Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sabertooth in: A friend in need.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: A friend in need. Empty Sabertooth in: A friend in need.

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 11:29 pm

Job Details:

Mashyuu sat at the bar of the Ace of spades, alone aside from Itsu, who was sitting next to him, going on and on about the new dress she bought, even though it was the exact same as the one she was wearing yesterday. Green and ripped in flattering places. It was then that a delivery boy entered the guild and called out: "Message for Mashyuu and Vaia!" Mashyuu turned around and looked at the young boy and waved him over. The boy handed the message to Mashyuu and walked off. He waited for a moment until Vaia would eventually joined him and started to read the letter.

"Hey... um... Look, my name's Lexa and I need some help. I was checking around the Ancient Ruins after one of my jobs, and I found.... something. I can't go through the tunnels on my own because the enemies are a bit much. So if you'll assist me in taking them out I'd be sure to give you something!" ~Lexa Grimoire

"Uh huh, well.. someone needs Sabertooth's help. I don't know this girl but I'm gonna go help. Vaia are you coming?" Mashyuu asked while headed towards the door. Aren't you gonna take your hammer Mashyuu?" Mashyuu shook his head side to side. "Nope, don't need it." Mashyuu replied and stopped to wait for Vaia.

Together the group traveled to the ancient ruins, a ramp leading under ground and a girl stood with her back to the trio, someone Mashyuu assumed was Lexa. "Well I guess we are going to go fight some monsters."

WC: 267
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Sabertooth in: A friend in need. Empty Re: Sabertooth in: A friend in need.

Post by Vaia 10th February 2017, 3:14 pm

Vaia was snoring again it seemed.

The young girl was completely knocked out against the side of the bar, a spilled glass of what looked like milk was sitting inches from her open hand. The young girl with purple hair was only stirred when the doors of the establishment suddenly opened and in strolled a young boy. Who had apparently had a letter for her! Well, not JUST her, some person named Mashyuu as well. If she remembered correctly he was one of the Guild's members as well.

Yawning, the girl wearily sat up rubbing her crimson gaze while staring at the bigger man who was a few seats across from her, waiting as he observed the letter. Seeing he was engrossed in the paper's contents, Vaia grumbled from her tiredness before stepping off the stool and walking next to Mashyuu, peering eagerly over his shoulder to discover the reason as to why a letter was sent to her! However, the reason soon became clear.

Her eyes shot wide, as a smile quickly formed on her lips. "Oh! A job! Cmon! Letsgoletsgoletsgo!" The young swordswoman would bubble excitedly, trying with all her strength to pull Mashyuu along with her as she made for the door. How exciting! No one had EVER asked for Vaia by name before! WHat could this mean? Was she somehow popular to everyone but herself? That would be very strange, seeing as Vaia was brand new to the guild, only joining a few days ago. She was very interested in meeting this "Lexa" girl, and find out how she came to know Vaia.

Not long after, the two reached the ancient ruins, traveling down a somewhat dark ramp underground they were met with a mysterious looking young girl. Someone who looked to be closer to Vaia's age. As they got close, the girl picked up on their presence and turned her head. Vaia simply gave a cheerful wave as Phantom Bite pulsed excitedly in its sheath. "Hi there! We're from Sabertooth! I'm Vaia and this is Mashyuu." She'd gesture to the bigger man next to her. "Err.. We heard you needed us?"

The girl watched them for a moment, before speaking. "Oh! You came! I was starting to worry. You see, I need to get deeper into the tunnels, but there just seems to be too many baddies down here." She would dig into her pockets, Vaia looking curiously as she did. Lexa would then pull out a small black strip. Raising her eyebrow, Vaia was about to ask, but Lexa cut her off. "This should help..." She'd say, her tone getting somewhat darker...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

| Vaia Nim | Sabertooth | D Rank |
    Sabertooth in: A friend in need. B23b549be59cdabf6827df49447961350e453bc4_hq
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th February 2017, 7:55 pm

Rolling for encounters.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th February 2017, 7:55 pm

