Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Empty Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme)

Post by Cirven 29th January 2017, 9:31 pm

Job Description

The dual eye colored demon stood in a familiar area that he remembered fairly well. A place where he had entered in a tournament, the very same tournament he planned on reentering again, with his sister. Not many knew about his first time being to Sphere Island for their tournament that they hosted every so often but if they did they would know how it ended in failure. Cirven and Aayla would leave their winning position in the tournament so that they could go and complete an emergency mission that was much more dire than some competition to see who was stronger. This ultimately lead the two siblings into a small war between a castle and some ghoulish enemies where they were surprisingly captured by another group who were completely unrelated to the events going on around them. The group's name was called Cor Torva. The very same group that lead to much of the sorrow in Cirven's life and the very same one that kept his sister as ransom as they forced him to be an assassin for their cause.

It was also the very same group that his mother, Salindra was in charge of. He was forced to accept mission after mission to kill any who could oppose Cor Torva or knew too much about them but Cirven could not care about who he killed because he had to do it to protect his younger sister so he developed into a different person. A darker person. It was all in order to save his sister but ultimately it ended with him disobeying an order to kill a young girl and lead to his sister being killed. He would find out later that those he killed were all evil in some way anyways but that did not mean anything because he still killed them which was something he did not do in the past. The flashes of her death had never stopped from that day and they were mostly there because he did it. His mother caused him to go into a sort of demonic rage and the first thing around him was his sister which lead to her being overwhelmed by him and killed. The memory was suppressed by him in a way because while he was in his demonic rage he did not think much and his memory was too fuzzy on it all. He only really remembered holding her dead body. He would find out later that his mother did not cause the rage and it was actually one of her subordinates doing it out of spite of him being her son.

The thoughts of the past caused the man to boil up inside with anger. An anger that he planned to tame while inside the confides of an arena where he would be fighting others. He stood in the lobby area of the arena where many had come to sign up to fight. Men and women of all different species and races showed up to fight. Even some who brought their beasts to fight in their place showed up. It only helped to remind Cirven of when his sister and him had signed themselves up the first time he was there. She was scared and nervous while he was confident and cocky but at the same time protected her like she was everything to him because she really was just that with being his only surviving family member.

"Hey." A man's voice called out. "Haven't I seen you around before?" Cirven turned his focus on a bearded man who wore silver armor. He looked like he had been in many battles in the arena before. "I doubt it." Was his quick response and he continued to move to the front desk. The bearded man grabbed Cirven's shoulder and stopped him from moving. "Hey boy! Did your parents not teach you any manners?! You don't just turn to someone when they are talking to you! Especially someone who is older! I am Hermon and am a great warrior here at the arena! You will show me respect!" Hermon introduced himself in a aggressive and weird way especially to a person who seemed like to not care at all. Cirven looked at the hand on his shoulder and grabbed it. This caused Hermon to try and hold his hand on his shoulder but Cirven quickly overpowered him and pulled the hand off while twisting Hermon's wrist. "I don't really have time to deal with scraps from arena fights, old man. How about you find some bar to go to and talk about your old adventures in the arena?" Hermon growled out in pain as Cirven spoke to him. He let go of the man's wrist and turned around from him but this did not stop Hermon at all. He had just been humiliated and wanted to get some redemption as soon as possible.

Hermon looked down at his hand and used requip magic to summon up a massive axe that he swung out towards Cirven's back. "I didn't really want to do this but..." Cirven put out his arm and morphed it into the blade of a sword. He used it to quickly parry the axe heading towards him which sent it flying into the air and used his speed to get in close to Hermon where he held the blade that was now his arm up to Hermon's neck. "..I guess I will show you some of what I can do.." Hermon stood in place with beads of sweat building all over his face. "I, I, I was just testing you! Ha! You pass with flying colors! You have the Hermon stamp of approval!" Hermon spoke out quickly trying to play off that he was trying to really hurt Cirven. "Right. I'm going to go sign up now but remember I could have cleaved your head off to give the arena a pregame show." Cirven sighed and changed his arm back to normal before moving away from Hermon and back towards the counter.

Once at the counter Cirven found himself face to face with a new dilemma in the form of a sign that hung above the counter. "What does that sign mean by 'Doubles Fighting Kings'...?" He knew what it meant but asked the question anyways. The man behind the counter stared at him like he was stupid and didn't answer. "I'm guessing I can't enter alone either, huh?" The receptionist shook his head. "Not the talkative type, are you?" The receptionist stared at him with no emotion being displayed on his face. "Ugh.. I am not teaming with anyone here either but I have no choice." Cirven placed his hand on his forehead and pulled it down across his face. "Okay. There has to be someone who can keep up with me here..." He turned from the counter and looked around the lobby area for anyone who he thought looked strong enough or possibly if he was lucky enough to see someone he knew.

Word Count:

Last edited by Cirven on 30th January 2017, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Empty Re: Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme)

Post by Noheme 30th January 2017, 10:00 am

A clear orange sky. The weather was perfect, despite the excessive number of smaller and tattered clouds that were racing across the sky at speed that would make anyone think the time was sped up several times over. And Noheme was simply laying on the ground in the tall grass, still inside of her mortal vessel despite currently being in the Astral Realm that belonged to her. The main island that had her home on it, it was a lovely place and fit for the rule of a true god. Yet, the fox girl preferred the bed of flowers and other natural pillows that could embrace her the moment she laid down on the bare ground. It was actually pretty strange for her to be still inside of her fleshy body even in this place, but she wanted to get used to it some more. After the battle with Genocide, she was convinced that she was not yet fully used to the body which made her movement sloppy from time to time. Especially once she got impaled because she couldn't keep up, despite her great focus on speed. It made her sigh in disappointment as she closer her eyes for a minute. The fight was unfolding in her mind again and again as she tried to analyze her own movements, find errors she made and correct them. It was the calm before her training where she had to find a peace of mind, learn from her own mistakes. But it was quite hard to do something like this by yourself. Made sense people usually want a mentor or some kind of teacher that would do this for you, instead of you having to keep track yourself. Especially since many different mistakes were not really noticeable from your perspective. Having someone see the situation from and outsider's perspective would have helped a lot. Shame Ai Eden was not present for the battle and was instead sleeping somewhere around these parts along with the young girl.

Speaking of which, the young lass accepted the truth, albeit painfully, and made her peace. Or at least that was what the fox girl heard, since she wasn't exactly sticking around for too long after they completed the objective. She just grabbed the pretty generous reward and left, finding a place where she was able to regenerate her nearly fatal wounds in peace. A familiar voice quickly brought the moon goddess back into the reality, as she opened her eyes and seated herself instead, turning her head around to take a look at completely new figure that she had not yet seen before. "Master! I was to the Earthland and I found something that should prove very interesting to you! Take a look!" Ah, so it was Ai. She changed her appearance once more, it seemed. Taking the piece of paper from her hands, Noheme finally fully stood up and started eyeing the new and rather colorful figure. "What's up with that? I thought you were happy with your previous appearance?" It took a moment before the spirit realized what her master was talking about, but when she did, she blushed quite a bit. Her new appearance was one very similar to the goddess herself, a fox girl that had black hair along with few white parts, oriental clothes just like before and shining crimson eyes. "I thought that if I became more like master, then master would enjoy my presence more. After all, she seems to fancy human females and the previous look didn't quite reflect that. So I changed to fit your tastes more, and I even added these sensitive ears and tail for you to play with!" This one slave was really trying hard to please her master. And it made Noheme chuckle, almost laugh even as she patted the now black-colored regular hair that replaced those squid-like appendages.

Ai Eden:

"I'll make sure to play with you aplenty to show my appreciation for this later. For now... what did you find...?" Taking a look at the small piece of paper, the moon goddess became quite surprised. It appeared to be a flyer, but not one that you'd see in any decent part of a town, proudly displaying some play in the opera house. No, nothing like that! Instead, it seemed that this one was luring people into some sort of arena on one of the islands that were part of Fiore. A contest of power, where she would get to battle with the strongest people in the land. Now that was what tingled her fancy! A smirk quickly covered her face as she grew excited. Ai really did a good job with this one, especially since it was so boring around these parts these days. She was originally thinking that she would play with her slave a little bit, but this changed that plan completely. Looking at the location, Noheme's sharp and piercing gaze quickly located her companion, confidence behind it. "Good find, Ai! Open Astral Rift to the Sphere island, we're going right now!" Those words seemingly startled the young fox girl, making her jump back slightly. "Huh? R..right now? Shouldn't we maybe wait a little, let your body recover some more?" Her words were met with unchanging and demanding look, indicating that she would not get anywhere with resistance. Gulping aloud, she nodded and turned around, extending her hand forward. Before long, a black gate would open in the space in front of them, tearing reality itself apart while forming a gate to Earthland. Not waiting for a second, both of them quickly jumped through it, only to land on something that resembled a small hill, standing near the entrance hall to the Colosseum.

Looked pretty damn good, at least from the outside. And there was no doubt that many different people would come here to watch the fights unfold, even betting on different warriors. Perhaps this was also a good chance to get herself some more jewels. They proved to be a very useful currency in this world of mortals, as the silly creatures valued only the rare metals in the earth it seemed. All excited, Noheme started dragging her servant down until they would be amidst the many people that wanted to enter as well. Different smells and sounds quickly combined together, almost making the poor fox girl nauseus, though there was one very dominant smell that overpowered others. The smell of sweat. Many brutes of males were in this one place, each and every one of them eager to showcase just how 'strong' they were. Oh, the girl could not wait for a moment to kick their faces in! At it seemed that someone was already doing that too, judging by the sound near her. Looking in it's direction, the moon goddess spotted someone she did not expect at all. Her old buddy Cirven was here to prove his worth as well, how lovely. And he already managed to down one opponent already. With a smile on her face, the tailed girl started approaching him, stepping on the metal plates of the man the dog demon managed to send into a kneeling position. This only enforced his inferiority, as mister Hermon was now face planting the cold concrete flooring. And the girl that did that to him cared not for her actions, as she only lightly tapped the metal god slayer's shoulder. "Seems like you're in quite a pickle there, darling. But if you beg, maybe I'll trade you for Ai over here and help you enter and win~" Those words send tears into the slave's eyes, but she knew her own powers were not enough to aid in a tournament like this. Though she got stronger too. Not that Cirven would really know, he probably didn't even recognize the poor girl with her body changed so much.

Word Count - 1309 / 1309 total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th January 2017, 2:34 pm

He scanned the area on both sides of him for any who looked like they were strong or hopefully someone he knew but neither thing caught his eye. He was about to let out a sigh then go to grab anyone that he could to just be a partner in name alone. He only needed them for signing up and then to possibly stand with him in the arena because he would do all of the fighting himself if needed. He wanted the training and the feeling of just fighting for the love of fighting and not in order to gain revenge or something darker than that. He needed it so that he could get the thoughts out of his head about the past and get stronger to prevent anymore incidents.

