Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland, and Beyond! (Solo Job for Shizuka)

Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 168.75

To Earthland, and Beyond! (Solo Job for Shizuka) Empty To Earthland, and Beyond! (Solo Job for Shizuka)

Post by Shizuka Hebi 24th December 2016, 3:48 pm

Huh...so this is what daddy said when he said for her to go to the docks and get a passport, she tilted her head and then sighed, Shizuka was visiting her daddy Kaisto, in Rose Garden, as she walked down the street towards the docks and saw multiple people there in a few lines, crowds made Shizuka a bit nervous as she walked over to a nearby bench and started watching the people basically stand in single file, for a small piece of paper, reeally such a tight line for a small piece of papper? it makes no sense to her though she guessed that it must have been very important for many of the mages wanting to do many jobs around the world...so much she didnt know about in the world of Magic.

Word count: 135)
    Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 

To Earthland, and Beyond! (Solo Job for Shizuka) Empty Re: To Earthland, and Beyond! (Solo Job for Shizuka)

Post by Shizuka Hebi 15th January 2017, 8:46 pm

Waiting in the line she stood there possibly the youngest person in line by far, jeez she would have felt better if her dad was with her but she wanted to do this, so she had to buck up and do this and then get ahold of herself and be able to get this passport to do even more jobs with her aunty and new guild mates too back in Golden Phoenix too.

Eventually it was her turn and she was ready for this but when she got to the desk she had to stand on her tiptoes and looks at the young lady behind the desk "Uh hello! im here for my passport" she smiled at the lady as the lady giggled and then said "Ok misseh, here i'll help you hun" the lady then got up and walked over with a clipboard while someone took her place at the desk as she walked to a bench with Shizuka beside her willing to help her out since she was so young.

(word count: 175)
    Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 

To Earthland, and Beyond! (Solo Job for Shizuka) Empty Re: To Earthland, and Beyond! (Solo Job for Shizuka)

Post by Shizuka Hebi 22nd February 2017, 8:35 pm

Walking with the lady Shizuka and her soon sat on a bench while the lady started the application, she looked at Shziuka and asked the trivial questions, who she was, name, date of birth, age all the normal usual crap was all. The lady soon got to a part of the questionaire that made Shizuka actually pause "So who are your parents and are they part of a guild if so what guild are they part of?" the lady asked Shizuka, she paused and then tilted her head and then said to her "Actually my parents arent around anymore, ever since i was taken up by slavers, i had no family for a while...all i know is my little sister is still around, but i have a new daddy now! his name is Kaisto Tyreal, hes my daddy now, Bastet Fuwakawa is his companion and my new aunty is Aunty Astrid Foss of Golden Phoenix!"

The Woman was taken back a bit from the answer that was given by the 9 year old mage, she looked down and jotted down what was said for it after that the woman looked over the piece of paper and and finished up giving it a sign on the bottom as she smiled and grabbed Shizukas hand and led her back to the line for them to get her papers approved. The line was a bit longer then usual which actually confused the lady, she looked ahead and it seemed like a few mages were actually getting theres done at the same time and causing a bit of a ruckus, they seemed like a bunch of teenage punks but she and Shizuka came up to the desk and turned in the papers for Shizuka and soon it was approved and she was gave her passport, she was doing it, she was becoming a mage like her daddy and aunty but of course the punks wanted to keep talking trash such as that shes to young to be a mage, and that she would never make it or the one that made her super mad...shes gonna be the worst mage ever...that right there made her extremely mad as her face turned red as she turned to them and holding out her hand, her glaive appeared and it was inches away from one of the teens throats "Leave now! before i really get mad you jerks!" the 9 year old yelled to them, and using their brains for once ran away with their passports.

Seeing the scene the woman who helped Shizuka smiled and actually thought to herself that this little gir, even so young, could actually make it in this harsh world, she thank Shizuka and Shizuka thanked her back for her help, after the exchange Shizuka ran off to actually find her daddy and Bastet to tell them the good news Shizuka can now go international and do bigger jobs now,

(word count 488 and it completes the job)

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:26 pm