Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny?

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny?

Post by Hania 14th May 2017, 6:14 am

Advent had just finished with Fiore's next to model which had taken the last five weeks of his life in which he had to deal with catty, bitchy people who where willing to do whatever they could to get the title. Even Amy turned out not to be as she had first seemed and that hurt the youth to no end. This town seemed to be filling him with mixed memories and of late they hadn't been good ones. He still didn't see the point of that competition and though he had been told he could keep the clothing that he had amassed over the last five weeks he wasn't interested given the clothes he wore were sentimental and gave him everything that he needed so left eveything else behind.

He got to the corner of the hotel and slid down the nearby wall, covering his mouth he yawned as he tried to figure out exactly what he was going to do, be it travel or find something to do within the city itself. He touched his stomach chewing his bottom lip as he seemed to realise that he was starting to get hungry but unsure where he should go for that kind of thing within this town. "Seems I might have to go foraging" he mentioned to himself rubbing the back of his head as he went into deep thought.

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Wine_zpsouywby9q

Last edited by Tamashi on 23rd June 2017, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heat Hero
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny?

Post by Rhyolo 15th May 2017, 4:32 pm

Rhyolo was walking around Rose Garden trying to find the restaurant he was supposed to help. The magic of this town radiated all around him and and he sensed it. The lacrima in the street lights shining and the vendors selling magical items that radiated their power. He smelled the food being prepared. He saw the smiles of all the children running around. He heard the yelling of the the people trying to be heard over the crowd. He then continued to walk down the lively streets until he got to a blinding sign that queued him that this was the place to go. He then opened the door and stepped into the lobby of the lavish hotel. But something at the corner of the hotel caught his eye, or better yet, someone. He then exits once going into the lobby and then finds somebody against the wall of the hotel. Upon further inspection it was Advent, The spider-monkey himself.  Oh god, this guy.
    Why is here? Willing to bet a pretty penny he's here for the same job as him.
    Rhyolo the walks over to hims and squats to where he's eye level with him. "Watcya doin' here?Advent"

WC-200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Rhyolo2

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Br

+5 spell slots
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 16th May 2017, 6:03 am

Advent had remained still on the ground his eyes closed behind his blindfold, unmoving at least for the moment he just needed some time to himself after the last five weeks of hell trying to live by the somewhat strict rules of the competition that pushed his sanity to the max. Feeling a warm breeze that had the scent of fresh warm breads and sweets on it his eyes opened now as some of his snowy white hair moved over his face, tickling at his nose having him quickly cover his face as he sneezed "Damn it" he sighed before letting out a loud yawn and stretching not really paying attention to much of the goings on around him at least for the moment.

Feeling vibrations come closer to him he brings his knees to his chest as if to allow the person to pass, but blinked somewhat in surprise as it seemed to stop in front of him. He remained still just to see what was going to happen next but was caught off guard as he heard the sound of the material the other was wearing move all but closer within reason as the other crouched in front of him. He had a blank expression on his face as the other spoke him name as he placed his hand to the back of his head "I'm sorry have we met?" his voice sounding sincere as he spoke as he honestly couldn't remember the other since their meeting had been brief.

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Wine1_zpsjio08b4h

Last edited by Tamashi on 19th May 2017, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo 18th May 2017, 7:17 pm

"God Avdent, you really will be the death of me."Rhyolo then hung his head in exasperation. God this guy is a character, I'll give him that. But, I don't know how this guy's brain works. It's like his mind isn't used to humans at all. Either way this guy is somewhat interesting. The fire mage then thinks about something that would trigger this guy's memory of him. "Remeber you threw an apple at me in magnolia?" If this guy doesn't remember that he doesn't what will. Rhyolo then scratched his head starting to think of how to make Advent remember him. The young fire mage then remembered he had a job to do and then face palmed himself. He then got up and said, " Look, It has been fun pointlessly trying to stress myself trying to get you to remeber me. But I got a job to do." Rhyolo then turns and walks to the door and opens the door. He then looks back to the white haired mage and waves bye. Now, where do I go? He then looks around the lobby for a sign pointing him in any direction that might lead him to his destination.