Before he could attempt his new idea though, something tapped on his shoulder causing him to turn around with a sigh. "Look, I already told you-" He stopped in his speech when he turned around to look at the fox-eared woman he had recently teamed up with on his past job. "Nohe- Errmm.. Eris is what you want to be called, right?" He was surprised to see the Goddess there at first but remembered that she had a craving for wanting to fight things as much as he did. He couldn't help thinking that it could maybe be a God and demon thing especially with how past people of his race were fairly aggressive. "I couldn't smell you here between all of the musk and other nauseating smells. I actually had to tune out my sense of smell just to stand being in here. Well as much as I could..." He looked back and forth after he spoke and lifted up his nose to show that he had shoved pieces of tissue into it while still making it look discreet enough that others would not notice. "Smart, right? I have some extra is you want it." He grinned at her and then continued. "I don't think I could ever take Ai's place. You seemed to be a bit too attracted to feminine bodies more than anything else plus I'm not the slave type of guy. I like to do things my own way without a leash tugging me around." He imitated the act of being pulled by a leash with his hands and even put his tongue out like he was some sort of dog which was true but that wasn't the point he was aiming for.

His view then looked behind the Goddess as he tried to find Ai which he quickly figured out was the new fox girl with Noheme by how the darker colored fox girl was looking when Noheme spoke about replacing Ai for him. "Don't worry, Ai. I'm not going to take your master away but we do have a dilemma here. We can't enter this tournament without a partner. I would prefer a reliable partner at that because we really do not know what we will be running into in here and I'd like to avoid getting overzealous with fighting so I can actually enjoy it. So what I'm saying is we should team up, foxy." He teased Noheme a bit but figured she would not be offended by it because he was completely right and she probably wasn't going to team up with Ai given how Ai was left by both of them in the fight against the killer machine, Genocide. "There are some of the strongest in Fiore here, granted they probably already signed up and are getting ready now to fight. Some might not even use magic but be able to stand up against mages like they were magic-less. Not saying I fear losing but I want to get as far as I can get so that I can fight strong opponents. I don't feel as though the fight against Genocide was the top of my strength and that I can get stronger than that flesh-less machine. I just need to keep training and fighting strong opponents. What do you say? Do you want to get stronger with me?" He asked the question even though he knew that Noheme was just like him in her pursuit for a great fight and the possibility of getting stronger. He hoped that his speech would show her that he felt ashamed a bit by how strong he was against Genocide and that he could not do it alone but he also hoped that she would feel the same way and join him because they did work well together and could only get stronger in their teamwork.

Before she could answer, Hermon showed back up with his axe in hand and with four more others who looked just as rugged as he was. Each of them looking annoyed and trying to put on their best intimidating face. Hermon and his gang stood behind Noheme and Ai. "Did you not get enough of a showing the last time I dealt with you or are you here to try and reward me or something? I don't want either from you so can you please just go and not be a waste of time?" Hermon snickered at the dog demon. "These are my boys and my boys are not impressed by you or what you did to me! They want to show you some manners, boy! That same thing goes to you, missy! You don't just walk on a man when he is down!" Cirven sighed and was about to respond when the receptionist finally spoke out. "No fighting in the lobby. Take it outside." The receptionist spoke out in a high pitched voice that made him sound more like a little girl than a man. Cirven couldn't help but laugh out loud at the man. "No wonder why you didn't talk! Wow!" Cirven laughed all the way out of the door of the lobby. "You heard him. We need to handle this outside if you all are serious about this." Cirven was still half laughing as he spoke but managed to regain his composure. "Just know that it will be your humiliation and not ours."

When outside Hermon's gang all summoned requip weapons and readied to fight both Cirven and Noheme. "Welp, looks like the fun starts earlier than I thought." He cracked his knuckles and grinned at the men across from them, showing them his inhuman fangs. "Do you think I warned them enough? I was honestly craving to bust some people up but I doubt this will be worth our time much at all." Hermon and his men would all rush at Noheme and Cirven to attack them just after Cirven spoke. "Lets make sure these scum can't even enter into the tournament, boys!" Hermon's men gave out a shout as if their victory was assured but they did not know exactly what they were running towards and would come to find out that they were outmatched. Cirven's grin only widened more as the gang got closer to him showing his excitement in just the thought of beating down some people. "Hope you have a doctor on call!" He yelled out and charged towards the group of five men.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 30th January 2017, 3:30 pm

Yes, the smells really were horrible. Especially for special beings such as Noheme and Cirven, it truly was almost unbearable. But to be fair, there was a lot of worse smells where the fox girl comes from. After all, she was a member of her own tribe in Joya. A place where people didn't exactly rely on technology all that much. At least those that lived in smaller villages and tribes such as herself. Places like that were often very much struck in the old way of living, placing tradition and spiritualism first before anything else. Thanks to that, even their own goddess had plenty of incense inhaling back in the day. And some of it was much, much worse that a bunch of sweaty men in one room. So really there was no need at all for the girl to clog up her nostrils with some tissue. Even outside of battle she was a tough one, someone who would rather endure the unpleasantness rather than giving in into some kind of help that would make it easier for her in any capacity. So she had to gesture a no for the man who was offering a strange kind of help, but she at least appreciated the gesture. It was not that often people would do anything at all for her, it was somewhat unusual. And now the thoughts of her tribe weighed down her mind. Were they all alright without her direct protection? There were expert hunters that would ensure that no one would be starving, as well as guard the place from unwanted predators of any origin. Yet, the fox girl could not help but worry. After all, it was almost as if she was a mother and all her worshipers were her beautiful children, something that she wanted to protect at any and all cost. Yet by leaving Joya to go on her own quest, she was running the risk of leaving them without her divine protection.

It was not a pleasant feeling at all, even worse than the one she was getting from all the smells around them.  And it probably showed in her eyes a little bit as well, the ever brightly burning spark of life dwindling ever so faintly. But she didn't let it bother her for too long, as in the very next second she was back to her usual self, whatever that was supposed to mean. "Yes, it's Eris for the likes of you. I also don't care for your tissue at all, unlike you simple creatures, I've already undergone rigorous training that allows me persist even in area like this one... an overstimulating one that makes your eyes watery and pushes forward the feeling of vomiting one's guts out..." For a moment, it appeared as if she were to succumb to the smell, but she endured! She would not be the mighty goddess if she were to fail so early after saying that she would be just fine. Thankfully Ai was having a totally okay time, as her senses were still completely normal and indifferent from those of a human. Even with that appearance, it was all simply for the show. Yes, even the fox ears did not function properly and were merely working as normal ones would. The only thing that they were enhancing was the direct contact department, as that was something for her master. A power to cause pleasure simply by touching those specific spots. Probably not a good idea to give out an information like that to the public, or even anyone other than Noheme herself. So Ai made sure to remain completely silent about it all, as the moon goddess was the only one who this was all meant for. The little worry that was going through her body made the poor spirit jump when she noticed the number of grown men that were all standing right behind her.

"Oh, it's the rug. Yeah, it did feel somewhat odd stepping on it, guess this would be why, huh... so there are people that can't even make a decent rug for the mighty like me. Failed at life is what you did." He probably didn't take very kindly to that remark, but he was far too busy with Cirven to actually reply. So these two had some kind of quarrel between them and now she was somehow involved in it as well. And she was just getting ready to answer the dog demon, as his rather long speech was actually somewhat impressive. Yet there were points that needed to be addressed for sure. And this man was getting in the way, thinking he would actually stand a chance against a god. Threatening Noheme was probably just about the last think one would want to do in their life. It was one of those things that could never possibly end well for one of the parties involved. And as it was decided, it would be like that this time as well. Though the fox girl didn't find the man's voice as funny as Cirven clearly did, she still smirked and followed them all outside. There was no need for preparation, the battle began instantly and all of those brutes started charging forward like a group of headless chickens. It was pretty pathetic to be honest, the fact that they could not even judge the difference between their power. Before they could even attack, Ai was standing in front of them all, her hands held forward. "You dogs think you can put your dirty hands on my master? Disgusting! Worthless! You pigs should be just gutted!" And with that, orange barrier enveloped her body and all five of the warriors just kinda crashed into it, not even denting it in the process. Of course they didn't, that barrier was capable of blocking even the strongest of spells that Noheme herself wasn't capable of casting just yet. A little bit of an overkill against pests like these, but there was really no downside to this, as only Noheme herself and Cirven would be allowed to the arena anyway.

But the fight was hardly over. Yes, these pests should be thought a lesson that would ensure that they know not to provoke those who hold great power in the future. If anything, this was for their own good, teaching them when they should retreat instead of stupidly throwing away their life. They were all big, probably focus on power more than anything. They could never compete against speed demon like this moon goddess, who wasted no time and appeared behind one of the man, grabbing him by his waist and suplexing him so hard that the ground cracked beneath his skull. And as he fell from the girl's grab, she finally got a little chance to talk. "You really aren't the brightest, are you Cirven?" A mace tried to take her head away but was easily avoided by the girl bending her back and then kicking the weapon out of the man's hand. "To enter the tournament together... tis' what I meant from the very start. I heard your conversation and even read the flyer. I know that only pairs can enter, which is why I originally took Ai with me." It was not long before he would summon yet another mace, but got kicked in the face quite hard before he could even put it to some use, Noheme's leg sending him flying back. "Sorry, but I would never want someone like you as a permanent slave. You males are just not my cup of tea, if you catch my drift. I'd much rather have a cute and obedient girl than a sweaty, arrogant dog!" He called her foxy, so she teased him right back. And as another came with a hammer, the girl simply stopped the blow with her darkness coated hands as the weapon came down at her. The ground cracked slightly beneath her feet because of the force that was put behind the attack, but it was nothing to worry about. A flash of her fangs as she smiled and then the man was send flying, claw marks now adorning his armor.

Word Count - 1365 / 2674 total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th January 2017, 4:36 pm

The fight had only just started but things had completely been decided by the first attack that the five men found themselves crashing into. Funny thing was, the attack was not from the goddess or demon. It came from Ai who used a barrier type of spell that all five men were too busy charging to dodge. This showed that they could not even really deal with Ai while both Noheme and Cirven were much stronger than her. That didn't matter much to the demon though as he jumped over one of the barriers and kicked one of the men so hard that he was sent tumbling across the ground, through a door and into the store the door lead into. "I had to make sure, you know? I didn't want to just assume things and get your panties in a bunch, miss high and mighty. Wait, there was a flyer!?" He continued to tease her while ducking under a man's sword and thrusting his fist into the man's gut causing the man to keel over in pain. As the duo fought though more of Hermon's men showed up. "Get that cocky crap eater!" Cirven chuckled at the insult. "Are you scared to say a bad word or something? Maybe that beard is all for show." Cirven mocked Hermon causing him and his men to get even angrier, not like that would help matters.

Bullet magic was used by one man who shot multiple times towards the demon but found his shots to miss from the speed of his opponent which also lead to the gap between the two disappearing and a metal clawed hand swiping across his chest. "Either way though, it will be good to team up. I wonder if the contestants will be as strong as these guys though." He started to move away from the fallen bullet magic user only to find himself confronted by two men wielding dual curved blades. "Guessing you are some of the more badass types in this gang of bearded fairies, right?" With his comment came a blade swung at his throat from one of the men which he dodged. Both men did not speak and simply decided to swing their weapons around to hit their target. Cirven mocked them as he dodged and parried each strike. "Take it as you are both the silent types then. Makes this a bit less fun but no worries. I will talk for you both." Cirven then swung both of his hands out and slapped away all of the four blades heading his way. Before either man could react, he quickly moved forward and dug his claws through both of their chests. Both of the men looked at each other with a painful expression on their faces. "Oh! I got it! I think you both are saying something like 'This guys is too strong and this really hurts on my chest!' or maybe something like 'I think I just pooped a little from how scary this fight just got!', right?" He gave each man a different deep toned voice as he mocked them. Both men looked towards him and attempted to move but ended up falling to the ground next to each other. "Get a room or something. Not everyone wants to see till death do us part over there." He continued to mock them and grinned at his handy work only stopped when his ears twitched from the sound of something piercing through the wind near him.