The member 'Mashyuu Kumonosu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. WeakMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. WeakMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. Boss Sabertooth in: A friend in need. WeakMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. WeakMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster Sabertooth in: A friend in need. NormalMonster
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th February 2017, 8:22 pm

The trio arrived at the ramp leading down into the depths of the ruins, a small girl about the age of Vaia turned around and introduced herself just after Vaia introduced the trio as Sabertooth Wizards. "Yup, I'm Mashyuu, this is my partner Itsu." He said while pulling the brown gi on his chest closed to not expose too much of his barreled chest. The man looked down next to the shorter women and smiled at them while Lexa pulled a small piece of metal out of her pocket and it started to glow, along with the girl. Mashyuu raised a brow and started to speak when a massive wall below them started to slide up.

Dust and dirt started to fall from the wall as it went up completely and two massive robotic spiders came running out of the temple. Mashyuu looked at the three women and lifted an arm, making a tall, wide wall rise up behind them to block a net like a spider web that was launched their way. "... Maybe I should have brought the hammer. Go for the limbs, they don't have as much metal on their bodies." Mashyuu instructed. He thought for a moment longer while the spiders drew closer, using his tremor sense to determine where they were coming from. "One spider on each side of the wall. Vaia, you and Lexa take one. Itsu and I have the other."

The two Wizards sprang into action, Itsu compressing her magical power and enhancing her speed. The woman rolled out from behind the wall and glanced at the ground behind it. She vanished and appeared behind the robotic beast and slammed her fist into both of its back legs, smashing the joints and making it lurch backwards a bit. Mashyuu pointed at the ground under its front legs as it started to turn and whispered. "Earth Gods Combo: Part One." As he finished his mantra the ground shot up under the monster, smashing into one of it's front legs, shattering it and stopping it from moving. Again Itsu telepoted to its front leg and smashed its joint, making it rely on only four legs but Mashyuu was ready for it to try and fight back. His palm was already on the ground while he chanted. "Earth Gods Combo: Part Two!" Itsu jumped back to join Mashyuu's side as the ground split under the spider and swallowed it up, crushing the machine and spit it out, mangled and destroyed.

When the spiders were destroyed Mashyuu clapped his hands and picked up a large rock, shoving it in his mouth and biting down, restoring a bit of his power. With a mouth full of rock he pointed over his shoulder and grinned, speaking in a rather rude manner. "We going? The door is already open." Mashyuu laughed and spun around and walked down the ramp, entering the first tunnel of the dungeon. Bones rested at his left side, the ground sticky and wet with drying blood and Mashyuu sniffed the air. "Well this will be fun to deal with." He groaned and started to lead the way into the dungeon. "So, Lexa, how deep did you get in this thing before you turned around?"

WC: 547
    Total: 814
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 

Post by Vaia 12th February 2017, 3:32 pm

It wasn't long after Lexa spoke that the earth began to tremble around them, and the ground would begin to rise. Not exactly sure what was going on, Vaia would take a few steps back, keeping her hand close to the sword that pulsed violently on her waste. Soon, skittering noises could be heard as Vaia's gaze shot upwards to see massive, mechanical spider rushing at the four from the entrance of the temple. Not sparing a second thought, Vaia would unsheath her blade as it glowed with a purple light.

Vaia would nod in response to Mashyuu's suggestion, and she would begin fighting. Obviously well versed in the art, Vaia would dash forwards towards a spider. Being mush shorter then the creature, it attempted to smash Vaia's body with its legs. She'd elegantly sidestep the blows before dealing her own to the joints of the beast. It screeched in pain as she rolled underneath it and leaped up from behind, spinning in the air to deliver a killing blow straight through its back. A mixture of sparks and blood would fly all over ther place as she did, soft grin on her face as she quickly pulled out the blade and would begin facing another one.

It didn't take long until the four had dealt with all the spiders. Vaia panted as she jogged over to Mashyuu and Lexa, sheathing her weapon once again and stretching her arms. "Fun workout." She'd snicker.

