Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social]

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Flame
    Second Skill: Crimson Lightning
    Third Skill:

He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social] Empty He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social]

Post by Arz 14th February 2017, 3:15 am

Zeno and his partner in crime, Tito, wondered through the beautiful town of magnolia, they had just finished a job with ease, they had come so far now, and have become much stronger than before, physically and mentally. As they came to a house in magnolia, that Fairy Tail bought for them since they were sick and tired of them snoozing at the guild hall all the time, whilst the were about to enter the front door, they saw a letter hanging out of their letter box, "Since when do we get letters?" Zeno asked confused as a lost child, "Probably a bill, for destroying too much stuff.." Tito sweat dropped as he shook his head in disappointment and continued to let out a huge sigh. Zeno pulled the letter out of the mailbox, he turned it around to see who it was from, it said two words 'Yazuki Yoshino' which made Zeno furrow his eyebrows. He died a long time ago....I-It's not possible...Why is someone toying with our feelings? He was dear to us! Zeno started to cry and got enraged with anger as tears fell on the letter, Tito looked over to see why Zeno was crying and soon bursted out into tears. "The person who is playing this trick on us.... we will kill him!" Zeno enraged, ripped open the letter, revealing a short message

'Dear Zeno and Tito,

You may think that I am dead, but I am alive. Meet at the Mysterious Canyon, where the mountain meets the sun. I will be waiting for a week there, hurry up my little kohai.

From, Yazuki.'

After repeatedly reading it a few times, they knew what there next move was, going to the mysterious canyon and beating the shit out of the guy who insulted Yazuki's name, "He was a brother, and they insult his name, Tito, pack up we are heading out right now." He said with a dull tone of voice, his hair covered his eyes, but if they were visible, people would see the major blood lust in them.

They traveled through many hardships, steep mountains, savage monsters, training, and most important, finding food to eat, and knowing them, they had to find a lot of food to feed their greedy stomachs. Where the mountain meets the sun? This is it. They had arrived at their destination, where there was a big mountain, and the sun was basically touching it from their point of view, but in reality, the sun just looked like it touched the sun, but the sun was actually way further away. They swiftly climbed the mountain, rocks nearly crushing them on their way up. They arrived at the top to see a man with a scar across his nose and his hair in two ponytails, "You must be the one who insulted our friend by acting like him, we traveled all this way... to kick your ass. And I'll do it with the magic Yazuki taught me!" Zeno yelled at them man as crimson lightning flickered around his body. "But, I'll allow you to prove yourself, if you're really Yazuki. How did we meet and what was our first job together?" Zeno asked sarcastically but enraged at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social] J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social] Empty Re: He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social]

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 14th February 2017, 2:10 pm

Yazuki looked at his little student who had finally arrived, realizing his absence might have given Zeno the wrong idea. Miva had been behind him, came out to see what was the ruckus.
    "We can't get a moment's rest up here without someone barging into the cave or trying to battle you can we? This isn't helping my mood any YAZUKI!" She looked at the newcomers with a scowl on her face. "Not like I haven't heard all about you Tito and Zeno. He met you one fine day when you both received your marks for the guild, and the first job, you fought a little monster made of gingerbread. Good enough? Now stop babbling kid. Yazuki is this your little protege? He seems like a little hot head," she finished, her black tail flicking in disgust as she looked up at her new companion. She crossed her arms across her chest in disgust at how they had approached Yazuki with such disrespect. Yazuki had been one of the kindest individuals she had ever meant, but she had a bad girl reputation to uphold as well.

"Calm down Miva. I disappeared and I am sure half of the guild believes me to be dead. His concern for my name is actually quite inspiring." He looked up at Zeno, knowing the voice enough would be enough to melt the rage Zeno had to be feeling. "It's alright Zeno, its me. I know I look different from the last time you saw me, but  a lot has changed. This is Miva, I found her in the storm that follows me around the canyon. She also uses lightning like us. It's time I came back to the guild Zeno. I think I have found myself now, but first I wanted to show you who I am now that everything has happened. If you still don't believe me, My lightning should be enough to make you remember." He smirked a wide smirk, just the same as he had when they trained in this spot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social] CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social] Asmpgx10
    Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social] Empty Re: He's Gone....Right? [Arz/Yazuki] [Social]

Post by Arz 15th February 2017, 3:06 am

Zeno's rage instantly melted at the sudden voice of the man, Y-Yazuki.... N-No.... NO! He clenched fists tighter as he looked straight up at Yazuki, dismissing his new exceed. "You can't be Yazuki... Me and Tito searched all these weeks and we couldn't find even a trace of you... We cried for you, searched endless days for you with no sleep, went through nearly every town and island... And here you are." Zeno cried as tears continuously dropped from his and Tito's eyes, the two not being the usual hyperactive and go-lucky pair when being there normal selves. Zeno dropped on his knees, not being able to contain the tears that non-stop drip down on to the rocky ground. He suddenly stood up, still tears streaming down both his cheeks, he slowly walked to his long lost friend, giving out his hand to what looked like a handshake, but suddenly turned into a long tight hug which would even make Yazuki cry, within seconds, Tito had joined in too. "We thought you were dead.... Tito learn't new abilities, I got stronger and so did my crimson flame and lightning magic. We missed you, Senpai." He continued to ask questions.

Within seconds, Tito had already been flirting with Miva, dismissing the crush he had for Rose straight away and changing his crush too Miva. "We aren't normally this emotional, We're normally strong and brave. And we like to eat, do you like to eat?" Tito explained and asked questions, after he had begun to flirt with her.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 15th February 2017, 6:32 pm

"Save it baby, you really doubt the Master here? He is too tough to go out so easy! Have more faith in him!" Miva huffed. She was not the best with meeting new people, and though she had taken a liking to Yazuki, Miva hadn't met these two. She was more oriented to Yazuki alone, as he had saved her in this canyon when she was lost on her luck and wounded.

Yazuki embraced his little protege and Tito. Though he needed to be alone for a while, he dearly missed them, but he never expected his absence to cause so much problems for them. He looked at them tenderly, almost wanting to cry, but he didn't want Miva to see him cry too. After all, she could be a bit harsh at times. A loving smile across Yazuki's face, he looked down at Zeno.

"How has the training been. Gotten strong now? As you can see I have changed a lot! Gotten stronger and much more reckless," he laughed. "I have also made a lot of frie"nds during my stay here at the canyon.

Props to Marshy

Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 16th February 2017, 12:33 am

Zeno smiled at Yazuki talking, I'm glad you're back, Yazuki. He patted Miva's head and massaged some secret exceed spot that Yazuki wouldn't know about since he just found Miva, he knew this because of Tito, and this massage would make any exceed like Zeno, "You're a pretty one. Sorry about Tito." He gave Miva his huge infectious smile which everyone seemed to love, he brought up his fist so Yazuki could bump it, strong wind nipped at them as he held his fist out waiting for Yazuki to fist bump it. 

Ooc : Sorry It's short, ran out of muse in that one.

Battle Theme!:

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 16th February 2017, 6:31 pm

Miva slapped Zeno's hand away, "DON'T, Yazuki knows my spot and no one else is allowed, EVER!" She scoffed and strolled away.

"Don't worry, Zeno, she is not used to people, she will warm up to you, I promise." He looked over at Tito, "She was a street Exceed, be careful her lightning is pretty nasty," he jostled. He looked tenderly at them both, "Just be nice and she will warm up. NOW, how about some food?"

Props to Marshy

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:59 am