He quickly placed his hand up next to him and stopped a massive axe from hitting him from behind with his metallic hand. "What in the hell are you all? Some sort of monsters or something?! You know what!? That doesn't matter! Just die!" Hermon yelled out as he swung a second massive axe towards the other side of Cirven to only be blocked again by his other hand catching it. "You might not care but you did ask so I'll tell you. We basically are just monsters but most importantly we will be the next winners of this tournament!" Cirven increased his grip on the axes causing them to break and then spun around with his leg having metal form over it and slammed it across the side of Hermon's face which sent him into his group of men who were about to join in on the fight. Hermon's body skidding up to them and the sight of three people standing over many of their beaten brothers in arms caused the remaining gang to make a smart decision finally with their boss defeated. "The boss is down! Retreat! These guys are too much for us! They are monsters that we cannot handle! Run!" One of the gang members yelled out and then ran with much of the group after helping pick up some of their members including Hermon.

"That was short lived. Not much of a workout really. Didn't use any spells at all really either. Welp, time to sign up I guess." Cirven went back into the lobby and signed him and Noheme up together for the tournament which was starting very shortly which gave them the ability to continue fighting but this time against an actual group of strong fighters hopefully. "Eris, this tournament is a daily thing. It might take a few days depending on the number of people who enter it. With our entree comes some rooms we can stay in here at the coliseum. It will make it easier for us to recuperate and get back right into things the next day. They will have some sort of speech soon for us to listen to where all the watchers and contestants have to listen about the rules. Boring stuff but it can't be helped really. That is about to start so we have to go and see it."

With that Cirven lead the way to some of the seats of the coliseum where they watched a man dressed in a suit and sun glasses give the rules to the event while standing in the center of the coliseum in the arena. No killing being something he stated over and over in different ways while everything else was pretty much legal besides outside interference. He spoke more on other things but Cirven tuned the announcer out while he looked around at the possible competition. He could feel the power coming from some of those around him and it only caused him to want to fight more against them. Some of the people looked like they focused in magic while others looked like they focused on some sort of martial art to fight with. This was interesting to Cirven as he felt that anyone using strictly martial arts could be easily outmatched by someone focusing on magic but he knew not to underestimate anyone from his past training with the old man and person who raised him, Iyato.

"...And with that being said we will start with showing everyone the brackets for this tournament! If you see your name in the first round then you are to get into the arena now to start your fight!" A type of script magic was used by the announcer and a floating chart for the brackets was given to show everyone in the stands who was fighting who. Cirven quickly looked at the names and saw his and Noheme's was up first. It was perfect timing and he jumped down to the coliseum floor along with the others who were listed to start the tournament. "Ladies and gentlemen! Let the tournament to find our kings of fighting start!" With that the announcer teleported from where he stood and into a announcing both in the center of the stands where he sat down with two others to commentate.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th January 2017, 4:36 pm

The member 'Cirven' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) NormalMonster Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Boss

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_04_42161_sm Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_06_42164_sm
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 30th January 2017, 5:28 pm

The fight was going down quickly. Perhaps ever too quickly, it was almost like these guys were not even properly trying. So while fighting, Noheme was more focused on the little conversation she was having with Cirven rather than fighting, not that it made her any weaker against these types. They were still winning from the moment that bearded madman challenged them. Though there was at least something amusing, and that was pretty everything that was leaving the dog demon's mouth. The moon goddess even stopped for a moment to look at him, one brow raised higher than the other one as she had to correct him on something. "Huh? Panties? I don't wear any though. Too restrictive on my tail, clothes in general just get in the way!" And she spoke only the truth. In showed in their earlier fight together against the machines that were under Genocide. Even in the middle of the battle, she just started removing her boots to improve her fighting abilities and did not put them back on for the entire duration of that job. Perhaps it was merely because she was a heavenly being, basically possessing a mortal vessel.. but clothes were incredibly uncomfortable to her. If it was an option, she would undress completely and ditch the cloth, staying the rest of the tournament completely bare without any shame. But the rules of modern society were apparently against that idea, so she had to make do, even if it would make all the fans even more excited than they already were. Good for Ai as well, who only wanted her master for herself and no one else. A selfish and greedy little spirit, just like her goddess was. They did make up a good pair those two.

"And yes, there was a flyer. Though Ai was the one who picked it up, not me. So I've no clue where she came across it, or if she stole it somewhere. Thanks to it, I'm here now though, so I had to thank her because of it regardless." It was a nice coincidence, though it made Noheme slightly question the actions her slave was taking and the parts of this world that she was exploring on her own without telling anyone a single word all the time. Well, it was her own adventure and she was allowed to do whatever she wanted, despite being branded as a slave. But the goddess had a different notion about the word itself, as slave for her meant more of an extremely loyal and devoted worshiper that wold directly receive her divine protection. It didn't make much sense, but it was what it was. Though with Ai, the word also had some extra meaning that extended into private matters, especially those that involved comfy bed and a whole lot of skin contact. Kinda like the fight they were going through, though the bed wasn't very comfy and it was used by Noheme as a weapon against one of the men. Surprisingly, the rusty bed was what broke against the fleshy body. Still, it knocked the man out and that was the end of that. Unfortunately, the battle was over basically before it even properly began with the main boy falling pray to Cirven, the rest retreating as soon as they could. Was that really all they could do after so much trash talk? "Good grief... bless their souls if they're as quick to finish in the bed as they are on the battlefield, truly..." One last insult before they would all disappear somewhere behind the bushes, the moon goddess' gaze turning back at Ai and the dog demon who were standing around.

"I don't care how long it takes, I just need to win the tournament and prove you mortals that I am indeed someone you all should look up to and devote your lives to! This will be as easy as eating piece of cake. I don't care about the rooms either, Ai can open a Rift back to my world where I recover much faster than here. So that's where I will be sleeping, hope you didn't expect a beauty such as me to be in a single room with you~" This game of back and forth was getting quite insane with the constant teasing and it was even making Ai's eyes spin in circles as she couldn't keep up. But they were definitely not waiting for the poor spirit who was slightly exhausted after using her extreme barrier spell in such stupid situation, as they were already on their way to form a team for the tournament. Team that could probably split the earth and heavens in two if they really tried, something that could perhaps even persist after the job itself, given the right circumstances. It was quite unexpected that Noheme would get along so well with someone who was, well... not a female. And it wasn't like Cirven was a feminine boy either, so this really was a rare situation all around. Perhaps it was the show of his power that made the moon goddess respect him somehow, not that she would ever show him any of that directly. But at least they were somewhere around the same level, so they could truly work together without having to worry that the other one would drag them down in any capacity. The world of gods was merciless and the fox girl would be just like that with anyone who would try to team up with her but could not keep up, so that was yet another good point of this set up. Not to mention their similar interests and wants or needs.

Just as he promised, the speech that was given to them was truly boring and made the moon goddess almost fall asleep. And unlike her partner, she wasn't even trying to occupy herself with analyzing their opponents at this point. Whatever would be thrown at her, she would be able to deal with no problem. She was confident that much, for better or worse. But it was interesting to see such a variety of sentient beings gathered in one place, many of them not even humans. Noheme wasn't even originally aware of the fact that this reality was occupied by beasts other than the dominant humanity. Heck, the first she saw of this world were beings that looked human, but had fox ears and tails, right next to the cat-folk that were more common in Joya. And yet, it was all surprising and new to her, making her wonder just how many mysteries this world truly held. It was definitely more than her Astral Realm, as that was world that she herself created. Something that she knew as well as her own being. A boring place that became her garden, her safe haven. Well, in any case, the fighting was starting soon. Ai took her place among many other fans that came to watch the fights unfold and would definitely hold back while cheering her master on. And it seemed like she would not have to wait too long either, as hers was the very first battle of this tournament. Oh, how unfortunate... they wold set the standart so high that no fighter after them could even remotely entertain the audience. It seemed like their first opponents were... a human and some strange, huge elephant-monkey-bird thing. She honestly wasn't really sure what it was, but that didn't really matter as long as it would entertain her. "Heh, the bigger they are, the more they bleed. The deeper the scars of humiliation that won't heal!" A snarky comment before they would start, something that many would probably see as an act meant to give the girl a little bit more confidence while facing a huge and terrifying opponent such as this one. But in reality, Noheme cared not for it's looks, nor anything else. She only wanted to know it's power and how much entertainment it could provide!

Word Count - 1335 / 4009 total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th January 2017, 9:01 pm

Cirven was not bothered by his partner not wanting to sleep in the same room as him at all. He somewhat preferred being alone anyways but he had to make sure to tease her back in some way so.. "No worries. I wouldn't want your fur all over the place anyways. Rather not wake up covered in what you shed off through the night to the point where I can make a new pillow out of it." He gave her a teethy grin after his comment.

The two now faced a giant winged elephant creature and a spiky blonde hair man. The man seemed to have teamed up with his pet by how he then reached out and pet the creature. Cirven was somewhat confused by the creature and how it came to be but then remembered his own serpent dragon pet and best friend, Zinnath. She had used to be a small snake but after she was exposed to the water dragon, Hydrianna that his sister trained with for a time Zinnath changed into a large dragon-like flying serpent. A phenomena that neither his sister nor he could figure out how it happened but Zinnath was still close to them no matter what her size was. Maybe this man had the same type of connection to his pet as he did Zinnath?

"Hey! You ready to do this?" The man started to stretch his arms and legs and then ended the pre-fight regiment with a flip into the air and landing on his feet. The crowd completely fell for the man's actions and called out his name causing him to wave up to them. "Ukog! Ukog! Ukog!" They chanted his name over and over. "You must be a regular here. Are you strong?" Ukog stared down Cirven and gave him a nod. "When I need to be, yes." Cirven scoffed at that answer at first but he could feel something coming from the man. "Eris, deal with the bird elephant thing or whatever it is. This Ukog guy will be my opponent. Hope you don't mind or anything." Cirven took a few steps forward and stretched his arms giving off cracking noises with each flex of muscle. "Hope you are ready."

And with that Cirven increased his movement speed to the point where most people would move in a vehicle as he plowed his way towards Ukog. Cirven's arms became coated in his black metal and he swung them around aiming to cut into Ukog but the blonde man simply used his hands to block the strikes over and over. The first few times threw Cirven off but he continued to attack anyways following some of the old ideals he had been taught in the past to never let up in your attack. Ukog did not let up either as his hands quickly moved to counter each strike and then finally finding an opening where he parried Cirven into one of his kicks. Cirven was struck by the attack and flipped up into the air from the impact but landed on his feet. "Okay so you are a bit stronger than I thought. I just have to stop caring so much though. Either way its your turn to attack me." Ukog looked at Cirven confused at first. "A bit of honor there?" Cirven shrugged. "This won't be as fun if it is all me attacking you over and over. Show me what you can do."

Ukog moved just as quickly as Cirven did earlier to close the gap between them and swung out his fist aimed at Cirven's stomach. The demon managed to step out of the way somewhat easily but his clothes were ripped away suddenly from the force of the punch. This caused Cirven to quickly understand that this opponent was no push over. Ukog then swung out more fists towards Cirven all of which barely missed but the force behind them having some sort of effect on Cirven. Ukog threw a kick towards his opponent but was dodged. The force behind the kick caused the ground and air around him to be blown away but Cirven still managed to dash in and slash his claws across the chest of Ukog.