"Oh, well I got decently far but I'm afraid those spiders aren't the only baddies down here..." Lexa would respond to Mashyuu, looking down the hallway. As she said that however, Phantom Bite would begin to pulse once again... Vaia would stare down at the blade and look back to Mashyuu. "I think she's right... We got more company." She'd say, just as low snarl could be heard from the darkness... Looking back up, out of the shadows crept large mechanical looking hounds... At this, Vaia would pull out her sword again, and attempt to visualize how many there were.

As the seconds crept by, more and more would reveal themselves, slowly stalking their way towards the group. Holding her blade tighter, Vaia would grit her teeth. It seemed as if 10 monsters were creeping from the black to meet them. She'd turn to Mashyuu. "Bet I can take out more than you." She'd snicker. It seemed she had the right mixture of bravery and caution, but with Mashyuu and his friend with her, Vaia was confident they could easily get passed these dogs.

She wouldn't have much time to think about it however, as the monsters would suddenly snarl and rush them! Vaia would slash at the air in front of her, releasing a large torrent of purple magical energy in an arch pattern, tripping up a few of the hounds. With that, she'd dash forwards and begin her attack. Easily sliding underneath one dog, dragging Phantom Bite along its stomach as she did, spilling electricity and blood in the process before quickly bringing her weapon around to block an incoming strike.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th February 2017, 5:01 pm

Vaia made quick work of her foes, cutting down spider after spider with her wicked blade as Mashyuu and Itsu continued to attack and destroy monsters. Everyone took deep breaths as the mechanical monsters fell apat and were destroyed with quick motions. Mashyuu was just about to lead the way into the dungeon when massive four foot tall dogs of mixed breeds stalked out of the darkness and growled at the group. The confident Vaia smirked and challenged Mashyuu to see who could destroy more of them. Mashyuu shook his head and replied silently. "Job's to get Lexa through this place safely, not kill as many monsters as possible." He swallowed a lump as Vaia charged and destroyed a dog by dragging her weapon across the belly of it.

Mashyuu watched the beast before him started to run, its speed blinding. Mashyuu pushed Itsu backwards and dragged his arm across the floor while spinning around in a circle. "Earth Gods Molten Blast!" He shouted, creating a ring of molten lava around him like a shield. The monster rushed at him and tried to slide into the Wizard, instead falling into the lava and falling to pieces. A wide grin spread over his lips while Itsu clapped behind him. "Okay, okay! My turn!" She cheered and drew a deep breath. With a swift motion she exhaled and launched a blast of pure energy out to smash into a hound, blowing it into the darkness where it exploded, lighting up the hall for a moment before the fire flickered out. "Okay, shall we go?" Mashyuu asked and started to enter the dungeon.

As Mashyuu entered the dungeon torches lit up on the sides of the halls signaling the entrance of living mortals. The four had been welcomed in a way. Mashyuu looked at the brick floor and sighed. "Well, at least there are enough torches to see where we are going. I guess I'll lead." Mashyuu took charge and stalked through the tunnels, hanging rights and lefts, trying to be aware of anything that wasn't the footsteps of his allies.

WC: 353
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 

Post by Vaia 13th February 2017, 11:44 am

Dodge, roll, slash, flip, parry, It was a dance Vaia was all too familiar with. She would hold her own against some of the hounds with ease, in fact she seemed to enjoy it. Evident by her sly smirk she held as she effortlessly weaved her way through the fray. Her blade trailing a vibrant purple light as it streaked through the air. It wouldn't take long until it seemed all the hounds were dealt with. The only remains were the broken mangled pieces of their robotic pieces slowly losing power on the floor. Vaia would simply sheath her blade and stretch her arms again. "Yeah yeah, help the girl." Vaia would say in a mocking tone. "Still took out more than you though." She sneered, leaning forwards towards Mashyuu.