Wc-206

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 19th May 2017, 2:56 am

Advent listened to what the other had said unsure what he actually meant by that but shook his head, the snowy coloured strands dancing around his body like falling snow "I can't be the death you, I dislike hurting people" he said honestly scratching at his cheek thinking that was what he meant "And even if I didn't I don't know you so there would be little point in bashing your brains in" he grinned a little at the statement he made for a second before it faded. It would have been hard to know if he was joking or not given the tone had remained the same way and the grin was ambiguous at best if someone was trying to read him. For a moment he relaxed again his breathing softening as a cool breeze passed once more "You're right, the warm wind feels so nice" he whispered to himself as his hand stroked the bark as he heard the rustle of its leaves almost as if it was talking to him.

Hearing the others voice again he seemed to snap back to reality "That doesn't exactly help me you know..." he began leaning forward a little so his mouth was by the others ear as if wanting to tell him a secret "I've thrown apples at a lot of people since coming to Fiore" he commented before leaning back a smile on his face "So you'd need to be more specific" his tone showed he found it fun, but it also showed he wasn't lying about the statement either. Hearing how the other wanted to end the conversation he pouted almost like the words had hurt him and on some level they had. He didn't want to be different nor did he want to stress anyone out, before he knew it he felt the vibrations leaving "Might not know the person but perhaps he could use some help and that way I can make up for the stress?" it seemed like he was questioning himself and after a minute he nodded as if he had made up his mind.

Standing quickly he dusted himself off before quickly walking after Rhyolo, when he had finally caught up he poked the back of his head with a grin "Hay you, I'll help you on your job thinger as an apology of getting you stressed." he said with a wide smile on his face as he leaned forward almost mischievously wondering what kind of fun this job would bring and what sort of chaos he could additionally bring to it. "But seriously, what's your name?" he asked his tone showing he was a little comfortable that the other knew his when he didn't have the same thing in return.

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Wine2_zpskw8qgsjr

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo 20th May 2017, 9:33 am

Rhyolo was so busy looking around for a sign he didn't notice Advent had followed him. When he heard to other's voice Rhyolo jumped and turned around. The young mage then saw it was Advent and sighed. "I swear to freaking god dude, are you trying to make me have a heart attack?!" Rhyolo then took a deep breath and calmed himself down.  He then listened to the wizard with the white hair explain he was going to help him. Rhyolo the realized even if he said no he couldn't get rid of him. Rhyolo sighed and said," Fine, whatever. Also my name is Rhyolo." Rhyolo then continued to look for a sign and then a he found one leading to the restaurant he was supposed to help. He then said, "Advent, follow me." He then heads toward the restaurant and proceeds to look for the owner of the place. The restaurant was  velvet red themed with gold out linings on almost everything he saw. This place was too fancy for Rhyolo's liking, but, he would manage. The owner of establishment found the two and said, "Welcome. You two must be the wine testers. I am the owner of this fine restaurant.
    But you may call me Mr.Yolko.
    " The man then reached out to shake both wizard's hand.

Wc 218

Last edited by Rhyolo on 21st May 2017, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 21st May 2017, 12:29 pm

Advent blinked under his blindfold when he heard the other speak to him "I'm not exactly the most silent the fact you couldn't hear me coming is silly, you need to heighten your senses" he said bluntly just standing by the other. It was as soon as the other had said 'heart attack' that something seemed to click in the white haired youth's head "Oh I remember you, you move like a bull... Still think heart attacks don't sound fun but would still laugh at you if you want to have one if it made you feel better" he said with an innocent tone as he knocked his head lightly sticking out his tongue out a little showing that he knew he was silly for forgetting the person who was now standing beside him.

"There's no such thing as a god... there's death and rebirth" he said as if it was a universal truth, though if asked he would refuse to go any further into what he meant about that, in fact he hated that he knew the things that he did. He had been so lost in his own train of thought that he hadn't heard what the other had called himself but was brought back out of his head as his own name was spoken "Okay" he said plainly following the youth "What's this job then?" he asked wondering since he had no clue what they where doing. Hearing the voice of the man he tilted his head in confusion "What is wine tester?" he couldn't help having his tone match the confusion shown on his face. He stood up blinking under his blindfold "Oh I see... fermented grapes... sounds nasty but I'm told that it can taste really good so okay, I'll try" he said with a smiled happily unaware he could have just insulted the owner of establishment but with how his tone sounded it was obvious no insult was meant given the innocence he gave off over the matter.