The two then created a gap of space between each other again. "Not bad. I didn't think I would have run into someone who could dodge my strikes fueled by my impact magic so well and even counter attack through it." Ukog said as he looked down to the claw wound on his chest. "Same to you. Was not expecting that much power to come from your attacks. I will have to step it up a bit then." Cirven took in a deep breath as he closed his eyes. He focused on his thoughts of wanting to kill and then suddenly his limbs were all engulfed in a purple aura with a black outline. He opened his eyes and stared down his opponent. "We tested each other a bit already so we should be fine with going all out now, right?" Ukog took up a stance with both of his hands clenched in fists held out in front of him. "Yes. Let's have more fun with our battle."

Cirven rushed forward with his metal claws now covered in the purple aura and slashed one of them downward towards Ukog. The man stepped out of the way of the attack dodging it but the ground was scarred by the attack showing claw marks where it had slashed down. Ukog then lifted his fist up to hammer it down onto Cirven but that attack was also dodged by a quick side step and left the ground taking the impact of the attack leaving a small crater in its wake. The two would trade attack after attack causing the area around them to become more damaged with each attack and then both of the attacked at the same time. Cirven aimed to claw across Ukog's chest and Ukog went to thrust a fist into Cirven's chest. Both attacks hit and sent both men reeling backward from the power of each blow. Neither broke eye contact and rushed in again leading to the same process a couple more times but neither backing down from the blows suffered. The third time both men struck each other ended with Cirven clawing Ukog again but Ukog threw a kick out sending Cirven into the air. Ukog endured the attack and lunged into the air where he grabbed Cirven and then slammed him into the ground in a powerbomb. The ground cracked around Cirven's body from the impact and the demon coughed up blood. Ukog then lifted up his fist to slam into Cirven but before he could he was met with a blade coming out of the ground and striking his arm. The pain caused him to quickly jump back and narrowly dodge another blade coming out from the ground to hit him.

Cirven took this chance to take a gulp of air and fire off a blast of metal and shrapnel at Ukog from his mouth. The blast enveloped the blonde man and even collided with a nearby wall of the coliseum and scaring some of the watchers in the stands. After the blast was dissipated, Ukog stood near the coliseum wall with a cut up body from the blast and from the entire fight that had waged. Cirven stood up from the cracked earth bed he had been slammed into by his opponent and wiped his mouth of the blood that had been there. No more words were needed to be exchanged as both men took up new stances.

Cirven took up a stance where both of his clawed hands were held in front of his face in a cross formation with each finger pointed out towards his opponent while the purple aura he had surrounded him and morphed into a giant devil-like creature. He then twisted his hands out in front of him creating a vortex that engulfed Ukog but did not move him. Ukog placed both of his hands out in the shape of a triangle in front of his chest. Both men seemed to be waiting for the right time to move and then they both did. All that the people in the stands could see was the two men trading placing and standing still with their backs to each other. Ukog turned around to look at Cirven and Cirven turned his head to look towards Ukog to stare at him with his red eye. Cirven then fell to one knee from pain and grabbed his chest with two fist-like imprints in his chest. Ukog nodded to Cirven. "That was truly a great fight. Thank you for that." Cirven smiled while in his crouched state. "It really was. You might want to call the doctor for that though." Ukog smiled and then a burst of blood came out from multiple gashes across his body and he fell to the ground. "I'll be fine..." He said as he fell.

Cirven then stood up and raised his hand into the air to declare himself the winner for his fight and the crowd cheered some from the intense battle and then they turned their attention onto the other battle that was commencing between the fox woman and the winged elephant, including Cirven who took interest in the fight.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 31st January 2017, 2:01 pm

The moon goddess ignored Cirven's new remark because if they continued, they would probably never give up with this. And while she wouldn't mind constant teasing like that, it would probably get a bit more difficult with time, especially during fights. Noheme didn't want to admit it, but she was relatively weak. She needed focus during fights against stronger opponents and talking like that would only distract her, cause her to lose balance again and get hurt. That was pretty much the last thing she wanted, as she felt that it would only lead to worse and worse situation. While the dog demon seemingly knew when to end, she had a feeling he would make fun of her because of it all, so she had to make sure that it would not come down to it. Even if that assumption of hers would be incorrect, there was really no way for her to confirm it other than directly asking. And that would get her some teasing response for sure. With a sigh, she looked the enemy once more. While the regular one looked fairly human, there was an air of unknown power around him, indicating that he was not someone you should mess with. But it was hard to measure his exact abilities just like this, so they would have to wait for the start of their fight to actually find out just how much punch he could pack. Or rather, Cirven would be the one to find out apparently. As soon as they were about to begin, he asked the goddess if she could deal with the other one, the big guy. Or rather than asking, it was almost as if he commanded her. And the battle began. The fox girl could only look at her partner in some fort of disbelief as he quickly bolted against the enemy, taking his attention for himself. There was nothing to say, Noheme simply remained in the back without uttering a single word and only staring at the dog demon's back for a moment.

A big fist tore her away from that gaze however, quite literally. Only at the last moment she managed to put up her arms in front of her body to form a cross that would somewhat protect her from incoming injury, but she was still send flying and crashed into the side of the arena, denting the wall somewhat. "Damn..." how come she was so unfocused? Perhaps it was because she didn't expect to fight alongside someone other than Ai who was now all worried among other fans that were cheering for the big flying monster. Or perhaps it was merely because of the man's attitude? Normally she would not let anyone talk like that to her, but she felt different lately. Her adventure to Earthland, she had quite a bit behind her now. Defeating Genocide was truly the biggest achievement for her so far, but it was not the only one. There was much more, yet the girl was not known at all throughout the land. She had no connections and Cirven was probably the closest to her at the current moment. It felt... humiliating. A shadow covered her small frame as the monster came closer, bearing it's fist in clear indication that it was ready to smash her into paste. And it tried to do so as well. But the hand would only crash into the ground and rubble from the wall, Noheme quickly jumping on it and trying to remain balanced while her bare feet rested on the tough and rough skin. She was not focused at all... all kinds of thoughts were running across her mind and it reflected in her hazy eyes. The monster would spin around in attempts to throw the girl away, and it succeeded. Loosing her footing, Noheme was indeed send flying, but instead if crashing into something again, she landed quite gracefully without obtaining any new damage as well.

In the corner of her eye, she noticed the other two fighting. A fight that suddenly captured her attention. The flow of their fight was completely different, both of them only focusing on the other, giving it all they had. Or were they...? It didn't actually seem as if Cirven was using a whole lot of his actual power. After all, he had that other form of his up the sleeve still and he wasn't using it at all. Even someone so powerful, he was handling with such ease. Once again, the moon goddess payed for not paying attention to her own enemy, the fist slamming right into her again. This time, she wasn't even able to block it as her body crashed into the wall once more, making it crumble. Blood poured over one of her eyes as her skin opened up at several places from the impact. She was not in the greatest of shapes right now. Her opponent was so much weaker than the blond haired man, yet she couldn't even focus to properly attack. Walking forward sloppily, Noheme's attention shifted towards the audience for a moment. They were all roaring and screaming, every single voice directed towards the other pair. Only one single being in there was interested in the moon goddess and the beast she was facing. The worried spirit that was screaming her lungs out right now. Closing her eyes, the fox girl smiled weakly while holding her side in pained manner. How exactly did it become like this? The beast intended to end the fight with yet another strong attack, as that was seemingly all it could really do. But the girl in front of him vanished completely, as if someone erased her from existence. And a sudden pain in the left side of it's head, the bare foot was now kicking the beast at full forced, actually managing to making it tumble over. It wasn't expect the girl to have teleporting abilities and could not comprehend it's opponent just vanishing like that.

Several meters away, the girl landed as well. Strangely enough, she felt pain in her leg as well. The beast was sturdy, it's skin thick as armor. Even so much that she could now barely walk without limping. And the enemy was getting back up again, showing that this was far from over. With a sigh, Noheme looked at her own hands for a moment. She would have to used them for the attack now. The problem was that she could not get to him fast enough. No... there was a way. Sighing again, she accepted her fate as enraged fist started closing it. And she would take it without even trying to avoid. But instead of letting it just send her off again, she grabbed it. She grabbed it and flung around it, suddenly getting to the belly of her enemy, slashing away with the darkness covered claws. It was slowly and far too big to move efficiently, making it incapable of preventing the small female to just claw at it until it's skin was all bloody. Falling to it's knees, the beast gave up, not wanting to feel more pain. But so did the moon goddess as well, one of her legs busted and blood coming out of many freshly opened wounds on her body. Her clothes tattered quite a bit, only making the mostly male audience excited further for showing some extra skin. "Tsk..." It was no victory at all. She could only hope that Cirven won his fight, for they would be thrown out in their first fight if he were to lose. But thankfully it appeared that he won, quite gracefully as well. But the female would not look at him. Instead, she would only use all of her strength to start limping towards the exit so she could leave this place as soon as she could. All the excitement that she had before, it disappeared in a single blink of an eye. She felt defeated and crushed utterly. What was going on with her mind and body...?

Word Count - 1343 / 5352 total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 31st January 2017, 6:44 pm

Cirven had seen bits and pieces of his partner as she fought and noticed something was completely different about her. He realized this by how she was reacting to being attacked. It was as if she had forgotten how to dodge or something. Maybe something was distracting her from how well she could fight? Or was it something else entirely that was affecting her? He didn't know what was going on but felt that it was something that really was getting to her because after both of them had won their fights she didn't say a word and started to limp away from the area. This was not the same fox-eared woman he was speaking to earlier. Something suddenly became wrong with her and he felt that as her partner he needed to go to her so that they could solve the issue.

He gathered himself and fought through the pain raging in his chest from the end of his fight with Ukog, passing the medical staff that were making their way quickly into the arena so that they could help both the man and his beast and found his way to Noheme. "Hey fox, what is going on? Are you okay? Do you want help with moving?" He threw multiple questions at her and before she could answer he pulled out his hair pin from under his black coat and made it transform into an automated wheel chair. The hairpin was his past magic or what was left of it. The item used to be a sword that was called Irritum that he was able to control due to a connection with it. "Kind of cool, right? This thing is called Irritum or what is left of it. It used to be a weapon that could morph into anything I wanted when it was stronger but I found out that this thing had a God trap inside of it named Gilgamesh and that was what granted it what abilities it had. I ended up letting Gilgamesh free from his prison of being held inside of the weapon and in return he gave me the magic I use now. I wonder if you know him..?" Cirven continued to speak but did not think that Noheme might have wanted to be left alone. He only wanted to help her with any problem she had and was going through. "Sorry for rambling a bit. I just feel like I can tell you things more than others. I guess fighting alongside someone in a battle to the death really changes how you look at someone, huh? Welp. Either way, I'm here if you need me, foxy." He smiled at her showing only a little bit of his teeth to her. This was his way to show that he meant what he was saying and even though he was teasing her and possible was finding a nickname for her that she probably was going to eventually dislike, that he was still her friend. As awkward of a relationship as it was.