A short amount of time later, the group would arrive in a long hallway. The torches lighting up to easily reveal the entire contents of their path. It seemed somewhat familiar, but Vaia simply shrugged it off. "Feels like a boss battle!" She'd say eagerly, obviously wanting to get into the action. And who could doubt her? These types of hallways rarely appeared unless there was something worth while at the end of it. Like an extra big baddie acting as their final challenge. However she would trust in the strength of her sword's magic, and Mashyuu's famous slayer senses to warn her if said baddie existed at the end of this hallway. She wouldn't be surprised if they ran into a few more monsters along the way. Seldom were these ruins unoccupied.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th February 2017, 2:21 pm

"Sadly in real life, Boss battles tend to be much worse." Mashyuu quipped in the hall and started to wander down the area. The male Wizard glanced at the stone walls, carved by hand to look ironically smooth but as he reached out and touched them he could feet the jagged edges from the tools work on the stone. "Whoever made this place wasn't very skilled at stone carving but used some glamour magic to make this place look nicer than it really is." Mashyuu explained. Something was weird about this place but Mahyuu couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"So what exactly are we looking for anyway?" Itsu asked while glancing over her shoulder at Lexa. She wasn't sure why they were here other than to get Lexa into the heart of this place. However Itsu found that most of these things were fairly weak and easy for them to get past, so maybe Lexa wasn't all that strong. "How far did you get in here anyway? Do you know where we are even going?" Mashyuu stopped and held his hand up to pause the others. The tunnels were becoming narrow, only for allowing a two by two line, likely to make a small force feel like an army against a massive force.

The ground rumbled, stone walls split and eight massive robotic hounds came leaping forward. One slammed into Mashyuu so hard it should have knocked him backwards into the others but his Mountain stance kept him firmly planted on the ground. The Slayer growled and gripped the dog by the head and dropped down, smashing it's head into the floor and cracking the jaw of the monster. "A little help here!?" Mashyuu shouted.

WC: 292
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 

Post by Vaia 21st February 2017, 3:35 pm

Vaia would walk along side the group as Mash relayed his words of wisdom abut their current position. She'd gaze up curiously as he mentioned the stone carvings, not really knowing what to think of them. They oddly looked familiar. Compared to the temple she had found her blade in after all. She briefly wondered if the two were somehow connected, before she realized Mashyuu had stopped talking. "Could be magic, but this place looks very old. Wouldn't be surprised if the previous inhabitants had used some more primitive tools to carve these things." She'd answer truthfully, still taking a few moments to observe the intricate lining.

Lexa turned curiously at Itsu's question. "Well to be honest I'm not really sure. I heard some people talking about an ancient magical artifact hidden deep within these ruins. Thought I'd come and check it out." She'd say. "Turns out this place is home to some... Monsters. This is the farthest I got before they drove me out." Lexa sighed. Vaia would simply turn and smile. "Well, glad we could come an help."

It wouldn't be much longer until Mashyuu was suddenly assaulted by more rabid dogs. Pulling out her weapon, Vaia sprang into battle once again! She'd sprint forwards, and use her small nimble frame to jump on top of Mashyuu, leaping higher into the air. Spinning mid air, her sword glowed as it spun across a monster's neck as it jumped towards Mashyuu. She skid on the ground as the beast's head fell from its shoulders and slid on the cold stone. Getting into a defensive stance as more dogs began to stalk around the group.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 21st February 2017, 7:30 pm

Mashyuu had called for help and as if on command Vaia had come to his aid. A blade gleamed through the air as Vaia slashed the head off of a robotic hound, oil and blood spewed from the neck of the beast. At the same moment Mashyuu pulled his foot back and slammed it as hard as he could into the monsters throat, crushing its windpipe and killing it on impact. Two down, six to go. The Wizard sniffed the air, smelling another beast coming up behind the pair Mashyuu spun around and slammed his palms into the ground. "Combo attack. Earth Gods Stone Wall and Earth Gods Explosive Field!" The ground under Mashyuu rumbled and rose up, catching a hound by the forearms and rose it up into the air. A moment later the stone wall exploded, launching the hound high into the air. Mashyuu used the sudden pause in battle to run at the now destroyed stone wall and stopped under the hound. As it came tumbling down Mashyuu threw his arm up and called out. "Dragon Fist!" The force of his strike blew a fist sized hole though the robotic hound, breaking its spine and killing it in one final shot.