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Wine3_zpsgwsnor3h

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo 22nd May 2017, 7:35 pm

Rhyolo internally cringes when Advent openly insults the owner.What the Hell! Is this guy trying to get us fired? I swear to god if we get fired because of him i'm going to sock him straight in his face. Rhyolo stood silent awaiting the owner's reaction. The owner then smiled and chuckled at the white haired mage's comment. "Indeed, it doesn't sound that pleasant but i can assure you it is very enjoyable. Especially my high quality brew." The owner then goes to get two glasses filled with the wine and hand them to the two wizards. Rhyolo grabbed the glass and swirled it around looking at the clear liquid inside. He then sniffed it and instantly recognized the extremely potent scent of alcohol. He then brought the glass up to his lips and took a small sip. He let it linger in his mouth in order to get an accurate taste. The wine had a very unusual taste of apples, pears, and bread. But it the different flavor came together and mixed well. He then swallowed the little liquid he had in his mouth and then downed the rest of the glass. He then looked at Advent to see what he was going to do.

wc-206

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 23rd May 2017, 3:57 am

Advent blinked for a moment under his blindfold not sure exactly what he was meant to do given it was the first time had encountered having to do such things "Um... perhaps we should sit down. I'm told that depending on how many wines tested and their alcoholic content could eventually creep up and where I've never tasted wine I'd rather be safer than sorry" he said with a gentle smile trying to by some time from showing he had no idea what he should be doing, it wasn't exactly like he could do monkey see monkey do and follow the younger mages actions given that he couldn't see him. The owner of the restaurant smiled nodding after realising how rude he may have come across not even bringing them to a table "Sorry gentlemen, where were my manners" the man chuckled placing Advent's glass on the table.

By the time advent had sat down he had gathered enough information from his guardians as to what would be expected from a wine taster and picked up the glass moving it so the wine swirled around the glass til the liquid had went semi translucent before raising it to his nose "Like he said there's pear, apple but it's a sweet spiced bread almost and it was sealed in a smoky barrel going by the undertone" he taking a half sip "Also has almond" he added at the end placing the glass down unsure how the others would take to everything smelled and tasted.

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Wine4_zps4igfb8cz

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo 23rd May 2017, 1:46 pm

Rhyolo stares at advent in awe. He is completely stunned by how he could have just been completely right about high class society? What in the actual hell is this guy!? He just analyzed the wine like he has done it before. This guy never ceases to amaze and surprise me. He then realized Avdent had described the flavors he had just experienced and said them as if he had described them aloud. Rhyolo looked perplexed and then looked at the white haired mage. "How did you know what I was getting ready to say? You quite litterally just described what I just thought before I even said it. You know what? I don't even want to know." Rhyolo the turned to the owner and said, "Well sir, I'll tell you this, this wine is very good and enjoyable. Has a very good taste. But if I were you i would no let light-weights drink too much of this.
    It has a little too much alcoholic content for the inexperience drinker. But for a good pairing with this wince I would suggest caviar and salmon. For a cheese I would suggest gouda do to the contrasting flavors but that would still bring out the best in both.
    "
    Wc-207

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 25th May 2017, 5:49 am

Advent pushed the glass away knowing that he wouldn't need to take another taste from it "I'm vegan so have no suggestions on what exactly it go well with, I'm sorry" he hated he couldn't be of more use to the owner on it but it seemed that the other had some suggestions "You've tasted wine before? Aren't you like fifteen years old?" he stated scratching his head, he was quite sure that most places asked that if people wanted to drink alcoholic beverages but then he suspected that Fiore may be a little different in regards to drinking. Sighing quietly he moved his hand to the next glass that had been placed in front of them both, picking up the glass he swirled the clear liquid around the glass before placing his nose to the glass sniffing at it.

"The scent is less over powering than the other, but right off the bat I can tell that it's a light and bouncy sparkling wine" he said before moving the glass to his lips again taking another half sip swishing it around in his mouth "It's fruity... pears, there's a subtle citrus undertone with a slight add-age of cinnamon and nutmeg" he said placing the glass down an pushing it to sit next to the first glass, covering his mouth he seemed almost bored with what he was doing "I would say a nice refreshing salad would be perfect of this one though" he added as an after thought knowing that he missed nothing of the flavour.