The two of them found themselves walking into a back area inside the coliseum where the fighters got ready for their fights and they could see the brackets again for the tournament. They were greeted by the holographic-like billboard of the brackets that showed that their next opponents had already been decided just as quickly as they had got into the area. "That's interesting. Maybe this next duo will be even more fun to fight against, right? I'll let you have the more showy of the fights next time too. I think you got the more boring fight so you can have the stronger opponent next time if there is any difference that we can tell between the two. Maybe the next two even fight more as a team than the last. Who knows..." He rambled on a bit more as he looked over the bracket and figured that they next fight had already started. He did not want to see any of the other fights and only really wanted to get into a fight of his own so he didn't care much to be in the arena until then. "Eris, you should go heal up. I'm going to go and do my usual regiment I do. Take care of yourself, alright?" He waved his hand to her and went deeper into the coliseum to find his room.

A guard stood watch over the area where the fighters all had the opportunity to rest up. Cirven was quickly recognized by the guards. "Whoa! Its that guy who was using that metal magic to fight Ukog and beat him! You are pretty awesome man!" Cirven raised his eyebrow to the guard. "Yeah... I'm going to go to my room now. Not really wanting to be around people right now." The guard nodded nervously. "Yeah, yeah! No problem! By the way I hope you win this thing! You are just so cool!" Cirven couldn't help but feel disgusted a bit with the man basically groveling at his feet. He gave the man a nod and went onto his room. With his entry into the tournament he was given a key with a room number for him to use if he wanted to. He found the door and opened it to find that the room looked pretty standard for a hotel but was taken care of well. It looked a bit like one of those higher up hotel rooms but nothing too extravagant. He took a seat on the bed and leaned back until he laid down on the pillow that was there. Once he eyes shut he only saw images of his past flash before him and he opened his eyes. "No sleep for the wicked." He mumbled out loud to himself and then got out of the bed. He pulled out a lacrima from under his coat and hit a switch on it before pointing it at a wall. The wall suddenly changed into a door and he opened and walked into it revealing an open area with a small hut-like building in the center. He took a deep breath and looked at the area before he started to train himself for the rest of the night. This had become his way of dealing with not being able to sleep and had become fairly common for him ever since getting the lacrima to the 'Void Room' from his foster father and master, Iyato. He wouldn't have minded a training partner but with how Noheme had looked before he left her she did not seem like she would have wanted or was in the condition to train.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 1st February 2017, 2:27 pm

Rolling

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st February 2017, 2:27 pm

The member 'Noheme' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) WeakMonster Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) NormalMonster

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_04_42161_sm Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_01_42158_sm
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 1st February 2017, 2:52 pm

Noheme could not care less if Cirven saw her fight or not. Most of crowd was almost booing her boring and unfulfilling fight, which made her limping to the exit even more of a humiliating moment. And once the dog demon managed to catch up with her inside of the building itself, things did not improve. Just as she thought, he were there to mock her further, even if that was not actually his objective. But the sight of that wheelchair suggested her otherwise. Was so really looking like some sort of a cripple unable to take care of herself without a help like that? Those were her thoughts as she listened to his words, biting her own lower lip until stream of blood started pouring out of it. "Do you truly think me that weak...? Do you truly think I will accept your useless pity only to humiliate myself further! You pathetic...!" There was clearly more she wanted to say, but instead she swung one of her hands at the injured leg, nearly shattering it at impact. There was no doubt that the bone was broken in several pieces now, as Noheme's own hand nearly managed to flattened the area she hit, more blood coming out. Her eyes were nearly crimson red from her anger as the spirit that served as the goddess' slave showed up in the wall. "Ai! Open the rift!" Her shouts were devoid of any affection or love. It was simply an order, one that made the young fox girl look scared to her very core as she swiftly nodded and quickly opened a black portal in the wall. Giving the dog demon one last look over her shoulder, they both disappeared into the darkness, the gate closing behind them. She was not interested in his stories that would only tell the tale of his own strength that he clearly did not lack.

And while the rift looked pitch black from his perspective, where Noheme appeared was hardly dark at all. A pleasant sunlight washed over her, making the small wounds on her body slowly close and disappear. But her crushed and shattered leg was simply far too much for something like this, it required special treatment. And with that, the moon goddess sighed. "Leave this island Ai. I have to leave this vessel in order to repair it effectively. Until that is done, no living being is allowed to the main island where they could see me. Understood?" Still scared of her master's attitude right now, she would do just as she was told, closing all gates and bridges between the floating islands that would allow living creatures to visit their goddess. Alongside a hut that served as her humble home, there was also a small chapel in the center of the main island. A sacred place filled with divine energy. It was there that she needed to be right now. And so she tried to walk until she would find herself there. It took a while with one of her legs being basically non-functioning at the moment, but she managed by herself. She did not desire help from anyone else! She had to do it on her own... everything had to be done on her own, else she would become weak again. And so, a terrible malformed shadow would engulf the building made out of white marble, corrupting it's natural beauty until the dawn came. Just as time approached for the duo to enter the arena again, Noheme would appear near the usual spot in her world in seemingly perfect shape. Whatever she did, it repaired the mortal vessel without fail. Though her slave was still unsure about everything, she opened the rift once more obediently, allowing them to pass into Earthland, land of mortals.

And right into the arena, not really caring if Cirven was already there or falling behind somewhere. She only cared about the upcoming battle as her name was announced by the randomizing machine, setting her against a duo similar to the one from yesterday. Only there was much less power coming from their enemies. This time, it actually somewhat looked like the man was weaker than his own beast. After all, he looked like a simple human, dressed in a white robe that was fairly standart for those who studied martial arts. And next to him, a chimera that stood tall. It was a horrific beast, striking a dominant pose. But the fox girl was the one true predator in this place. Not even listening to anything that her partner could be saying, all her senses were focused on the enemy. And then the sound finally went off, signaling the start of the battle. Seemingly without any strategy, the duo charged straight at the newly formed team of animal humanoids, and Noheme mimicked them. But there was a clear difference in their levels of strength, as the chimera moved in front of the human and tried to claw the moon goddess into bits and pieces. It only swiped at the air as the girl got passed all of it's defenses and hit it with her darkness coated hands. The impact drilled her fist deep into it's skin before the shock pushed it quite far away, effectively removing the beast out of the way. Yes, she wanted to hunt down the human first. The master of the beast, the one who was in the charge as it appeared. The sight of what unfolded in front of him frightened him somewhat, but he did not stop. Instead, he tried to increase his speed and moved in for a powerful kick. And it landed too. The goddess didn't even bother trying to dodge it, merely blocking it with her hand.

They both stopped dead right in front of one another and the student of martial arts quickly retreated his limp as he started spinning, performing fancy moves and attacks, all to be either blocked or actually hit his enemy. But the fox girl did not even flinch, no matter how many times she was hit. And eventually, she would have enough of it. As his hand tried to reach her again for a swift strike, it got grabbed by her clawed hands. It was at that moment he noticed the... unusual look on her face. Appearance of a true predator, eyes that were hiding intense bloodlust, suddenly sending shivers down his spine. And all that he could hear and feel was a snap, followed by insane amount of pain in the hand that was in the girl's hold. It was broken, nearly bending at ninety degrees. With a scream, he tried backing away, but only to be punched in the stomach with enough force that he vomited a little, his body falling on it's back. All of that, it was not enough. It was not nearly enough to sate that hunger... only tearing the man apart and bathing in his blood would do! The goddess got atop of him as one of her hands started shifting quite drastically, the coating becoming something more. A weapon that almost resembled a drill. And with a twisted smile on her face, she swing that at his face with full force. The guards actually started moving in, as killing was not allowed in this tournament. And it seemed that it was just about to happen, someone as weak as this human could never survive strike like that to their head. Of course, there was no way they could reach them in time. But the man was not yet doomed... a spark of hope, as the dark weapon stopped right in front of his eye. Noheme stabbed her own hand with the other one to stop it. Just like she did with the leg yesterday, it was a severe hit that completely disabled her right hand. But at least the man survived, passing out immediately afterwards.

Word Count - 1320 / 6672 total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st February 2017, 6:14 pm

The demon trained well into the night, throwing out move after move in an attempt to wear himself down as well as get stronger. He didn't think he was at his limit with his magic at all but because he was always craving to be stronger, he always felt that he was getting weaker somehow. Things did not matter if this was before or after he fought a strong opponent at all. It was a natural urge he had from losing those around him. He wanted to protect them and needed the power to do so so he was training more and more to make up for that. Noheme was the latest person who he was wanting to help. His mind was on how she was acting earlier and it bothered him and his training. He did not understand what suddenly caused her to act in such a way. Did she suddenly have trouble with dealing with the new situation in the tournament or was she simply pushing herself to fight when her body could not take the power she possessed? She was a goddess after all so a human-like body taking on the power of a God was something that he could see as an issue for her.

After a few more attacks, the demon stopped with his training and went to the door that would lead him out of the 'Void Room' and into the room he was staying in. Once back into the room, he closed the door into the Void Room and placed it back into his coat. He threw the coat off and then laid down in the bed. His thoughts were still raging from one thing and to another but his body was wore out from the constant moving which put him to sleep much easier where he tried his best to not focus on the things he saw. What he did not take time to figure out though was what time it was when he finally put himself to sleep. It was the morning of the next day.

Some hours later, he was pulled from his rest by the sound of frantic knocking on his door over and over. A voice was calling out to him but in his waking daze he could not tell who it was. He got up out of the bed and moved to open the door. "I swear, I can't get any sleep as is so this better be good..." He swung open the door to see the guard from the day before standing there. "Hey sir! Remember me? I'm the guard named Hector who spoke to you yesterday. I was trying to get you because your second round fight was about to start and you were no where to be seen! You need to hurry!" Hector spoke out frantically. Cirven slapped his own hand over his face from the feeling of stupidity he was feeling for finally sleeping a bit for once. "Thanks, Hector." He sighed out and then quickly moved through the coliseum to get to the arena where his fight would take place. He did not expect Nohome to be there after what she was going through the day before but after thinking of how prideful she was he did not think she would miss an obligation, especially when it was one where she would be showing her prowess to others.

He arrived to the arena area and saw Noheme standing across from a chimera and a karate gi wearing man. "Sorry about being so late. Had some issues..." He looked over Noheme to see that she was completely fine now after her horrid condition from the night before. "Eris, are you okay? I know you don't like to be talked to like this but I'm just making sure you are fine. You shouldn't force yourself to fight if you are not in the mindset to do so. It will only get you hurt and-" He stopped speaking as he could feel himself being ignored by her. He scoffed at what she was doing but figured he should stop talking to her like she was just a regular person even though he saw her as a friend now. "Just be careful.." He said to her just as the enemy charged them.

He moved as his partner and their enemies did but she moved differently now. At least from what he could tell. She was moving faster and with a killing intent surrounding her. She dealt a blow to the chimera before placing all of her attention onto the man. Cirven took the opening she provided and quickly hit the chimera twice with his claws before backing away from its own attacking claw. "Sorry big guy but I have to take you down. Nothing personal." The chimera charged at him again and threw up its paws in order to catch and hold down the metal slayer but all that it was met with was the suddenly shot out metallic pillar that Cirven's limb had morphed into. The pillar slammed into the head and the beast and Cirven moved in close again where his arm morphed back to regular and he swung around with a clawed foot swinging out to hit the chimera again across the head. The best took the blow like a champ and held its mouth closed before firing out a ball of flame point-blank at Cirven. The ball of fire collided with the demon and looked to engulf him but something else happened. The fire was being manipulated somehow and then sucked away into something. Cirven stood with his hand out and the fire being sucked into it. "I said sorry already but you really should just stay down. I'll show you a true mouth blast. Just stay down, okay?" Cirven took in a deep breath and then released a blast of metal and shrapnel at the chimera directly in front of it. The God's Bellow was increased in power from Cirven absorbing the fire ball too making the blast look bigger than the last time he used it.