While that was happening Itsu rushed into the the fray, her shoulder slammed into the side of another beast as it tried to flank Mashyuu and Vaia. Her slender shoulder smashed into the beast and sent it sliding away from the group. "Phantom Speed!" Itsu called out and compressed her magical power in on herself before vanishing and appearing at the dogs side. Her fist slammed into the monsters head, then to its ribs, face and underside until the strikes had shorted out the dog's robotic body and it started to spark. Itsu vanished yet again and appeared at the side of Lexa, offering the small woman a friendly smile. "Well don't worry, we will make sure to see you through to the end of this place."

WC: 335
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 

Post by Vaia 28th February 2017, 5:41 pm

More monsters would show up to come to their brethren's aid after Mashyuu, Vaia and Itsu had began their assault on the dogs. As soon as Vaia landed, she would spin again to face another monster. Her blade glowed purple and she would quickly strike the air in front of her in an "X" shaped pattern, leaving magic essence behind. As soon as a monster charged the girl and leaped for her, it'd be met with a pink shield formed from the magical "X"! Obviously not expecting this, the beast would tumble as the shield exploded, doing a substantial amount of damage to the monster, as Vaia dashed forwards, her blade dragging across the stone until it sang back through the air and stabbed the creature's throat.

Turning, Vaia would notice Mashyuu and Itsu effortlessly take out their opponents, as well as save Vaia from potential harm when a beast apparently tried to get her from behind. She would've thanked the girl, but Vaia noticed another dog stalking Mashyuu as he was preoccupied dealing with his friends. Without saying anything, Vaia rushed forwards, Phantom Bite glowing as she spun it around! "Seraph Shock!" Instantly, a large beam of pink magical energy erupted from the tip of the blade and shot through the air straight towards Mashyuu! However it would suddenly split into two smaller beams as it crashed into the beast behind the God slayer, mid air and ready to plant its teeth into his neck. The impact caused the monster to explode in a bright pink light directly behind Mashyuu. Vaia shielded her eyes for a moment, before the dust settled.

"Whoo! Fun times!" Vaia would cheer playfully, sheathing her sword. She'd turn and wink to Mashyuu. "I bet the artifact is down here!" She said, pointing down the long hallway. Her weapon pulsing faintly as if to indicate the correct way.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st March 2017, 5:14 pm

"Yeah, if we are lucky. But I've found that life rarely works out so simply." Mashyuu responded. His gaze followed the blade that Vaia held as she pointed further down the hall. He thought about it for a moment and realized that there were far tom any things coming from the cramped hall for the place to simply be one long room. Mashyuu didn't say anything about it to the others so that they wouldn't worry about anything.

Slowly Mashyuu led the way down the hall, wondering why Lexa hadn't bothered to help in the last few fights. If she had made it down this far before then she would have to of clearly done some sort of combat. Things weren't exactly adding up, and since when did such a small girl like Vaia get so skilled with a blade? Was that her magic or was she only using her gear and the abilities that they afforded her?

The team came to a door and Mashyuu placed his hand on the wall, muttering to himself. "Lexa, put that bar to the wall here. I can sense that it slides up but needs a sort of key." Mashyuu commanded of the woman. He wondered how the dogs and spiders managed to get through the hall and past this door when Mashyuu and the others couldn't. Were there controls on the other side of the wall? Maybe there was something happening with the robotics in the animals that the team weren't aware of. Mashyuu waited for Lexa to do as he asked and watched as the wall started to rumble and dust fell from the stone. Slowly the wall started to slide down, grinding against more stone until the wall was level with the floor, creating a solid surface to pass over. Two passages ran through the hall, one to the left and one to the right.

