Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Attaining Closure [Job]

Sousuke
    Sousuke

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Guidless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Divine Arts of The Seven Heavens
    Second Magic: --
    Third Magic:

Attaining Closure [Job] Empty Attaining Closure [Job]

Post by Sousuke 2nd June 2018, 11:10 pm

-Magnolia-

He regretted being so nice. A few days ago he received a letter from an unknown person, with a peculiar lacrima in it too. He still remember the images he saw when he touched the lacrima, where he saw images of undead animals roaming around a forest that he wasn't certain of the location yet. He read about undead creatures once and they are gruesome, and he knew he couldn't do it alone, so there he was standing in front of the Fairy Tail guild, wanting to ask them if they could help him with this mission of his, and if they refuse probably just ask them if they know where the images are taken from.

With his sword sheathed by his side, and his usual white kimono, he raised his hand onto the guild door, he wanted to enter but he was too afraid to do so, he haven't interacted with any mages before and what else a whole guild? He could picture the embarrassing moments that might happen if all of them doesn't believe in what he was about to say.

He slapped his own face, and it hurts.

'Pull yourself together'

He scolded himself in his own mind, something he always do whenever he's nervous or have confident issues, he's quite irritated by his overthinking, but he just can't stop the habit, it is like something that he is, overthinking and talking to himself. Clearing his mind and taking a deep breath, he placed his right hand on the guild's door, then along with his left foot stepping in, pushed open the door, doing this very slowly, but not too slow, just nice to not make him look innocent as possible and in the same time wore a friendly smile to make himself feel more confident, whilst saying to himself,

'Well at least I can make some friends if I play my cards properly,',

WC: 317
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Attaining Closure [Job] Empty Re: Attaining Closure [Job]

Post by ivyleaf33 7th June 2018, 7:57 am

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK YOUR BONES, BUT YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE AGAINST WORDS.

It was not a well-known fact, but Sorano was from the Phoenix Mountains. It was easy to listen to her rather posh speech and cold manner that the girl was of some well-educated city, probably with plenty of good schools and libraries – she certainly gave off that type of vibe, but the letter mage had never been to any larger towns or cities before the age of twelve. Having grown up in the greener parts of the rocky Phoenix Mountains, it was naturally quite a stretch for some to imagine that the multi-lingual youth with impeccable handwriting hailed from such a wild region. Still, fact was fact, and that was not something that could be so simply denied.

Having lived upon those cold peaks for the great majority of her life, it made sense that Sorano would still possess a connection to the place. It was where her very foundations were established, and where her life had taken a giant detour into where she was now. However, while it was most certainly a place important to her, it was also true that the guild master had long since left those days behind. The Phoenix Mountains no longer held anything for her besides empty graves and ghostly, bare trees where her home once had been. Even after becoming a mage, few jobs had ever taken her feet to her hometown either, meaning it had been near forgotten to her.

Little would she know that her path would be bringing her to the very place in a rather short amount of time, ticking downwards to the beat of a certain stranger’s footsteps.

Instead, the letter mage stepped briskly down the stairs, shoes thudding softly on the guild staircase as she organized a file of papers within her hands. Slipping through the guild, a powerful yet petite figure pushing her way through the hubbub, Sorano slipped the piled onto the desk. A few sharp words would be uttered in the harsh fey tongue to the fairy tending to the desk (it would be visible to outsiders as an orb of blue light), and the creature swooped down to send the file on its way. There we go! Another day’s worth of paperwork complete, and the letter mage had time left to perhaps take on a job, or maybe take the day off. Just as she was considering her options, the door would be pushed open, revealing an unfamiliar figure with a shock of white hair.

Interesting… strangers – with magical energy, no less, rarely stopped by unless to join the guild or hire a mercenary. What was this particular man here for? The guild master moved smoothly up to the front of the hall, coming into his field of vision and dipping into a polite nod. “Greetings, sir. Can I be of assistance in any way?” The greeting was posed in a cold, monotonous voice like always, utterly devoid of emotion that matched her dull eyes.