After the blast dispersed the scene was shown to have the chimera on the ground unconscious and Cirven shrugged at the fight. He knew how strong both opponents were and did not care to worry about either much. He figured Noheme felt the same with her opponent too and wanted to make quick work of him but it was different. She stood over the man's body with a hand covered in darkness formed into a drill. She was planning on using it on the man while he was down which would have obviously killed him. "Eris! No! Stop!" He yelled out and she went to thrust her hand down but stopped herself using her other hand to stab into her own arm. Cirven made his way to her and stood next to her with a serious look. "What are you doing? You know killing is the number one thing stated as a no-no here." He questioned her and hoped this time he would at least get a response from his partner.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st February 2017, 6:14 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) NormalMonster Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) NormalMonster

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_03_42160_sm Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_03_42160_sm
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 1st February 2017, 6:45 pm

As the blood flowed from her penetrated arm, Noheme slowly turned towards the many that was calling to her, asking a question. Somehow, she wasn't quite able to recognize him. But he looked very familiar and his scent was one she was completely fine with. It was strange, why would be someone like that here on the battlefield? And why was one of her hands forming a spear that impaled the other hand, stopping it? She simply faced Cirven with unnaturally wide smile, her eyes darker in color with the intention behind them clear. Even the audience didn't know what to make of this. Were they meant to cheer for her overwhelming victory, or should they boo her because she almost broke the rules and took a life of another, innocent man? The confusion would only raise more and more, making Ai who was once more seated among other fans even more uncomfortable. She was there, cheering on her master, but something strange was happening for sure. She herself wasn't really aware of what was going on and it was scaring her. It was a long time since her master was like this last, spoke with such a stern voice to her last. It was definitely not right, there was something out of the ordinary and she could not place her finger on it. But whatever it would really be, she had to hurry down, as Noheme would require her to open the rift again after the fight. Meanwhile, the dog demon and fox girl were still staring each other down. And slowly, the grin would grow smaller and smaller until it was a regular smile, the darkness in the girl's eyes disappearing along with it as well. Whatever was happening to her was gone momentarily, allowing for a brief moment of respite for all of them.

"You finished your opponent, right? So that's a second victory for us. There's still several more, so you should go and rest again. I have a feeling our opponents will only grow in power as we go further, that's what logic would dictate." As if nothing was wrong, the moon goddess would get up and look at her arms, her eyes widening in surprise for a moment. "When did... nevermind..." She was surprised to find injuries on her own body, as if she did not remember the fight and her own actions at all. Though she was not surprised to find her opponent downed, so her mind must have remembered at least something. "Still, what a boring fight. Weak enemies are just no fun at all these days... perhaps I grew far too strong for my own sake." As those words escaped her pale lips, Ai finally managed to get over, breathing heavily from running across the beaten up arena that the two of them just fought in. "Perfect timing Ai. Open the rift once you're ready. I can tell that these people are not cheering for me, and I've no interest in hearing their insolent negative opinion. I want to be home as soon as I can." The spirit girl would raise her hand as if asking for a timeout, but managed to recover in few seconds, opening the gate once more. And before Noheme would enter, she gave her partner another look, this time much more friendly looking one. "Good job, for a mere guard dog. Keep it up and I might even consider keeping you around after this whole ordeal is done." Of course she meant it in a positive way, only phrasing it as such because of her teasing nature. Not really giving him a chance to talk back, she disappeared in the darkness once more, along with her loyal slave as the rift closed behind them.

The grassy meadows would embrace them as usual, along with the everlasting sun. And the moon goddess would turn her gaze to the girl by her side. "Did everything go well yesterday? I was far too busy fixing my body, so I've no idea if any of the spirits here broke the rule of closed gates." Ai would cover her mouth for a moment before replying in rather serious manner, something that was actually a bit unusual for her. "None master. Not a single soul was to this island, just like you asked. That includes me as well, of course." Noheme only nodded to that with a gentle smile, heading for her home. She had to recover her impaled arm before tomorrow would arrive along with their next match. It was pretty convenient that there were not multiple of those on each day, as that would get rather hard on her body. On that day, she slept like a rock, only to be awakened by her spirit because of the upcoming battle. Cirven was not the only one who liked to sleep in it seemed. Jumping out of the rift and right on the battlefield, the fox girl looked pretty normal today. Looking for her partner who was probably already present, she saw the enemy instead. "Twins?" In front of them, two giant beasts that didn't really resemble anything familiar. Well, they would probably not be any stronger than the other ones they faced up until now. Hopefully the dog demon didn't have much to say, as the fight was already starting too. They were really cutting it close these days, but at least the goddess could start her days by jumping at the enemy right away! One of the beasts sprouted wings and tried to attack the girl, to gulp her up in one attack with it's jaws open. But instead, the female managed to gain some footing on it's lower mouth-part-whatever while one of her hands was holding the upper part. And even though it tried to shake her by flying up into the air, she was still in rather good position from which she had victory pretty much assured. Summoning her bow, she managed to stretch the arrows with only one hand and her mouth, shooting at least five arrows at once with the bow's power right into the beasts throat, which incapacitated it easily. Falling to the ground, Noheme only rolled away and struct a victory pose. "Well, that was easy..." Now, how was Cirven?

Word Count - 1047 / 7719 total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st February 2017, 8:50 pm

The entire ordeal was not making sense to the demon. His partner had never acted the way she did before hand but he did not know everything about her which was mutual between them. Everyone had their secrets naturally but the fact that she was acting in such a way threw him off completely. She might have been a goddess but that did not mean she could just do what she wanted in the world of the mortals after all. That would only cause chaos in the world and spark more conflict in it. "What is going on with that look...?" He questioned her again but got no response to either question. All he got was this dark and twisted grin on her face accompanied by her eyes looking darker. He didn't understand what she was doing but he could feel some sort of dark intent coming off of her. It wasn't the same as a killing intent because it was actually darker than that. Her look gave off the idea that she had no care at all for anyone's life around her. This caused Cirven to keep his guard up while standing near her while even the usual wise cracking demon couldn't find any words to say to her.

Her wicked smile slowly started to change back to her regular look as well as her eyes changing too. She then spoke out to him as if nothing had happened at all which only served to confuse the dog demon more. "Yeah, we should get some rest and ready ourselves. Are you okay? That whole thing was really out of nowhere with you." The idea of what she did reminded him of his past where he found himself doing things completely on instinct due to his demonic blood and was the way he found out about his true demonic form in the first place. He took precautions with it all though now. Noheme had somehow regained herself and now was acting as if nothing happened. She spoke about the fight being boring and even spoke regularly to the visibly distraught Ai who ran up to them. It was all getting weird to him but before he could question it anymore she asked Ai to open up the portal to her world, teased him and left. He wasn't even given the chance to say anything back to her. All he could figure was that she had something going on that she did not want to share with him at all or yet. He only hoped that it would not continue to affect her because that personality could lead to dangerous circumstances that the dog demon might not be able to stop.

After she left, he looked out to the crowd and smiled nervously. They had been mostly silent the entire time but upon seeing him smile at them they started to cheer. Saying that him and his partner were amazing while fighting and other praises. All he could do was smile at the crowd and wave thinking that they probably did not know or understand the situation well enough. He took it as a good thing and played it off as he left the arena and went to his room. He passed by Hector again who spoke to him about how great his fight was and gave his own praises to how Noheme fought. Cirven just smiled and kept going to his room. He wanted to train the thoughts away for now and did so in the Void Room again.

The next day, Cirven made sure to be up at a good time and showed up int he arena where he was facing two dragon-like winged creatures he had never seen before. "So do all the beast tamers just get their pets from Sin or are they ordering them from off the planet or something? I guess I'm not very different with owning Zinnath." He smiled after he spoke and looked around the area for his partner but could not find her. It looked like she had did what he did the day before and slept in. It was pure irony how that happened again with his team but he knew she would be there. He watched across the arena floor where the beast tamer treated both of his pets and readied them for the battle that was about to ensue. A rift opened up near him and out came his partner who instantly spoke out about the twin looking beasts across from them. "Nice to see you joining us here, bedhead." He teased and commented on how her hair was clumped up in patches in some areas like she did not have time to take care of it. "You do know what a brush is, right?"

His last comment was the last thing said before both beasts took off towards them and aimed to quickly deal with them. Noheme found herself dealing with one of them while Cirven was caught up with the other. The one Cirven was attacked by swung its large clawed foot towards the metal slayer but was parried quickly and slashed across its foot for leaving the opening. The beast let out a whine of pain. "Be a bit smarter with your approach. Your size only leaves you as a bigger target and less of a bigger threat." Cirven quickly commented as the beast threw its head forward in an attempt to slam its beak into the slayer but Cirven jumped up into the air and came back down with a spiked heel kick. The kick missed as the winged creature quickly flew high into the air above the arena floor. "Hey, no fair! I can't get up that high!" The beast seemed to understand Cirven and started flapping its wings over and over sending out sharp feathers that pierced through the air aimed at Cirven. The feathers were not as fast as the slayer so he just dodged them until he got tired of it. "You know what? I lied." A purple aura came over Cirven's limbs again like in his first fight and he slashed his hand at the air above him. He quickly jumped up and was able to jump off of where he slashed. He continued this movement through the sky while dodging the feathers heading his way until he got above the flying creature. He then slashed another 'air step' for himself and kicked off of it sending his body flying at fast speeds. The creature tried to shoot its feathers upward at Cirven but they were not strong enough to hit him and were parried away. Cirven's arm morphed into a long blade and was brought across the body of the creature, hitting it and pulling it down to the floor below where it slammed into the ground unconscious. Cirven landed on top of the beast and spoke out to the tamer who looked on fearfully. "Don't worry! He is just unconscious! I used a blunt blade!" The tamer expression changed a little bit but the fact still remained that he had just beaten down the man's pet.

Cirven turned his gaze onto the other downed creature to see Noheme had beaten hers too. "That one was kind of fun, right?" He spoke out to her as the crowd roared in appreciation of them both. Cirven struck a pose with both of his hands up and smiling. "You left last time when they started cheering for us. I don't know if you care for it but it makes it a bit more fun to fight when you have an audience that wants to see it, I guess." He spoke to her again as the crowd praised them.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 2nd February 2017, 10:12 am

Rolling

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd February 2017, 10:12 am

The member 'Noheme' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) StrongMonster Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) NormalMonster

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_05_42162_sm Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_06_42164_sm
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 2nd February 2017, 11:44 am

Yes, the crowd was indeed cheering at the swift victory of the unusual pair. But was all of that really directed at Noheme at all? Somehow, she grew to not believe it after the past two incidents. Once, she got beaten senseless by an enemy that could even be hardly mentioned, then she nearly slaughtered her weak opponent. Though she did not remember the second match all that well, she simply assumed that the people were not cheering because her fight was just so boring. The fact that they were now, she could only assume that it was all for their new favorite, the purple haired dog demon. "An opponent like this, falling down in but a single hit is no fun at all. Though I suppose the cheering makes it worth it for you, it appears that that they adore you. An, uh... what's a brush?" Perhaps it didn't sound like it, but the question was completely serious as the moon goddess had no clue. She lived in the Astra Realm that was disconnected from the reality that they were currently in. Because of that, she didn't know many inventions made by the humanity, brush being one of them. Her hair was always kind of messy, but this time especially because of the obvious reasons. And even though she already lived in Earthland for several years, most of that time was spend in the wildest parts of Joya, land that was covered in a harsh jungle. Her home was a tribe of those that refused the advancement of technology, living the way of old still. It was only natural that she adapted that way of thinking and living as well, lacking understanding of many things that normal man would consider perfectly normal. Cirven would one day discover just how hard it is to live alongside someone like Noheme, a god of different world that was not meant to walk the plains of regular mortals.

