Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Knight who is secretly a Mage?

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

A Knight who is secretly a Mage?  Empty A Knight who is secretly a Mage?

Post by Haru-senpai 29th May 2017, 6:48 pm

Hera stood outside of the Barracks of the Cedar Knights, she wondered why they were making such a big scene of things. She was here after hearing rumors that one of their knights was a little bit "too" good. That he could possibly be a mage. But these guys in front of her had a different idea.

"I'm tellin ya, there's a mage amongst you!" as she said this one of the guys refuted this.

"Look chick, the Magic Council ain't sent us a heads up or nothin! We don't have a mage here jesus look!" he held his hand out dramatically. "See no lightning bolt no nothin! None of us are mages OK! We're just badass swordsmen! We don't even got a Mages Guild in this town!" he said exasperated. Hera continued to argue with the guy, even giving him a description of the guy in question. As he listened to the description again, he actually raised an eyebrow and looked at a few other knights who took off their helmets and began to socialize in a huddle. Had she done it?

"You don't think she's talkin' about the rookie do ya? He does finish his missions faster than any rookie I've ever seen.....but he doesn't act that tough." he said as he finally turned back around to Hera. "One second, I'll go fetch the rook....." he said as he journeyed into the Cedar Knight's HQ and left her on the steps with several knights in front of her, some looking her up and down suspiciously; others checking out her body and flirting.

Crossing her arms and rolling her eyes; she'd had enough of this place already! When this guy got out here she'd find out if he was a mage by unleashing a spell on him and seeing if he defended himself with magic! So much for a secret identity if he's been keeping one around here...heheheheh.... she smiled to herself mischievously as she stared off in the distance with her arms crossed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

A Knight who is secretly a Mage?  Rose

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Knight who is secretly a Mage?  Empty Re: A Knight who is secretly a Mage?

Post by Jackson Hyde 30th May 2017, 8:51 am

OOC: Oh this is going to get interesting.

IC: A secert mage hidding amongst the local knights that protect the little town of cedar. Kiari didnt know much but he knew that the others didnt know exactly how to take him since he would go on a mission and get back quicker then any other rookie has in there history. This was not normal for those who used magic and was a mage but he didnt care. Kiari was a Dragon slayer and after seeing how other slayers were he just wanted to stay hidden.

He had no idea what was going on outside there HQ when he was just sitting down for some food . " That rookie is way to good for us" one of the fellow knights would say. " Yeah he gets back faster then any other rookie has and without a scratch on him" this was noraml for him to hear. What was going on outside he heard bits and pieces from since it was happened just outside the door with a woman insisting that there was a mage within the ranks of these knights. His ears would perk up as the door opened and he took a sniff and knew that scent. A slayer. he had been around slayers enough to know there scents were different then the normal people or mages for that matter.

Kiari was the second generation of dragon slayers but he was a humble one. The knights didnt care what was happening as long as the jobs got done. Kiari didnt know much about this town but was hideing here vary well till this woman showed up. After a few more minuets he finished his food and headed up to the second floor window of this HQ. Kiari just had a feeling his entire life here was about to change. Once he was inside his room and started to get out of the window when he heard the captain speaking. "Where is the rookie?" most of the knights all chirped up at once. they all said he just went to his room. Kiari had his bag packed and was out of the window and on the roof just as the captain came in.

" You know for someone just as persistant as you to track me down to this town means you have to be a slayer" kiari would say as he was now standing on top of the roof looking down at the woman. He could sense that she was extremely powerful but he didnt care. " I could have sworn i was better at hiding my own scent from other slayers" At this time he was prepairing a simple spell that was going to help him out literally a bit incase the woman wanted to attack. He would have one of his hands behind him as a white magic circle shows up and his body gets a soft glow from the ground she should not be able to see it with the sun being just behind him on this sunny day.

prepped spell:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th May 2017, 9:28 am

As Hera stood there, tapping her foot. Most of the boy Cedar Knights were literally flicking their eyes up and down at her. Leaning to the right in her all white shorts as she stood; her hips were accentuated a bit as she realized this; narrowing her eyes and raising an eyebrow at them with her arms crossed....which did nothing to deter them. Letting out a distasteful noise; she was cut off from thinking as a voice went off from a part of the roof of Cedar Knight HQ. As he spoke, Hera began to smell that his magic was not normal. See, she could smell the scent of magic itself, and every type of magic smelled different. His was not normal, it was like a Dragon Slayer, but she didn't smell a Dragon on him at all. Was he one of those ones that had a Lacrima fused into his soul magically? An artificial Dragon Slayer? 2nd Generation they called them.

