Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaori's Story: Episode 4

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Kaori's Story: Episode 4 Empty Kaori's Story: Episode 4

Post by ○Kaori 23rd September 2017, 5:53 pm

Job Title: Kaori's Story: Episode 4
    Player Requirements: Kaori +1 A Rank
    Job Requirements: 20,000 Words
    Job Location: Minstrel
    Job Description:
    Minstrel has been seeing wanting to gain some form of influence in Midi for some time, and knows the Lareci clan holds a great deal of power there. They'd like to negotiate a trade agreement between the two countries, more specifically the portion Kaori owns, to gain some influence. Hopefully, their diplomatic venture doesn't go sour from sudden, uninvited guests... (it will, and she'll have to fix it)

Enemies:
    Weak: White Ninja
    The base rank for Ninja in Saia's clan. They're skilled with a sword, but lack the experience in combat to be as effective.

Normal: Crimson Ninja
    Ninja with enough experience to know when to attack, and when to retreat. They're not the most hardened of warriors, but they'll do against weaker foes.

Strong: Gold Ninja
    Extremely skilled ninja who've managed to survive every mission since they joined Saia's clan.

Boss: Platinum Ninja
    Members of the clan who's been around since birth. They were never taken in, or assimilated after a raid; they were born into the blood bath. They all earn their rank by killing a thousand men, and are sent on the most dangerous of missions.

Reward:
    • A title of nobility in Minstrel with all the perks
    • Forgiveness for any crimes committed before, or 1 committed after
    • 1x Artifact

Last edited by ○Kaori on 23rd September 2017, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaori's Story: Episode 4 Empty Re: Kaori's Story: Episode 4

Post by Guest 23rd September 2017, 6:01 pm

Once again please raise the word count to at least 20,000.
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 23rd September 2017, 8:34 pm

I'm going to apologize for my earlier remark. I took a look at the template and saw that 20,000 is the minimum for S Rank. The first time I looked at it, I accidentally looked at the A Rank line. Either way, the edit has been made.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori's Story: Episode 4 FN4I7td

Post by Guest 23rd September 2017, 9:06 pm

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:01 am