Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaori's Story: Episode 3

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Kaori's Story: Episode 3 Empty Kaori's Story: Episode 3

Post by ○Kaori 23rd September 2017, 5:51 pm

Job Title: Kaori's Story: Episode 3
    Player Requirements: Kaori +1 A Rank
    Job Requirements: 20,000 Words
    Job Location: Iceberg
    Job Description:
    Venturing to Iceberg, more specifically to an ancient tomb below its surface, the group will encounter many of the tomb's guardians. These ruins are the tomb of the Dragon Gods, and as such are guarded by the Dragon Cult, Dragon Knights, and various other worshipers of the great beasts. At the end awaits a powerful beast to defeat and earn the respect of the Dragon Gods, as well as some knowledge about their kind.

Enemies:
    Weak: Dragon Cultists
    A group of men and women wearing masks that have a dragon's face painted on them (in blood) and use powerful elemental magic. They're not particularly strong since they're nothing more than a fan club at best, and lack the dragon's blessings.

Normal: Dragon Knights
    Lead by a paladin who's incredibly skilled, each knight is a Dragon Demon-Slayer. These men and women all have the Dragon's Blessing on them, and are incredibly powerful. They use a mixture of dragon summons, and breath attacks.

Strong: Dragonhound
    A being who looks to be human at first, he's able to turn into a creature that's half dragon, half wolf. It stands at six feet tall, and fifteen feet long and is every bit as dangerous as a normal dragon.

Boss: Izuchi
    An dragon taking on the more serpentine look of the eastern dragons, Izuchi is one of the Dragon Gods. He has no ill intent, only wishing to test the party's strength before giving them knowledge.

Reward:
    • A book depicting the dragon gods
    • 1x Artifact

Last edited by ○Kaori on 23rd September 2017, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaori's Story: Episode 3 Empty Re: Kaori's Story: Episode 3

Post by Guest 23rd September 2017, 6:00 pm

Please raise the total word count to 20,000.
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 23rd September 2017, 8:33 pm

I'm going to apologize for my earlier remark. I took a look at the template and saw that 20,000 is the minimum for S Rank. The first time I looked at it, I accidentally looked at the A Rank line. Either way, the edit has been made.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori's Story: Episode 3 FN4I7td

Post by Guest 23rd September 2017, 9:04 pm

It's completely fine. And i apologize for the delay, i was at work when i had graded these and only now have just gotten home.

Kaori's Story: Episode 3 2iyCS9b
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29505-character-job-kaori-s-story-episode-3#308474

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:05 am