Yet, here she was, trying to go against the natural order. And it was only bringing problems, as it appeared. After all, she was acting differently on many occasions, reasons behind that still unclear. Though the girl herself started understanding a little bit herself, why she was so unfocused during their first match. "Let's hope this tournament ends soon..." Her words were weak, far too quiet for normal humans to hear them. But her partner was a demon that probably had stronger senses as well other than just smelling. So perhaps he heard her this time, catching onto her worried expression. "Anyway... since the humans love you so much, I have a feeling you should remain and show them a little bit more of yourself or something. They don't care about the likes of me, so I'll leave for now. Don't be late for tomorrow's match, we have to be victorious." And with that, she teleported away, making the distanced between herself and Ai who was on her way all the shorter. And the moment they met, the spirit girl already knew what to do. Once again, the black gate to the Astral realm would be opened, allowing the moon goddess to disappear from the prying gazes of humanity as swiftly as she possibly could. Or at least she thought that she could, but that was very much false. Even in her own world, she suddenly felt alien as all the other spirits stared at her when she passed by. Even the ones that looked like animals would look at her with nothing pleasant behind their colorful orbs. It was very unusual for Noheme to give the order of making the main island completely closed off, so this was probably completely natural. But it did not feel good at all, making the fox girl quickly disappear inside of her home, holding her own body as if she was freezing.

The night would move by quickly, the sun trying to get it's warmth inside of the decrepit old shack that was the goddess' home. Today, she woke up much earlier than the day prior. Although saying that she woke up would be incorrectly using the term itself. Noheme did not sleep, no one ever slept in the Astral world. The air itself would supply all present living creatures with magical energy that would rejuvenate the body and soul, making sleep something not needed. The reason she was late the other day was because her mortal vessel wasn't repaired completely after suffering all that damage. And she had to have it in perfect condition now, it was absolutely required for her. After all, she wasn't capable of existing in Earthland outside of that body. If she could, then it would be entirely different story than the one she was tailoring right now. Though... she would probably not dare to move in that world in her divine form. She didn't even dare show it in her own world after all. With a sigh, the fox girl waited on her front porch, seated in an old looking rocking chair. She was waiting for Ai, who knew exactly when her next match would start. And eventually, she arrived. Picking herself up from the seat, the moon goddess would stretch out properly alongside a big yawn before a rift opened once more. And just as per usual, it lead straight to the arena. Landing on the broken ground, Noheme quickly noticed something. A little fact that seemed to be the trend of this year's tournament. Instead of fighting pairs of enemies that banded together, they were fighting one single person that was usually accompanied by their pet and companion. Well, the girl herself was like that too with her original plan to join with Ai, but that was merely because she knew not of anyone else that could help her.

Cirven was pretty much just a very lovely coincidence that happened to her. He was here too, probably still confused about the situation of her partner. "How boring... I think they were all different, but these people look all the same to me! It's always some dude that wants the victory all to himself, so he joins with his weak pet instead of an actual partner. Do they not have anything to mix this up with? Whatever... I'll take him down quick." She marked the somewhat old man as she started staring him down, the countdown signaling the start of the battle. Applying her usual strategy, Noheme would charge forward without any real strategy in her head. All she wanted was to take down the guy, but things did not go so well this time. "I've seen what you can do, young lady! I won't go down as easily as the other ones!" Making a strange gesture with his hand, the girl was suddenly surrounded in a prison of mirrors, all reflecting her. Except, the reflection wasn't quite her... a terrific shadow looked back at her from the mirrors, a deformed figure with many crimson red eyes, it's body pitch black and a twisted smile that would send shivers down one's spine. But it didn't stay there very long, as all the mirrors quickly shattered in a big explosion. The moon goddess changed, taking on her more dark form as she teleported behind the man in an instant. His gaze was one of surprise, as he clearly did not expect her to break free. "But that was supposed to-" He did not finish. Noheme's hand covered in pitch black darkness hit the center of his back, sending him flying into the wall. And the ring would ring, signaling that the man was out because of his severe injuries. He was the type one could call a glass cannon... he intended to end his opponent with one clever trap that they would never escape, but forfeited all defense in the process. The fox girl's appearance would swiftly return to normal, but her eyes still looked terrified, as if she saw a ghost.

Dark appearance:

Word Count - 1330 / 9049 total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 2nd February 2017, 1:33 pm

Cirven again was not understanding his partner much. It was as if she was did not see herself worthy of the praise from the crowd and only saw Cirven as such. The idea of that was not plausible to the demon at all. They were a team and because of that it did not matter if the crowd cheered for one of them or both because if one of them succeeded then they both succeeded. It was a simple thing to understand but he could not help but feel that the goddess took herself a bit too seriously for any form of ideals like that one.

His mind changed to another topic as he was questioned about what a brush was by his partner. He did not think she was that secluded to her own world that she did not know about something so common. He smiled at her at first showing that he thought it was funny and thought it was a joke from her but after looking at her confused face her figured out the truth. "You really don't know what a brush is? Seriously?" He smiled again but this time not to laugh at her. "I'll show you sometime what one is. You might actually like it." She then whispered in a really low tone that even the dog demon with his heightened senses, could barely hear over the crowd. He nodded to her showing that he heard her and thought the same thing. The tournament had gone from being a great idea to being dragged out with each fight being quicker than the last. Even though Cirven had found a way to have fun with the quicker fights that did not mean they were up to par with what he wanted in a fight at all. He only hoped that the enemies would suddenly get stronger with the next duo they fought.

Noheme then spoke about how the crowd seemed to love him and not her so that he should stay to please them more. She then disappeared again before he could respond. "Damn fox. You really can't see that they enjoy you, huh?" He mumbled out loud as he continued waving up at the crowd and acknowledging them. He left after a few minutes of pandering to the crowd and saw that the medical team were taking the bodies of both beasts away even though the tamer seemed to be against it. He could hear them say that the tamer could not come with them and would see them after treatment of their injuries. This stuck in his mind because it made little sense to do this with a beast tamer and his beasts. He probably knew them much better than the medical team after all. Cirven kept a mental note of the event for later so he could think on it but for now he had something to do.

He left the coliseum and went searching around the island for any store that was selling more exotic goods. He was after a certain item and wanted it to be a good gift for his partner. He found a store and went in where he find one that looked like it was made for her. He made it back to the coliseum where he went to his room and placed the gift on the counter next to his bed. He then went into the Void Room and continued to train again for the night. During his training he was thinking of how bored he was of being stuck on this island every night and doing the same thing because the tournament required him to be in the arena at a certain time everyday. He did not want to miss it and get disqualified so he just sucked it up and hoped that the even would end soon.

The next day he woke up eager for the next fight and do present the gift to the goddess. He hoped she would understand what it was for and get that it was the type of thing she had to use to enjoy. A part of him thought that she would possibly try to eat the object before he could fully explain it though. He arrived at the arena at a good time and saw that his partner was already there and ready. They again stood across from a pet and its owner for opponents. The idea of continually fighting beasts was something that made Cirven a bit annoyed. It was not the same as fighting an opponent that was humanoid and could react in more strategic ways. Plus, he had a sort of soft spot for beasts because he had one as a pet himself and would hate to see it hurt ever. Probably going as far as destroying an entire guild if one person from it hurt her.

He was not able to speak a word because of how into his own thoughts that he was and the fight started. His partner quickly went into a brawl with the short man and that left him dealing with the tiger-like winged beast that growled loudly all the way to him. The beast was different than the others he had fought because its size allowed it to be less of a target and faster. It moved to him quickly and swung its claws at him over and over and was so fast that some of them actually hit the slayer and left claw wounds on his body. "Okay, going to need you to calm down now!" Cirven started swinging his own clawed appendages back at the beast but found his own attacks to be dodged by the flying beast. It lunged with its fangs at him and dug its teeth into his shoulder. He yelled out in pain from the fangs entering his flesh but grinned at the turn of events. "You aren't dodging this now!" Cirven called out and morphed his arm into a sword blade and swung it across the body of the beast while its fangs were still inside his shoulder. This sent the beast off of him with a whine of pain. Cirven quickly followed up with a swift metallic kick to the beasts side which obviously did a massive amount of damage due to the beast going silent from the blow. Cirven then followed up the kick by morphing his arm into a pillar and slamming it directly into the face of the beast which sent it into the wall next to its master. It laid in the rubble unconscious. "And there's another win for us!" Cirven stuck his hand up to proclaim his victory and the crowd roared with excitement seeing both the goddess and demon victorious.

There was something wrong though as Cirven noticed his partner looked distraught for some reason like she had seen something that threw an unknown fear at her. He approached her and dug in his coat pocket for the gift he had gotten her. "Hey, fox." He called to her in hopes of breaking her out of her trance. "I got you this." He pulled out a small box and opened it for her showing the thing he had gotten her was an extravagant brush. "This is a brush. You use it on your hair to straighten it out and make it look better. Most women in the world use one."

The crowd cheered upon seeing this thinking that Cirven had just professed his love to her or something. They then started to cheer For Eris and him by calling out their names among other things. Cirven lifted up Noheme's arm to help her pander to the crowd a bit. "They like you, you know? You always left before they really started cheering for you. Take advantage of it because it really doesn't matter if they like one of us or both of us. We are a team after all, right fox?" He smiled warmly at her after his teasing.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd February 2017, 1:33 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) NormalMonster Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Boss

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_04_42161_sm Fighters Need Kings(Job w/Noheme) Die_02_42159_sm
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 2nd February 2017, 2:17 pm

Her breathing was heavy and erratic. It almost looked as if the girl was hyperventilating for a moment before her partner approached her somewhat shaking figure. But he did not comment on her current state to make fun of it, say something along the lines that she was shaking because of their enemy's strength or something. Instead, her simply called her in order to draw her attention. And indeed, his voice echoed through her mind, somehow capable of shattering all the worries that were shattering the goddess' worry for at least that one moment. It was hard for her to focus on anything after what happened, but it appeared that the dog demon was far too busy with his own enemy to even notice what was going on at the other side of their battlefield. That was... good. It managed to bring peace back into her mind, allowing her to take a deep breath and calming down completely. Though she also had to close her eyes for a little bit for it all to be properly effective. And when she opened them, there was a box in the man's hands right in front of her. "Huh...?" She was confused. Did this man just say he got her something. Why ever would he get her something? And what was it? This all felt rather strange and almost reminded her of home where she received objects as tribute to the god that was protecting the tribe. But this was different, this was no offering. The atmosphere was completely different and alien to the fox girl as she simply stared at the box which was slowly opened, revealing it's content. An object that she had seen several times already in different places across Fiore and cities within it, yet she had no clue what it actually was or how would you use it and for what purpose.

