Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 67
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,331.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation Empty Lucius's Gravity Manipulation

Post by Lucius Octavio 5th July 2017, 7:08 pm

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation Giphy

Gravity Manipulation

Primary Magic: Gravity Manipulation
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Gravity Manipulation allows the user to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people, with the user either being the gravity center or otherwise specified that something else is the gravity center for a spell, or if Gravity were to be pushed in a certain direction.

With that in mind, Gravity Manipulation is capable of negating nearly anything that has a form of weight to it unless it's of equal and opposing force to Gravity Manipulation.

Strengths:
    * Due to the force of gravity, it can be used both offensively and defensibly, since it can stop solid attacks and crush solid earth.
    * It has the ability to negate other magic attacks launched at the colliding gravity, but it depends whether the magic has weight to it or not.
    Weaknesses:
    * The user's body is passively drawing in gravity without him being able to control it, this is a weakness because if any solid attack near misses Lucius, it may instead do a grazing hit against him.
    * Gravity Manipulation can really only effect solid beings and objects, and can't mess with anything that doesn't have any weight, such as fire, lightning, etc.
    * Due to the obvious nature of this magic, it can't ever be used for healing.
    Lineage:
    Magician's Spirit:
    Unique Abilities:
    Force Resistance: Being a gravity magic user, Lucius has grown some form of resistance to others who use attacks that would push against him, such as another user of Gravity Magic, or Wind Magic. This doesn't mean he's immune to it however, basically this gives him 10% resistance(goes up by 10% each rank, max 50% at S Rank) to any knockback effect.

Gravity Training: Lucius uses his gravity magic sometimes to train under intense gravity, to better train his physical body and due to this, has become hardened for it. Lucius has a damage reduction of 5%(increases by 5% every rank, up to 25% max at S rank)

Sage of Wisdom's Boost: Lucius doesn't like to resort to the old spirit for help, but in serious scenarios or when he believes he's actually being pushed, he will call to the old spirit for help and when the spirit does, the spell damage of Lucius's gravity spells are increased by 25%.
    Duration: 3
    Cooldown: 4

Gravity Exclusion: A great amount of gravity is suddenly bursted out from Lucius, going in all directions. This is intended as a defensive ability that protects him from many opponents attacking him, to lessen the damage, this increases his damage reduction by 25% based on the duration.
    Duration: 1
    Cooldown: 2

Gravity Levitation: With his proficiency in Gravity Manipulation, Lucius is able to levitate himself in midair.

Signature Spells:

D-Ranked Spells:

C-Ranked Spells:

List of Spell Fusions:N/A, need to be rank B first.

Name Name of the Spell )
    Type: ( Fire, Water, etc. Offensive, Defensive, Supportive.)
    Fused Spells(What Spells Went into the Fusion and their Ranks?)
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cooldown:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 13th February 2018, 1:56 am; edited 19 times in total
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation Empty Re: Lucius's Gravity Manipulation

Post by Hania 6th July 2017, 5:41 am

Hi Lucius, my name is Tamashi and I'll be your grader this time round. Any suggestions or requests I make will be made in this wonderful shade of purple. If you have any worries, concerns or questions feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

With all that being said, lets begin shall we...

The Grading:

When you've done the things I've requested bump this and I'll come back as soon as I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 6th July 2017, 8:09 am

For the Records:

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation ABT_zps5xjxsyen

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 24th August 2017, 3:52 am

Opened and moved at the request of the user:

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 1st November 2017, 12:28 pm

Hey Lucius, I'm Aura and I'll be taking care of your magic during this grading session. If there are any questions regarding my grading or anything else in general you can always contact me through PM, I will be sure to get back to you as quickly as possible. Any comments or needed changes will be in this trippin' color.

Grading inside:

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 1st November 2017, 2:21 pm

Approved:

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation BolcTS8

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 11th February 2018, 9:55 am

Spoiler:

Moved upon the user's request

Lucius's Gravity Manipulation QOmg1XE

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:05 pm