"Looks like we should split up, Come on Mash, Vaia is capable, lets go down the one on the left." Itsu tugged Mashyuu's arm and he sighed. "Yeah I guess you're right." Mashyuu muttered and started to stalk down the hall to the left. As the pair moved into the hall, a wall slid shut behind them, closing the path off from Vaia and Lexa. "Well we are on our own now. I hope we didn't make a mistake." Itsu muttered. "THIS WAS YOUR IDEA TO BEGIN WITH ITSU!" Mashyuu shouted at the woman while he let his body light up with energy to allow the pair to see better in the hall.

WC: 434
    Total: 2228
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 

Post by Vaia 3rd March 2017, 2:59 pm

Vaia would simply frown at Mashyuu's negative comment. Not that it really bothered her, but she didn't understand why older people always had to be so serious. She'd simply shrug it off and continue to follow the God Slayer, hoping that his fabled 'senses' slayers were so famous for having could lead them straight to the artifact. If not, at least Phantom could warn her when danger was near. The girl would walk behind them, in a relaxing stance humming a small happy tune to herself, but it seemed in the vast expanse of these ruins, it echoed. Probably not a smart idea, but seeing as they just entered a battle previously, whatever was lurking in this temple was probably already familiar with their presence. Maybe her skills were too much for them? Perhaps she scared them off? Yes. That must've been the reason. She couldn't think of any other.

Not long after, the group reached a large stone door with intricate carvings. Vaia would gaze up at it with awe. "Woha... If I was a magical artifact... I would hide behind this thing." She'd mutter, not realizing she was speaking out loud. Phantom quickly vibrated to make the girl snap back to her sense. She'd then turn to Lexa who had a piece of metal that Mashyuu believed was some sort of key. "Oh. Yes! Of course." She'd say, taking the metal and walking up to the door. Looking at it closely for a few minutes, she'd find a slot that looked like it would fit the metal piece she held. Not wasting anytime, she'd quickly insert it. For a moment, nothing happened. However suddenly the door would begin to rumble as pebbles fell from the top of the door frame. Soon the massive stone slid into the ground, revealing a forked hallway.

"Err... Right! We'll go this way! Cmon Lexa." Vaia would say when Itsu suggested they split. However, as soon as the two groups chose their sides, the whole hallway began to rumble and soon another door appeared! It slid right between them, cutting Mashyuu and Itsu from Vaia and Lexa! "Oh no..." She'd mutter nervously, placing her hands on the stone. "It seems we are cut off..." Lexa would mutter.

A few more moments of grunting and pushing, it became clear to Vaia that the massive stone wouldn't budge. Sighing heavily with frustration, she'd turn back towards Lexa, looking at the dark hallway. "Guess you're right. Better keep moving." She'd say in a defeated tone. Unsheathing her blade, Phantom gave off a bright pink glow as the shaft pulsed with magical energy, easily illuminating the hallway. "Let's just hope we can find a way to reconvene..."

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd March 2017, 4:58 pm

Mashyuu and Itsu must have walked for what seemed like an hour, up until then nothing special had happened in the halls but they came to a large room, circular in design with four computers in the room itself. At one end of the circular room was another door that led deeper into the ruins but there was one problem. The computers had a total of four scientists at them, each one wore a lab coat and had strange robotic parts coming off them. Mashyuu glanced at Itsu and felt worried for his friend, could she deal with something like this? She could do the damage but she had no defensive powers at the moment. He sighed and knew what he had to do. "Itsu, get to the door, leave me here and I'll make sure that those guys don't bother you. Find Vaia and make sure the job gets done. I'll be right behind you." Mashyuu put the ring from his past life and marriage on his finger, a small but very protective layer of water washed over him from the ring finger and slowed his movements but ensured he would be able to endure whatever came at him. "I hate being slowed down by magic... just because I'm a rock doesn't mean I can't move fast." Mashyuu complained. He stepped out of the shadows of the hall and into the room, making sure that Itsu was behind him as he did so.