Thankfully she wan't forced to guess or to experiment. Cirven was kind enough to explain it all, showing just how much common sense the girl lacked simply because she was of another world and her time in Earthland was still very short. "That's a brush." She simply repeated after him, her expression still one of confusion as she did not know why he would get her one. Her slender, yet strong arms slowly extended towards the box, her hands grabbing the object so carefully that one would think she was handling the most delicate object in existence. It was golden and beautiful, seemingly masterfully crafted. Not that the girl would be capable of seeing any difference between a real deal and simple replica. She did not know how to properly operate it, but she was definitely afraid of accidentally breaking it, so she made sure that her slender fingers grabbed it as gently as she possibly could. "T..thank you..." A blush quickly covered her face as she pressed the golden brush against her chest, embracing it with both hands as something she treasured dearly. And she did, for this was the very first gift she had ever received. As she thought about before, she got many offerings in the times of the past, but a this was a very first genuine gift that was for her and for her only. Honestly, she had no idea how to react to this at all. So when he reached for one of her hands, she wasn't even able to pull away fast enough, soon her hand lifted into the air. Thankfully the man was actually shorter than her, because if it were the other way around, she would be uncomfortably close to him right now. And still, all of this was a bit too much for Noheme at the moment, making her quickly tear away from him and grab his arm instead, pulling him behind her as she escaped towards the exit where they could go to Cirven's room.

"I've no idea where you got an idea like that... there is simply no way they could like someone like me after the fights we've been through and my performance during them. Not to mention what happened today as well..." But she didn't really want to really talk about it, so instead she continued to drag the young man behind her as she headed straight for the room where the dog demon was spending his nights. The bodyguard was probably around as well, but she would ignore him completely and disappear behind the door along with her partner. Only then would she let go of his hand, sitting on the bed and still holding onto the brush. "I heard that the last three fights are all in a single day, which will be tomorrow. So I thought I would spend at least one night here. I hope you don't mind..." The blush was still adorning her cheeks as she spoke, something definitely up with her. Perhaps it was merely because she received that gift, or perhaps it was because of something else entirely. But she wasn't trying to tease her partner at all and only wished for a simple conversation that would be devoid of anything too troublesome for once. Looking down on her gift once more, she turned a little bit and ran one of her hands through her hair, her ears twitching few times. "Would you mind... showing me how to use this?" She had a pretty good idea from just looking at the item, but for some reason, she wished that Cirven would do this for her. It was a strange feeling indeed. Whether he accepted or not, there was also one more thing that she had to address before they would have their last sleep in this place. "Did you see what appeared in that man's mirrors?" Hopefully his answer would be no.

Once everything was done and the night approached, Noheme would stand up again, only to start removing her clothes. Every single bit of it. She only realized that Cirven's reaction to this could be somewhat negative once she was bare as on the day she was born. But she would not cover herself up in the slightest, her tail serving as the only piece of cover she had, blocking at least the view on her lower half of the body. "Clothes are far too restrictive and I cannot sleep with any on. If you're too bothered by it, feel free to turn around." This was probably one of the main reasons they were not spending nights in a single room together until this point. But tonight was somewhat special, so she just jumped into the bed and covered herself in the sheets, closing her eyes and falling into the embrace of dreamland. In the morning, there was a good chance the team made it's way to the arena together, only for Noheme to see a familiar face. A giant beast that coul be either elephant, gorila or a bird was once more ready to fight, accompanied by a different fighter than the blond man who was with the beast last time. "I thought we defeated them? Why is that thing still here?" She imagined that by the rules, it would be as simple as the beast not being allowed to fight anymore after being defeated. But since it was not a person, then perhaps there were different rules. "You managed to defeat my brother, congratulations. But I am not him... you will be my opponent, metal boy!" The new enemy would point his weapon at Cirven, declare who would fight who. And in all honesty, Noheme did not mind all that much. She wanted revenge! As the fight began, she would head straight for the beast that threw it's punches at her, faster than in their last fight. But this time, the moon goddess was finally like her usual self, dodging the slow attacks as easily as one would move on a road. Eventually, a number of black needles formed in her hands, throwing them all on the beast's chest. As they didn't hurt in the slightest, the beast was clearly ignorant of them all, not bothered by what they could do. But as it tried to punch the fox girl once more, they would all activate and send shocks into it's body, nearly frying it before the girl herself would deliver a powered up punch with her dark hands, sending the beast flying for a change. This side of the battlefield was pretty much decided already with the enemy already known and fairly weak.

Word Count - 1422 / 10471 total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 2nd February 2017, 10:18 pm

Cirven was not completely expecting how the goddess would act to his gift for her to be so shy about it. It was surprising for him to see at first but even though she was a goddess that did not mean she didn't have emotions and felt things. He figured that she was not used to having gifts given to her for no reason at all but the kindness of a person and this caused her to act such a way. It caused him to smile at her while she held the brush up to her chest. "No problem. I just suddenly wanted to get you it when you told me you didn't know what one was." He continued to smile at her as he responded to her thank you.

He was surprised again by her when she quickly grabbed his arm while he had held hers up and then pulled him through the exit and through the coliseum. The crowd reacted with the type of 'Oohs' that were only given for a couple which only made him blush nervously. It was not like he felt a certain way about her or anything, at least from what he could tell. He just felt like giving her a brush to use and didn't want to be cheap about it. "Shut.. Up.." He mumbled out in response to the crowd's noises at them as he was tugged away by her.

He did not know exactly where they were going at first but could tell that Noheme was not going to let go of him until they got there. So he had two choices; lose his arm or continue to be lead by her to where she wanted to take him. He liked his arm so he decided to be dragged by her to their destination. It all became clear once they came to the area where the rooms were. Hector waved to them as they approached. "Yo Cirven and Eris! Good fight out there guys! I'm rooting for you!" Hector said basically proclaiming the two as his favorites in the tournament. Cirven smiled back and waved reluctantly. He liked the guy but the constant butt kissing was getting sort of old to him and with his past he had always felt that those who did so much of it turned out to not be who they were originally. He decided to not worry about it though because Hector did seem like a decent guy.

Once in the room, Eris let go of his arm and sat on the bed he had slept on every night. She spoke about the last three fights all being on the same day and it being the next day which made her want to take their last night of the tournament and sleep together. Cirven didn't really think much of it at all as he had slept with others in beds before, including his sister. So it wasn't like he had not been with a woman in a bed at all. "Fine by me. Got any games you want to play or something?" He joked with her and then she asked him to show him how to use the brush on her hair. "Oh. Uhh.. Yeah. I'm no hair stylist or anything but simply brushing is something I can show you. Just hope your hair is not knotted up badly." He took the brush and placed it over her hair and started to brush through it. Her hair was soft to the touch and somehow the brush easily went through it. Maybe it had something to do with her body being that of a goddess that her hair was such a way even though she had never brushed it or maybe it was some sort of crazy luck but either way the brush went through like a hot knife would go through butter. "Your hair is pretty nice, you know?" He randomly complimented her but didn't think much of it though he did after and thought she would blush at the comment. She asked him a question about if he saw the man's mirrors and he shook his head to it. "I didn't see anything. You beat him a bit too fast for me to really have the chance. Must have really been a weakling or something." He stopped brushing her hair after some time had passed and her hair was now straightened out from the brush which gave her a completely different look from usual. "So yeah, you just do it like that. Hopefully it didn't hurt you or anything. You look way different like this by the way. Not saying that it is any better or worse but it is a great look." He pointed to a nearby mirror that hung on the wall for her to look at to see how she looked. He didn't know if she would like it or not but it was worth a try.

After that, the woman suddenly started to undress once it got dark out. Cirven figured she would at least strip down to her underwear but he quickly remembered she did not wear any and he was then shown all of her birthday suit. His nose started to bleed from the sight and he could not help but turn his gaze away from her. "Uhhh.. Yeah. Its.. Its fine. As long as you are comfortable here. Sorry if I seem weird about it a bit. I just have not seen a naked woman before and have always been awkward around women who were close to being or fully naked. Sorry." He kept his gaze away from her and she jumped under the covers in the bed covering herself. The thoughts of what exactly he had gotten himself into hit hard. He had a naked woman in his bed and was sleeping in the same bed as her! He did not know how to react or what to even do. Was he supposed to get naked also or was he supposed to let her be the only one without clothes and hopefully things weren't weird? Maybe he was supposed to get closer to her or something? He didn't know at all!

He ended up doing the best thing that came to his mind; pretend to go to sleep and then wait for her to go to sleep before getting out of the bed without waking her and going into the Void Room to train himself more. He had to do something to get the thoughts out of his mind anyways. After a few hours of training he would go back to the room and lay down where he fell asleep next to the woman with making no contact with her at all. He did notice that she looked sort of cute sleeping but turned around so he couldn't look at her anymore.

The next day the two of them went to the arena where they found themselves fighting a similar beast to what they fought earlier but teamed with a different man. A man named Recnal from what Cirven could tell from the bracket said he was Ukog's brother and wanted to fight the dog demon so Cirven obliged him by taking up a stance. "Your brother was pretty good but I hope you are better because if not this won't be all that hard." Recnal angrily ran forward at him while Noheme started to fight the winged elephant-like creature. Cirven noticed she had already started to fight it like herself which made him happy but with his focus off of his own fight he almost found himself impaled by Recnal's lance. The man started to thrust the lance at him over and over with each attack barely missing damaging Cirven lightly or it being dodged. The constant attacks were well guarded against and were quick enough to where he could not counter attack. He knew he had to do something fast before he became overwhelmed by the strikes and because of that he decided to take a certain approach. As the attacks raged towards him he changed his arm into a cannon and pointed it out towards Recnal and shot out a metal ball. The ball then exploded into a cloud of dark metallic ash which obscured Recnal's vision and allowed Cirven to create some space from him. The crowd could not see what was going on inside the mist but if they could they would see a demon stalking his prey by using his senses other than his sight.

Recnal looked all around him but could not see anything and in an attempt to escape the mist he dashed forward only to be met with the metallic claw of Cirven striking his body. The attack stunted his movement and he swung out his lance to attack but hit nothing in the process. The man tried to move again but was then slashed across his back causing him to send out a loud grunt of pain. Recnal finally grew tired of the attacks and threw up his lance above his head and spun around quickly causing a twister to form and blow the mist away as well as sending Cirven into the air. This left Cirven in the air as a free target and Recnal took the chance and stabbed his lance through Cirven's body, impaling him. Recnal laughed out victoriously about his triumph but did not try to look behind him where his shadow had morphed into Cirven. The fake Cirven that had been impaled vanished away causing Recnal's laugh to disappear. "That was a bit too early to claim victory." Recnal quickly swung himself around with his lance leading the way but Cirven caught the weapon and then quickly took a bite out of it and chewed on the metal chunks that were in his mouth. "Doesn't taste too bad really. Thought it would have been a bit salty from how you sounded." Recnal stared at the metal slayer shocked at first but then went to attack him only for a metal bullet to shoot into his leg from Cirven's newly morphed gun hand. Recnal dropped to the floor from the pain and Cirven stood over him where he placed his other arm that morphed into a blade over the man's head. "You let your anger rule you too much and it lead to me beating you. You weren't thinking clear enough to beat me even though you were pretty strong." Recnal sighed and placed his hands up showing that he gave up. Cirven then looked over to see how his partner fared in her own fight.

Word Count:

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 3rd February 2017, 3:04 pm

Rolling

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:28 am