Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Attaining Closure, Frey, Yazu

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Attaining Closure, Frey, Yazu     Empty Attaining Closure, Frey, Yazu

Post by Pandora 12th February 2017, 5:17 pm

367 words

The little girl had woken up to Silver bringing a letter into her room, nudging her awake to show it to her. After reading it drowsily once? She sent the wolf off to fetch one of the servants in the castle while she simply sat on her bed, waiting for one of them to show up, because princesses didn’t even do things like draw their own baths! Of course, when the servant showed up they ran a shower instead of a bath, which irked her because the little girl had been looking forward to getting a nice long bath. However she did not throw a fit over it, not that it would not be heard about later because the child had no intent of forgetting, but for now, she just wanted to get things going because the task she had been assigned sounded very important. While she had been showering the maid sort woman had laid out some outfit close to a red riding hood get up, adorable though the knee high heeled boots might be hard to move in Frey would accept it. “I could be gone for several days make sure my mother knows for me when she had time.” the child would never have someone interrupt her mother and it was early so the queen could still be sleeping. “Alright Princess.” the woman had spoken while the child pulled her skirt up, the maid picking up the shirt and other parts as the girl lifted her arms so she could be dressed. “I’m going now, come boy.” with that she brisked out of her room with Silver at her heels, the Lacrima tucked into a bag on his back, incase they needed it later.

After a few hours of walking, they got close to the place described by the images, where this new job was to take place. “I wondered if they sent anyone else.” it would be troublesome if they had because for all she knew the other mages might mistake each other for enemies. “Yerf, Yerf” it was all the wolf had to comment, well expect for starting to walk ahead of her as if he had found a smell he liked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

Attaining Closure, Frey, Yazu     Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:59 pm