"HEY! THIS ISN'T WHERE I PARKED MY MAGICAL CAR!!" Mashyuu shouted, looking around as he opened his arms wide and moved in a small circle. The cyborgs all looked at Mashyuu, confused but brandished bone saws and scalpels. "Oh... you're Doctors! I thought you were scientists. Now I'm gonna feel bad about kicking the crap outta you guys." Mashyuu gave Itsu one last glance over his shoulder then dropped his hammer on the ground next to him, he couldn't be slowed down by both items he had or he wouldn't be able to move to even land a punch. The doctors all ran at Mashyuu, their speed astounding the Wizard as a scalpel slashed over his forehead, and would have drawn blood but the water shield kept him safe for the most part. Mashyuu frowned and drove his fist into the mans jaw, knocking him into the air from the blow Mashyuu delivered. As the man fell back, Mashyuu grabbed his ankle and slammed him into the ground as hard as he could. The damage the cyborg would have taken though was absorbed and redirected to its source, the ground under the robot exploded and caved in, alarming Mashyuu to the point that he released the man and jumped back, shaking his now sore hands. "The hell kind of magic is this? That really hurt ya know?" Mashyuu shouted.

Itsu took the chance to make a break for the door, she compressed magical power in on herself and whispered. "Phantom Speed." Then her eyes narrowed to the doorway and she vanished. Just as she appeared a doctor slammed his foot into her side, sending Itsu skidding across the floor and into a part of the rounded wall. At least Mashyuu had three of the four doctors attacking him and Itsu only had to deal with one. She pulled herself up and let her arms spark with power. She vanished and appeared at the side of the Doctor. Her fist drove hard into the skull of the monster, rattling the mans brain. He side stepped to the door and slashed his scalpel out to try and hit Itsu. She vanished again and moved in for the attack. The moment her attack landed something blew back into her, sending the woman flying through the air. The woman groaned from the pain and ran her arm over her forehead where blood was starting to pour from a wound that she apparently delivered to herself. The Sabertooth woman sat up and drew a deep breath while picking up a rock. She launched a blast at the robot, smashing the cyborg in the face and knocked it into the door. As it bounced Kenna tossed the rock at the cyborg, causing it to shoot across the room towards Itsu. The woman vanished and appeared in front of the cyborg, raising her knee up and slammed her bony knee into the jaw of the cyborg, shattering it from her powerful strike. With it on the ground Itsu reached out and grabbed the knob of the door and pushed it open. The woman looked back over her shoulder and watched Mashyuu's battle but decided he was right and darted off down the hall to hopefully meet up with Vaia.

WC: 792
    Total: 3020
    Vaia
    Vaia

Player 

Post by Vaia 7th March 2017, 12:21 pm

Vaia and Lexa would continue walking down the long dark pathway. Phantom slowly pulsing in the shadows, releasing a pink glow to illuminate their path. The walk was rather silent, and it was beginning to annoy Vaia. She never did like long, sullen silences. She needed conversation to keep her from going insane! Especially in a place like this. She'd much rather get jump scared while focusing on something else than paying attention only to the silent shadows ahead and behind them. With that thought in mind, she'd turn her head and tried to think of something to say. "Sooo... Come here often?" She asked, stuttering afterwards as it became very apparent she regretted asking such a stupid question. She needed to say something, and that was the most common conversation starter she could think of.

"Er... No. Not really. I've only been here for a few days studying the ruins from a safe distance. The monsters inside proved they were far too dangerous for me myself." With that, Vaia raised an eyebrow. Perhaps her initial attempt to start a conversation wasn't in vane. Ironically it brought up some pretty decent things to speak about. "Oh? You study ruins normally?"
    "That I do! These ones in particular peaked my interest with the ancient legends I deciphered written on the walls." Vaia would smile. "Wish I could read Hieroglyphics like you.... Would've helped me in the past." She muttered.

However, before Lexa could answer, the ground began to creak. Vaia stopped suddenly to look down upon the stone as it cracked, and whole hallway began to shake violently! "Look out!" Vaia would yell as a stone broke from the roof and fell directly overhead of Lexa. She'd dash and tackle the girl out of the way! As the stone collided with the floor, it began to cave! They had no chance to escape before the rest of the surface followed suite, and they were both swallowed into the hole.

