Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Giving is a person's gratitude (Job/Solo)

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Zodiac Charm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Giving is a person's gratitude (Job/Solo) Empty Giving is a person's gratitude (Job/Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 24th January 2017, 2:47 am

Job Info:

"A charity for the disabled persons."
    It sounded good for Ophelia since kindness is already an inborn trait of her. She didn't hesitate on taking the job even though it counters the principles of her guild, but she still continued it though. Her love for everyone whose in need is really her thing. Even though she's born in a rich family, she have never forget the others whose in need of financial assistance. Her flashbacks ends and continued fantasizing on what will happen if she'll help them. She then packed her things and went to Hargeon.

Hargeon is really beautiful on one's perspective. The scenery is great even though a disaster just went through it. The beautiful sea craving into the shore. The wind is bountifully fresh with birds, flying through the clear sunny skies of Hargeon. A day which Ophelia would be delightful to start with. The smell of the breeze made Ophelia joyful today.

Word Length: 156

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed: 5
    Jobs In Progress: None

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Giving is a person's gratitude (Job/Solo) Empty Re: Giving is a person's gratitude (Job/Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 27th January 2017, 6:01 pm

The town is joyous as the other town she've been to. She vigorously looked for the client throughout the town though to her surprise it wasn't just one person, it was the whole organization which made Ophelia honored on volunteering to help these persons. "I'm the mage who took the job." She then tried to make an impression towards the people in hope to make them feel welcomed by her though it should be the opposite of it. "We were glad that someone as kind as you were able to find pity on these kids who has so much to live for and because of you we're now assured that these kids will now have a beautiful future." The old woman smiled and hug Ophelia which made her cry. "I really can't stop these tears because of you guys." She smiled at them and goes on with big group hug.

Word Length: 150

_____________________________________________________________________________________

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Giving is a person's gratitude (Job/Solo) Empty Re: Giving is a person's gratitude (Job/Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 27th January 2017, 6:32 pm

After that emotional moment, she gets ready for a show that everyone would never forget. A show that would remind them of magic.

Ophelia went on the center while her thoughts suddenly came in. ("Should I do this? Why am I able to walk to this place? Did I suddenly became brave when those persons needed help from me? How?) Her consciousness suddenly disappeared. She looked on her back and saw those persons cheering for her which made her more empowered. "Get ready Hargeon! I would make a show that you wouldn't forget." A lot people heard her and comes toward her which made Ophelia a bit nervous. "Ok everyone I'm doing this for the charity for these poor disabled children so I wish that all of you would participate in this wonderful event!" Ophelia then grabbed her ribbon wand and begun to exert magic to it. The wand became thick and long though it is still viable for ribbon dancing. She begun to dance gracefully which mesmerized the audience.

Word Length: 171

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 27th January 2017, 7:10 pm

The dancing ends while Ophelia suddenly smirks. "You might have not seen this kind of magic yet so get ready!" Ophelia grabs one of her charms and yelled "Open the realm of the sheep, Mei!" A portal suddenly opened and a beautiful person came out of it. "U-um hello?" Mei shyly hides behind Ophelia while asking her why she has been sent out. "I know that you'll help me with this so get ready when your ready Mei!" Ophelia points towards the sky with big smile on her face. "Go Mei use your wool!" Mei lashes into the air and let out a lot of wool which looked like cotton candies flying through the sky. It sparkles like glitters when it got strike with sunlight.
    Ophelia then winks and spins her ribbon wand to create a tornado of glitters which made the wool divides into smaller pieces. The crowd went wild after it.

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 27th January 2017, 7:24 pm

Ophelia then bowed which is followed by Mei's bow. Suddenly the people are cheering for the two. They smiled and Mei then left as she stated that she can't handle too much fame. "Thank you thank you everyone. Don't forgot about the charity!" She run towards the group and cheers loudly. "Thank you so much young wizard." All of the members of the organization cried as well as Ophelia. A line has suddenly appear with more and more people holding money donating for the organization which made Ophelia really glad. They hugged once more and Ophelia left saying "I'll never forget you guys!" She then set her things and wave back to them while saying thank you while crying. She went back to her guild with a big smile on her cheeks. Her guild mates are far too busy to notice her but when she went outside of it. She looked at the sky and say "I'll always remember them in my heart."

Word Length: 163

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:35 am