@Sousuke / @Musicalbunny
    \\ Sorry, been a lil bit preoccupied.

492 / 5000 WORDS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Attaining Closure [Job] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Guild : Fairytail

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Royalty
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Musicalbunny 11th June 2018, 5:31 pm

Rina yawned at her desk as she began to work on some paperwork she had been given. She picked up her pen and began to start working hard on her tasks. Hours passed by before she decided that it was time for a break. Sometimes she would just leave the paperwork at her desk for a few hours while she took a break, while doing a job or doing something as simple as drinking juice. She didn't usually like doing paperwork, but it was for the best of the guild, right? As she went to go get juice at the bar, she looked to see Sorano go outside the door.

Rina didn't think anything of it since Sorano was her own person that could do her own things, so she went back to walking towards the bar. As she looked up towards the barkeep, she asked for whatever type of juice he had. Once it got to her, she slouched down and rested her head onto her arms as she sipped the juice delightfully. She loved how good the juice could be, especially since it came from a bar that served things like alcohol. She felt the cold strawberry juice flow down her throat refreshingly. She asked for another type of juice, but made sure that the bartender would keep it a surprise from her. With one sip, Rina figured out what type of juice it was right away. It was the tart taste of the passion fruit in her mouth. She remembered trying this before, but she didn't know when. She just recognized the satisfying taste of how the juice hit her mouth. This wasn't unusual for Rina, because she always made sure to memorize and savor every taste of a food or drink. This was because of her homelessness and poorness of her family that made her want to make sure that she could describe everything her less fortunate family couldn't have as well as keep the things she couldn't have had before.

As she finished it up, she wondered what Sorano could be doing to be outside for so long. So, she stood up and walked towards the doors of the guild hall and exited out through them to see Sorano and a white haired guy in some sort of conversation. She wondered what they were talking about, but she didn't want to intrude or eavesdrop. So, she waited until they were completely done with the conversation they were having, before she talked to them. Once they finished, she asked with question in her voice, "What's happening over here? Is this person joining the guild, do they have paperwork for us, or anything like that?"

wc:449
    tc:449/5000

Last edited by Musicalbunny on 20th June 2018, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sousuke
    Sousuke

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sousuke 11th June 2018, 11:05 pm

The one who came to his aid was a small child, well at least it seems like that. But Sousuke could feel her strong mana radiating from her, so it won't be wise to mess with her at all. He once read about great wizards who are just children but they can wreck havoc very easily. As the girl asked him if she could be of any assistance, her voice was cold and has no feelings, but he didn't mind this as he believes everybody has their own personality and each of them have a unique one too just like this girl in front of him who shows no feelings at all, but the way she put her words, showed that she cared and wanted to help him, which was kind enough for him. He smiled and introduced himself,

"My name is Sousuke, and I'd like to ask for assistance from this guild to aid me on a mission."

Then there's a short pause, where he would, using his right hand, take out the letter and the lacrima from his right pocket. Once he has taken it out he'd extend his right hand to the child and handing over the letter and the lacrima, wanting her to take it and have a look at it.

"It was been given to me by a mysterious person, and I know that it won't be logical for a guild to send one of their members out just to help me, who's nobody, plus I can't afford to hire someone, but please, just have a look at the lacrima."

He'd say honestly, with an honest voice, but he tried not to make it sound like he's desperate for it or anything, well actually he was. He oculdn't think of leaving the forest filled with zombie-creatures and it would probably spread very far and an outbreak would happen and at that time it'll be too late, and there's no turning back. So he must solve and 'cure' this zombie problem now, he then added,

"If you can't help me, it's ok I can look for other guilds, which would probably be very far away, but at least tell me if you know where the pictures are taken."

He'd ended, hoping for her to at least know the place where the footage was taken. He then stayed silent, waiting for her to response, if she agreed, he would say that they should start as soon as they can, but if she disagreed, he'd turn back from the guild and left to find another one.