"AH!" Vaia hit something rather... Soft? She opened her crimson gaze to see she was sitting on top of an oddly dressed man who seemed to have cybernetic implants in himself. Looking down confused, she shot her gaze back upwards to the room around them top see both Mashyuu! "Mash! I found you!" However, the man who was pinned underneath Vaia and the rocks from the roof began to stir again. Grunting, he quickly stood, up, shrugging the girl off as if she was nothing. She rolled on her back with a hard thump as he turned and glared at her. He got his weapon ready and Vaia raised an eyebrow. "Oh... I see you're one of those." Within an instant, her hand darted for her blade, but she didn't strike out with it. Her eyes turned a shade of violet for a moment, piercing the man's spirit to predict his next move. Smirking, she'd quickly flash onto her feet, smashing the elbow of her sword hand into his stomach! The man staggered for a moment before Vaia spun around and released an arc of magical energy, sending the cyborg flying into the wall.

She'd breath heavily, getting her sword ready for another attack..

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th March 2017, 8:34 pm

Itsu was through but now Vaia and Lexa were dropping on Mashyuu and the cyborgs, ruining Mashyuu's plan so much that he was suddenly annoyed. "Damn it! Everyone get out! We need to get through that door! GO!" Mashyuu pointed to a door while his other arm reached out for his hammer. The ground under the hammer rumbled and moved the hammer to Mashyuu's palm. He waited for the women to get clear of the room then lifted his hammer up as high as he could. With a single great strike he smashed the ground and caused it to open up all around him, swallowing the cyborgs and closing again. Mashyuu took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair while letting out a sigh of relief. "Okay, time to finish this job." Mashyuu whispered. With that he made his way out of the room and pushed the door shut behind the team. Casually Mashyuu dropped the hammer in front of the door to hold it shut and looked over his shoulder at the others. "Come on... Itsu will be in the room ahead."

The team met up with Itsu at a large door, this one metal with a pad lock holding it shut. Mashyuu glanced at the strong sword in Vaia's palm and nodded at the door. "You mind getting that?" He asked while stepping aside. After the door was taken care of, the team passed through the portal and gazed upon the massive room. Suits of armor lined the walls and Itsu seemed drawn to a set that was bone white, looking it up and down with a grin on her face as if it belonged to her. But Mashyuu was drawn to the massive tubes filled with fluid that dotted the walls, especially the one that held what appeared to be Lexa in it!

As Mashyuu drew upon the tube the woman inside opened her eyes and vanished. A moment later she appeared in front of Lexa and spoke. "Big Sister.. Papa ordered you dead." Then raised her hands. Worried, Mashyuu twisted around and waved his hand. "Earth Gods Stone Soldiers!" Four stone golems sprouted from the ground and wrapped Lexa up in one. It sucked her under ground and moved her to the golem to the far left, allowing her to avoid any attack that might have been sent her way. Mashyuu was already running out of magical power from his other battles and would have to count on Vaia and Lexa very soon but for now he would continue to fight and deal with the woman.

He slipped off his ring and felt the great weight fall from his body and placed the item in his pocket. A moment later Mashyuu darted forward, his dual slayer blood carrying him faster than the human eye could see. He stopped just short of the woman and slammed his fists into the ground. "Earth Gods Eruption!" He shouted. Magma shot up from the ground and washed over the woman, burning her for a moment before she teleported away and smashed her foot into Mashyuu's head. It wasn't enough to knock him aside but it hurt all the same.

Anger flashed through Mashyuu's face and his lip curled up in a snarl. He lifted his left hand up and called out. "Earth Gods Combo: Part One!" Three pillars of stone shot up through the robotic girl, nearly shattering her in a single blow. She fell to the floor and started to glitch for a long while while the real Lexa decided to wander around the room. A few moments later she returned to the pair and handed Mashyuu a suit of armor. "Thank you so much for helping me. I'm gonna stay here and do some research, then head home. Thank you all so much!"

WC: 647
    Total: 3667

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:02 pm