She thought all of this while staring up at him.

"Hey I've been waiting for you!" she said in response to his rude appearance on the roof. I mean he could've at least just talked to her before running off. "The nose always knows!" she said, pointing a finger to her nose playfully. "From other slayers?" as she said this, he would realize he'd just given himself away as the rest of the Cedar Knights jaws dropped. This rookie was a mage? "Here I'll prove it to you guys! Fire Dragon's Breath!!!"

With that, Hera would inhale a big breath and then breath fire like an actual Dragon. The stream of flames would come from her mouth at the speed of a rocket as she continued to exhale with the sound of a burning flamethrower. The Cedar Knights flew into a panic as she did this; looking up at the roof and then back to her repeatedly as she continued to exhale a stream of flames.

She would then stop exhaling the flames, and leap up onto the roof; snorting smoke and looking left to right for Kiari as the roof was now on fire a bit. Turning and facing the Cedar Knights down below, Hera would salute them and put her hands on her hips as the scarf around her neck blew in the wind.

"You can thank Fairy Tail for exposing the mage hiding amongst your ranks! No payment needed!" she would say as she flicked her wrist in a salute and leaped off the roof into Cedar Town properly. As a few townspeople noticed the roof smoking off in the distance at Cedar Knight HQ as they put the fire out. When she spotted the young man with an blonde hair and sharp features again, she would point at him and then take off running after him. "Hey! Hey wait!!! I only want to invite you to come to my Guild of mages not fight! Sorry I just wanted to prove to those guys back there that you were a mage like me!!!" she said, yelling at the top of her lungs as she ran after him. As she chased him she realized he was WAY faster than a normal person or even mage. Well, she would have to use magic to catch him after all.

As she ran her feet literally caught on FIRE, as she exploded forward like the Flash, leaving behind trails of flames on the ground and in the air she moved so quickly. Running at over 300MPH she would dive onto Kiari from behind and bear hug him as they went rolling off into a park, she would land on top of him and then stand up adjusting herself before SITTING on Kiari's stomach which was probably uncomfortable as hell.

Putting both hands around her face, she casually sat on his abs as she looked at him; her feets flames going out.

"Good god......you're fast. But why run, I'll even buy you some french fries if you'd just talk to me....." she said as she sat on him, tilting her head again. She would then stand up off of him, extending a hand to him and helping him up. "S-sorry about that guess I got a little excited...heh." she apologized as she would smile brightly at the young man. "I'm Hera, from Fairy Tail." she would nod to him again, blushing a bit as she was still ashamed of how she'd tried to blow him up back there.

Spells Used:

× Bio
    × Magic

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 30th May 2017, 4:34 pm

Kiari stood there on the roof when she showed that she was a dragon slayer like him. " Your nose is right almost all of the time" he would say his voice calm as she let out her dragons breath. The moment that happened kirari had definintly blown his cover as his body glew and he moved. Kiari had to think quick as this spell did not do much in tearms of speed besides increasing it by 10% he would take off in the air with the extra speed.

While he was in the air Kiari would take a deep breath fillig his lungs with both his dragons light magic and the air while saying as he took in that breath " White dragon Roar" He would release his breath as it looked like her fire dragons breath aimed at her(just before you would move to the roof and after your breath hit the roof)  Since her breath would hit the roof he aimed his down towards her feet and use it as a rocket sending him into the town himself.

Damn there went the best job i had as a guildless mage again he thought as he landed on a roof keeping his sense open having to go by smell. The moment that he could smell her he would turn around and and gather his magic quickly on the one hand before jumping to the left while turning around to face her " White Dragon's Moonlight Claw" He would thrust his one hand with the magic built up relesing it. The magic looked like a dragons claw as it moved decently quick towards her. He hoped that it would atleast slow her down but it would fail badly.

