Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Letter delivery and fun! [JOB/Solo]

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Letter delivery and fun! [JOB/Solo]

Post by cimbaman 28th March 2017, 3:14 pm

JOB:

After helping the old master Weathersteins, Poom was walking around, lost in thought. He felt a little less down, helping people really is one of the things that make him happy.
    The house survived the storm, and the Weathersteins mead was excellent. Maybe father was right, maybe revenge is not for me. I should travel and see…
    But just as he was about to the finish the sentence, a young man was running towards him, shouting.
    WAIT! YOU! Poom pointed at himself, with a confused look on his face, as the man was right in front of him. Yes, you. Poom looked even more confused.
    The man grabbed Poom by the arm, and started breathing heavily clearly exhausted from all the running and shouting … Wait... Wow, I really need to exercise more… Poom was slightly embarrassed, just realizing that people were staring at them.
    The man straightened up, and with a slight authoritative voice said Name’s Josh, and you look like a man that is looking for a job. I am a man that has a job for you. thou the pay isn’t much. Josh said the last part quietly while moving his head almost like he was trying to speak to his shoulder and not Poom. Josh had a blue-black jacket, and a crisp white shirt under it. Both the jacket and the shirt looked like they weren’t meant for Josh, they were either made too big, or Josh was just too skinny.
    I need you to deliver this letter… Josh reached into his jacket pocket and took out a pink, slightly wrinkled, letter with a big heart on it, clearly a love letter... to Maria Elvag.

WC:279/500

Last edited by cimbaman on 28th March 2017, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Letter delivery and fun! [JOB/Solo]

Post by cimbaman 28th March 2017, 3:18 pm

Poom looked confused, Josh said it like it was a name everyone knew. Poom didn’t.
    Why don’t you do it? And where can I even find that Maria, and how will I know it is her?
    Josh look stunted, he couldn’t believe what he just heard. You really don’t know who she is? Really? Wow. How? Wait don’t tell me, this is perfect. I just knew you were the right man when I saw you. She is in there, in backstage. Josh pointed at a large theater building. I can’t cause I have already tried and now the security knows me.
    The theater was very large, with yellow and white walls, which had golden ornaments. There was a huge crowd, all shouting Maria’s name, most trying to push 5 big guys, but without any luck, there was no way to enter that building through the main entrance. That is when Poom saw the alleyway next to the building, in all its darkness, a perfect starting point.
    I will do it, but you must tell me who is this girl to you.
    Josh started explaining She was my childhood friend and that I was in love with her even when we were kids. She moved away and I didn’t tell her how I felt. I thought that the love interest for her would disappear, but it never did. A few days ago I heard that Maria Elvag is having a show, and I just knew that this is my last chance.
    Poom knew everything Josh said was true, and that he was an honest man. OK. We will meet here when I am done. Don’t go anywhere, wait for me.

WC:558/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 28th March 2017, 3:21 pm

Poom took the letter, gave Josh a wink, and started running towards the alleyway, only slowing down when he was a few steps from it. This was really a great entry point.
    As he was going through it, he saw there were a bunch of boxes, some broken, some staked, some full, some empty, but here was only one set of boxes that drew his attention. These boxes were stacked in such a way that you only need to just slightly to grab the edge of the fire escape. He felt like someone was helping him, guiding him, as he started climbing, first on boxes, then on the fire escape.
    He walked slowly, there were many windows, and tried to see inside every room, but was afraid of seeing someone naked. Then suddenly he saw a woman sitting on a window, with her legs on the fire escape, and Poom just knew it was her.
    Sorry.. The woman looked surprised Please don’t scream. I am just trying to deliver a letter. Poom took out the letter and showed it to her. Her eyes widened, and she looked at Poom with a slight smile Josh? Me, no. But the letter is from him. Poom gave the letter to Maria and started going down. Where is he?
    Poom looked up seeing Maria’s face again and with a big smile on his face, he said At the square, but I don’t think he wants you to miss your show for him. Maybe try finding him later, I will tell him you say hi.

WC:818/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 28th March 2017, 3:24 pm

As he was climbing down, his leg slipped and he fell making a big boom, and he knew that security heard him. He got up and started running. Exiting the alleyway with a dash, he almost hit one of the 5 big guys, as they were going after the crash. Still running, he went by Josh, shouting I DID IT! MEET ME HERE IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES! Poom didn’t know the town, but he was certain that he could lose them in a  crowd of people, which he did, and 15 minutes later he was back at the square with  Josh waiting for him.
    After everything is done Poom was richer by 600 Jewels and an experience, and ready for new adventures. He was happy, helping people was even fun.
    Father was right, revenge is not for me. I will travel and meet people, and try to find a guild, that will help me.

WC:972/500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 28th March 2017, 11:28 pm