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Wine5_zpsoltyu47q

Last edited by Tamashi on 3rd June 2017, 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo 27th May 2017, 2:22 pm

Rhyolo took a long look at the glass of wine that was put before him. He then took hold of the glass a sip of the next wine that was put before him. The pyro then swirled the clear liquid in in the glass making it in to a small vortex before stopping and sniffing it. The alcohol content in this beverage wasn't as strong as the last one. The mage then drunk half of the glass letting the wine swirl in his mouth in order to get the full taste of it. He then swallowed it and then proceeded to repeat with the rest of the glass. Rhyolo then set down the empty wine glass and listen to Advent's take on the wine. Rhyolo just nodded in agreement as he had nothing to add. He then refers back to Advent's questioning him on his knowledge. "Well, I have if it wasn't already clear. I may be only 15 but I know some things." Rhyolo then taps his index finger to his temple as a physical gesture. He then turns to Mr. Yolko. "I have to admit that these wines are pretty exceptional for being home made." Rhyolo then added a smile to add a sense of it being a genuine compliment.

wc 213

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 5th June 2017, 5:12 am

Advent sighed it was clear that the long white haired mage was getting bored with doing this, he wasn't use to sitting still for so long not inside anyway; he wanted to get this done as soon as possible so that he could continue learning new things; it didn't help that he liked grapes but these ones tasted weird to him as they had been fermented and had additional things added to them to create something new. "Grapes used like this taste funny" he commented leaning back on the chair, he knew it wasn't exactly a comment that be could taken as insult in anyway given that they weren't actually meant to taste like grapes any longer.

He moved his left hand to the final glass to the final glass and as before he swirled the deep crimson liquid "You realise you really don't have to drink all of the wine, a sip or two is all that is required" he said having taken note on what his guardians had said just happened before sniffing at the wine his eyes blinking underneath the blindfold as his nose was assaulted at just how strong the wine was "I wouldn't suggest even allowing anyone to drink that... It's far to strong, it would likely poison a person if they took more than two sips" he said honestly placing the glass down and pushing it away it was clear that he had no intention what so ever in tasting it hoping the other wouldn't smell how strong it was and wouldn't attempt it but then he didn't know just how smart the other was so it would be an interesting thing to see either way.

Is it just me or do these grapes taste funny? Wine8_zpsfoz2fert

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo 7th June 2017, 12:04 pm

Rhyolo looks at the last glass of wine in front of him. He grabbed the smooth transparent glass filled with the translucent crimson liquid. He then swirled the liquid in the glass making a miniature vortex in the drink. Rhyolo then smells the liquid and his nose if taken over by the potency of the alcohol of the alcoholic content. Rhyolo then listens to Advent tell him not to drink it and telling him it is basically poison. Rhyolo looks at him for a second and the looks back at the glass. Rhyolo then shrugs and proceeds to drink the wine and holds the liquid in his mouth. He swirls it around to get the full taste of the drink. Once he gets the taste the young mage the proceeds to spit the wine back into his glass. “Well you were right this wine would have killed me if I drank it.” Rhyolo then looked at the white haired mage again. Dang, there is more to this guy than I thought. He may not be as crazy as I thought he was. Advent, you are quite the mystery my friend. Quite the mystery indeed. Rhyolo then turned to Mr. Yolko. Looking as if he was expecting an explanation as to why the the drink could have killed him.

Wc-220

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 7th June 2017, 12:27 pm

Advent sat quietly knowing the other was going to at least taste it and it made him want to face palm but for now he would allow the other to learn the folly of his ways the hard way. He guessed that is why those who remained by his side allowed him to make such stupid mistakes as it helped the intended person of victim learn quickly. Hearing the other spit the liquid back into the glass he sighed "I told you you shouldn't have done it, you did smell how strong it was right?" he shook his head unable to believe that even after smelling how damaging it would be he still put it in his mouth. "It's not his fault that it's so strong you know, sometimes it just happens in the creation" he said standing pushing the seat in he hadn't bothered to stop or say goodbye to either of them as he was bored and wanted to get moving he knew however that the other would deal with the owner and that if he had need he could use this place for something to eat, though he still thought the wine tasted funny.

Mr Yolko stood confused as to what they both had said about the third wine but seeing their reactions he knew he would have to order it destroyed in the interest of health and safety. Blinking as he came back out of his head he had noticed that one of the two had left "I.. I don't know how it could have happened, but thank you for all your input." he placed two pouches in front of the remaining mage "I am guessing you are travelling together so would you mind giving this to your friend and you both have a free evening here that you may call on at any time for your help" he bowed to the youth before moving to get the third wine ordered destroyed.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:22 pm