carrots and some runner beans, all of which where delicious.

Eating the vegetables up quickly, Xing moved onto the third and final plate, which contained a wonderful slice of chocolate cake. Sinking her fork into the cake, Xing put a part of the soft fluffy dessert into her mouth and let out a content "hmmmmmmm" sound as it melted. The chocolate on the cake was rich, but not overly strong or over powering, and it was also very creamy. Finding the chocolate cake was the most wonderful part of this entire meal, Xing was over all very impressed with everything that Chloe had cook. "Man, you are a good cook.... hmmm, so..I wish to pay for this meal, and I won't take no for an answer" Standing up from the table, Xing picked up all of the plates and cutlery, then put them next to the sink in the kitchen. It may have been rude for Xing to just barge into the kitchen, but she felt like helping out and doing at least something to pay for this meal. Slithering out of the kitchen, Xing reached into the pocket of her jacket and removed a bag tied shut with string. Opening up this bag, Xing stuck her hand inside and removed a series of jewels, then began to count them out; jewels as in the currency of Fiore. Putting the jewels on the table, which equaled to about fifty or so jewels, Xing smiled and spoke. "Thank you for the wonderful meal, I hope that covers it." Xing personally was planning to leave, but she decided to wait for Chloe to respond first.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 27th August 2014, 11:09 am

Chloe smiled when at Xing as she ate and enjoyed her food. It was definitely a breath of fresh air to have someone to cook for. Normally Chloe only fed herself and Gwen, which wasn't that hard considering Chloe mainly ate water and Gwen mainly ate fish. She smiled at the snake lady's answer and ate her water like any dragon slayer would before going to clean all of the dishes from the meal. She was very surprised but simply went with her guest helping her clean the dishes. Eventually, she finished the dishes and the half wyvern was preparing to leave. Chloe wished that more people visited her like this, and decided to muster her courage and do something about it. She chased after the wyvern and said, "Wait! You look like a traveller, you sure you have somewhere to stay tonight, I have a spare room in my place if you want to stay. You can stay the night and I can make you some dinner?" Chloe said hoping she could have a bit longer with a friend at her house.

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 28th August 2014, 4:23 am

As Xing had ate and paid for her meal, she considered that it was time for her to leave, after all she had other food to try and eating establishments in other cities/towns of Fiore to visit. It was as Xing slithered out of the house, or made her way to, that Chloe spoke up offering her a place to stay. It was true that Xing was a traveler and it was a very nice offer from Chloe for a place to stay for the night, as well as free food but the thing was, Xing already had a place to stay. There was only one place Xing hadn't eaten at in the entire city of Magnolia, and that was the inn she had a room in. The half wyvern's plan was to return to her inn room, double check some stuff among her belongings and then just have fun through out the rest of the city, before she returned to the inn in the evening for night. "Thank you for the offer Chloe, but I already have somewhere to stay" And with that said, Xing slithered out of Chloe's house and started to make her way towards the hotel/inn. It may have been rude for Xing to leave so suddenly after refusing Chloe's offer, but Xing was a woman of action, one who said her mind and got on with the affairs of life. One final thing to mention, the reason why Xing was so focused on returning to her hotel room was because she had Fera waiting for her there, and he was probably rather hungry himself.

(I suppose this thread has ended then?)

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:15 pm