After he let the spell off he would notice her feet a blaze and she seemed to be gaining ground vary quickly as her own movement was much faster then his. So to say that the attacked missed would be an understatement. " I have not been apart of a guild since i was in Infinity Hydra and like just weeks after i leave you Fairy Tail wizards are chasing me down. How the hell did you find me so quick anyway?" he actually did wonder but not even a moment later he was tackled with this red haired girl that had a dragon scale scarf wrapped around her body as he was now looking up at her as his back hit the edge of a roof.

" Why should i come to Fairy Tail anyway? with everything that your guild has been through i am shocked you even want a dragon slayer like me with you His voice seemd a bit low and with his magic  being a little depleted from the three spells he starting  eatting the air (atleast that is what it looks like). He was actually eating the light from the sun that was reflecting off of the roof and just from the nice day they were having anyway.

He kinda felt bad that this town was not kinda in smoke and flames but what the hell did he truly care. Most of the time he was just running off on his own not staying in a town for to long incase they discovered that he was a dragon slayer. yes he was a second generation dragon slayer but he was a slayer none the less. He missed being in a guild the jobs and the chance to truly gain more strength. The thought of Joining Fairy Tail had crossed his mind since they where now an independent guild but he was not quite sure just yet. This woman would have to convince him to join.

spells used:

Last edited by Kiari Cold on 30th May 2017, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Black Sails
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daniel Ross 30th May 2017, 4:53 pm

Daniel walked around town as chaos ensued. He sipped his beer casually, because at this point, he had seen it all. Travelling around with no map was not fun, but tolerable. He saw what looked like Dragon Slayers fighting, and shrugged. He strolled through town, hood up, and tried not to get hit. Conveniently, he didn't have a speck of dust on him. He smiled, flipped his hood back, and smelled the air. He frowned at the burnt smell, and walked toward a building.
    "Maybe, I can get a better view of the town from the roof," Daniel said to himself, climbing the stairs. He emerged on the roof...

And his brand new royal blue cape tore in half. Daniel squatted down, because the sheer energy was pushing him back. His cape's chainmail in-lining shone in the light, and he heard a question from the one mage who seemed to be imitating a fish. At least, that's what it seemed like to Daniel.

Daniel electrified his boots, and used them to reverse the polarity of the floor below him, to stick. He slid less, and was able to stand up, but as soon as he did, he realized how bright it was. Flipping out a pair of sunglasses, Daniel said, "You should join Fairy Tail because it's not a bad place. I used to be part of it. It was good. I miss the old days." Daniel smiled, and breathed in the less fresh but still no longer burnt air.

Daniel looked at the two of the mages and said, "So, what are you two up to on this... fine day?" Daniel put away his beer and took of his sleeves, zipping them off and putting them in his bag, leaving his questionably scarred arms out. It had been months since he had received those wounds, in a fight with a leviathon, by accidentally overloading his bodies nerves in his arms, causing slight damage. He was able to recover, but the scars never healed.

Daniel streched and looked at the two, then out at the town. Then he turned to the two, studing them.

A Knight who is secretly a Mage?  Index211
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th May 2017, 9:19 pm

As she ran after him, she would be surprised when he leaped mid-air to turn to face her while running; unleashing a claw like spell. It didn't do much damage to her; but it was extremely sharp and hot; and extremely bright. It felt like a bunch of bee stings.

Skidding to a halt through the light, proceeded to listen to him talk after sitting on him and then letting him up successfully, replaying the roar he used in her mind. So he really does use light magic...the only Dragon Slayer I know who used light magic was Uncle Shuhei.... she thought to herself as the guy actually started talking to her now.

Her feets flames disappeared as the fire around them wooshed out onto the air. She would put one hand on her hip and sigh to herself, snorting smoke from breathing fire earlier.

"Chasing you down....no, no I just...heard about you." she said putting a hand to her chin and blushing trying to explain. "Well, I heard about a Cedar Knight who was way to good...then I thought that this guy probably was a mage, who was...well; running from his purpose." she flicked her eyes to the side as she rubbed her chin, and then patted her thigh. "I just wanted to offer you the chance to really be a professional mage to...solve problems in the world only magic can fix...." she shrugged to him. As another mage would literally walk down a wall he would join them.

