Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac give away [Job/Solo]

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

iLac give away [Job/Solo] Empty iLac give away [Job/Solo]

Post by cimbaman 5th April 2017, 4:54 am

JOB:

Poom continued his journey to Terra Ignis, which lead him back to Neutral Grounds, and he was not happy about it. Afer a very long time Poom couldn't feel his magic again.

Trying to hide his identity, he put a hood over his head, and ever since he left his village Poom hadn't shaved, so not many people could recognize him. Still Poom walked slowly trying not to be spotted.

While passing the streets, there was a red-headed girl on the corner giving away leaflets.
    Come to the factory. Come and take your very own iLac. The newest thing in lacrima technology. It will let you call your friends on their iLac wherever they are.iLac give away [Job/Solo] Eggh_bul
    Poom was intrigued.

WC:118/500

Last edited by cimbaman on 14th April 2017, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

iLac give away [Job/Solo] Empty Re: iLac give away [Job/Solo]

Post by cimbaman 5th April 2017, 5:57 am

Maybe I could get myself one. thought Poom.
    Being from Neutral Grounds Poom knew about the iLac factory. It was one of the biggest factories here. Many people from his former village worked there.
    He got closer and with a half smile, asked
    I am very sorry, but I am not around here. Where is that factory, I would really like to have one of those iLacs?

The girl looked at him with a dose of wonder, not losing her fake smile.
    Oh my dear sir, just follow that road. At the end of it, you will find the factory in all its glory.

WC:222/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 5th April 2017, 8:35 am

Poom continued his journey to Terra Ignis, in search of Infinite Hydra guild.
    The road to the factory was extremely long, and Poom was thinking of quitting.
    Why do even need this lacrima? Most people probably don't have it. But maybe The Fire King has it, or that maybe a prerequired for the guild. I must not stop.
    determent he continued down the road.
    The factory was gigantic, around it there was a giant fence, it had so much smoke coming from its chimneys that the sky was almost completely gray, making breathing near the factory very hard from Poom.
    The fence was broken with equally giant gate. Poom expected something more colorful.

WC:335/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 5th April 2017, 2:35 pm

Crossing the gate, Poom saw a line of people all probably waiting to take their iLac, so he joined them. The line was moving steadily and only a couple of minutes Poom entered the building.
    Inside wasn't as gloomy as the outside, the walls were red and glowy, there were a couple of picture lacrimas floating and showing a commercial for iLac.
    There were three hallway passages, all looking identical. Poon was not sure which one to take, so he just went through the middle one, hoping he did not make a mistake.
    The hallway ended with a single door, Poom knocked but there was no answer. He knocked again but still nothing. So he opened the door very slowly, and there was a small red-headed girl only slightly older then Poom.

WC:467/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 5th April 2017, 2:38 pm

Come in sir, sit, sit.
    I presume you have come for your iLac.
    Here it is

The girl took out a small lacrima, and put it on the table.
    All you need to do is sign here and here, and we need your fingerprint here, and it is yours. No need to read the details.
    the girl said with her fake smile.
    Even so can I read them? asked Poom doubtfully.
    Of course sir, But I can just tell you what it says in the contract. It says that this is just a test model, so any malfunctions need to be reported to us, for a chance to get them fix, for a small fee of course and we will be collecting the data on your usage. the girl insisted, still not losing her fake smile.
    Poom did all the needed things, and he was now I possession of the new iLac, still not knowing what to do with it.

WC:627/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

BEFORE:
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 5th April 2017, 2:39 pm