Then a woman came out of the door, he suspected that she must be eavesdropping, well at least her body languages are telling him that. She asked a question and being a shy person Sousuke didn't say anything and stayed silent, hoping for the child in front of him to answer her question.

WC: 481
    T WC: 398/---
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th June 2018, 7:35 am

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK YOUR BONES, BUT YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE AGAINST WORDS.

The stranger certainly didn’t seem to possess malicious intent from his aura, feeling instead like a typical legal mage. Well, as plain as that was, it meant that at least no precautions would have to be taken. Listening to his request, the mercenary nodded. A client, that was always good. Perhaps she might even take on this task herself. It had been a while since the letter mage had a chance to exercise her magic, and this might be a good opportunity. Palming the letter first, her eyes glanced at it briefly, her magic allowing her to read the script in no more than a second or so. Strange activity around her hometown? The girl was instantly reminded of the undead invasion that had occurred a few years ago, when she’d had to return to the mountains to help her mentor out. Hopefully it had not resurged once more…

The letter would be passed back, and the letter mage took the lacrima, watching the images flash over the glassy surface. The horrific creatures were most definitely undead, that was for sure. The rotting flesh and grotesque white eyes as they dove at the camera were truly very disturbing, and a small frown spread over her lips. Well, Sorano should be able to help out with this, right? Having had experience with undead creatures before, in what appeared to be the same forest, it would only be right to return and help out again.

“I would not mind helping you out with this task. I actually came from the Phoenix Mountains, and have encountered a similar plague once in what seems like the same forest. It would be a simple task to lead you back. As you require assistance, I myself would be willing to supply you with help, in fact. We can split the reward as payment.” Calmly returning the lacrima to the white-haired man, the letter mage glanced up as Rina’s familiar voice filled the space around them.

“Ah, hello, Rina.” The guild master greeted her mentee calmly, gesturing at the stranger. “Actually, this is a client seeking assistance on a job dealing with undead creatures in the Phoenix Mountains. In fact, would you mind if Rina joined us?” The last question was directed at the client, introducing the blonde to him as Rina. “She is a capable mage as well, if you don’t mind splitting the reward three ways?”

“By the way, we might as well introduce ourselves. My name is Sorano Granon, and I am the guild master of Fairy Tail. It is a pleasure to meet you.” While the words sounded pleasant enough, the teenager’s monotonous delivery and dead gaze gave it an almost hostile feel. It wasn’t something she could easily control though, and thus the letter mage made no effort to do so.

@Sousuke / @Musicalbunny
    \\ Apologies for the long wait.

960 / 5000 WORDS

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Guild : Fairytail

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Royalty
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Musicalbunny 20th June 2018, 4:32 pm

As she looked over towards Ivy, she began to explain what was actually happening. Rina nodded as she heard there was an opportunity for a job. Apparently a random stranger had given the unknown stranger in front of her a note. On it was some sort of request for a job. Rina found it odd that some strange person would just walk up to the guy like that. She wondered if there was some sort of connection there, but she didn't feel like questioning it for right now. What she did care about though, was the job itself. She actually hadn't been doing much lately besides paperwork and juice drinking. It was basically all she had been doing for the past few days, which wasn't healthy. Especially not for an ace of Fairy Tail.

So, when she heard about the job offer from Ivy, she jumped right onto it and said quickly, "Can I come? I have tons of utility and damage from my magic, that could surely help us out. I know I can do very well if you'd let me." Rina did a gentle smile as she asked politely to join in. It was nice to know Ivy had good things to say about her as well. So, Rina just expectantly waited for the white haired teenager to answer her. She hoped that she could finally do something more important than boring paperwork. Jobs like this were way more exciting than sitting in a chair, trying to stay awake from the boredom of signing papers, and writing letters. Even thinking about doing all those things made her hands cramp. So, she extremely hoped that this person could save her, by recruiting her.