He had on a blue cloak and sunglasses. Although his blue cloak was tattered, it made him look even cooler. He apparently had been a mage of Fairy Tail once himself, and encouraged the young man to join. Which caused Hera to blush and then give him a thumbs up; as her thumb caught on fire for a second just for show.

"Heh, thanks." she said to him. Before turning back to Kiari. "Well....to answer your questions. Fairy Tail is the guild of magical secrets, and acceptance.....regardless of what we've all been through, as a family. I don't want you hiding what you're meant to be. A person who uses magic to help people, and you don't need to be undercover as a knight to do it." she smiled at him. "With abilities like yours.....let's just say you'll have a reputation with the ladies." she said putting a hand to her chin and sparkling comically for a moment in thought.

"As for you......you're a lightning mage then?" she said as she looked towards the guy with sunglasses and a beat up blue cloak. As Heero's daughter, she had a fancy for lightning magic herself; but nowhere near her own preferred elements of fire and wind. It just had a special place in her heart. "My Dad.....was one too." she looked back to Kiari.

"What do ya say? The average Job Request pays about 2,000j. Don't work for 10j an hour as a damn Cedar Knight...." she said as she walked over to him. "Plus you deserve to beat people up in the name of them being an asshole....I mean in the name of justice." she said raising a flaming fist briefly, as it went out turning to smoke. "Anyways......what's your name?" she asked the Dragon Slayer she'd tracked down to Cedar. "And yours too?" she said looking to the other guy.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aioai 31st May 2017, 1:41 am

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Problematic. Once found posed against a wall, an androgynous frame armored heavily trailed within the shadows of day, a haste of a figure was nothing more than a blur as they darted—Mastercraft, this based ebony craft was nothing more than titanium; silvery lined designs on the shoulder and knee pieces, and chest piece, a crest of some type. Tucked under the armor’s layers, black chain mail covered the exposed thighs and elbows—Crimson fluff swayed, dressed into the topper shoulder armor, it matched the swaying hairs that were apart of the helmet. Curved around the ebony knight’s face, the helmet concerned most of their facial features, aside from cherry glossed lips that curled upward at their corners—Had eavesdropped on supposed ‘blasphemy’, a flaming haired woman spilled the beans about a mage being within the Cedar Knights. Aggravating, the situation both irksome and hilarious, unaffected by the ‘big’ reveal, it seemed this androgynous knight was the only to follow the two that departed, the second dragon slayer and the flaming hair first dragon slayer—So close, the knight had been so close to their goal, that boy, that rookie male knight, the androgynous felt it on their numb fingertips.

Agonizing. Guised, the knight like a snake, had slithered their way into the ranks of the Cedar Knights under an old alias from their days as Rune Knight—Rejecting that not, they accepted the Ebony Knight as one of them, but little did they know, little did anyone know. There were two Dragon slayers within that group, Kiari and a female that kept herself checked—Fueled with an obsession, an obsession for revenge, the infection that likened her aggression, her corruption boiled her blood for this moment. This sickness filled her, memories infected her brain, she felt this feeling she couldn’t ever dream of feeling and to have it all ripped away, she thought not—An obsession that caused her to not eat, regenerate and caused her to allow herself to waste away, the rock bottom, she had lack her own care and her possession started to show, a possess that desired one that. Oh.. Dearest brother... Oh dearest twin brother.. the voice held nothing short of bewitching, her captivating tone was as seductive as the darkness in everyone’s heart; sadistic mannerism removed themselves behind the dark grin. Wrapping. Her heart could only recall the tortuous, excruciating and grueling events of her loved ones, everything she had ripped away from her by her twin’s carelessness—She forgotten her promise..

Melting. Finally catching up with the two that darted off, ten yards in distance, the knight concealed in the shadows of a tree, they appeared nothing more than a shadow themselves—A silhouette. Echoing out from these shadows, the sound of rain sung, or atleast that is what it sounded like, dripping from the ebony armor a liquid held black as the armor itself fell into the shadow, rippling, the whole shadow of the tree danced as if it’s the surface of a lake ripple reflect. Dissolving, the armor slowly became watery, from the boots to the helmet, murky ‘water’ that held it’s shape of ‘armor’—Revealing a feminine figure, the figure covered in a sludge had quite a curvy. It’d be a lie if she didn’t admit it, bed ridden after being dismembered by a ‘celestial eater’, she had to heal naturally and avoid using magic, but.. Four hours ago, she heard of a slayer that had a presence of a ‘celestial’ a man the same age as her, a man that ‘felt’ the same as her spiritually—She forced herself through the pain, through the hardship and agony.

