Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō)

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō)

Post by Julius Seas 27th April 2017, 3:28 am

Hera-senpai wrote:Enrou no Sokudo has not changed, and was already approved. I merely changed the name of the Spell. You can double check on that if ya need too. Also, I have confirmation on charge up spells from the Question Thread. So I will be using the same system as Kite since his magic is currently approved and since it's the one the admins and mods have previously used for charge up spells, changed Enrou no Hoken to reflect this. So I think everything's in order now. Removed the UA you talked about due to new immunity rules, replaced it with a new UA, removed the bonus 50% damage from the lower ranked spells like you asked.

Kite Wilhelm wrote:I have a charge up spell. The way I was told to go about it was no charge =75% of Rank damage, at 1 charge post gives you rank damage, 2 charge post gives you 25% of rank, 3 charge post 50% of rank and 4 charge post gives you double Rank damage.

After discussing the Enrou no Sokudo spell with an admin, the conclusion has been made that the S-rank damage being added to your kicks needs to be scrapped.

The damage buff of your new UA needs to be lowered to 25%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō) - Page 2 X9tEBuc
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō)

Post by Haru-senpai 27th April 2017, 10:23 am

Fine......now my S-Ranked spell only adds A-Ranked damage. -_-, smh, Q_Q.

Other than that, all changes have been made. I also have confirmation from admins and mods that a charge up spell can go up to x3 if you're H-Rank. Not to mention the rank and size of it also go up each post charged. So I'll be using S range x3 for my fully charged range.

All Changes Made. Thanks for your time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō) - Page 2 Rose

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 27th April 2017, 11:28 am

Hera-senpai wrote:Fine......now my S-Ranked spell only adds A-Ranked damage. -_-, smh, Q_Q.

Other than that, all changes have been made. I also have confirmation from admins and mods that a charge up spell can go up to x3 if you're H-Rank. Not to mention the rank and size of it also go up each post charged. So I'll be using S range x3 for my fully charged range.

All Changes Made. Thanks for your time.

I still think A-rank damage is to much, please lower this to at least 25% A-rank damage.

Squable:

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 27th April 2017, 11:42 am

An S-Ranked spell should only add 25 damage to my kicks??? Um.....what? 25% of A-damage is only 25 damage..........but OK, I'll compromise. But I'll max out the speed boost portion of it then, by increasing the speed boost given to Hera to the maximum amount of speed an S-Ranked spell can go. That seems like a fair trade off since we're for some reason making an S-Ranked spell buff for -125% of S-Ranked damage. So I've increased the speed buff to Hera to 100 meters per second.

× Bio
    × Magic

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 27th April 2017, 11:46 am

Made changes to Enrou no Sokudo. Made it primarily a speed buff.

× Bio
    × Magic

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 27th April 2017, 11:55 am

Hera-senpai wrote:
    Name: Fire Dragon's Flashing Fist
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 5 Posts
    Type: Slayer
    Description: Hera launches herself forward at rocket speed, as several streams of flame seem to gather around her arm as she approaches a target area. As soon as she reaches her target, or target area; Hera throws a solid haymaker forward. All of the fire explodes from her fist, scattering into the area and exploding in flashes of flames enchanted to be extra bright and contain heat. The flame skitters about in an entire forty foot area; blinding, disorienting, and confusing most targets as firecracker like explosions of fire explode, blast, and disorient all around the target(s).

Strengths: Causes one forty foot area to go up in a blinding fire storm that is enchanted to be extra bright as explosions of fire leap everywhere from Hera's fist and swirl out wildly out into the area; causing firework like explosions that sizzle for B+50 % fire damage with a B-Ranked light blinding effect within them as well.

Weaknesses: Causes an entire area to go up on a fire storm that can blind allies if they are in front of Hera when he uses this. Throws the technique forward, so any allies caught ahead or who are put ahead of Hera will take damage as well. Can be stopped by a Water Spell of Equal Rank, or an Metal Spell of Equal Rank. Anyone who isn't near the epicenter of the Spell itself will only take 75% from the Spell.

This spell couldn't do +50% B-rank damage when it was approved last time please remove this.

Squable:

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 27th April 2017, 11:56 am

OK, didn't see that one. Thought I got em all. Removed.

× Bio
    × Magic

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 27th April 2017, 12:06 pm

Approved version part 1:

Squable:

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 27th April 2017, 12:07 pm

Approved version part 2:

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (炎の滅竜魔法 Honō no Metsuryū Mahō) - Page 2 OOlV8zN

Squable:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:32 pm