Sooner or later, Rina began to introduce herself. She said, "That would be perfect Sorano! My name is Rina Everglades, and I'm ace of Fairy Tail. I'm the holder of the Heavenly Gardens God Slayer magic. It's nice to meet you here at Fairy Tail!" With glee, Rina took a deep breath in and stretched out her arms in hopes that their new adversary would shake her hand.

wc:353
    tc:800/500

notes: Welp, maybe my wordcount will get better XD

Sousuke
    Sousuke

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sousuke 23rd June 2018, 7:55 am

As the shorter girl in front of him agreed on accepting the quest with him, he haven't felt more pleased than ever. He felt like shouting

YES

out loud and shake her body while irritatingly saying thank you to her. But he didn't. He have manner and he would like to put a good impression especially to the people he just met, he didn't want to make people think that he's crazy or mentally not stable. As the blonde join them, he had heard her being called 'Rina' and guessed that that was her name. Sousuke was always very attentive to the things around him and won't miss even a speck of details, making him quite friendly at times.

He had just smile, a calm smile throughout the conversation, and when the raven haired asked him if Rina could join and split the reward into three, he had quickly say,

"Oh I won't mind at all, all I wanna do is save this mountain from the plaque, and the more, the merrier."

ending his sentence with a larger smile, revealing his teeth. Then the girl she didn't know the name yet introduced herself as Sorano Granon, the Guild master of Fairy Tail. His mind -exploded-, he couldn't imagine getting helped by the guild master herself. His face -froze- by shocked and excite. He lost his words but not to the point of babbling. But then he hold the heck of himself taking deep breathes as to calm himself. She then continued by saying that she was pleased to meet him, even though her face wasn't showing any of that at all, he knew that she meant it, her tone was enough to prove this. Plus he once read that the face isn't the most suitable place for someone to read somebody else mind.

"It is nice to meet you too Sorano."

He'd replied with a smile, then Rina would introduce herself, and he found her last name very beautiful, 'Everglade' he wonders what it means. Then she mentioned about her magic, which from when she stated that she could deal a lot of damage with her magic he wondered what her magic is, and it turns out to be a god slayer magic, a heavenly god slayer magic which made him feel more and more interested in the relation between his and her magic. He took her hand and shook it, while putting on a smile on his face,

"Sousuke, pleasant to meet you too."

he had say while shaking her hand, he was meaning to say that his name was Sousuke, this kind of introducing one self is quite common even though when you think about it, it would sound very wrong and sudden.

WC: 455
    T WC

ive lost count, ill skip the total for this post @_@

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 31st July 2018, 5:35 am

Sorano nodded at Rina's bright introduction, then turned back to the now flustered Sousuke. The man's emotions seemed to be going haywire, jolts of color zipping about him in a complicated flurry. Ah...if he was indeed a newer mage, would meeting a guild master be a particularly emotional experience for him? Frankly, the emotionless mage was unsure. But the man calmed down soon enough, saying his hellos to the ace of the guild as well. As introductions were made, the letter mage turned to check her watch, marking the time. "Well, time slips past faster than we think. Shall we get going, or do you need to get any supplies?" Sorano directed the question at the other two mages while easily extracting her job pack from a mirror embedded into her sleeve. As always, she knew to be prepared.

"I can call a transport to the mountains, and we can get started on this case. Let me know when you're all ready."

The guild master walked over to the reception desk, forming guttural noises within her throat to communicate with the unearthly fairies - creatures that were only blue orbs to any outsiders such as Sousuke. The beautiful phenomena served the guild for some reason or the other, following the members' orders faithfully. With potent healing and support abilities, they were valuable in protection of the mediocre office building that housed such extraordinary things within its belly. Even for so simple a task, the winged figure pulled up a contact on the many holographic screens before it and summoned the transport cart. A soft ringing came from outside the hall to signal it's arrival. The transports were numerous in such an important city as Magnolia, and Sorano was certainly thankful for the convenience.

"Are you guys ready?" She called back to the other mages.

1264 words

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:41 am