Shaky. Stepping out of the shadow with her right foot first, the luminous brilliance of the sphere known as the sun forced the armor to dissipated into nothing more than a shadowy puddle on the ground—Hugging the female’s frame, the remaining dark sludge started to form clothes, revealing ivory skin, vanilla hair and crimson hues called eyes; a set of eyes that were not hers. Mumbled not a word, she found herself attempting to her ‘brother’s’ attention another way, however, she waited until she had twenty feet of distance—Unmasking her magical presence, the female revealed whom she truly was. Aioai D. Nightstray, the twin sister of Kirai, the celestial being with the magic of Dragon slayer Shadow magic—A second generation like her twin brother, there was a fine difference between the two, Aioai had lived with her dragon father, sacrificing himself to save her, his last wish was for her consume his heart and become a shadow dragon like him, in which, he had allow an aspect of himself to live inside of her. Awaiting her brother’s attention, just for him to look upon her, her head tilted downward to keep him looking upon her face; she desired his guilt—Possession was something that didn’t hold regrets, Senka was the name of her shadow spirit.

Attention. The movement her brother would look upon a face that he undoubtedly would’ve never forgotten, he would be greeted with a single motion and a single word—Extending her light hand forward, a reach for her brother, almost as if she wanted a long await hug, but her head remained lowered; this moment seemed special, but was it truly? Upon this reach out, she let a single second linger. Pressure. She said monetoned, her bewitched voice being gone and upon this single word, the shadows cast by the sleeves of her clothing molded into twenty six-inched needles flew like bullets out of her left sleeve like bullets, aimed to penetrated through Kirai’s joints, from his ankles to knees to wrists to elbows to shoulders. This was nothing more than an attack, but there was something more behind it, to where her will lacked, something answered her call. For a moment, a mere moment, his beloved sister lifted her head, to look upon him, and for that moment only, a tear fell from her chin, as vivid fluorescent eyes looked upon her brother in sadness; pain—‘Senka.. I hate him. I hate him so.. My pain is his fault.’ that memory, a memory being nothing more than a flashback of a girl bound to her bed, Senka aided her resolve.

Heavy. She couldn’t hang on anymore, she couldn't be bothered to converse, not with her brother, the female nor the other male, she felt so tired, she felt so weak and for a second, she found herself thanking Senka for the strength for this moment—To admit it, to admit she hated her brother, she abused her own contract. She allowed herself to be possessed by hatred, just to see him one more time, just to meet him. Curling along her lips, the blank expression allowed a smile to shine and for that second of a smile, she was done, she didn’t mind it, her brother hating her—Hatred fueled her desire, her wish to see her brother.. To finally just see his face. To her final sense of control, the needle sent forward to attack her beloved brother would find themselves missing him by a hair, and than vanishing into thin air. ‘You lied.. You.. Actually lied..’ The shadows spoke out, spoke out to Aioai, and as she sit the ground, as she graced the ground, she spoke ‘No.. For a long time.. I did..’ she spoke out in a mumble. Collapsed forward, the female planted face first into the ground, she could take a break now.

Unique ability three; unusual phyisology; S-cells & polymorph:

pressure:

Health: 100 • Mana: 100• Slay Magic: LinkAioai: LinkPicture: One&Two
    made by Wolf of GS
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 31st May 2017, 5:57 pm

OOC: WTF Himi. not going to use all of that but will use what is relivent

IC Kiari had just dropped his head and shook it a bit before looking up and standing up as the woman was off of him. " I know what a mages guild is but you did not answer my question i said WHY should i join fairy tail" Just then he would look up past her as he would feel and smell a familiar scent one that reminded him of home. At the vary moment he would notice his sister. His eyes would widen as he would see her outstreatched hand and he wanted to reach her as well. Kiari needed to be with the sister he loved so deeply as they were two halves of the same coin.

Not everyone would notice the twins unless they held a special kind of magic or they were like them. His sisters attack would fly at him and miss by literally a hair. He was to shocked to think about what was happening before he relized his sister was dropping and quickly. " Walk and talk but family comes first" He would say while listening to the other man who just showed up and mentioned fairy tail as well. He barely heard him but was not going to be rude. " Yeah i know about the guilds i was once a guild wizard... and my name if Kiari Cold" he would say as he took off towards his sister wanting to protect her from the sun. She needed to get into the darkness so she would stay here. " she needs to stay out of the sun" he would yell at them as he would reach down and grab her body and started to pick her up. With a quick look he noticed a inn not to far from them.

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Black Sails
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daniel Ross 1st June 2017, 12:59 pm

Daniel snorted at Hera's words of 'professional mage.' He then recomposed himself and listened to the dialogue between Kiari and Hera. When Hera flashed a thumbs up at him, with the fire, he gave her a small, and lazy salute, and added a spark effect. Just for show. Daniel looked at Kiari, and said, "Oh, and those ladies are... something." His eyebrows went up when he said that.

He turned back to Hera, and said, "I am a lightning mage. I don't know if I knew your father though, but still... We all are similiar in one way or another." Daniel rubbed his shoulder, still covered by the edge of his sweatshirt, and shrugged. As he heard Hera's summation of the amount they make in Fairy Tail, he pulled off his glasses and said, "2000j a job!?! Man, I should quit my p- I mean, trading guild. It would make more." He then said, "Oh yeah, my name is Ross. Daniel Ross."

Daniel followed Kiari over to his sister, who he appeared to be concerned about. With a slight bit of confusion he whipped out a medical scanner and scanned the girl, but his scanner showed nothing resembling normal bio-matter. "I'll take your word for it." He crafted an umbrella out of lightning, to shield the girl from the sun, and with the other hand helped Kiari carry his sister. "There's an inn. We should take her there." Daniel guided them toward the inn quickly, keeping the girl shielded as much as possible, and keeping her up.

A Knight who is secretly a Mage?  Index211
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th June 2017, 8:24 am

Before Hera could open her mouth and respond to Kiari, another woman seemed to walk forward toward them; although she really seemed to be walky kinda slowly. Cutting off Hera's laughter from Daniel's previous statement about how much Guild mages actually made. Her laughter died down as she merely.....looked kind of off put by the girl because of the way she was walking as if she was hurt or something.

"Um...hey?" she said as she saw a really strange look on the girls face as she looked around, then realizing she was headed for her group. A strange person limping towards them as they talked was...quite strange. Crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow, she was actually kinda of surprise when the woman raised a hand and then an explosion of shadow magic flying through the air went off.

Widening her eyes, Hera would lean in front of Kiari, opening her arms and wincing for the pain to come as....they dissolved in to some kind of shadow dust before hitting her or Kiari. Opening her eyes, as her wincing expression went away; she blinked a few times as the girl passed out on the street. Causing a few people and even a few Cedar Knights to run up and surround them. Eventually, Kiari managed to get her to come to a little bit and then helped her up; saying they should get her to an inn. Nodding, Hera would cross her arms and follow them; a concerned look on her face as she stared at the unconscious face of the girl while Kiari carried her. What had she been through......Why did she attack Kiari like that? Hera's thoughts echoed in her mind as all that was shown was the face of the girl being carried.

Twenty minutes later, they had checked into a room. Hera leaned on the wall of the room while the girl slept in the bed. Eventually, she would break the silence.

"To answer your question." Hera said as she looked over to Kiari at the side of the bed. "Join Fairy Tail, so that you don't waste your potential as a mage. So that you can protect those near and dear to you with the power you gain there." she smiled at him, crossing the room and standing over the bed. "When you become a mage of Fairy Tail....it won't just be you caring for her anymore....it'll be all of us." Hera pointed one finger at the guild crest on her shoulder before crossing her arms again. "Heck....even I'm pulling for her now." Hera actually looked kind of worried at the girl laying in the bed in front of them. "Well....it's not everyday someone offers you a Job, or...sets your old Job on fire....." she said, rubbing her head ashamed.

× Bio
    × Magic

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 11:18 pm